Sign in to follow this  
Hickock

Hickock

Section 1: Some Stuff About You

♥1♥ What іs your timezone‚ primary language and approximately how many hours of EVE do you play per week? Tell us a little about your real life‚ your age‚ occupation etc.

Eastern Standard Time(GMT-5), English, between 5-20 hours per week. 

I'm a Geologist living in the southeast USA. 26 years old, and graduated from college in 2015. I like the outdoors, but got a new computer that can actually run eve.

♥2♥ What are your feelings about Taylor Swift? Which Taylor Swift song inspires you the most and why?

Shes fuckin hot. Not sure which song, but damn shes hot.

♥3♥ Do you approve of scamming people in EVE? Have you ever done so? Do you think it’s okay not to honour ransoms?

Yes, no, no

♥4♥ Do you approve of meta-gaming and spying in EVE? Have ever you done so or had it done to you? Do you have any useful spy alts? PM details about them to Elise Randolph.

Oh yea, a few times, maybe

♥5♥ List all of your EVE characters with links to skill sheets. Note your main character‚ skill points of each character‚ specializations and how long you’ve had each character.

♥6♥ What ships can you pilot and what ships do you like? What is your play style? Do you have any FC experience? If so‚ on what scale? What other roles are you familiar with in fleets?

I can pilot pretty much anything. I'm a fan of small gang warfare to blobs. I'm also a fan of soloing. Not much FC experience. I just returned to eve in october of last year, so im still figuring it all out.

♥7♥ Do you have an independent way to make income? Do you pay for EVE with PLEX or money?

Not really. I make enough money to buy plex for isk. Pay with money.

♥8♥ How long have you been playing EVE? Tell us a little about your EVE history‚ greatest achievements‚ your favorite fights or kills‚ previous corporations and alliances‚ and any past friendly or unfriendly relationships you’ve had with us.

I started back in 2005, and eventually made my way to Stain Empire, which eventually got taken over by Stain- Alliance. That was a fun time. 

I then started my own corp and joined the Short Bus Squad in Stain and had even more fun.

I played for a while with a lot of other corps and alliances I cant remember, but the most memorable alliance I was with was Cry Havoc. The FCing and alliance structure was very well setup.

Then in 2010 my house got hit by lightning and my computer got fried . I had a crappy laptop to play on, but it was a real piece of shit. I had a stint in 2013 where I was with some ex cry havoc guys in whores in space with empire ganking, but thats it. I was in college and didnt have time/want to play.

Fast forward to 2016 and I get a new job as a geologist where II get a computer that can run eve. I logged in in stain and joined a corp that was based in the area. I eventually moved around to provibloc then to volt then to goons. 

PL was an ally when I was with CH. When CH started to dissolve, many were absorbed into PL, specifically Habit. 

♥9♥ List any relevant killboard links to your PvP characters‚ and explanations of any significant losses.

♥10♥ Why do you want to join us? Where did you hear about us? List any references or vouches in HABIT or PL (MAKE SURE you’ve talked to them first before posting here).

PL  guys are well regarded, and I'd like to play with people I played with a while ago. Your recent activity is pretty impressive. It would  be great to play with old friends. gazarsgo is my vouch.

Section 2: Ship Setups

♥11♥ Give a setup for a ship or ships you would likely solo PvP in‚ even if you never solo PvP (multiboxing setups are fine).

[Taranis, rabble ranis]
Small Ancillary Armor Repairer
Damage Control II
Magnetic Field Stabilizer II

Warp Scrambler II
Fleeting Compact Stasis Webifier
5MN Y-T8 Compact Microwarpdrive

Light Neutron Blaster II
Light Neutron Blaster II
Light Neutron Blaster II

Small Polycarbon Engine Housing I
Small Ancillary Current Router I

Hobgoblin II x2

Void S x1233
Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge S x1500
Nanite Repair Paste x50

[Hecate, Solo]
Magnetic Field Stabilizer II
Damage Control II
Small Ancillary Armor Repairer
Micro Auxiliary Power Core II

Warp Scrambler II
5MN Microwarpdrive II
1MN Afterburner II
Small Capacitor Booster II

Expanded Probe Launcher II
Light Neutron Blaster II
Light Neutron Blaster II
Light Neutron Blaster II
Light Neutron Blaster II
Light Neutron Blaster II

