• OP Timers

    No upcoming events found
Anck'Su Namun

Anck'Su Namun's Application

55 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Daemon Belial said:

Insulting an established member of the community might not be in your best interest at this point.

You know all about that :joy:

3

Share this post


Link to post

So you're telling me between the 612m SP you have on 3 characters, you can't fly a t2apostle?

Edited by Torrent Rage

0

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Keirro Finn said:

Lmao, fair enough. I mean, it's one thing for you to call him a faggot but I think because of his position he should maybe not make enemies right now. If that makes sense. Be friends with everyone, join, then call them all fags hehe. :smugbrow:

@Andrew Jester is a faggot

3

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Doomchinchilla said:

Not at probing

I got the retriever last night :colbert: 

0

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Andrew Jester said:

I got the retriever last night :colbert: 

Didn't see you on the kill

0

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Doomchinchilla said:

Didn't see you on the kill

afk

0

Share this post


Link to post

This application is rejected. I do not see any t2 Apostle alt on any of your characters, so before even adressing the lack luster activity and the possibility that you wont actually be a contributing member to Pandemic Legion, this app is out. You can try again later.

0

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, John Selth said:

This application is rejected. I do not see any t2 Apostle alt on any of your characters, so before even adressing the lack luster activity and the possibility that you wont actually be a contributing member to Pandemic Legion, this app is out. You can try again later.

john said he sorted it on discord earlier. if someone madmins or locks another thread people's admin powers are getting stripped. 

0

Share this post


Link to post

So we are just going to close up for the holidays considering all but one other recruiter is gone. We will reopen in the new year so it gives you time to get those required skills. Happy holidays! 

0

Share this post


Link to post

@John Selth 

I will have a Apostle on sarraron tech2 by tomorrow after noon. you can check the training on him to see that he meet all other related skills.

0

Share this post


Link to post

good to hear. as I had stated before the holiday one of my alts is able to do a Apostle with tech 2 triage

0

Share this post


Link to post

Please enter NON EXPIRING & FULL APIS to the PL auth board found here. Next send a second set of FULL APIs and send them to me, @Sharker2k3, @Holy8th, and @John Selth via PL Forum Mail. Make sure you create a set of  FULL API keys for any corporate/director characters you may have. This by no means indicates that you have been accepted into CYNOU, this is simply just another step in the application process to give you a quick but thorough ruling. Continue to answer questions and check back constantly for possible updates and or notices from us.

1

Share this post


Link to post

I'll post my questiosn tomorrow. this is a reminder for myself

0

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/4/2017 at 0:42 AM, Doomchinchilla said:

I'll post my questiosn tomorrow. this is a reminder for myself

reminder

0

Share this post


Link to post

Ok so it's basic here and my writing is gonna be short and sweet. CYNOU is a community. If you don't feel like being in the community (ie discord and comms chatting) then I don't want you with us at all. EVE stuff is great, being more than a F1 presser is even better... but not being a ghost within the corp is the priority. If somehow you leave and people go "who the fuck was that"... you failed your time in corp and didn't take advantage of it.

Ok, so my first question is, you are sitting around bored and decide to make a random discord server, what is the name of the server, what icon do you choose for it and what is the point of the server?

Second you're eating dinner in your one bedroom loft and a cat taps on the window, and you decide you wanna give the cat to @Andrew Jester. What type of cat is it? What name do you give it? And why teh fuck is there a cat outside your window?

 

We're going to gank a super and the FC calls for some random ships, what is the most important ship in this scenario and why are you flying it? And why do we trust you in that ship? 

And finally you find  yourself in an alternate dimension and decide that it's preferable to our reality, why is that? 

