• OP Timers

No upcoming events found
sweetnjuicy

Sweetnjuicy's App

66 posts in this topic

Section A – General info:

1. List your sponsor(s) within SAS (make sure that they post in the thread to confirm this)

Shemhan Phorash

2. How old are you?

3. Where do you live and what languages do you speak?

Ireland - English

4. Which time zone sees the most of your playing time (US/ΕU/AUS)?

Mostly eu, some us on weekends

5. How many hours do you play eve on average during a week?

No idea, varies from week to week as I'm a stay at home mom to 2 young and wild boys :)

6. Please list all your characters on all your accounts and provide links to skill sheets and killboards. State how long you've had ownership of said characters. If you have characters that you for some reason need to kept secret‚ PM thе relevаnt infо to your recruiter when аsked to provide API.

Sweetnjuicy - https://zkillboard.com/character/839356286/
 http://eveboard.com/pilot/sweetnjuicy    Pw: boom

Cuteness - http://eveboard.com/pilot/cuteness Builder/hauler/hisec toon

Jara Hexcolan - Char bazaar - http://eveboard.com/pilot/Jara_Hexcolan Links toon (mainly used for incursion boosting), Also max scanner.

And couple random cyno toons on those 2 accounts that will be visable on api.

7. When will you most likely be available for an interview (Εve time)?

Pretty much anytime from 12.00 to 00.00 eve time most days

8. Link a recording of your voice.

Does I has to? I hate the sound of my voice hehe

Section B – The Eve Online ~experience~:

1. What do you enjoy doing the most in Eve and what do you enjoy the least?

Shooting shit in the face

Hate the new sov shit

2. Do you have any FC experience? If yes‚ please tell us a little about that and if not‚ why?

Incursion FC and Logi Commander, almost have full HQ tags (yes I know I am a jewbear!)

3. Do you havе experience with аny оther speciаlised roles, such as scouting, scanning or leading logistics ships?

Flown Logi/Scout/I kinda suck at scanning, Ill try anything once.

4. Link the killmail you are the most proud of and explain to us why?

I have 3 from years back, https://zkillboard.com/kill/16011877/, https://zkillboard.com/kill/16011884/, https://zkillboard.com/kill/16011890/

Its small but they were amoungst my first ever solo kills adn it was 4 on 1 in a belt adni killed 3 before teh 4th got away and i didnt die.

5. Link the lossmail that you would say embarrasses you the most and explain to us why?

https://zkillboard.com/kill/49171110/    <-- bad tackler is bad?  We got the domi tho :)

6. How do you make your ISK in Εve?

Incursions and marketeering.

7. Give us a run down of your eve POD PILOT CAREER. How long you've played‚ in which corps/alliances‚ favouritе fights/incidents, аny relatiоnships (positive or negаtive) of note with persons and/or corps/alliances.

Ive been playing since dec of 07. Took an extended break when  I hade kids, the bulk of 4 years away, in which I came back and joined random corps, played for couple days then left again.  Until I came back in july 14, I was the untimate carebear, I just mined adn ratted. Did a stint in Old man star and was a flashy pwirate, I mainly just flew around in a bs griefing haulers and miners or in my ishkur trying to kill all the things.  When I came back things were different, I was different. I learned to join fleets and enjoy shooting people in the face.  Learned to fly caps and watch for intel etc.  So as for corp history only really followed friends around till 2010, then from 2014 also kinda followed some older friends, and became aware of eve politics.

You are solo roaming in an Orthrus and jump into a gate camp with interceptors and an arazu.  Explain what you do to survive, if possible?

Run the fuck away cuz im a wimp :)     (dont have alot of solo roaming experience, id be more likely out in an assault frig)

9. You are in a PL fleet in a Napoc,  a squad of bombers uncloak, bomb the fleet, whilst the PL fleet is engaged with another fleet.  You take 30% armour damage, what do you do?

Spam broadcast for reps while yelling on comms that im dying and need reps??

Or I'd really Wait for a lul in combat to broadcast for a top up if logis havent gotten to me. Am used to logis just locking randomly and repping after large bomber waves.

