• OP Timers

No upcoming events found
sweetnjuicy

Sweetnjuicy's App

66 posts in this topic

53 minutes ago, Searbhreathach said:

Behold, the "best player in Pandemic Horde" has returned, like a bad fucking penny. You were never very good at things that involved figuring out hints or social cues, were you? 

Edited by Vladimir's Revenge

That guy is taking his rejection from BUSA pretty hard

Maybe they should let him in, clearly he is a fine upstanding member of the eve community.

But hey looks like Ive made a new friend :)

31 minutes ago, sweetnjuicy said:

Maybe they should let him in, clearly he is a fine upstanding member of the eve community.

But hey looks like Ive made a new friend :)

Dude pasted his app in every recruitment forum, ain't nobody letting this ch00b in

I was being sarcastic.
 Ive come across this guy in  a few communities now and to say that even spectre has this noob banned says it all....

If we would have one demand to you that you have to fullfil in order to join, would you do it (no nude pics or dumb retarded stuff)  just some form of a test to show that you really really REALLY want to commit yourself to the best Alliance in Eve Online and the best corporation on this planet would you do it....?

Within certain limits yes. There are some things I just wont do. Im all for fun but I wont make a complete ass of myself either. (at least not intentionally)

a little bird came to my window and the birdie told me  sweetnjuicy likes to sing songs of praise......

1 hour ago, Valan said:

a little bird came to my window and the birdie told me  sweetnjuicy likes to sing songs of praise......

I think you should point me in the direction of this birdie so I can beat them with a hot poker :)

sorry  said person is put in a witness protection program

Edited by Valan

probably a good idea, as I will beat them. Severely :P

So one day, Tymaul has tackled somethign and is madly screaming on comms to help kill it. What do you do?

2 hours ago, Tymaul said:

So one day, Tymaul has tackled somethign and is madly screaming on comms to help kill it. What do you do?

Yolo whatever the hell im flying your direction in the hope of actually helping and whoring on kills :)

Or if Im actually docked pick a more suitable ship to yolo your direction after asking who/what/where and then deciding what on my floor looks best for the situation.   Im not shy of losing ships.  And I do like dying in glorious balls of fire.

dont forget to bring your ecm bursting mod and whoring on everything you see and then trying to talk your way out of it on coms, this women is the female version of me and she cant accept it

REJECTED

Lol are you really still going with this?

You think youd get the hint and give up already, but I guess that would require some form of brains.......

Boo hoo I fit an ecm mod on a spectre fleet and instead of activating all the mods on the booster I activated all the mods on the main toon, I was only happy I didnt have anyone locked at the time. Those tempest guns hurt lol.  How bout you try to find some brains and ask  why I would be stupid enough to activate it purposely on landing on a gate we were posibly about to jump? Stop being a fuckwit and go get a life.....

At least I own up to my fuck ups. You just fly an ecm whoring ceptor lol.

5 hours ago, sweetnjuicy said:

Yolo whatever the hell im flying your direction in the hope of actually helping and whoring on kills :)

Or if Im actually docked pick a more suitable ship to yolo your direction after asking who/what/where and then deciding what on my floor looks best for the situation.   Im not shy of losing ships.  And I do like dying in glorious balls of fire.

That's the correct answer! +1

15 hours ago, Tymaul said:

Mute tymaul on mumbel is the right anser  no screaming aloud. 

8 hours ago, sweetnjuicy said:

At least I own up to my fuck ups. You just fly an ecm whoring ceptor lol.

This actually explains a lot

me owning up to my fuck ups explain alot?

or him being an epic km whore? :)

What's your favorite Pokemon and Why?

9 minutes ago, alchemist8 said:

What's your favorite Pokemon and Why?

Ohh thats a tough one!!

Did I mention I am a total nerd and most def have a pokemon/gameboy collection???

I think I have to go with Charmander, cuz while hes totally cute its all a ruse to set everyone on fire while kicking their asses :)

Convince me that your not going to be just another F1 pusher as I have plenty of those already. What are you going to bring to SAS?

What affiliations does your husband have within the game. Who's his main and various alts?

Will answer that backwards....

As to my husbands affiliations, we have always pretty much run in the same circles in eve, he has for a time several years ago played when I didnt and vice versa.  I honestly dont really know who he knows in eve anymore as its been soo long since he really played. He didnt play for most of 2010-2014. Then played with me for 4 months and stopped again.

He has 2 chars,  his main toon Ninjaholic and an indy toon on the same account that I wont mention publically but have shown to Valan already.  He pretty much hasnt played now in almost 2 years again, I keep his account plexed and training for him. 

And as for me being another F1 pusher. Maybe I will be to start with. I havent been in a pure pvp situation in a long time and will take a lil bit to get back into it im guessing. 

I do however come with several years knowledge and a want to enjoy my time in eve and learn new things.  

I can fly pretty much everything in the game right now and love to try out new ships in different situations and see how they do.

My particular talent is Im really good at logistics and getting stuff bought and moved without people realising and very quickly when I have my cyno chains and freighter pilots in the right locations. I have always had my own means of moving things altho for right now all of my other toons will be staying in high sec and will just be sweeet joining. I will still have means to move stuff for myself when needed.  I also keep several simple cyno toons that when needed can be moved as eyes or just cynos etc.  I do have a links toon (its mainly an incursion booster but is occasionally used as a combat booster with spectre.)  Im not too bad at intel most of the times and like to keep my eyes and ears open.

Other than that I just bring me and some fun.............

i'd like to go on the record and say how gross baby talk is in every format

just ew

1 hour ago, Nan VanDoom said:

i'd like to go on the record and say how gross baby talk is in every format

just ew

I agree for the most part :)