Section 1: Some Stuff About You

♥1♥ What іs your timezone‚ primary language and approximately how many hours of EVE do you play per week? Tell us a little about your real life‚ your age‚ occupation etc.
USTZ (sometimes early eu/au) english,Live in chicago, and depends but close to 25 probs

♥2♥ What are your feelings about Taylor Swift? Which Taylor Swift song inspires you the most and why?
 yes.http://prntscr.com/e7a3ka. It makes my insides go woo.
♥3♥ Do you approve of scamming people in EVE? Have you ever done so? Do you think it’s okay not to honour ransoms?
yeah sure , i haven't , but not honouring a ransom is a definete no no.

♥4♥ Do you approve of meta-gaming and spying in EVE? Have ever you done so or had it done to you? Do you have any useful spy alts? PM details about them to Elise Randolph.
 Yeah sure why not, i have not had it done to me beyond the old school AAA logon trap,but i've been witness to things back in the day, but i ain't got nuffin major myself.
♥5♥ List all of your EVE characters with links to skill sheets. Note your main character‚ skill points of each character‚ specializations and how long you’ve had each character.
http://eveboard.com/pilot/Sae_Marr - main most subcaps,max links with command ships 5. doing t2 siege atm, some carrier skills nothing significant just enough to rat in
http://eveboard.com/pilot/1024 t2 rev with t2 siege, can use t2 triage, currently training to rorq. Also profiecent in subcaps.
http://eveboard.com/pilot/Vyras mostly minnie focused main, hics , covert cyno, has strong carrier skills, need to train gall carrier for combat carrier.
http://eveboard.com/pilot/768 hauler miner misc junk.
 pw:urgaypwned 
 i have two alphas i dont really use 
♥6♥ What ships can you pilot and what ships do you like? What is your play style? Do you have any FC experience? If so‚ on what scale? What other roles are you familiar with in fleets?
 pretty much everything subcap wise, capital wise  , t2 rev, and t2 triage on 1024 , working on rorq. Sae is training into dreads/carriers and will go triage. Vyras can do min carrier,will get gall carrier.
♥7♥ Do you have an independent way to make income? Do you pay for EVE with PLEX or money?
 Yeah i have a character i do some carrier rattins with , i pay for eve with money. 
♥8♥ How long have you been playing EVE? Tell us a little about your EVE history‚ greatest achievements‚ your favorite fights or kills‚ previous corporations and alliances‚ and any past friendly or unfriendly relationships you’ve had with us. Started eve in 04', on my old main Joudas(tried to get it back cannot :X)) stumbled around was in couple alliances BoB, death row,fate., 0utbreak (when marko deb. was in charge) was in OSHT for about a year. Stumbling around abit more in eve and then took a long break. Came back, noone was playing that i knew of, was extremely confused joined triggered. realized it was no good, reminisced about fighting up north wanted to be up north was in bastion. for a while. WWB was depressing so i rejoined some old friend (amantus/phant) in snuff.

♥9♥ List any relevant killboard links to your PvP characters‚ and explanations of any significant losses.
https://zkillboard.com/character/1036876515/
https://zkillboard.com/character/813787001/
https://zkillboard.com/character/1325478272/
https://zkillboard.com/kill/56819675/ logged on in a weird tz half awake from work and figured id do a lil rattin' and warped in first anom at 50km, and was a dread. Noone online so i died like a orphan with a pillow on their face.)
https://zkillboard.com/kill/50110524/ was baiting for jed stevens. i died.
♥10♥ Why do you want to join us? Where did you hear about us? List any references or vouches in HABIT or PL (MAKE SURE you’ve talked to them first before posting here).
 A long time ago, on a main lost to time (Joudas) i was in The illuminati., with destr0, and dianeces. I've been doing lowsex throwaway frig and dessie stuff with  dian , and i see the ops, and fleets hes doing, and i miss that.Snuff USTZ is kinda non existant, and  I heard about HABIT through dian.

