58 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by Nadarob Skillane

Posted (edited)

I do not need in any vouches.I  will answer on ANY question. I didn't find a reject reply from habit officer in last thread. My previous thread is useless from this moment

2 minutes ago, Nadarob Skillane said:

I live in Tokyo.

Do you though?

Just now, Trottel Elf said:

Do you though?

Yes.I live in Tokyo.

3dR5ZWB.jpg

21 minutes ago, Nadarob Skillane said:

Please be seriuos. Also,I am male. Why do you think that Naomi is female name? 

Rejected. 

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, Koz Katral said:

Rejected. 

I didn't specify anywhere that I am a girl. 

tenor.gifoh here we go again :D

This shit is 10/10

And they don't stop coming And they don't stop coming And they don't stop coming And they don't stop coming And they don't stop coming And they don't stop coming And they don't stop coming And they don't stop coming And they don't stop coming And they don't stop coming And they don't stop coming And they don't stop coming  And they don't stop coming And they don't stop coming And they don't stop coming And they don't stop coming And they don't stop coming And they don't stop coming And they don't stop coming And they don't stop coming And they don't stop coming And they don't stop coming And they don't stop coming And they don't stop coming

1 hour ago, Nadarob Skillane said:

Please be seriuos. Also,I am male. Why do you think that Naomi is female name? 

Cause in App#1 you said this:  Thanks for your question.I was 18 years old,when I joined HK.I was a little japanese girl which didn't like to talk with any peoples(even in real life!)exept friends.

But to be fair, you said you were a japanese girl.  Guess to the sex change surgery went well.

I never was in HK,OW.

LOL

Posted (edited)

SO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEE SO WHAT'S WRONG WITH TAKING THE BACKSTREETS? YOU'LL NEVER KNOW IF YOU DON'T GO YOU'LL NEVER KNOW IF YOU DON'T GLOW.

HEY NOW YOUR'RE AN ALL STAR GET YOUR GAME ON GO PLAY

HEY NOW YOUR'RE A ROCK STAR GET THE SHOW ON GET PAID

ALL THAT GLITTERS IS GOLD

ONLY SHOOTING STARS BREAK THE MOLD.

Edited by Tara Read

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, J3rz11 said:

Cause in App#1 you said this:  Thanks for your question.I was 18 years old,when I joined HK.I was a little japanese girl which didn't like to talk with any peoples(even in real life!)exept friends.

But to be fair, you said you were a japanese girl.  Guess to the sex change surgery went well.

LOL

Did I not said : My previous thread is useless from this moment P.S. I never was in HK,so I'm not a girl.

c3dcb8b42a80424cb15e676f5010517e.png

I cannot vouch for u if ur not a lady I'm sorry 

14 minutes ago, Awarmingcoat said:

I cannot vouch for u if ur not a lady I'm sorry 

What if it's a dude who looks like a lady? Surely we can make compromises...

Posted (edited)

I knew it was a trap. I'm glad you cleared that up for us. Please send your API's to @Baasima in triplicate. Welcome to the Legion, sir!

Edited by Laenatus

Did I not said : My previous thread is useless from this moment P.S. I never was in HK,so I'm not a girl.

c3dcb8b42a80424cb15e676f5010517e.png

so did you just make everything up in your previous app?

also what voice changer software do you use

The ride never ends

Posted (edited)

Let's summarise a few things.

• Your dominix fitting is pretty poor on many levels. You're grappling, but don't have a scram. You're brawling in a slow ship but have chosen an MWD over a jump drive which would give you disengagability. You've decided to make that problem worse by fitting a plate for some extra buffer on a pair of ships intended for a small-scale engagement when more damage or more reistance would be more useful such as from a reactive hardener.  Your fit could easily be adjusted to take greater advantage of the cap transfers but you've ended up with a hybrid regen/transfer fitting that seems better placed in a wormhole shooting rats than it does shooting enemy players.
  • You've fit a nano machariel with a grappler, web and aux nano pumps. That's two different schools of thought. Your brawler mach then decides it would be better to get some cargohold capacity rather than something useful like damage or resistance.
  • Your nightmare is stolen from bigmiker from an era where off-grid links made it work.
  • Your ishtar is the only thing that might actually work.
  • You're freaking out so much about the drake possibly killing you that you've forgotten to kill it.
  • You've applied to, in your own words, "the best alliance in the game" and yet you don't have a working microphone.
  • You can't figure out how to kill a tempest that has sentry fire when you have two pilots at your disposal. 
  • You don't know how to do the most basic of problem solving and intel gathering when you discover a super carrier warping around a system.
  • You think burning two escape cynos permanently is a viable solution to ensuring the safety of your super. 
  • You have empty highslots on your hic when you could fit nosf.
  • You don't know who Taylor Swift is and thought that it was a good idea to state this on two separate applications.
Edited by ddred

18 minutes ago, Avery Lewis said:

so did you just make everything up in your previous app?

also what voice changer software do you use

MorphVoxPro

So after App 1, why exactly do you think we'd accept you in to PL?

V O U C H

I'm gay anyways :shrug:

3 hours ago, Nadarob Skillane said:

I didn't specify anywhere that I am a girl. 

tumblr_ocg75eyPSS1uzzvabo1_400.gif