• OP Timers

No upcoming events found
Jankos Sabannfuhrer

Jankos Sabannfuhrer

61 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, Jankos Sabannfuhrer said:

Hi Hendrick! There was a noticeable cultural shift when the transition was made from a lowsec small-gang training corp into a medium/large-fleet standalone corp with aspirations of being an independent power. The corp was a transitory one, people came in, people left for better things(pl or someone else), it was the way. That all flipped on it's head at least on paper and at the beginning that was awesome, it's great to see your bro's get bigger and stronger. However this changed the corp. Numbers swelled, many people left. I liked the group I first joined, it suited me very well at the time, but when both the person changes immensely and the ground they stand on also changes immensely - one can suddenly realize one's not in the right place and it's time to leave. Hope that answers your Q

This doesn't really answer my question too well. Did you bother adapting to the changes or did you just refuse to adjust to the new things? Did you try working through your issues or did you just up and leave in a huff? I ask this as you appear to have done the latter and why would we want someone like that?

What I'm saying is, you sound like another Tsubutai in that explanation.

Edited by Hendrick Tallardar

9 hours ago, Hendrick Tallardar said:

This doesn't really answer my question too well. Did you bother adapting to the changes or did you just refuse to adjust to the new things? Did you try working through your issues or did you just up and leave in a huff? I ask this as you appear to have done the latter and why would we want someone like that?

When corp changed membership, direction, and goals I stopped having fun and ultimately decided to leave. I stayed a while and had no problem adapting just didn't enjoy it.

So what specifically didn't you enjoy? You've yet to answer that clearly other than "things changed and I didn't like it" but won't go into exact/specific detail.

21 minutes ago, Hendrick Tallardar said:

So what specifically didn't you enjoy? You've yet to answer that clearly other than "things changed and I didn't like it" but won't go into exact/specific detail.

I wanted to use caps more and supers

Wait...wasn't Waffles 2.0 specifically different in that they began to use caps, caps that weren't used (hardly ever) in Waffles 1.0? 

56 minutes ago, Arc-Lucem-Ferre Motsu said:

Wait...wasn't Waffles 2.0 specifically different in that they began to use caps, caps that weren't used (hardly ever) in Waffles 1.0? 

This was, from what I've been told, exactly the case yes. So I'm just a bit more confused now, that a guy quit Waffles because he says they weren't doing a thing that Waffles were in fact doing at that time. Or at least in the process of setting up.

It's late night here and your signature is too big and bright. Go away

15 hours ago, Bronopoly Crushingit said:

What are your thoughts on boat shoes?

daily wear, got my eye on gold cup camino sperries atm

If your body were a ship, how deep into structure would you be from all these down votes?

On 12/15/2016 at 7:58 AM, Jankos Sabannfuhrer said:

Sigh and here we see the crux of the issue. Such a blanket statement. Do you not know Waffles uses caps on the regular? Even Horde drops the occasional dread on unsuspecting persons to great effect. I hear this all the fucking time. I get convo'd all the time and when I ask people their simple reasoning behind wanting to  join PL I often get such bullshit answers like this.

Pandemic Legion isn't a carport to store your expensive and precious shiny ship expecting no risk and protection via ticker. Reputation is one thing digestion of information and cohesion is another.

If you had rather framed the answer truthfully perhaps I'd be more lenient. The answer should have been "I want to use caps and supers with little to no perceived risk due to my gross ignorance and presumption."

PL isn't your fucking meat shield for babbies desire for his first Nyx. You are expected to know what to do. You are expected to understand that Supers and Capitals in general are but one facet and one tool in the toolbox of our doctrines. If we only were good at "one" thing we'd have died along with Black Legion post Phoebe.

Why wasn't Waffles good enough? You give this bullshit answer of "whaa low sec changed and small gang wasn't the same and they got all big" and then give an answer saying you want to join a group that does pretty much what Waffles does on a similar scale.

At least speak the truth in this application. Waffles wasn't "cool" enough for you and you wanted to do something else with a capital. Need I remind you that many here graduated from Waffles and fly with them often (I fly with Waffles members) so to sit here and passively insult them doesn't bode too well.

-1. Young player. Try hard answers when it comes to dancing around the issues. Gives bullshit reasons why Waffles wasn't good enough and gives the usual dipshit answer why they want to join Pandemic Legion in the first place.

Fyi if you had actually said the truth many of us wouldn't have downvoted you to shit. Complaining about -1's on an app when you clearly cannot give "straight" answers even makes me raise an eyebrow.

Edited by Tara Read

On 12/15/2016 at 11:58 PM, Jankos Sabannfuhrer said:

Just to add to everything else Tara just said, this isn't a thing that is exclusive to PL. Horde uses caps, and supers, as does Waffles even pre 2.0. So again, you're really coming off as another Tsubutai, and he's the idiot who couldn't even make a cake.

7 hours ago, Tara Read said:

Fyi if you had actually said the truth many of us wouldn't have downvoted you to shit. 

lol

9 minutes ago, Judy Mikakka said:

lol

I still love you Judy. <3 (no homo) : P

Edited by Tara Read

Do you brush your teeth in concentric circles or short horizontal bursts

On 12/16/2016 at 9:33 AM, Jankos Sabannfuhrer said:

daily wear, got my eye on gold cup camino sperries atm

This is an acceptable answer

Why the fuck are there all non habit dudes posting in this thread :thinking:

You said you have a super but you didnt answer this part of a question: '' If you have a supercarrier‚ post its current setup instead. '' please do thanks

4 hours ago, Bobmon said:

If you have a supercarrier‚ post its current setup instead. '' please do thanks

op updated

[Nyx, Nyx]

CONCORD 25000mm Steel Plates
CONCORD 25000mm Steel Plates
Corpum A-Type Energized Explosive Membrane
Corpum A-Type Energized Thermal Membrane
Corpum A-Type Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane
Corpum A-Type Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane
Shadow Serpentis Damage Control

Gist X-Type 500MN Microwarpdrive
Federation Navy Omnidirectional Tracking Link
Federation Navy Omnidirectional Tracking Link
Sentient Drone Navigation Computer
Capital Capacitor Booster II

Networked Sensor Array
Cynosural Field Generator I
Dark Blood Heavy Energy Neutralizer
Fighter Support Unit II
Fighter Support Unit II
Fighter Support Unit II

Capital Trimark Armor Pump II

Edited by Jankos Sabannfuhrer

Feels wierd to say but atleast he has a super..

1) If you were the captain of a colony ship ready to start a new civilization on a distant planet, how would you structure the government once you landed?

2) If you had to choose one other person to chew all your food for you for the rest of your life, who would it be?

21 minutes ago, Dacil Arandur said:

1) If you were the captain of a colony ship ready to start a new civilization on a distant planet, how would you structure the government once you landed?

2) If you had to choose one other person to chew all your food for you for the rest of your life, who would it be?

(1) Absolute monarchy

(2) Lily James