Section 2: Ship Setups

♥11♥ Give a setup for a ship or ships you would likely solo PvP in‚ even if you never solo PvP (multiboxing setups are fine).
 [Orthrus, *cripesmas]
Ballistic Control System II
Ballistic Control System II
Nanofiber Internal Structure II
Nanofiber Internal Structure II

Gistum B-Type 50MN Microwarpdrive
Dread Guristas Warp Scrambler
Domination Warp Disruptor
Republic Fleet Large Shield Extender

Rapid Light Missile Launcher II
Medium Energy Nosferatu II

Medium Polycarbon Engine Housing II
Medium Anti-EM Screen Reinforcer II
Medium Anti-Thermal Screen Reinforcer II

Hornet EC-300 x5

Caldari Navy Scourge Light Missile x100

♥12♥ Give a setup for an armour tanked HAC or T3.
 [Proteus, dianluvstrannys]
Damage Control II
Imperial Navy 1600mm Steel Plates
True Sansha Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane
Corelum C-Type Energized EM Membrane
Magnetic Field Stabilizer II
Magnetic Field Stabilizer II
Corpus X-Type Armor Explosive Hardener

Federation Navy 10MN Afterburner
Warp Scrambler II
Small Capacitor Booster II

250mm Railgun II
250mm Railgun II
250mm Railgun II
250mm Railgun II
250mm Railgun II
250mm Railgun II

Medium Trimark Armor Pump II

Proteus Electronics - Friction Extension Processor
Proteus Defensive - Augmented Plating
Proteus Engineering - Power Core Multiplier
Proteus Offensive - Dissonic Encoding Platform
Proteus Propulsion - Localized Injectors

Javelin M x3119
Federation Navy Thorium Charge M x3256
Spike M x1645
Navy Cap Booster 400 x11
Tracking Speed Disruption Script x2

♥13♥ Give a setup for a Machariel or long-range HAC/T3.
 [Machariel, DOIN THINGS]
Corelum C-Type Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane
Corpum A-Type Energized Explosive Membrane
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Damage Control II

Heavy Capacitor Booster II
500MN Cold-Gas Enduring Microwarpdrive
Sensor Booster II
Sensor Booster II
Tracking Computer II

Heavy Energy Neutralizer II
800mm Repeating Cannon II

Large Trimark Armor Pump II

Ogre II x5

Tracking Speed Script x1
Navy Cap Booster 3200 x1
Scan Resolution Script x2
Republic Fleet EMP L x2520

♥14♥ Give a Remote Repair Battleship setup.
[Nestor, fester]
Damage Control II
Dark Blood Energized Explosive Membrane
Dark Blood Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane
Drone Damage Amplifier II

Sensor Booster II
Warp Disruptor II
Stasis Webifier II
Large Cap Battery II
500MN Microwarpdrive II
Heavy Capacitor Booster II

Large Remote Armor Repairer II
Large Remote Armor Repairer II
Dual Heavy Pulse Laser II

Large Remote Repair Augmentor I

Ogre II x10

Navy Cap Booster 3200 x1
Scorch L x10
Navy Cap Booster 800 x6

Imperial Navy Multifrequency L x5
Navy Cap Booster 3200 x1
Scorch L x5
Navy Cap Booster 800 x6

♥15♥ Give a setup for a combat carrier you would use with us. If you have a supercarrier‚ post its current setup instead.
[Thanatos, gaytos]
Imperial Navy Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane
Imperial Navy Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane
25000mm Steel Plates II
25000mm Steel Plates II
Damage Control II
Centum B-Type Energized Explosive Membrane

Core X-Type 500MN Microwarpdrive
Capital Capacitor Booster II
Omnidirectional Tracking Link II
Omnidirectional Tracking Link II
Drone Navigation Computer II

Networked Sensor Array
Fighter Support Unit II
Fighter Support Unit II
Fighter Support Unit II
Capital Gremlin Compact Energy Neutralizer

Capital Trimark Armor Pump I

Tracking Speed Script x1
Navy Cap Booster 3200 x6
Optimal Range Script x1

Siren II x6
Dromi II x6
Templar II x9
Firbolg II x27
Satyr II x9

♥16♥ If any of your characters can pilot Heavy Interdictors‚ give a setup for a Heavy Interdictor you’d use with us.
 [Broadsword, dianisgayaf]
Damage Control II
Power Diagnostic System II

Adaptive Invulnerability Field II
Thukker Large Cap Battery
Adaptive Invulnerability Field II
50MN Y-T8 Compact Microwarpdrive

Cynosural Field Generator I
Warp Disruption Field Generator II
Dual 180mm AutoCannon II
Dual 180mm AutoCannon II
Dual 180mm AutoCannon II
Dual 180mm AutoCannon II

Medium Core Defense Field Extender II
Medium Core Defense Field Extender II

Republic Fleet EMP M x900
Focused Warp Disruption Script x1

300x Liquid Ozone
can swap cap battery to web.

Section 3: EVE Knowledge
This next section is designed to get to know more about your EVE knowledge and what you would do in different situations.

