• OP Timers

No upcoming events found
DJ Aldard

dj aldard

88 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, DJ Aldard said:

dscan for general direction then drop probes.  after each hit bm spot . if its cap/super and it  cloaks wait for dictors if not go for decloak light cyno. Make sure some one is recording

video will be up tomorrow or Saturday

@Andrew Jester take notes, don't forget to record next time. We can share experiences with everyone and maybe even make CMSUnoR lighten up 

Can you probe better than @Andrew Jester ? 

Okay, in all seriousness, and even drama crap aside because I don't really care, your answer to #11 really does bother me. Your motivation to join CYNOU shouldn't be because someone in another corp is mad at you, it should be because you want to join CYNOU. I understand that there were some other circumstances so convince me that you WANT INTO CYNOU and are not just settling for it. 

9 minutes ago, Doomchinchilla said:

You guys all keep

asking the same question. Guy pls

actually tho

I'm anxiously awaiting this. The force awakens

Can you eat an entire corn dog in one bite?

Please attempt while streaming on Social Eating and inform @Andrew Jester as a witness.

Edited by alchemist8
spelling is hard

7 minutes ago, alchemist8 said:

Can you eat an entire corn dog in one bite?

Please attempt while streaming on Soical Eating and inform @Andrew Jester as a witness.

I will 100% rest my case and probably anyone else's if you do this. Will instavouch. You're CYNOU desire will be more than proven.

1 hour ago, Keirro Finn said:

I will 100% rest my case and probably anyone else's if you do this. Will instavouch. You're CYNOU desire will be more than proven.

Your*

3 hours ago, Daemon Belial said:

Your*

Literally eat shit thx 

but jk love you

1 hour ago, Keirro Finn said:

Literally eat shit thx 

but jk love you

Learn to spell first, then we'll chat.

i tried finding a yoda costume but failed which was surprising  since star wars came out this week so i just made a sound cloud of the speech.. now i know i can never be a professional voice actor

okay he's in corp thx this was fun