Sign in to follow this  
Morbidia Endronica

Morbidia Endronica

1. Who do you know in Bat Country that is willing to vouch you into the corp?  Having a vouch does not guarantee entry, but without a vouch you will not be able to join us.  Why do you believe that Endie decided to poach you?

Endie

2. Have you entered ALL of your APIs for ALL of your accounts, including any inactive accounts, spy accounts, highsec money-making accounts, test anchor accounts and the rest?

yes

3. Please list all your characters on all your accounts and provide links to skill sheets and killboards. State how long you've had ownership of said characters. If you have characters that you for some reason need to keep secret‚ PM the relevant info to your recruiter when asked to provide API.

Morbidia Endronica (3/2013)– main –

https://zkillboard.com/character/1105718075/

http://eveboard.com/pilot/Morbidia_Endronica

Rebellchen (5/2013)– 2nd main –

https://zkillboard.com/character/1793243252/

http://eveboard.com/pilot/Rebellchen

Gavin Seamus (8/2014) – supercarrier –

https://zkillboard.com/character/92493958/

http://eveboard.com/pilot/Gavin_Seamus

Finalrequiem – titan –

https://zkillboard.com/character/93470559/  

http://eveboard.com/pilot/FinalRequiem

Sarthur Doyle – hic/dread alt/utility pilot –

https://zkillboard.com/character/93419119/

http://eveboard.com/pilot/SArthur_Doyle

Complete list of cyno and industrial pilots provided to Endie and all apis submitted.

4. How old are you, and what timezone do you mainly play in?  What languages do you speak?

30, US and EU tz b/c my work schedule fluctuates, English

5. When you log into Eve Online, what do you enjoy doing?  What motivates you to log in more?  Describe your perfect evening in Eve.

Enjoy medium to large fleet engagements over strategic objectives.  As long as we’re getting fights and there’s something to be won or lost my interest is held.  Perfect evening for me would be a fight that baits the other side into an escalation that is in then countered.  Punishing the other side for overcommitting never gets old.

6. For how long would you say that you play Eve each week?

Fluctuates a lot depending on what’s going on but in the neighborhood of 15-20 hours

7. For how long have you played Eve Online, Iceland's premiere internet spaceship simulator?  Post a brief biography of your Eve Online career, being sure to tell us about the good times, the bad times, the indescribable highs and the horrifying lows.

I started my online spaceship journey in 2013 after watching RnK Clarion Call 3.  The idea of space battles and lazers really appealed to me so I found a corp through the recruitment page  and in a couple months found myself in the middle of the Fountain War.  The experience would forever seal my love for this game. Everything from the sheer scale of the fights to the behind the scenes work of clandestine operatives, and even the propaganda set Eve apart from any game I’d played before.

My first sig was Top Goon and during the war I learned the art of camping pipelines in a sabre with a small group of cloaky ships. That was until it was no longer such a small group and upper management decided 20 bombers camping a gate wasn’t the best use of resources. After the war I would go on to try Space Violence and the small gang fights it offered along with Freedom Squad and roams in Curse but it wasn’t long before the Halloween War was starting to kick off and all attention was diverted to finding a counter to the wrecking ball.

Wish I could say the Halloween War was as much fun as Fountain but in the golden age of drone assist and slowcats the fights seemed pretty one sided early on.  It wasn’t all bad because a big goal of mine after Fountain had been to get into a dreadnaught before the next war kicked off and my rev was ready by the time we finally decided to commit caps. The battles of HED-GP and B-R were certainly memorable if only to say I was there and the importance they played in the outcome of the war.

After the Halloween War I joined EG and it lived up to every bit of hype that I had been hearing in my corp over the years.  The highs were too many too list but several engagements versus multiple fleets and still managing to win the field along with the first time I ever used my super in combat quickly come to mind. After Mr Vee won eve I spent some time helping Akasha in our campaign with Provi for good fights. I enjoyed the logistics side of getting ready for a fight and having contingencies should the need arise.  

