Section One

~Introduction~
1. List your vouch(s) and have them confirm in the thread.

Coomby, AKA Susan Deschian

2. Where do you live IRL and when do you play(EVE TIME)?
UK, England
18:00-24:00

3. How old are you?

4. What languages can you speak?
English (UK Verison)

5. How many hours do you play per week? ( On Average )
15-30

6. Link your killboard.
https://zkillboard.com/character/1167749837/ (Main)
https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98415891/ (Alt Corp)

7. List all your characters with a short description of what they do
[Redacted]

8. How are you financially? Tell us about your current wallet/assets situation and how you make ISK.
I'm ok financially, currently with aprox 20-30b in liquid and selling my rag right now.
I rent with alt characters in Tribute with friends and Susan, make enough isk to handle cap losses on a regular basis.

9. Which caps can you fly? Do you own any of said caps?
Only own a couple PVE thanatos' right now. Liquidated a lot of old stuff recently. Own a Hel and Selling a Rag right now.
Can fly:
- Good nag
- Gunnery 4 Pheonix and Moros
- All carriers 4, Fighters 5, working on support fighters
- Working on T2 triage for FAXs. All other skills are good.

10. What's your Steam username?

[Redacted]

Section Two (A)

~Who are you?~
1a. What was your previous corp and why did you leave?
My previous corp was my alt corp. Part of a group of corps / players which hunter supers in the heimatar and metropolis regions. Happy to answer any questions.

2a. Give us quick summary of what you've done in EvE‚ who you've been with‚ accomplishments in your career‚ what your ambitions are‚ etc.
Started early 2012, ran with a few mining groups as a noob.
Found UICON in mid 2014 got into pvp and had fun
Joined SASH. after UICON branched off, joined triumvirate with SASH.
Left null life for a short WH break with r3d fire. Got all my caps stolen, sold my account and left the game for a while.
Realised I was stupid and bought a new character a month or so later.
Re-joined SASH. for fun times with firends.

Re-joined UICON and met up with Susan & Co. Much fun times were had.

3a. What is your favorite ship to fly and why?
Sabres are pretty cool.
Also used to realy enjoy Dual XL-ASB Cyclones.

4a. Why do you want to join N0X?
I'm hoping to join N0X to have some fun with some cool people. Hopefully learn a lot along the way.

5a. When will you most likely be available for an interview (Eve time)?
20:00-24:00 Midweek
16:00-24:00 Weekends

6a. Do you have any FC experience? If so‚ list with who‚ and link any relevant media if it exists. (Videos‚ Recordings etc.)
A little experience running a couple of small T1 cruiser gangs through FW space. I've not had much experience.

7a. If you had a titan tackled and you had just taken a huge bite of food what would you do?
Swallow that shit and get on comms and talk to the relevant people?

8a. What's your opinion of Taylor Swift‚ A.K.A. T-Swift A.K.A. T-Swizzle?
Would bang.

Section Three (B)

~Critical Thinking~
1b. We're flying Tanky Tengu's with Tengu logistics ‚ you're in a Hictor fitt with an MWD and you're falling behind and fear you may be out of rep range‚ why might it be a bad idea to pulse your MWD towards the fleet to catch up?
Any bumping may be an issue as the logistics tengus have poor rep range. Bumping a tengu out of range could see it killed.

2b. You're in a Dread shooting a POS‚ you realize you fucked up big time and didn’t put enough cap boosters in your Dread‚ what do you do?(Besides commit honorabru-sapuku)PLEASE EXPLAIN IN GREAT DETAIL
First you see if any of the other dreads are in range of accessing your fleet hangar. If they are sharing, some cap boosters between the 2 dreads would be a good option.
I'd also move an alt around to get a hauler and get me more cap boosters.

3b. You're in null solo roaming in a Sabre‚ fragging subhumans on gates. You jump into a station-less system and see a cyno up‚ it disappears but you've already engaged warp. Through some cosmic coincidence you find a Nyx that just got done smartbombing its in-cyno and is beginning it's align down to it's POS. Describe in detail what you would do to secure the frag for your bros in the Legion.
I'd bubble right away and then move in front of the nyx towards the pos and put another up. I'd make sure to put new bubbles off the nyx far enough to avoid officer smart bombs.
At this point I'd make a bookmark to re-warp to incase the nyx drops fighters, then jump on comms to let the relevant people know the situation
If the nyx puts fighters out, a fresh bubble would be dropped and I'd bounce. Re-load bubbles mid warp
Keep this up, staying out of range of smart bombs and dropping new bubbles in front of the nyx, but far enough away not to be fucked by smart bombs whilst avoiding fighters popping me.
Hope to shit the cavalry arives before I run out of bubbles.  

