• OP Timers

No upcoming events found
DJ Aldard

dj aldard

88 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, DJ Aldard said:

yes i plan on getting a super i planned on getting a hel but since PL is an armor alliance i will be getting a nyx and as for how SB ratting has been making me a decent amount of income.

as for the drama with turbo i can get into it more but i don't know the full story behind it the first i knew of him hating me was when he posted on my dyson app.

Your choice of super is respectable. Please be sure that once you acquire and properly fit your Nyx, assuming you don't already have a lot of experience using the new fighter mechanics, go into Sisi and work on manually moving your fighters around. It really helps. 

How do you feel about community in a game such as this? Chef Ramsay and the rest of us pride ourselves on CYNOU being a fam and we try to be active as much as possible both in game and outside of it, in things like Discord and chilling on comms. Is this something you'd be active with? Would you be open to attending out of game events such as Eve Vegas and the like?

What is your drink/smoke/drug of choice? If you had to pick a particular music genre and a favorite artist to be your current favorite, what/who would they be?

39 minutes ago, DJ Aldard said:

as for the drama with turbo i can get into it more but i don't know the full story behind it the first i knew of him hating me was when he posted on my dyson app.

please do

seeing as if you join cynon, you'll be in the same allaicne as him and therefore it is of the utmost importance that to keep the civil and cuddly attitude in PL, that all grievances are aired.

31 minutes ago, Bluemelon said:

please do

seeing as if you join cynon, you'll be in the same allaicne as him and therefore it is of the utmost importance that to keep the civil and cuddly attitude in PL, that all grievances are aired.

yh get to typin lad

You're stranded on a desert island with Donald trump and Taylor Swift. You have a pistol with two bullets. What do you do? 

9 minutes ago, Sharker2k3 said:

You're stranded on a desert island with Donald trump and Taylor Swift. You have a pistol with two bullets. What do you do? 

have you been reading rokos posts to prepare for asking questions

Just now, Andrew Jester said:

:stirthepot:

2 minutes ago, Andrew Jester said:

shit questions for a shit app

Just now, Sharker2k3 said:

shit questions for a shit app

okay fair

2 hours ago, Rokos McDougal said:

Your choice of super is respectable. Please be sure that once you acquire and properly fit your Nyx, assuming you don't already have a lot of experience using the new fighter mechanics, go into Sisi and work on manually moving your fighters around. It really helps. 

How do you feel about community in a game such as this? Chef Ramsay and the rest of us pride ourselves on CYNOU being a fam and we try to be active as much as possible both in game and outside of it, in things like Discord and chilling on comms. Is this something you'd be active with? Would you be open to attending out of game events such as Eve Vegas and the like?

What is your drink/smoke/drug of choice? If you had to pick a particular music genre and a favorite artist to be your current favorite, what/who would they be?

i think community is a huge part of eve thats what has kept me playing for a such a long time and i wouldn't want to be apart of group that doesn't have an active one that does more then just play eve together. I sit on discord all day at work and im usually on comms whenever im home. As for out of game events i have been to a few local meets up in denver when i lived there and now in new orleans i do plan on going to eve vegas just timing has never worked for me.

i prefer jameson but i like to try any beer i have never heard of before. Music wise id say EDM as an overall genre but my favorite group is rise against

1 hour ago, Bluemelon said:

please do

seeing as if you join cynon, you'll be in the same alliance as him and therefore it is of the utmost importance that to keep the civil and cuddly attitude in PL, that all grievances are aired.

as i said i dont know the full story but from what i gathered it has to do with him blaming my for his nyx dieing. as we were staging to catch a titan and a super i think. INIT had lit a cyno about 2 jumps from us and gated 2 minos to rep a pos we had RFd i went over along with another corp mate a bubbled we then called out on comms  that we bubbled them. Turbo came in lit a cyno in our bubbles and dropped his nyx.  Nuet dictors logged on and started bubbling him init and ebola jumped dreads and a fleet to the cyno that was still up in the next system and gated over to kill him. I did shoot him to whore which i think might be why he blames me. He knew what he was getting into when he jump his nyx in he has no one to blame but himself. Ive never had a problem with turbo and have always thought he was a good guy so i will be civil. I think there was also an issue with an account he gave me but i have tried to give it back to him numerous times

1 hour ago, Sharker2k3 said:

shoot trump twice

Edited by DJ Aldard

5 minutes ago, Daemon Belial said:

But then he's got tt swizzle all to himself.  Look at the big picture kid.

24 minutes ago, DJ Aldard said:

shoot trump twice

Tbh you should just give the gun to Her Majesty, T Swift and let Her take the wheel. 

Edited by Rokos McDougal

Just now, Proteus Ormande said:

You wouldn't wanna get lost in that beautiful Trump mane for the rest of your days? Quit fooling yourself.

6 minutes ago, Proteus Ormande said:

exactly

6 minutes ago, Rokos McDougal said:

Tbh you should just give the gun to Her Majesty, T Swift and let Her take the wheel. 

thats a pretty good point there

11 minutes ago, Daemon Belial said:

You wouldn't wanna get lost in that beautiful Trump mane for the rest of your days? Quit fooling yourself.

Tswift is the superior T

53 minutes ago, DJ Aldard said:

shoot trump twice

acceptable

37 minutes ago, Daemon Belial said:

Stop posting now pls, tia.

Post a pic of your battlestation. Don't clean it up and make it pretty. @Cylde Kado is going to count the fap naps.