MCKen3311 Daugherty

MCKen3311 Daugherty - Application

63 posts in this topic

I am going to take a shot in the dark and say that since the New York thin crust is thin, in theory, you can eat more slices at once... thereby minimizing time eating and more time for Eve lol

i keep trying to think of a reply to this thread but i'm honestly speechless

On a side note, in case anyone is genuinely interested, I am a State Trooper IRL. I enjoy what I do. It never gets old watching people blow their brakes out on the interstate as a result of my presence in the median lol. Often times, I work a rotating shift so depending on where I'm at in the rotation, there is never a time where I am not online. I have plenty of stories, see lots of stuff that can't be unseen. 

Lol, also... Someone asked me in game if I was a Ganja Demon;

No, but I am a Devil DogxD

Not another cop...

always after my dank meme stash

found the replacement we can kick MJD now 

17 hours ago, Lex Arson said:

if traps aren't gay then futa isn't gay

w6t89tr.png

20 hours ago, MCKen3311 Daugherty said:

Very good point with the Supers Logged off somewhere in space for months at a time. MCKen3311 will be the Nyx toon. NVR will be Apostle. I will skill inject other toons for subcaps immediately. 

I will fit the Nyx/Apostle to the alliance spec's for combat and travel.

We have no supers. Pandemic Legion is the premiere combat rorqual alliance. Also what happens in the extremely rare event we use apostles and armor supers at the same time....pretending we had supers....you would no available toons to do anything useful like...out cynos..or scouts.....

also you were asked to supply the fits not answer some lame shit about fitting to alliance spec. 

11 hours ago, MCKen3311 Daugherty said:

On a side note, in case anyone is genuinely interested, I am a State Trooper IRL. I enjoy what I do. It never gets old watching people blow their brakes out on the interstate as a result of my presence in the median lol. Often times, I work a rotating shift so depending on where I'm at in the rotation, there is never a time where I am not online. I have plenty of stories, see lots of stuff that can't be unseen. 

are you in a good state? 

23 hours ago, MCKen3311 Daugherty said:

When you start having that many accounts, people begin to wonder... well, why do you have so many accounts? Do you have any accounts that we do not know about? It opens the door for ones intentions to be brought into question.

only stupid people ask those kind of questions

many accounts = many useful

I am sorry to having to communicate to you that the recruitment team has decided that Adversity. Corporation doesn't want to go through with your application on the grounds that you are considered to be a "normie".

Thank you for your interest.