10. You have decided to go roaming with your PL bro's and supply all the ships for said roam.  What 10 ships would you fit and supply for your PL brethren?  Show fits and explain why you have supplied said ships?

Out of my depth here cuz I havent done much of any small gang stuff at all. Most of my pvp has been in a very large fleet setup.

11. While languidly chilling in a system 12 light years out of our current staging system in your covert ops, you come across a Wyvern outside the shields of a POS. What do you do now in order to facilitate non-risk, non-effort pvp for your bros in the Legion?

Contact the right people to get a fleet moved into range while keeping eyes on the target adn getting some dictors to system asap to play games with the pos guns.  And get a cyno into system for easy dropping.

12. Give examples in eve of when you committed acts of piracy, scamming, spying and/or general griefing?

Never scammed, never spied, dont ever grief.

Only pwirate activity was 6 years ago when living in oms.  I has the medals to prove I killed all the hauelrs and miners i could find :)

13. Why are you leaving your current corporation and/or alliance?

Its a highsec corp My husband and I own purely for running incursions. I wants to kill things again.

14. What do you see yourself doing in ΕVE a year from now?  What are your EVE goals?

Prob the same thing i;m doing now, incursions for iskies, while shooting all the things in between.

15. If asked to sing a song for you SAS bro's on your acceptance into Corp, what would it be?

Just no lol, Im all for trolling but you will never ever get me to sing on comms ever.

Edited by sweetnjuicy

hi Sweetnjuicy

thanks for your app, please learn to read tho, recruitment is closed atm (something your vouch could have told you too)

Answer all the questions and if you really hate your voice slit your throath or drink boiling tar  :-) 

for now we will pretend aprils fools day has passed and your trying to do an app

So please answer all the questions appropriately then we'll continue

Edited by Valan

5 minutes ago, Valan said:

Hi Sweetnjuicy

thanks for your app, please learn to read tho, recruitment is closed atm (something your vouch could have told you too)

Answer all the questions and if you really hate your voice slit your throath or drink boiling tar  :-) 

for now we will pretend aprils fools day has passed and your trying to do an app

So please answer all the questions appropriately then we'll continue

So let me get this straight, you are 27, Female and your name is sweetnJuicy.

You have me vote/vouch/ what ever you want :)

Hey redwyne and hey gloria :)

And fine if I must heres a recording of my voice.

https://soundcloud.com/user-777536973/voicerecordingforum/s-oaN4v

And when the servers are back up ill go trolling through my ship fits for the last part. I shall warn you all tho my fits prob suck ass as I'm usually an f1 monkey.

^^ and I totally didnt purposely omit that part it just didnt copy/paste so I didnt notice.

Also you will learn Im rather proactive about things, so even tho recruitment is closed for now, yes I did the ap thing because someday recruitment will be open again and when it is my ap will be sitting there ready for review.

And yes Wire, I'm 27, A Girl, and my name is Sweetnjuicy :)

I shall await your complete app, do me a favor and rename it to sweetn juicy's app to uphold some form of standard

And for the final part of the ap, 4 ship fits  (this maybe utterly horrible...)

1: Captial - I quite enjoyed the times I actually got to fly my archon, and my fave setup was def the slocat setup. Flew triage a couple times but def not as often and back when I didnt have t2 triage.  And this was the fit I used the last time I flew. (Admittedly was like a year ago)

[Archon, SLOCAT]
Damage Control II
Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II
Armor Explosive Hardener II
Armor Kinetic Hardener II
Armor Thermal Hardener II
Armor EM Hardener II

Cap Recharger II
Cap Recharger II
Omnidirectional Tracking Link II
Omnidirectional Tracking Link II

Capital Remote Armor Repairer I
Capital Remote Armor Repairer I
Capital Remote Capacitor Transmitter I
Capital Remote Capacitor Transmitter I
Drone Link Augmentor II

Capital Trimark Armor Pump I

Ogre II x50
Warrior II x50
Valkyrie II x50
Einherji x10
Curator I x50
Garde I x50
Bouncer I x50
Warden II x50
Garde II x50
Curator II x50
Bouncer II x50

2: Fleet Ship - Oh god its been a while, im rusty here. Hmm I think this was the last fleet ship I flew, again just under a year ago. Actually liked flying the mach, nice range and a nice tank., pretty good survivability as long as used right.  Was a phoon fit i liked and wanted to try but never got to and I apparently didnt save it. Oh well.