 

OK and for your song, it's an old one but it's still a good one, you must record yourself singing it. Be as creative or as boring as you want. You can upload it to googledrive, youtube, or soundcloud... as long as we can access it, you're gucci. Here is your song:

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
27 minutes ago, Doomchinchilla said:

Ok so it's basic here and my writing is gonna be short and sweet. CYNOU is a community. If you don't feel like being in the community (ie discord and comms chatting) then I don't want you with us at all. EVE stuff is great, being more than a F1 presser is even better... but not being a ghost within the corp is the priority. If somehow you leave and people go "who the fuck was that"... you failed your time in corp and didn't take advantage of it.

Ok, so my first question is, you are sitting around bored and decide to make a random discord server, what is the name of the server, what icon do you choose for it and what is the point of the server?

Second you're eating dinner in your one bedroom loft and a cat taps on the window, and you decide you wanna give the cat to @Andrew Jester. What type of cat is it? What name do you give it? And why teh fuck is there a cat outside your window?

 

We're going to gank a super and the FC calls for some random ships, what is the most important ship in this scenario and why are you flying it? And why do we trust you in that ship? 

And finally you find  yourself in an alternate dimension and decide that it's preferable to our reality, why is that? 

 

OK and for your song, it's an old one but it's still a good one, you must record yourself singing it. Be as creative or as boring as you want. You can upload it to googledrive, youtube, or soundcloud... as long as we can access it, you're gucci. Here is your song:

 

first I will start off with saying that I love the idea of a community group. chatting and discord not an issue. Also I know that I will be in Iceland and vegas this year for fan first tickets for Iceland were bought back in Dec. And if any one in the community is going it would be nice to meet and know the other person(s) behind the screen,

question 1)

name would probably something reptile or spider relaxed, as would the icon. as a reptile breeder I do tend to enjoy chatting or answering questions about reptiles in general. I find that most people don't take the time to understand them and fear them just for being different or hearing stories in the news about them. attached is a photo that is very much how the new and media covers their stories with out getting all the right information.

question2)

I am far from a cat person. in fact a few of my snakes are more than capable of making a meal out of the average house cat. I am guessing the cat would be an American shorthair since that is the most common breed of cat. as far as a name goes. as a snake breeder I don't often get attached to animals that I plan to sell or give away. feelings toward such animals makes them harder to let go. so the fact that I would even taken it in to give to some one else would be very unlikely to begin with let alone taking the time to name it. as far as why its outside my widow. I cam only assume that since its still winter and the weather is still cold it probably just wants warmed up. if in fact answer is a cat person does he make house calls? if he does then I can have even less interaction with the cat which would be a big + for me.

super tackled.

many ships can be useful in this situation. if the ship is not far from current location HIC or bhaalgorn could be helpful to hold the super down and start putting pressure on the supers cap. assuming that the ship is already locked down and a cyno is in place then DPS caps or force auxiliaries  would be great to kill the super or keep our fleet alive.

I think personally the HIC  or the force auxiliaries are one of the more important pieces to ensure that the super is not able to get away or that the fleet doesn't suffer any or as many losses. I would liking be in of these ships to support our fleet. why should I be trusted in it? well trust is earned and isn't something to be given lightly this I do know. but I do think my time in eve and understanding what my characters SP and ships allow me to do in this game is important to earning said trust.

alternate dimension-

well if I found that is better than this current one it could only be one of three reason. 1) the dimension is like that of eve. I mean play spaceships if fun but living in that kind of world would be pretty cool too. 2) I am in a place where the fear of silly things like snakes and spiders no longer exists. 3) I don't know all the details but I'm pretty sure it involves Daagin love and if that was the case. well lol I'm pretty sure the details are more privet.

 

as far as the frozen song goes. so any song for that matter. I am sorry doomchinchilla but I will forgo that request. I'm so sure no probably wants their ears to bleed, have permanent loss of hearing or life. and I for one would truly feel horrible if it was my singing that single handedly killed CYNOU.

with respect

Anck 

 

 

10401512_689250221156934_1795891383058003870_n.jpg

0

Share this post


Link to post

@Anck'Su Namun What is your favorite black operations class space vessel and how would you fit it?

0

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now