Small Transverse Bulkhead II

Void S x2900
Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge S x2936
Nanite Repair Paste x108
Core Scanner Probe I x16
Combat Scanner Probe I x24
Navy Cap Booster 400 x26

[Armageddon, Astero]
Reactive Armor Hardener
1600mm Steel Plates II
1600mm Steel Plates II
Damage Control II
Drone Damage Amplifier II
Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II

Warp Disruptor II
100MN Afterburner II
Stasis Webifier II
Sensor Booster II

Rapid Heavy Missile Launcher II
Heavy Infectious Scoped Energy Neutralizer
Heavy Infectious Scoped Energy Neutralizer

Large Trimark Armor Pump I

Hammerhead II x5
Acolyte II x5
Ogre II x6
Bouncer II x5

Scourge Rage Heavy Assault Missile x2820
Mjolnir Precision Heavy Missile x1500
Caldari Navy Scourge Heavy Missile x4327
Targeting Range Script x1
Scan Resolution Script x1

♥12♥ Give a setup for an armour tanked HAC or T3.

[Legion, Legion]
Damage Control II
Caldari Navy Ballistic Control System
Imperial Navy Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane
1600mm Rolled Tungsten Compact Plates

50MN Microwarpdrive II
Warp Disruptor II
Stasis Webifier II
Stasis Webifier II

Heavy Assault Missile Launcher II

Medium Trimark Armor Pump II

Legion Offensive - Assault Optimization
Legion Defensive - Augmented Plating
Legion Electronics - Tactical Targeting Network
Legion Engineering - Power Core Multiplier
Legion Propulsion - Chassis Optimization

♥13♥ Give a setup for a Machariel or long-range HAC/T3.

[Machariel, Machariel]
1600mm Steel Plates II
1600mm Steel Plates II
Centum C-Type Energized Thermal Membrane
Corelum C-Type Energized Kinetic Membrane
Corpum C-Type Energized Explosive Membrane
Damage Control II

100MN Afterburner II
Sensor Booster II
Tracking Computer II
Small Capacitor Booster II
Remote Sensor Dampener II

1400mm 'Scout' Artillery I
Drone Link Augmentor II

Tracking Speed Script x2
Republic Fleet Phased Plasma L x2183
Republic Fleet EMP L x4119
Scan Resolution Dampening Script x1
Scan Resolution Script x2
Targeting Range Script x2
Quake L x1444
Republic Fleet Fusion L x1898
Targeting Range Dampening Script x1
Tremor L x1000
Barrage L x2000
ECCM Script x2
Navy Cap Booster 400 x13
Nanite Repair Paste x107
Optimal Range Script x1
Republic Fleet Depleted Uranium L x1664
Republic Fleet Titanium Sabot L x2000

♥14♥ Give a Remote Repair Battleship setup.

[Dominix, Dominix]
1600mm Steel Plates II
1600mm Steel Plates II
1600mm Steel Plates II
Reactive Armor Hardener
Damage Control II

100MN Afterburner II
Heavy Capacitor Booster II
Heavy Capacitor Booster II
Sensor Booster II

Sensor Booster II

Large Remote Capacitor Transmitter II
Large Remote Capacitor Transmitter II
Large Solace Scoped Remote Armor Repairer

Large Anti-Explosive Pump I

Hornet EC-300 x5
Ogre II x8
Warrior II x10
Hammerhead II x5

ECCM Script x1
Navy Cap Booster 800 x31

♥15♥ Give a setup for a combat carrier you would use with us. If you have a supercarrier‚ post its current setup instead.

[Nidhoggur, Swamp]
Damage Control II
Omnidirectional Tracking Enhancer II

Capital Shield Extender II
Omnidirectional Tracking Link II
Adaptive Invulnerability Field II
EM Ward Field II

Networked Sensor Array
Fighter Support Unit II
Fighter Support Unit II
Fighter Support Unit II
Capital Remote Capacitor Transmitter I

Capital Core Defense Field Extender I

Optimal Range Script x3
Tracking Speed Script x5
Optimal Range Disruption Script x3
Tracking Speed Disruption Script x3
Targeting Range Script x3
Scan Resolution Script x3
Scan Resolution Dampening Script x3
Targeting Range Dampening Script x3
Missile Range Disruption Script x3
Missile Precision Disruption Script x3

Equite II x14
Gram II x10
Templar II x18

♥16♥ If any of your characters can pilot Heavy Interdictors‚ give a setup for a Heavy Interdictor you’d use with us.

