Ok, going to post again seeing as you've updated the application.
First, thank you for posting the fits and fleshing out some answers.
Unfortunately it's still a -1 from me, though I'll explain why so you understand the reasoning.
1) You posted fits, but didn't talk about them. We specifically wanted you to show your knowledge of how they work, why they work, and to understand why you made the fitting choice you did.
2) A lot of the answers feel very low effort. Go take a look at apps elsewhere on the PL forums, people go into a lot of detail.
3) I will say your fits aren't bad - there's a couple things I don't agree with, but no one ever agrees fully.
4) Your answers about the Hype were pretty good, could do with detail, but got the point across.
5) The major theory issue I have is the Nyx question - your answers boil down to "wait for someone to save me," because nothing you wrote would get you out of that situation or facilitate it. To be clear, refitting won't help against a HIC, hey have infinite points. The only way to get away is to turn the point and bubble off somehow. That's not a solution - something like "refit to web/paint/neut and try kill it" would do something about it, but refitting alone isn't going to help.
Points for trying and redoing parts of the app despite the trolling - I was impressed you didn't rage quit over the comments in the thread.
However, as much for your sake as the alliance, I don't think you should join. The type of content and the necessary knowledge is probably not what is suited to you, and you wouldn't enjoy it. The lack of alts is of great concern to me, and it's pretty much necessary to have combat alts around here. Similarly, lack of KB and knowledge of caps/supers is a problem.
As I said earlier, I was impressed you made the effort to com back and fix up the fits despite the trolling, but I really don't think the alliance is a good fit for you even if the app has no issues - I genuinely think you'd have a better time in another less skill and sp intensive alliance that is more focused on blops specifically.
EDIT: I was asked to give you a chance, so here goes:
Please answer the following:
You mentioned having many good yarns to share. Tell us one.
Link me a Triage fit and explain your fitting choices in detail. Then explain what you would do if you were emergency triage for a fleet that was 1 gate jump out of your range, with their triage halfway through cycle and in 10% of whatever tank type it uses.
You mention T3s are your favourite class of ship. Why, and how would you use one?
You are fitting the Pilgrim fit you mentioned and notice you don't have a second Web. What do you replace it with?