WWB brought with it the hope of more conflict but ultimately we were delivered claws and hurricanes. It also took place when I was in the middle of purchasing my first house so my involvement was sporadic at best.  The most memorable event being our parting shot in Okagaiken with the help of Snuff.  While the move to Delve was definitely a low point I was optimistic about a new start and the fact that we had shed so much of the weight we had added after Fozzie Sov.  Unfortunately old habits die hard.

8. How do you make ISK?  If you need to buy a bunch of ships when you join PL, how will you afford that?

Have made isk a lot of ways over the years; ratting, station trading, mining, and even cap building but ultimately would supplement with plex b/c the rest gets tedious.  Have reached a point where I would need to whelp a lot to start looking at money making again.

9. Why do you want to join Bat Country?  Why are you leaving your current home?

Flying with EG was the most fun I’ve had in this silly spaceship game and I’m hoping to recreate the experience.

10. Post two kills that you are particularly proud of or happy with.  Explain why.

https://zkillboard.com/kill/46988753/

Not so much the kill as the story behind it.  The backstory I’m sure doesn’t require explaining but the lead up to the fight with EG mothballing the nightmare doctrine and the anticipation of being slaughtered and the entirety of the CFC failing to stop one fleet was hilarious to me.  The highlight being after we dispatched theta and couldn’t get the rest of the fleets to engage us we started repping the revenant.

https://zkillboard.com/kill/36256900/

Again, the km isn’t so much important to me as the fact I was in one of first group of dreads to jump into B-R and was there until nearly downtime, albeit with several hours of blackscreen.  My only regret was not whoring on more titans.

11. Post a favourite fit for a ship you like to fly.  Explain why, and briefly describe an occasion on which you used it.

Nothing really stands out as I mostly fly doctrine ships and spent most of my first couple of years in guardians or scimitars but I did have some fun more recently with cerbs and the comedic relief Asher provided while fcing them.  They were a nice break from claws that still allowed us to be mobile and deal respectable damage at range.

[Cerberus, Trapped in a POS Fleet]

Ballistic Control System II

Missile Guidance Enhancer II

Large Shield Extender II

Large Shield Extender II

50MN Quad LiF Restrained Microwarpdrive

Adaptive Invulnerability Field II

EM Ward Field II

Heavy Missile Launcher II

Medium Core Defense Field Extender I

Medium Polycarbon Engine Housing II

12. You are part of an AHAC fleet which gets bombed mid-fight.  Your shields are removed and you take 5% armour damage.  You, along with half of the fleet, immediately panic and broadcast for repairs.  You are called out by a notorious troller of bad players on fleet comms and several others join in, suggesting that you should be kicked from the corp and that the corp should then be kicked for harbouring you.  How do you respond?  What do you do?

I wouldn’t broadcast b/c after years of flying logi I would know how annoying it is and distracting from pilots actually needing repairs.  If for some reason I had then I would accept whatever ridicule is handed out.

13. Boredom, a pizza delivery, or a combination of the two force you to log off during a fleet in your railgun proteus.  Logging back in thirty minutes later to go home, however, you land on a gate to be greeted by a stiletto and gila and, jumping through, you see a small hostile gang that looks like this:

If I had logged off mid-fleet I would have at least burned a scout out to get me back safely and more likely just brought a nullified refit. Assuming the premise, I would burn back to gate and hold allowing as many ships as possible to aggress before I jump and overheat my prop on the other side and attempt to burn off while dealing with whatever tackle didn’t aggress on the other side.

14. Can you fly a carrier?  Triage?  A dread?  If so, which siege mod?  Do you have a supercarrier or titan?

Carrier w/t2 fighters: Morbidia (all), Rebel (archon/chimera)

Triage (t2): Morbidia (all), Rebel (apostle/minokawa)

Dread (t2 siege w/t2 guns): Morbidia (nag/rev), Rebel (nag), SArthur Doyle (nag/moros)

Supercarrier: (pilot can fly all races) but sold my nyx, plan to repurchase

Titan: (pilot can fly erebus/leviathan) currently sitting in a bus

15. Have you any FCing experience?  If so, describe it.

No, did some logi anchoring but no fc experience.