Just looked up skills, looks like I cant use the field generator.

Section 3: EVE Knowledge

This next section is designed to get to know more about your EVE knowledge and what you would do in different situations.

♥17♥ While roaming‚ you find a Drake in a belt and engage it (you decide what ship(s) you’re roaming in‚ and give us the setups here too). Half way through the fight‚ while the Drake has you warp disrupted‚ a Basilisk uncloaks. What do you do?

I'm in the solo geddon fit listed above.  Depending on the range of the basilisk, I'll put bouncers or curator drones on the basi to try to get it to warp off. If its close enough, I'll focus on it since it is worth more.

♥18♥ You are roaming with an alliance member‚ both of you in Vagabonds‚ and spot a lone Drake on a gate in an empty system. What do you do?

One jumps through to scout the next system. The other pushes it through if the other side is clear, or gets aggro on the incomming side. Both vagas are dual prop, orbit the aggrod drake and kill it.

♥19♥ You are solo roaming in a Vagabond and jump into a gate-camp with some interceptors and Arazus. How do you survive‚ if possible?

Crash to the gate and hope you get out. Half will likely jump after you, but you could burn out from the gate and kill whoever tries to catch you. 

♥20♥ You and a friend are in supercarriers‚ in low-sec, killing a small offline tower. Suddenly‚ a Falcon uncloaks and 50 roleplayers bridge in on top of both of you with eight HICs and 50k dps worth of ships. How do you survive?

Me and my friend die because we're retarded for attacking a small pos in lowsec in two supers with no scouts. In an ideal situation, we have an alt with cyno on a fortizar and jump straight to it.

♥21♥ You and a friend are in scrubby battlecruisers (e.g. Hurricanes or Harbingers) with weak tanks‚ in low sec. A Tempest aggresses you under sentry fire and neutralizes all your cap‚ but you are able to MWD away out to 30km after taking a lot of damage. Do you leave your friend to die?

We orbit at range and kill the tempest because they are cheap and we're not poor and afraid to loose a BC. If we kill it, we win the isk fight, if not, we still didnt lose a lot. The tempest is likely dead though. No way he kills both of our cap before dieing.

♥22♥ You are in Old Man Star and have intel of a Nyx warping around. Describe the steps you would take to find the Nyx.

Use your scanner to make sure its not at a POS. Go and try to tackle it. If the nyx aggresses you, get on the phone and get support ready. If not, its likely a troll, like most things in OMS.

PS: The API system is not working. It will not read any API I put into it. I'll attempt to resubmit it as long as this thread is live.       Edit: I found the new auth page...

Edited by Hickock

As the resident Habit geologist i shall judge you solely on your knowledge of our noble field.

Describe the sections of a Bouma sequence and by what process(es) they were deposited.

Explain why columnar basalt fractures the way it does.

You are advancing a borehole in East St. Louis and encounter a gas pocket.  How far should you run.

Tell your 5 best geologist jokes.

As you can tell by the app, Hickock is a good dude, boosh vouch +1 

HABIT #1

USTZ #1

No Wrik Hoovers

2 hours ago, Tomas Ysidro said:

As the resident Habit geologist i shall judge you solely on your knowledge of our noble field.

Describe the sections of a Bouma sequence and by what process(es) they were deposited.

Explain why columnar basalt fractures the way it does.

You are advancing a borehole in East St. Louis and encounter a gas pocket.  How far should you run.

Tell your 5 best geologist jokes.

Ah hard-rock questions! I'm more of a hydrogeologist, but I'll take a crack at these!

1) The Bouma sequence is a sedimentary sequence in stratigraphy that is deposited in lacrustrine or oceanic environments. As bed load in these environments change,  depositional characteristics change. 

A good way to observe this is by taking a cross section of a point bar in a stream or river, or a cross section in an oxbow lake. The lower section (A) usually contains large grains due to a high rate of flow. As flow decreases over time, smaller grains settle out, creating graded bedding. Sections B-D involves decreasing rates of flow, with different markers (laminations, goove marks, varves) as flow changes. By section E, no flow exists and the smallest of particles settle out (clay, silt). This can be seen in oxbow lake cross sections where access to the main river/stream system has been cut off. 

2) Columnar basalt fractures are created due to their mineralogical makeup. As they slowly cool, they form these structures. I remember something about their crystal lattices having these 5,6, or 7 sided faces.

3) Make sure you didnt hit a cavern first, then run like hell once you hear the hissing gas. 

4)  5 Geology Jokes? Rocks are not funny.

1. I was gonna make a salt joke, but Na...
  2. Geologists make the bedrock, unless they're dykes.
  3. Geologist man: Gneiss folds! Fat woman: Fuck you!!
  4. Gneiss bedrock
  5. Schist happens

http://whatisgeology.tumblr.com/

1 hour ago, Destoya said:

What's your favorite Hickok45 video?

I've been asked if I'm that guy in-game so many times, I cant believe I just looked him up. No favorite yet since I just looked it up.

On 8.4.2017 at 5:02 AM, Hickock said:

♥3♥ Do you approve of scamming people in EVE? Have you ever done so? Do you think it’s okay not to honour ransoms?

Yes, no, no

♥4♥ Do you approve of meta-gaming and spying in EVE? Have ever you done so or had it done to you? Do you have any useful spy alts? PM details about them to Elise Randolph.

Oh yea, a few times, maybe

Section 2: Ship Setups

♥12♥ Give a setup for an armour tanked HAC or T3.

[Legion, Legion]
Damage Control II
1600mm Rolled Tungsten Compact Plates

50MN Microwarpdrive II
Warp Disruptor II
Stasis Webifier II
Stasis Webifier II

Legion Offensive - Assault Optimization
Legion Defensive - Augmented Plating
Legion Electronics - Tactical Targeting Network
Legion Engineering - Power Core Multiplier
Legion Propulsion - Chassis Optimization

♥15♥ Give a setup for a combat carrier you would use with us. If you have a supercarrier‚ post its current setup instead.

[Nidhoggur, Swamp]
Damage Control II
Omnidirectional Tracking Enhancer II

Omnidirectional Tracking Link II
EM Ward Field II

Networked Sensor Array
Fighter Support Unit II
Fighter Support Unit II
Fighter Support Unit II
Capital Remote Capacitor Transmitter I

Optimal Range Script x3
Tracking Speed Script x5
Optimal Range Disruption Script x3
Tracking Speed Disruption Script x3
Targeting Range Script x3
Scan Resolution Script x3
Scan Resolution Dampening Script x3
Targeting Range Dampening Script x3
Missile Range Disruption Script x3
Missile Precision Disruption Script x3

Equite II x14
Gram II x10
Templar II x18

♥16♥ If any of your characters can pilot Heavy Interdictors‚ give a setup for a Heavy Interdictor you’d use with us.

Just looked up skills, looks like I cant use the field generator.

@Hickock

I'd really like to see you elaborate more on questions number 3 & 4.

As for the other quoted questions:

• #11: Explain why a buffer tanked HAM legion is a good T3/AHAC.
  • #15: Explainwhy a shield Nidhoggur with capital cap transmitter is a good choice for a combat carrier.
  • #16: Please train that skill. Pretty shocking you don't have that trained but you do have HIC V trained.

Your solo pvp ship fittings are so bad I'll probably have problems sleeping tonight.

I have a quest for you - make 30 solo kills with a frigate (any kind of a frigate) and I won't antivouch you. You have 7 days starting today.

Edited by Whitmore

3 hours ago, Velonad Tyldamere said:

@Hickock

I'd really like to see you elaborate more on questions number 3 & 4.

As for the other quoted questions:

• #11: Explain why a buffer tanked HAM legion is a good T3/AHAC.
  • #15: Explainwhy a shield Nidhoggur with capital cap transmitter is a good choice for a combat carrier.
  • #16: Please train that skill. Pretty shocking you don't have that trained but you do have HIC V trained.

No problem. 

For #3: I approve of scamming. If someone is dumb enough to fall for a scam, then they deserve it. Sure, there are exceptions for very elaborate scams, but it is a part of the game. I personally have never scammed anyone. Ransoms are purely trust based. Its hard to trust people in eve, but I believe I have high moral standards irl, and I try to keep that up in-game.  

For #4: meta gaming and spying in eve is a part of the game. Its what makes eve gameplay more "real". Part of that was big when I was in CH. Thats the first alliance I was in that assumed we had spies, and directed people with little information. It helped build trust in the alliance between leaders and the members. I did it for a month or two in one of the provibloc alliances back in 2007-8. I just recently created an alt that may be of use of the recruiters are shit (see: recent goon titan kill). Its name is Smaalz which is listed above. 

#11: The buffer tank legion is only useful with logi. HAMs are good for mid-range engagements, and you dont have to worry too much about transversal velocity. The DPS is pretty decent.