4b. Please give a detailed explanation and overview of proper damage mitigation tactics when logi anchoring. Include any and all situations or scenarios that these various tactics would be implemented in.
Ensure logi remain in rep range of fleet Keep as close to optimal range as possible whilst maintaining enough range to stay as far away from enemy fleet as possible.
Keep transversal in regards to the enemy fleet up and attempt to stay away from celestial warp ins.

5b. You're on a Maelstrom fleet‚ we're heavily engaged with whatever nerd-kings we happen to be fighting at the time‚ a flight of bombers decloak and bomb you into 50% shield and leave your capacitor dry. What do you do?
Man the fuck up and keep shooting.

6b. You’re Fcing a fleet of 30 (23 Gila - 5 logi - Links - scout) and you engage a (40) drake fleet‚ with no logi‚ when suddenly a cyno is lit and the enemy brings in a FAX‚ as well as some more support. Your fleet has recently come through a WH which is in bridge range of your alliance’s staging system but the WH is now very unstable‚ and has little mass. You have a total of 300mil KG mass to play around with. You ping to get more support and get ready to bridge‚ you get a total of 9 reinforcements (Cuz lol no one comes on your fleets).
What ships do you have your reinforcements bring? Bearing in mind your fleet is barely tanking and can’t break the FAX. Explain why you picked what you did.
-Bring 1 combat scanning / regular scanning cov-ops. (This is so we can probe our way back after the WH collapses, it also helps combat scanning pings if the drakes warp off)
-Bring 5 more Gilas for the extra DPS breaking to help break the Fax

-Bring 2 Bhalgorns to neut the Fax. Put some extra preasure on it
-Bring our own Shield Fax in behind us to keep the gilas alive

7b. You are one of three (Cloaky) interdictors trying to keep a Revenant bubbled while the rest of the fleet burns 8 jumps to reach you‚ The Revenant is fit with mostly neuts and smartbombs in the highs. Explain everything you do while your fleet burns to stay alive and make sure the Revenant remains tackled?
Same as #3b, but with the added complexity of not knowing exactly where it's trying to escape to.
3 interdictors would do the same thing, but cloak and each take turns when one is forced off grid by fighters.

8b. Some disgusting scrublords made the terrible mistake of attempting to RF a N0X POS with their garbage Dominix doctrine in range of our staging‚ you quickly hop in your blap dread and prepare to bring the hammer down on the subhumans. What steps do you take to make sure you don't make your Legion look like trash at Blap dreading? (Give Fit and full load-out + A brief blap-dreading tutorial.)
[Phoenix, Phoenix fit]

Republic Fleet Ballistic Control System
Missile Guidance Enhancer II
Damage Control II

Adaptive Invulnerability Field II
Capital Shield Extender II
Sensor Booster II, Scan Resolution Script
Missile Guidance Computer II, Missile Precision Script
Missile Guidance Computer II, Missile Precision Script
Federation Navy Stasis Webifier
Republic Fleet Target Painter

XL Cruise Missile Launcher II, Mjolnir Precision XL Cruise Missile
Siege Module II
Capital Energy Neutralizer II

Capital Warhead Rigor Catalyst II
Capital Warhead Flare Catalyst II
Capital Warhead Flare Catalyst II

How to blap dread:
1.) Lock the broadcast
2.) Fire
3.) Don't die

9b. Provide fits for four ships of your choosing; two of which having to be suitable for fleet warfare (Preferably Original Concepts) ‚ and the other two must be a capital ships. Explain your choices of both hulls and modules ( EFT format ) BONUS POINTS FOR A WILDCARD SOLO-FIT!

A nice medium-long range sleip. Micro Jump drive adds a lot of options here too.
[Sleipnir, Arty sleip]

Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Tracking Enhancer II
Damage Control II
Signal Amplifier II

Federation Navy 50MN Microwarpdrive
Medium Micro Jump Drive
Republic Fleet Large Shield Extender

720mm Howitzer Artillery II, Tremor M
Small Energy Neutralizer II
Small Energy Neutralizer II

Medium Core Defense Field Extender II
Medium Core Defense Field Extender II

A small-medium gang brawl bhalgorn.
[Bhaalgorn, Bhaalgorn]

Damage Control II
Imperial Navy 1600mm Steel Plates
Imperial Navy Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane
Imperial Navy 1600mm Steel Plates
Imperial Navy Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane
Imperial Navy Heat Sink
Imperial Navy Heat Sink

