• OP Timers

No upcoming events found
Anck'Su Namun

Anck'Su Namun's Application

55 posts in this topic

1. Whо is your vouch in Collapsed Оut (Read this for information regarding vouches) 

Daagin is my Vouch. I have known him since 2013. ( hes also my secret lover) ;)

• 2. How long have you been playing EVE Online?

I started playing eve in 04.19.2004. I have been active the whole time with no breaks in character training.

• 3. What do you like to do in EVE Online?

Pvp is by far my first choice of things to do. I do also understand that at times other things need to be down in order to keep PVP supplies on hand.

• 4. Give us a brief biography of your EVE career.

since 2004 I have done many different jobs in eve. I have done the mission running, mining/production routes. I have done market supply chains. pvp mostly small gang or fleet. even a short time doing merc work. I think the only real area I haven't done much in is worm holes or faction warfare but I do understand how both of these areas work.

• 6. Post three kills that you are most pleased with and tell us why you like them.
  • https://zkillboard.com/kill/34199138/   I know its a high sec kill and The Marmite Collective at that but every time I see that kill mail it makes me laugh a little bit.
  • https://zkillboard.com/kill/56724789/  This one I was pleased with solely because my victim could have got away at any time but panicked and just let me kill him. when I convo him after he died and I pointed out that he was stabbed. he said some very hurtful things and closed chat lol.
  • https://zkillboard.com/kill/53427170/ this one was just a lot of fun I had found this guy doing green sites on one of my alts with flying through system. was able to get a hunter down there and help remove this super from eve.

• 7. Can you fly a FAX machine (what type/ t1 or t2 triage)?
    • Having a character, other than your main, capable of Force Auxiliary (FAX), specifically an Apostle, is now an absolute requirement for CYNOU recruitment. Failure to meet this requirement can and will result in automatic rejection of the application. The preference is being able to use a T2 triage module however, exceptions can be made depending on factors relating to training time of the skill.
    • Anck has an apostle currently T1 but working on getting the needed skills up.
    • Sarraron has the Minmatar Fax T2
    • Elmaz has the caldari fax T2

• 8. Do you own a supercapital/titan?
  • currently no but Elmaz is a prefect super toon for the caldari and Sarraron is a prefect super toon for Minmatar

• 9. What do you think you are good at and what would you like to improve at in EVE?
  • I'm good at flying my own ships based on what my skills and experience allows me to do.
  • I'm also good at transporting items and ships in and out of Hi sec, low sec, and null.
  • communicating and team work is also another strong point I have.
  • an area I think I need to improve is probing down ships. I know how to use probes I'm just not very fast at it

• 10. What is your main way of making ISK?
    • Not having the isk is not an excuse as you are expected to be able to buy every required ship listed on the internal forums. Are you able to shell out 5+ billion isk on short notice?
  • I make my isk mostly by marketing and site running. along with selling the loot of my victims. PI also plays a role in my isk making and on rare events plex are used. the need to drop 5 bill  or more on short notice is no issue

• 11. How did you hear about‚ and why do you want to join Collapsed Оut?
    • Additionally, why are you leaving your current corporation? Please be detailed.
    • Daagin AKA Love has been trying to get me to join for almost a year now. my current corp I have had a lot of fun with but they are moving to faction warfare space and I don't find frig fighting to be much fun. so after talking with Love about it for a while I thought I would try

• 12. On average‚ how many hours per week do you think you play?
  • my family would answer that with TOO MANY. but if I had to put a number I would say 25+

• 13. Tell us a bit about your real self.
    • How old are you ?  33
    • Where are you from? Seattle, Wa, USA
    • What do you do outside of EVE such as work or play? reptile breeder/ handler, tend to my tarantulas, and talk to Daagin Love 

• 14. Poѕt your favorite Taylor Swift gif and explain why it ѕpeаks tо you.

ohhh. poor thing your bat phones not coming now?!

giphy.gif

• 15. There’s a ping that goes out for a fleet forming and at the same time a ping from Jeffraider goes out for his movie night‚ what do you do?
  • I am lucky enough to have to screens so I can watch and play. life is good.

• 16. Hоw many WHѕ it it worth taking to get a ѕlightly possible cаpkill/fight?
  • a cap kill doesn't matter. I will follow the FCs orders. a cap fight none. we couldn't bring many caps through most WHs 

Daagin.jpg

Russia tayler.jpg

blonde.jpg

Edited by Anck'Su Namun

Have flown with Anck for a long time. Confirming that he is fact a cool dude and is proly better at mining in rorqs than most of you noobs. He has my vouch.

Considering the age of your high skill point toons and having been playing since '04, your kills are very low. As this is a PVP concentrated alliance, what promise can you make to keep combat involvement to the required levels?

2 minutes ago, Daemon Belial said:

Considering the age of your high skill point toons and having been playing since '04, your kills are very low. As this is a PVP concentrated alliance, what promise can you make to keep combat involvement to the required levels?

https://zkillboard.com/alliance/99006424/

It's amazing he has any kills at all being in EE.

I oldest account is 2004 yes but my pvp toon Anck spent 6 years pretty much just training skills. she did not truly start pvping until 2012. since 2012 shes been pretty active in pvp.

I like this app and I hate all apps. Good deal. Lime green is my favorite color. I'll start it off by being that guy and saying you'll need to get the T2 armor apostle ready and swap to armor supers but that's a given and I'm sure you knew that. 

Questions:

1. Can you probe better than Andrew Jester?

2. What is inertial stability to you? (Don't get scientific on me)

3. Are you willing to fight for a pure throne and pure the racially impures?

I don't know who Andrew Jester, but Daagin love has insured me hes a faggot so probably.

Math and numbers

In rust I trust

50 minutes ago, Anck'Su Namun said:

• 11. How did you hear about‚ and why do you want to join Collapsed Оut?
    • Additionally, why are you leaving your current corporation? Please be detailed.
    • Daagin AKA Love has been trying to get me to join for almost a year now. my current corp I have had a lot of fun with but they are moving to faction warfare space and I don't find frig fighting to be much fun. so after talking with Love about it for a while I thought I would try

If I were in EE I'd run for the hills as well. That being said Spiders terrify me but this app doesn't B|. I just gotta ask doesn't it get boring being in the same Low Sec circlejerk over and over again? I know essentially EE and SC are one and the same so it's gotta get tiring listening to the same drivel over and over again. Why did you wait for so long to apply? Did you not think you had a strong enough vouch or app? I know for myself I wanted to join years ago but I'm personally happy the way things turned out. Hax was an excellent learning experience for me and I made some amazing friends along the way being introduced to the Derelik guys so I can understand your apprehension and nervousness coming from a low sec group like this. I gotta tell you though once and if you app in those groups will hate you. But you'll never look back. There's some good dudes in CYNOU just try not to meme too hard. Get those alts as well into Apostles instead of shield. The shield is handy in a pinch and useful for structure reps but you need a T2 dedicated Apostle alt which I'm sure you'll sort out without issue. If anyone has misgivings about his activity I can give proof towards why:

https://zkillboard.com/alliance/495729389/ Shadow Cartels last 6 pages are nothing but gate camps with the occasional Snuff dumpster (lol).

https://zkillboard.com/alliance/99006424/page/8/ EE's isn't any better with the last 7+ being nothing but shit frigates and a generic wankfest of garbage. Aside from the Vey engagement both Alliances KB's look exactly alike which isn't surprising considering many of EE's members came from SC.

I'll leave it to the mighty @Doomchinchilla .

Edited by Tara Read

14 minutes ago, Anck'Su Namun said:

I don't know who Andrew Jester, but Daagin love has insured me hes a faggot so probably.

Math and numbers

In rust I trust

Alright.. I'll keep this short and try to keep it not too flamy, but you're not gonna impress anyone here with short, unthoughtful answers on your app. And your first answered questions calls a corp member a faggot. That's not exactly the smartest thing. These apps are at least 50% seeing if you can get involved in the fun and handle hazing in a positive way and making answers as short as possible doesn't accomplish that.  Edit: Not gonna pass judgement yet, but you gotta have a little more fun with it man! :) If you don't have fun we won't. 