#15: Nidhoggur gets the damage bonus, and the cap transmitter is used to recap fax in an engagement. 

#16: Will do. Like I said, I resubbed last october and that skill wasnt a requirement afaik. 

2 hours ago, Whitmore said:

Your solo pvp ship fittings are so bad I'll probably have problems sleeping tonight.

I have a quest for you - make 30 solo kills with a frigate (any kind of a frigate) and I won't antivouch you. You have 7 days starting today.

Challenge accepted..

22 hours ago, CorryBasler said:

The question says combat carrier not krabbing carrier learn 2 read brah. 

That's the goon going setup. I used to have an archon. 

15 hours ago, Hickock said:

That's the goon going setup. I used to have an archon.

Then link the Archon setup please. I mean the negreps should be a hint.

My bad. Im travelling atm and shits crazy

[Archon, Archon]

Damage Control II
Coreli A-Type Adaptive Nano Plating
Coreli A-Type Adaptive Nano Plating
Corelum B-Type Energized Explosive Membrane
25000mm Steel Plates II
25000mm Steel Plates II

Drone Navigation Computer II
Drone Navigation Computer II
Capital Capacitor Booster II
Sentient Omnidirectional Tracking Link

Networked Sensor Array
Fighter Support Unit II
Fighter Support Unit II
Capital Infectious Scoped Energy Neutralizer

Capital Trimark Armor Pump I

Tracking Speed Script x2
Scan Resolution Script x2
Sensor Optimization Charge x975
Nanite Repair Paste x88
Optimal Range Script x2

Siren II x3
Equite II x12
Templar II x22

22 hours ago, Velonad Tyldamere said:

@Hickock

List what refits you would carry with the archon above, and give a short description why you have chosen to carry said refits.

[Archon, s Archon]
25000mm Steel Plates II
25000mm Steel Plates II
Damage Control II
True Sansha Armor Explosive Hardener
True Sansha Armor Kinetic Hardener

500MN Quad Lif Restrained Microwarpdrive
Capital Capacitor Booster I
Heavy Stasis Grappler II
Warp Disruptor II

Cynosural Field Generator I
Fighter Support Unit II
Fighter Support Unit II
Networked Sensor Array

I'd use this fit in a carrier fleet where I need to be able to tackle things and/or act as cyno if needed. 

[Archon, Archon]
Warp Core Stabilizer I
Warp Core Stabilizer I
Warp Core Stabilizer I
Warp Core Stabilizer I
Warp Core Stabilizer I
Warp Core Stabilizer I
Warp Core Stabilizer I

Cap Recharger II
Cap Recharger II
Cap Recharger II
Cap Recharger II

Improved Cloaking Device II
Fighter Support Unit II

A hiding fit when shit goes down or moving through a sketchy area. This fit would be useful to *hopefully* get out in a bad situation.

[Archon, *Archon]
Capacitor Flux Coil II
Capacitor Flux Coil II
Capacitor Flux Coil II
Capacitor Flux Coil II
Capacitor Flux Coil II
Capacitor Flux Coil II
Capacitor Flux Coil II

Cap Recharger II
Cap Recharger II
Cap Recharger II
Cap Recharger II

Fighter Support Unit II

A travel fit for moving. Needed to move quickly without aids.

49 minutes ago, Hickock said:

[Archon, s Archon]
25000mm Steel Plates II
25000mm Steel Plates II
Damage Control II
True Sansha Armor Explosive Hardener
True Sansha Armor Kinetic Hardener

Heavy Stasis Grappler II
Warp Disruptor II

Fighter Support Unit II
Fighter Support Unit II
Networked Sensor Array

I'd use this fit in a carrier fleet where I need to be able to tackle things and/or act as cyno if needed. 

[Archon, Archon]
Warp Core Stabilizer I
Warp Core Stabilizer I
Warp Core Stabilizer I
Warp Core Stabilizer I
Warp Core Stabilizer I
Warp Core Stabilizer I
Warp Core Stabilizer I

Cap Recharger II
Cap Recharger II
Cap Recharger II
Cap Recharger II

Fighter Support Unit II

A hiding fit when shit goes down or moving through a sketchy area. This fit would be useful to *hopefully* get out in a bad situation.

[Archon, *Archon]
Capacitor Flux Coil II
Capacitor Flux Coil II
Capacitor Flux Coil II
Capacitor Flux Coil II
Capacitor Flux Coil II
Capacitor Flux Coil II
Capacitor Flux Coil II

Cap Recharger II
Cap Recharger II
Cap Recharger II
Cap Recharger II

Fighter Support Unit II

A travel fit for moving. Needed to move quickly without aids.

Jesus Mary & Joseph wtf are those fits? The travel one in particular looks like something a meme super moving through LSH space would fit as it eats utter shit. FYI travel means to "travel". There's this little thing called jump fatigue and reactivation timers now. 

Also capitals can take gates. Why would you elect to not fit hyperspatials and a prop mod plus istabs? The idea is to get to a system quickly to be in range of a target and eat the fatigue.

That is not a travel fit. That is a sort of cap fit which is used but it is certainly not a travel fit.

'' A travel fit for moving. Needed to move quickly without aids. ''

But what if you are the aids?

15 hours ago, Tara Read said:

Jesus Mary & Joseph wtf are those fits? The travel one in particular looks like something a meme super moving through LSH space would fit as it eats utter shit. FYI travel means to "travel". There's this little thing called jump fatigue and reactivation timers now. 

Also capitals can take gates. Why would you elect to not fit hyperspatials and a prop mod plus istabs? The idea is to get to a system quickly to be in range of a target and eat the fatigue.

That is not a travel fit. That is a sort of cap fit which is used but it is certainly not a travel fit.

You're right. I must have read "what is a shit travel fit from 2010? when I was drinking my bourbon last night.

[Archon,  Archon]
Limited Hyperspatial Accelerator
Inertial Stabilizers II
Inertial Stabilizers II
Inertial Stabilizers II
Inertial Stabilizers II

Heavy Stasis Grappler II
Warp Disruptor II

Fighter Support Unit II

14 hours ago, Bobmon said:

'' A travel fit for moving. Needed to move quickly without aids. ''

But what if you are the aids?

If I'm the aids then I should be on reddit shitposting 24/7 about a game I cant play

So instead of a shit travel fit from 2010 you now have a shit travel fit from 7 years later.  

good response to bobmon though

At least now we know the guy has zero idea about capital fitting and I doubt his flying skills are much better.

4 hours ago, Hickock said:

You're right. I must have read "what is a shit travel fit from 2010? when I was drinking my bourbon last night.

[Archon,  Archon]
Inertial Stabilizers II
Inertial Stabilizers II
Inertial Stabilizers II
Inertial Stabilizers II

Heavy Stasis Grappler II
Warp Disruptor II

Fighter Support Unit II

If I'm the aids then I should be on reddit shitposting 24/7 about a game I cant play

Assume there are pings for a Carrier/Apostle fleet. We are going travel fit for a couple of gates, then we'll be jumping into the fight. You take this travel fit. After jumping into fight and surviving, we don't want to stack fatigue and are going travel fit to go home again. Explain why your travel fit will a) not allow you to fight properly for an extended period of time and b) why it will absolutely fuck you when extracting via gates.

1 hour ago, Tiwaz Inkura said:

Assume there are pings for a Carrier/Apostle fleet. We are going travel fit for a couple of gates, then we'll be jumping into the fight. You take this travel fit. After jumping into fight and surviving, we don't want to stack fatigue and are going travel fit to go home again. Explain why your travel fit will a) not allow you to fight properly for an extended period of time and b) why it will absolutely fuck you when extracting via gates.

Lack of a networked sensor array and the cloak decreases my lock time, which effectively removes me from the fight for too long. It fucks me because I wont be able to kill tackle that comes in after my ship. By the time I can lock them, I'm dead.

See the updated fit below:

[Archon, Travel 3]
Inertial Stabilizers II
Inertial Stabilizers II
Inertial Stabilizers II
Capital Emergency Hull Energizer II

500MN Quad LiF Restrained Microwarpdrive
Cap Recharger II
Cap Recharger II
Cap Recharger II

Networked Sensor Array
Fighter Support Unit II

Edited by Hickock

There is also this thing called capital modules, and they kinda eat space very fast. None of your listed fits would ever work for that simple reason.

Not to mention that your initial archon is pretty cowardly fit, with only a single DDA.

When I asked for refits you got the general gist of what I was asking for, but you failed hard on the execution.

Better pray that those solo kills whitmore asked for are here in the 2 days you have left.

Happy Easter.

Edited by Velonad Tyldamere
Spelling is overrated