[Machariel, Machariel]
Damage Control II
1600mm Steel Plates II
1600mm Steel Plates II
Armor Thermal Hardener II
Armor Kinetic Hardener II
Armor Explosive Hardener II

Sensor Booster II
500MN Cold-Gas Enduring Microwarpdrive
Tracking Computer II
Tracking Computer II
Tracking Computer II

Drone Link Augmentor II
1400mm Howitzer Artillery II

Large Ancillary Current Router I
Large Trimark Armor Pump I
Large Trimark Armor Pump I

3: Solo Ship - ohh this ones hard, I have a couple faction cruisers I like to fuck about with when the mood takes me. Hmm but I dont seem to have any of those fits saved (they are prob horrible anyway tho so its all good really. https://zkillboard.com/kill/45554139/, https://zkillboard.com/kill/45275771/ . <<-- Some of the last cruisers I fit up to play with.  I used to love flying an ishkur wayyy back when, but havent really played with it in years.

I do have a fit I want to test out at some point, stolen from a guy in null I watched solo some crazy shit.  That tengu looks like alot of fun, I just never got aroud to actually trying it out, and knowing my luck Id prob die in a glorious ball of fire.

[Tengu, crazy solo dude]
Magnetic Field Stabilizer II
Internal Force Field Array I

Pith B-Type X-Large Shield Booster
Medium Capacitor Booster II
Dark Blood Warp Scrambler
Pith A-Type EM Ward Field
Dark Blood Stasis Webifier
10MN Afterburner II
Dread Guristas Shield Boost Amplifier

Heavy Electron Blaster II

Medium Anti-Explosive Screen Reinforcer II
Medium Core Defense Capacitor Safeguard II
Medium Core Defense Capacitor Safeguard II

Tengu Offensive - Magnetic Infusion Basin
Tengu Propulsion - Fuel Catalyst
Tengu Defensive - Amplification Node
Tengu Electronics - Emergent Locus Analyzer
Tengu Engineering - Capacitor Regeneration Matrix

Null M x1395
Void M x1907
Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge M x2000
Nanite Repair Paste x187
Navy Cap Booster 400 x30

4: Random fave fit - I loved my worm, and then ccp nerfed it :(, so I havent flown it since.

[Worm, ]
Micro Auxiliary Power Core I
Nanofiber Internal Structure II
Drone Damage Amplifier II

Medium F-S9 Regolith Compact Shield Extender
Warp Disruptor II
5MN Cold-Gas Enduring Microwarpdrive
EM Ward Amplifier II

Light Missile Launcher II

Small Particle Dispersion Projector I
Small Core Defense Field Extender I
Small Polycarbon Engine Housing II

Hobgoblin II x2
Warrior II x3

Mjolnir Rage Rocket x860
Nova Javelin Rocket x1099
Scourge Fury Light Missile x500
Inferno Fury Light Missile x194
Nanite Repair Paste x54

Right I think thats it completed.  I do apoligize if those fits are horrible. Fitting ships was never my strongest part, some are better than others tho maybe.  (and the fleet ships an old doctrine ship so not mine.)

hahah had to listen to this witch in the ditanian fleet coms bragging about how she has applied to pandemic legion and is awesome at pvp and how pandemic legion have being trying to recruit her since christmas

no im not salty that she got my pvp toon banned from the armour incursion community channel

her voice is seriously 1 of the most annoying voices  iv ever heard in my life and thats coming from an irish person

i didnt get your pvp toon banned lol, (I did mention your pvp toon was banned from most communities to a council member) but hey you want get your incursion toon banned? cuz i can totally help with that one :)

not my fault your an asshat that even spectre has banned lol.

And actually if you had been there for the entire convo, I was speaking directly to a friend andd said I had been putting this off since xmas to pad my wallet some so I could enjoy pvp again when I was ready. Cuz unlike you I actually have a life outside of eve that does take up quite a bit of my time. And that I was finally ready to write up all this and was talking it through with him and generally having a laugh in a fleet. But again not like you actually get any of that so continue with the shit talking :)

But really if you would like to g et your incursion toon banned please do hit me up. I would be only too glad to help :)

12 minutes ago, Searbhreathach said:

hahah had to listen to this witch in the ditanian fleet coms bragging about how she has applied to pandemic legion and is awesome at pvp and how pandemic legion have being trying to recruit her since christmas

no im not salty that she got my pvp toon banned from the armour incursion community channel

her voice is seriously 1 of the most annoying voices  iv ever heard in my life and thats coming from an irish person

who r u?

1 hour ago, Searbhreathach said:

REJECTED

yes you are now fuck of .

1 hour ago, sweetnjuicy said:

Cuz unlike you I actually have a life outside of eve that does take up quite a bit of my time.

SAVAGE

please no trolling (yet)  scrutinize her eft warrio skills first pls and the rest of the app

(lovely voice if i might say so)

Iam still awaiting your answer to question 15 thx

Also will SAS prevail above your incursion life,

And will you not require a bail out like the rest of your country needed to sort their shit

#EU_RULES!!!!

That answwer to 15 was totally legit, you will never ever get me to sing on comms. Ever.

I suppose if I had to choose, maybe, fifth harmony - boss :)  (But again I will confirm you will never ever get me to sing on comms, like ever, no matter how many times you ask/demand/whatever)

And as always I will enjoy all parts of eve equally. Some days I just dont feel like pew pew, and other days I dont want to incursion. Other days I want to do both but kids say no :(

With me being at home with the kids you will find im logged in alot! However Im not actually there all the time, I around to chat on and off and answer Q's etc, if people are patient enough to wait for me to walk past my pc while doing various mom like things.

And no I def do not need a bailout. I like most smart eve players make enough isk to both enjoy and pay for my game time.

On 2016. 2. 28. at 0:24 AM, Gloria Khan said:

+1 - ex prio - 

GK

Just say hello to Prio Alumni!!! 

Could you expand on your answer to 8 given the details in the question, how would you run away? What would you do if you were quickly tackled before you could escape?

As for 15 could you explain why you chose SAS instead of any other corp that does PvP, i.e. there are better options out there for casual pvp and your style of EVE play because you still want to do incursions and of course have to take care of your kids, so why SAS and why PL?

For Q8, my usual action would be to overheat all the things and burn back to gate and then either return the way I came or bounce around and log if needed. Another option would be to again overheat all the things, pick a random align and burn off while trying to pull away and off the tackle and praying that they are all stupid and have points fitted, so i can at some point warp off.

And as for why I chose SAS and PL , well that ones pretty easy.

I suppose Ive always admired/feared PL. Have watched them roll through a couple regions now and enjoyed watching some of the bigger fights of those regions from afar. (Nulli supers sploding in ER being one of those figghts) Had briefly looked into it during the summer, but I wasnt in the right place to be able to commit the time needed at that point and tbh with most corps needing a vouch and my somewhat colourful corp history I didnt think there would be any chance at all of being accepted.

So I stepped back and took a break from most parts of eve that included pvp. Fattened my wallet and just enjoyed what I could. Until again PL rolled through that region (Querious) and again I revisited the idea of looking into corps within. I hadnt actually started that when an oportunity presented itself, in the form of shem not getting to DD my chimi during the 'jaynes wyvern' ganked fleet at xmas lol. And after a lil banter he did offer me a vouch and told me come apply if I was interested.

I was def very interested as I had noticed a year or so ago that some old corpies were here (by way of gloria trying to kill me at some point in some fleet or other), and  it would be nice to fly with some of the older guys again. Maybe some guys that just know me as an epic carebear afraid of my own shadow lol.  And Ive done pretty much everything else in eve, been part of the gemico, been a NA renter before pheobe, been the defending body being turfed out of a region, been a carebear in the oldschool northern coalition, done some low sec pwirating, high sec incursioning (also got my full HQ FC tags yay me!). Theres not many directions I would be excited to go. 

And in relation to still wanting to incursion I would likely just buy an incursion alt, or sweet talk hubby into using his toon when hes not (I plex his account so shouldnt be too hard). Sweet would stay whereever shes needed to be, so shes there when shes needed.