Edited by Keirro Finn

@Keirro Finn I legit told him to call andrew a fag because thats kinda my thing. so if you are going to flame LETS FLAME (thats what the kids are calling it these days right?)BBY <3

2 minutes ago, Keirro Finn said:

If you don't have fun we won't. 

Don't you know they aren't allowed to have fun in low sec? It's serious business there. 9_9

Just now, daagin said:

@Keirro Finn I legit told him to call andrew a fag because thats kinda my thing. so if you are going to flame LETS FLAME (thats what the kids are calling it these days right?)BBY <3

Lmao, fair enough. I mean, it's one thing for you to call him a faggot but I think because of his position he should maybe not make enemies right now. If that makes sense. Be friends with everyone, join, then call them all fags hehe. :smugbrow:

1 minute ago, Tara Read said:

Don't you know they aren't allowed to have fun in low sec? It's serious business there. 9_9

:thinking: I see. So he doesn't know the ways. Time for a fucking baptism fam. 

15 minutes ago, Anck'Su Namun said:

Math and numbers

In rust I trust

Insulting an established member of the community might not be in your best interest at this point.

Just now, Daemon Belial said:

Insulting an established member of the community might not be in your best interest at this point.

you're a faggot tbh

Just now, Madkicker said:

you're a faggot tbh

Me too. But urgaypwnd. Sooooooo

Just now, Madkicker said:

you're a faggot tbh

Only if you support me in our relationship and I don't have to work again.

Just now, daagin said:

Woah woah woah, i need in on this action, but only with @Keirro Finn

Hey love, don't forget I laid claim to you long ago

2 minutes ago, Madkicker said:

@Anck'Su Namun Where are you from? What interesting facts can you tell me about where you live.

I'm from Ohio born and raised but current living in Seattle Washington. Not to sure what kind of facts your in to but...

when orcas we have out here are different from other orcas. Due to there diet they are labeled as a subspecies.

washington state has many different ecosystems in it. It's one of the only states that has  deserts rain forest,s mountain ranges, and the sound. 

Seattle is where Starbucks first started. The very first Starbucks can be found at pikes place market. There first logo inculded a naked mermaid. 

And  despite popular belief it doesn't rain all year around.

i noticed you don't have a super, however you do have 2 super capable pilots both which are skilled well, but for an improper super. Do you intend to resolve both issues (retraining and buying a proper super.... armor) 

also nice app. Very well put together

Edited by Tattered Sails

5 minutes ago, Tattered Sails said:

i noticed you don't have a super, however you do have 2 super capable pilots both which are skilled well, but for an improper super. Do you intend to resolve both issues (retraining and buying a proper super.... armor) 

also nice app. Very well put together

I wouldn't mind getting at least one super. I agree totally that armor is the way to go. I could do the amarr super simple by injecting the skill book. So yes a super would be a goal to work towards. 

8 minutes ago, Anck'Su Namun said:

I wouldn't mind getting at least one super. I agree totally that armor is the way to go. I could do the amarr super simple by injecting the skill book. So yes a super would be a goal to work towards. 

24 minutes ago, Anck'Su Namun said:

I'm from Ohio born and raised but current living in Seattle Washington. Not to sure what kind of facts your in to but...

when orcas we have out here are different from other orcas. Due to there diet they are labeled as a subspecies.

washington state has many different ecosystems in it. It's one of the only states that has  deserts rain forest,s mountain ranges, and the sound. 

Seattle is where Starbucks first started. The very first Starbucks can be found at pikes place market. There first logo inculded a naked mermaid. 

And  despite popular belief it doesn't rain all year around.

These answers are a lot more than 4+5 words they are much better. I liked the facts too. 

What is your favorite sport and why. IF you don't like sports, what's your favorite video game and why. (besides eve)

] Grinch (Andy J): Man you retards shit up this app while I was sleeping

You need a t2 apostle on an alt, minnows are nice to have, but apostles are required. Please cross train one of your characters. Neither Hel nor Wyvern are used here, so you'll need to cross train one of those to an Aeon or a Nyx.