♥17♥ While roaming‚ you find a Drake in a belt and engage it (you decide what ship(s) you’re roaming in‚ and give us the setups here too). Half way through the fight‚ while the Drake has you warp disrupted‚ a Basilisk uncloaks. What do you do?
 I'm probaly gonna take out the orth, and being an orth i decide this engage is not worth my time and burn out. Im not webbed/scrammed so i burn out and warp away. Savor in the fact that i am balanced legion and run.
♥18♥ You are roaming with an alliance member‚ both of you in Vagabonds‚ and spot a lone Drake on a gate in an empty system. What do you do?
 call out that i will be the one to not aggress and let my hetero life partner aggro, if he aggressives i will go join in with my friend but keeping as close to the 10km range as possible if it turns out to be bait drake. hopefully collect killmark?
♥19♥ You are solo roaming in a Vagabond and jump into a gate-camp with some interceptors and Arazus. How do you survive‚ if possible?
 depending on range from everything on the gate, more than likely i'd try to overheat and burn back, and jump through, and try to get as much aggro from fleet before jumping out.(while unagressed)
♥20♥ You and a friend are in supercarriers‚ in low-sec, killing a small offline tower. Suddenly‚ a Falcon uncloaks and 50 roleplayers bridge in on top of both of you with eight HICs and 50k dps worth of ships. How do you survive?
 I alt tab and light my out cyno on a nearby astrabutts ,say flippin bye to my fighters and scream for the other nerd to jump. Honestly i wouldnt be dickwaggling in lowsex on a pos with supers, oracles half afk watching netflix and talking about selfies sure!Supers nah bruh! If if i had to be doing this i'd make sure to do it within range of the FAX's.
♥21♥ You and a friend are in scrubby battlecruisers (e.g. Hurricanes or Harbingers) with weak tanks‚ in low sec. A Tempest aggresses you under sentry fire and neutralizes all your cap‚ but you are able to MWD away out to 30km after taking a lot of damage. Do you leave your friend to die?
 hopefully im in a hurricane and keep on the good fight, and just hope that our  combined fire + sentries is more than enough
♥22♥ You are in Old Man Star and have intel of a Nyx warping around. Describe the steps you would take to find the Nyx.
  first step would be ping a couple of the super FCs and see if there's any assets in the area to kill it.If not figure out his location to see what hes up to to make notes of a solo nyx doing dumb stuff.If there is something nearby Let them know there is possibly a nyx to kill, so they can get things on standby while i try to probe out and find his spot open up dscan and get a feel for where it is, once i know its not pos'd up or on a astrabutts, get a cloaky prober in and start working. Try to see if its using a safespot and try to get that probed out before he cloaks up, and then report in to see if we can get a couple two three guys to come land on this guy when he comes back to his safe.

Edited by Sae Marr

7 minutes ago, Whitmore said:

Solid 5/7 can be a cyno in an alt corp.

Do i get any points if im gay?

26 minutes ago, Sae Marr said:

Do i get any points if im gay?

It's working this way - if you are not gay you are not getting in at all.

Edited by Whitmore

2 hours ago, Whitmore said:

ok so i just need to never not believe in myself?

gay-james-bond-1024x576.jpg

30 minutes ago, Haimee Khema said:

whats your favorite scene from always sunny?

How can we expect a top notch A&C project from you if you refuse to use any of the text colors for your application?

40 minutes ago, Hendrick Tallardar said:

How can we expect a top notch A&C project from you if you refuse to use any of the text colors for your application?

well i made this at work, at a painting class,and my girlfriend bought some extra canvas and paint recently.

1463472_10151758602606603_419046041_n.jpg

18 hours ago, Hendrick Tallardar said:

That painting is beautiful. You have my vote.

Thats all a simple man like me could ask for.

Which of the original 150 pokemon do you envisage yourself being reincarnated as, and why?

4 hours ago, Hedliner said:

Which of the original 150 pokemon do you envisage yourself being reincarnated as, and why?

Squirtle Hard outside, soft inside.

Beta pokemon, good rationale. I predict you will be an average member but play in the knowledge that you are. Let this man in imo.

On 2/13/2017 at 1:51 PM, Whitmore said:

<3. Heres my homemade burrito bowl for dinner

1487208511962640348323.jpg

Edit : Phone quoted wrong person Thnx Hed.

Edited by Sae Marr

alright i started painting, wont be able to finish today~ gotta head to work

Get minimum 15 decent solo kills in the next 7 days and you will have my vouch.

P.S. Otherwise it will be an antivouch.

Edited by Whitmore

poo layout .

claims to be gay.. and has a GF ...

and don't fit cynos on caps

and what about the question 20 if thay droped a moble cyno inhib (its already up when you see it and ther there.)

:thinking: