• OP Timers

No upcoming events found
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mikey Hellfire

Mikey Hellfire

10 posts in this topic

:toot: Welcome back Mikey.  Apply in-game.

Rated 2 stars, one of them out of sympathy.  It's not like applications are a daily thing these days you should prep yourself with some better material ahead of time if the improv thing doesn't work for you.

Edited by Endie

10 hours ago, Endie said:

Rated 2 stars, one of them out of sympathy.  It's not like applications are a daily thing these days you should prep yourself with some better material ahead of time if the improv thing doesn't work for you.

Well is it 2/10 or 2/5? This is v important as one is almost a passing grade, while the other is failing, a thing @Dysphonia Fera is well acquainted with.

I apologise for my not fantastic material.

Its just hard to remember to create new content for recruitment threads for a corp when you never see their members.

8 hours ago, Dysphonia Fera said:

I apologise for my not fantastic material.

Its just hard to remember to create new content for recruitment threads for a corp when you never see their members.

PRO LEAK ZONE since you're a bit out of touch with PL's superior EU TZ escapades and I see helping you out as worth the intel breacherino: in this evening's euro op there are twice as many snigg as bat, as many nesw as bat, and everyone else far less.  That's what EUTZ ops tend to be like, although occasionally we've pipped even snigg for numbers.  That may sound meh but snigg has five and a bit times as many corp members as us so that is why I suggested you must have misread Sun Tzu when you thought he said "attack your opponent where his posting is strongest".

11 minutes ago, Endie said:

PRO LEAK ZONE since you're a bit out of touch with PL's superior EU TZ escapades and I see helping you out as worth the intel breacherino: in this evening's euro op there are twice as many snigg as bat, as many nesw as bat, and everyone else far less.  That's what EUTZ ops tend to be like, although occasionally we've pipped even snigg for numbers.  That may sound meh but snigg has five and a bit times as many corp members as us so that is why I suggested you must have misread Sun Tzu when you thought he said "attack your opponent where his posting is strongest".

But he didn't attack me