16. Do you post on Reddit, Something Awful, Failheap Challenge, EN24, TMZ, Zulu or the like?  If so, link your account for each.

Browse reddit all the time but rarely post, account is Morbidia_Endronica

It is true that I vouch Morbidia Emoname-onica as part of my plan to make magel great again.  Also in an attempt to shame Akasha for the formatting in his app.

Also, courageous move mentioning how much fun you had in B-R in your PL app.

My app formatting was great, up until I pasted it into here.

Vouched need him to keep cycling my towers for substandard pay

7 minutes ago, Endie said:

Also, courageous move mentioning how much fun you had in B-R in your PL app.

I at least had the good sense to link an NC. killmail

Any man in Mister Vee's Magel corp is a fine addition to BAT Country for me.

Would I know you  by another name?  What is your stance on all icemans?

Morbidia was my main pilot in EG and I flew logi almost exclusively at the time.  My stance on Icemans is please remove him from my skype.

He'd say "for God's sake Kismeteer you know you're supposed to stop contacting me under the terms of your parole why won't you let me be?" and start to cry.

9 minutes ago, Kismeteer said:

Definitely kept some good company from time to time. :)  

https://zkillboard.com/related/30003685/201507272100/

Who were your traditional favorite FCs from 'back in the day'?  Anyone at all?

If I asked Zagdul about you, what would he say? heh

Wasn't in FA so doubt Zagdul would know me. Since my "back in the day" isn't nearly as far back as yours I'd say Vily was fun to fly with in Fountain,  DingoGS did a good job leading freedom squad in Curse before the Halloween War and Laz has always been fun to fly with.

10 minutes ago, Morbidia Endronica said:

Wasn't in FA so doubt Zagdul would know me. Since my "back in the day" isn't nearly as far back as yours I'd say Vily was fun to fly with in Fountain,  DingoGS did a good job leading freedom squad in Curse before the Halloween War and Laz has always been fun to fly with.

Ah yeah, sorry about accusing you of flying with Zagdul, that was unfair.

DingoGS was a good dude before he lost interest in the game, for sure.

Oh look more goons joining

Just kidding love EG, you going to the meet?

@Morbidia Endronica please send me a copy of all the APIs for all your accounts via this electronic communications forum's private messaging function.

@Morbidia Endronica welcome to Bat Country, proud members of web-based space guild "Pandemic Legion".  Please apply to corporation as soon as is convenient.  if you have any questions about the process, remember to use the "OOC" tags around it so as not to break the immersion of your fellow space-captain role-players.

2 hours ago, Endie said:

@Morbidia Endronica welcome to Bat Country, proud members of weeb-based space guild "Pandemic Legion".  Please apply to corporation as soon as is convenient.  if you have any questions about the process, remember to use the "OOC" tags around it so as not to break the immersion of your fellow space-captain role-players.

FTFY

The Inquisition has thus far revealed only 1.5 weebs in Bat Country - one genuine and one just an all-purpose pervert for whom anime is only another source of gratification -  meaning we are very close to being the first PL corp able to declare ourselves Weebenrein.  We are very close to a final solution to the bat Weaboo problem.

2 hours ago, Endie said:

The Inquisition has thus far revealed only 1.5 weebs in Bat Country - one genuine and one just an all-purpose pervert for whom anime is only another source of gratification -  meaning we are very close to being the first PL corp able to declare ourselves Weebenrein.  We are very close to a final solution to the bat Weaboo problem.

@Andrew Jester you need a new backup corp when your ticker finally gets to me 

We will accept him as he has been present at a BAT CORPORATION MEET

Endie subtly calling me some kind of weird pervert :thinking:

Rich coming from a Scot. See below, two Scots cosplaying as high school anime girls.

56a8d086f78fdef098ba8a11e5ca09df.jpg

Edited by Helgrind Wolf

3 minutes ago, Helgrind Wolf said:

Endie subtly calling me some kind of weird pervert 

I mean...

I once saw two dudes in scotland wearing different clan kilts while pushing a baby pram. Was quite the cultural revolution for me

wow less racism please p.s. get it right the high school anime girls cosplay as scots