Tracking Computer II, Tracking Speed Script
Heavy Stasis Grappler II
Federation Navy Stasis Webifier
500MN Quad LiF Restrained Microwarpdrive
Large Micro Jump Drive

Mega Pulse Laser II, Imperial Navy Multifrequency L
Corpus X-Type Heavy Energy Nosferatu

Large Trimark Armor Pump II
Large Trimark Armor Pump II
Large Energy Burst Aerator I

Standard PVP Carrier
[Thanatos, Thanatos]

Damage Control II
Drone Damage Amplifier II
Omnidirectional Tracking Enhancer II

Pith C-Type EM Ward Field
Capital Capacitor Booster II, Navy Cap Booster 3200

Fighter Support Unit II
Fighter Support Unit II
Heavy Energy Neutralizer II
Heavy Energy Neutralizer II
Networked Sensor Array

Capital Drone Durability Enhancer II
Capital Drone Durability Enhancer II
Capital Core Defense Field Extender II

Standard PVP Dread
[Naglfar, Naglfar]

Capital Emergency Hull Energizer I
Caldari Navy Power Diagnostic System
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Tracking Enhancer II

EM Ward Field II
Capital Capacitor Booster I, Cap Booster 3200

Capital Energy Neutralizer I
Hexa 2500mm Repeating Cannon II
Siege Module II

Capital Ancillary Current Router II
Capital Core Defense Field Extender I
Capital Core Defense Field Extender I

10b. If you had to go 10 rounds with Kimbo Slice‚ what would be your strategy for survival? ( Assume he's still alive smart ass )
Run.

11b. Do you for any reason ever talk in local?
No. Unless USA #1

12b. What do you think your biggest flaw as a person is?
Procrastination.

13b. Take this test and post your results here. ( No, we're not kidding.)
http://imgur.com/a/4jwrv

VOICE TEST (C)
https://soundcloud.com/dephar_arcarnum/the-black-destroyer

Edited by Dephar Arcarnum
Redacted

Confirmed this guy is one of three people in EVE that I trust enough to vouch into the Carpe. This duder has always been super helpful and self sufficient through out the years that I have known him. I honestly think he would be a great match for the corp, even though he has only recently discovered what a taco tastes like. . Lol I ask him to proof read stuffs for me when I get super high. :D

I think his growth in EVE has recently slowed paced due to lack of variety of content and sources of knowledge for him to learn from.

PS my grammar goes completely no fucks when I am high :D ty cream!

Edited by Susan Deschian

Damn, two in as many weeks.

App looks purrty fresh thus far, lemme finish up this homework then I'll look at it more in-depth

Edited by Dog0fWaRR

2 QUESTIONS: 

WHY IS HEL THE BEST SUPERCARRIER?

AND WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT DnD ? (dungeons and dragons)

a little side note, When people younger than me start joining corp... man I start to feel old

Edited by Fire Elf

Do you swear that you would not leave this corp for a more autistic one like other traitorist mongoloid fuckheads who cant hack it did?

If so then your good with me.

also i want a haiku about largely breasted males. go.

Edited by Constantinee

10 minutes ago, Fire Elf said:

2 QUESTIONS: 

WHY IS HEL THE BEST SUPERCARRIER?

AND WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT DND?

a little side note, When people younger than me start joining corp... man I start to feel old

1 - Hel Is the best small gang / gank super carrier. It looks cool. But also in fleet PVP you get to die and go home first.

2 - DND Is pretty cool. I've never had a proper group for it though. I Played Dark Heresy (A warhammer 40K tabletop campaign before).

3 - Sorry?

22 minutes ago, Constantinee said:

Do you swear that you would not leave this corp for a more autistic one like other traitorist mongoloid fuckheads who cant hack it did?

You guys got Susan and Tswizzle. What more do I need?

Haiku:
Great, big sweaty rolls
On my chest softly they sit
I love my man tits

Hmmph, this is a bit premature but go ahead and send @Qwynn and myself your FULL Apis

Via forum pm

Edited by Dog0fWaRR

1 hour ago, Constantinee said:

also i want a haiku about largely breasted males. go.

Its funny that this post is getting Downvoted en-mass by what seems to be a certain corp.... :thinking: 

No Mad please we all one big happy family.

SoundCloud is down right now but I will be inclined to +1 if that checks out if only because @Susan Deschian's vouch means a ton.

@Dephar Arcarnum until then, please graph a proof showing how the area of the lune is the same as that of a triangle. Use only red ink and upload a clear picture accompanied by a typed essay no shorter than three paragraphs explaining how your proof can be used to find the area of a circle.

Also, explain your favorite brand of tea and why you chose it. Give as many details as you feel necessary to convey your message but do not post a short answer. If you don't like tea then convince me that you do--you're British you can do this.

