Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rowaine Moldune

Rowaine Moldune

17 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

1. List your sponsor(s) within Snworddly if you have any (make sure to that they post in the thread to confirm).  

@Uther Moldune - spouse

2. How old are you?  

3. Where do you live and what languages do you speak?  

Texas; English

4. Which time zone sees the most of your playing time (US/EU/AUS)?  

US

5. How many hours do you play Eve on average during a week?  

6-8

6. Please list all your characters on all your accounts and provide links to skill sheets and killboards. State how long you've had ownership of said characters. If you have characters that you for some reason need to keep secret‚ PM the relevant infо to your recruіter when аѕked to provide API.

I have already been in contact with a recruiter who has my API keys but I can also post character sheets here if needed.

7. Tell uѕ about your history in Eve. Where have you been? What have you done? Who are your friends? Your enemies? What was your most memorable fight? Be thorough! Write a book!

I  ran missions with Uther starting in December 2010 ,  Uther had been playing for awhile, but I had resisted. After a few months of runnning missions, he decided he no longer wanted to be a carebear and promptly stole my character (Areadne) to use as an industry alt to fund his PvP habit. I had never enjoyed PvP in other games we had played, so I said, "see ya" to Eve, had a baby, and thought I would never return to Eve; however, we have a long history of gaming together, and I missed playing with him so I took the plunge. I made Rowaine at the end of 2013,  went through the (then) terrible tutorial system, ran missions for awhile, and then decided to give Eve Uni a go.  After a couple of months in Eve Uni, I apped to Waffles. I had a great time in Waffles. Fleets with @Xeno Szenn, @Ethikos, and @Syss7 were definitely my favorites. Xeno and Ethikos ran a lot of good small USTZ roams. We had a few good small fights, and I learned about scouting, how to get warp ins to position a fleet, etc. I joined Waffles always with an eye towards hopefully joining Uther in Snigg.

8. Why are you leaving your current corporation and/or alliance? Please let us know what you did and didn't like about your previous home.

I love Waffles. I had a lot of great fleets and fun times there, but it makes more sense for our family for Uther and I to be in the same corporation, and he has no interest in leaving Snigg.

9. Are you a shit disturber? Have you caused drama or headache to those around you? Be honest.

Nope.

10. Why are you trying to join Snworddly over other‚ less selective and easier cоrporatіons within Pаndemic Legion?

Uther is in Snigg, I'd like to join him there rather than another corp.

11. What ѕetѕ you apart from being yet another F1 pushing member in fleets? Give examples of you being useful and/or leading fleets; include logs or battle/after-action reports you might have written.

I usually like doing mainline DPS, but I am able to fly logi, scout, move cyno's, etc as needed. When an FC requests something specific, I'm always open to switching ships to do what is needed.

12. Got any tears (griefing logs‚ instances оf scams, etc) to share?

Nope

13. What games other than Eve do you play? Feel free to lіnk your Steаm account if you feel comfortable doing ѕo.

I usually play turn based strategy games or games that can easily be left. We have 2 kids, and if they are awake, life is just easier if I can get up from the computer in the middle of whatever game I'm playing and come back to the same spot. 

14. Do you poѕt on Eve-related websites (Reddit‚ FHC, Zulu, EN24/TMC cоmments sectіons)? If so, link your profile/post history.

Nope

Edited by Rowaine Moldune

Not in Snigg, but vouch. Rowaine is good people.  

Confirming Vouch.  (not under duress or threat I promise)

1 minute ago, Uther Moldune said:

Confirming Vouch.  (not under duress or threat I promise)

Blink twice if you're in danger

He's perfectly fine. He just has something in his eye, I swear.

Hey there wife of Uther, somebody will be with you shortly to help sort you out, may god have mercy on your soul.

Awww, sweet!  Our first lesbian couple in Snigg 💕

She really is good people. Even though I am not Snigg, I vouch for her.

Vouch, amazing waffle.

Thanks all. 

Posted (edited)

They even have the same last name :swoon:

Edited by Cythrex

I remeber Rowaine from waffles, joined from E-Uni a Dukrat recurit, she settled in well and always maintained a state of constant activity. Would be a good addition to the House of SNIGG.

+1

On 5/10/2017 at 8:44 PM, Arc-Lucem-Ferre Motsu said:

Awww, sweet!  Our first lesbian couple in Snigg 💕

Nice! Now if I could only get my gf to play Eve xD

Do you play Clash of Clans and/or Clash Royale?

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Fal1en said:

Do you play Clash of Clans and/or Clash Royale?

Nope. I don't play a whole lot of games on my phone. I try to have my phone put away most of the time when our kids are awake, and when they aren't, I'm either getting shit done or playing Eve. If I happen to be playing something that's not Eve, it's probably an older game. Right now I'm going through Portal 2 and finishing up the Mass Effect series. I usually have a Civ V game going as well. We will hopefully be picking up Civ VI at a Steam sale at some point.

Edited by Rowaine Moldune

On 5/11/2017 at 7:22 AM, Scatha said:

She really is good people. Even though I am not Snigg, I vouch for her.

I might not count, but agree wholeheartedly. I am also not Snigg.

15 minutes ago, scaredpanda said:

I might not count, but agree wholeheartedly. I am also not Snigg.

Im pretty sure you can count.

At least to 5.