Edit: SoundCloud is acceptable. Please respond to the previously stated tasks.

Edited by Starbuck Arkaral

53 minutes ago, Starbuck Arkaral said:

SoundCloud is down right now but I will be inclined to +1 if that checks out if only because @Susan Deschian's vouch means a ton.

@Dephar Arcarnum until then, please graph a proof showing how the area of the lune is the same as that of a triangle. Use only red ink and upload a clear picture accompanied by a typed essay no shorter than three paragraphs explaining how your proof can be used to find the area of a circle.

Also, explain your favorite brand of tea and why you chose it. Give as many details as you feel necessary to convey your message but do not post a short answer. If you don't like tea then convince me that you do--you're British you can do this.

Edit: SoundCloud is acceptable. Please respond to the previously stated tasks.

Based off of the proof for "Lune of Hippocrates" The area of the lune is equal to the area of the right angle triangle draw from the origin of the larger circle to the intersecting points of the smaller circle.
This only applies if the length between the intersecting points are equal to the diameter of the smaller circle.

I don't have a red pen and don't know how to link images here without it being an attachment... The proof is here:
https://proofwiki.org/wiki/Lune_of_Hippocrates

Explination of the proof:
Given an Right angled triangle place it within a semi-circle, where the hypotonuse of the triangle is equal to the diameter of the semi-circle.
This creates what looks to be a right angles triangle with two semi-cricles on both of its smaller faces.
Then add a similar shaped semi-circle to the hypotonuse of the triangle, which acts as part of second circle which intersects with our semi-circle.
Due to the fact that the inner semi-circles are similar, the area of the large semi-circle is euqal to the sum of the other inner semi-circles. This is caused by forced ratios from pythagoras theorm.
Thus, as the two semi-circles are of equal area to the larger semi-circle, if the larger semi-circle were to be removed, the area of the remaining section of the triangle and the area of the two smaller semi-circles is the area of the triangle
Also, the shape the two semi-circles and the remaining portion of the trianlge make, are that of a lune.

Sorry if this is partially incorrect, It's all I could make sense of it.

My favourite brand of tea is Yorkshire tea.

Yorkshire tea is a great brand purly based off its strength. The term "A proper builders brew" was practically coined by this brand! A single bag of Yorkshire tea will brew you a nice and proper cuppa. Other options are poor in this area as a lot of alternative brands are a bit cheap, not allowing the tea to brew well enough to give you that strong unique taste. After all, you're drinking a cup of tea to taste the damn tea, not drink a cup of hot water.

5 minutes ago, Dephar Arcarnum said:

Based off of the proof for "Lune of Hippocrates" The area of the lune is equal to the area of the right angle triangle draw from the origin of the larger circle to the intersecting points of the smaller circle.
This only applies if the length between the intersecting points are equal to the diameter of the smaller circle.

I don't have a red pen and don't know how to link images here without it being an attachment... The proof is here:
https://proofwiki.org/wiki/Lune_of_Hippocrates

Explination of the proof:
Given an Right angled triangle place it within a semi-circle, where the hypotonuse of the triangle is equal to the diameter of the semi-circle.
Then adding a similar shaped semi-circle to the hypotonuse of the triangle, which acts as part of second circle which intersects with our semi-circle.
Due to the fact that the inner semi-circles are similar, the area of the large semi-circle is euqal to the sum of the other inner semi-circles. This is caused by forced ratios from pythagoras theorm.
Thus, as the two semi-circles are of equal area to the larger semi-circle, if the larger semi-circle were to be removed, the area of the remaining section of the triangle and the area of the two smaller semi-circles is the area of the triangle
Also, the shape the two semi-circles and the remaining portion of the trianlge make, are that of a lune.

Sorry if this is partially incorrect, It's all I could make sense of it.

My favourite brand of tea is Yorkshire tea.

Yorkshire tea is a great brand purly based off its strength. The term "A proper builders brew" was practically coined by this brand! A single bag of Yorkshire tea will brew you a nice and proper cuppa. Other options are poor in this area as a lot of alternative brands are a bit cheap, not allowing the tea to brew well enough to give you that strong unique taste. After all, you're drinking a cup of tea to taste the damn tea, not drink a cup of hot water.

This isn't exactly the level of effort I was looking for but it is passable. I'll give you my +1 because @Susan Deschian likes you and I like him and because you properly identified superior tea.

One other thing: you mentioned caps being stolen from you. I did some checking into that on my own but I would like to hear a little more about what happened.

Just now, Starbuck Arkaral said:

This isn't exactly the level of effort I was looking for but it is passable. I'll give you my +1 because @Susan Deschian likes you and I like him and because you properly identified superior tea.

One other thing: you mentioned caps being stolen from you. I did some checking into that on my own but I would like to hear a little more about what happened.

Hi, Sorry. I'd tried to do as much as I could with it. I've never been super great at maths in the first place. Especially theoretical maths. Thanks though.

The stolen caps thing was just sharing a pos with the wrong person. Was a little wierd surrounding it because it was stolen by alts of some SASH. memebers and being Ex-SASH. whilst still being friendly I'd aproached them to see if there was anything that could be done. I was told to ask the guy who stole them and he pretty much told me to fuck off. Was a moros and I believe a thanatos. Sad times.

Please explain to me, in your own words, in absolute detail: Coffee

-1 for lame colors (yes this is still a thing)

please draw me a picture in MSpaint of why the US is the best country on the planet 

15 minutes ago, smve criminal said:

-1 for lame colors (yes this is still a thing)

please draw me a picture in MSpaint of why the US is the best country on the planet 

Bad MSPaint, best MSPaint

I like it.

alright now on to brass tax; this is an opinion based question.

You will be judged by your supporting argument:

In no less than 50 words explain if dictors should always fit cloaks 

37 minutes ago, smve criminal said:

I like it.

alright now on to brass tax; this is an opinion based question.

You will be judged by your supporting argument:

In no less than 50 words explain if dictors should always fit cloaks 

Dictors should always fit cloaks. If your job is to keep the target bubbled, a cloak adds alot of options to keep yourself alive, and even supprise the enemy. Survivability is key and a cloak can often do more to keep you alive than anything else that would use that CPU or Highslot.

15 hours ago, Mineral Ore said:

Please explain to me, in your own words, in absolute detail: Coffee

Hey, sorry I missed this yesterday.

Coffee is the ultimatum of American beverages. It is the creme dela creme of all refreshing beverages. Drinking coffee is most of the time not even about the drink itself, it's about the experience and the way it makes you feel. It's such a versatile drink and can make you feel a multitude of different emotions in different circumstances:
- A hot slightly bitter dark and smokey coffee at the crack of dawn, whilst looking out at the sun rise just gives such a boost to anyone's day. It's such a tranquill feeling and sets an atmosphere that makes you think this is how it should be.
- A dark but sweet coffee with a hint of dark coco is perfect for a mid day energy boost. When the drink touches your tastebuds, you can help but feel revitalised. An ideal drink for a day of hard work.
- Then there is the luke warm coffee, where the aroma fills the room. This coffee is perfect for an evening in your favourite leather arm chair next to the fireplace. The flickering of the flames relaxes you to the point of almost falling asleep, but the smell and taste of your coffee keeps bringing you around for another sip.

Coffee is not a drink. It's a lifestyle.

10 minutes ago, Dephar Arcarnum said:

Coffee is the ultimatum of American beverages. It is the creme dela creme of all refreshing beverages. Drinking coffee is most of the time not even about the drink itself, it's about the experience and the way it makes you feel. It's such a versatile drink and can make you feel a multitude of different emotions in different circumstances:
- A hot slightly bitter dark and smokey coffee at the crack of dawn, whilst looking out at the sun rise just gives such a boost to anyone's day. It's such a tranquill feeling and sets an atmosphere that makes you think this is how it should be.
- A dark but sweet coffee with a hint of dark coco is perfect for a mid day energy boost. When the drink touches your tastebuds, you can help but feel revitalised. An ideal drink for a day of hard work.
- Then there is the luke warm coffee, where the aroma fills the room. This coffee is perfect for an evening in your favourite leather arm chair next to the fireplace. The flickering of the flames relaxes you to the point of almost falling asleep, but the smell and taste of your coffee keeps bringing you around for another sip.

I feel like this description was ripped off of a bag of coffee. :D

2 minutes ago, Susan Deschian said:

I feel like this description was ripped off of a bag of coffee. :D

PS, I don't drink coffee. Could you tell?

5 hours ago, Dephar Arcarnum said:

Sound cloud plls? You do not drink coffee and I would rather not debate coffee vs tea. :D

Edited by Susan Deschian

2 hours ago, Nex Gaius said:

Real talk... I love you @Susan Deschian But are you going to be another Cuck @Dephar Arcarnum who flys more with other groups then your corp?

Also fucking english people... But yaaa more Euros I guess.

My focus is to pvp with n0x and crab in the north.

4 hours ago, Susan Deschian said:

Sound cloud plls? He does not drink coffee and I would rather not debate coffee vs tea. :D