General time zone

• USTZ / AUTZ. Primarily from 0100-1000

• 20 yo

Your hours in game per week

• Typically 10-15 hrs a week

Primary language

• English / Wannabe Australian

What are your views on honor, loyalty, meta-gaming and spying in EVE

• I'm loyal to those that have my back, and respect my friends greatly. Meta-gaming wise, I've met many of my EVE friends IRL. Its incredible to see those I talk to for months on a daily basis in person. Spying wise it's not my cup of tea. I understand those who do it, but I don't have the time or energy to manipulate people, in or out of my alliance.

Non-Eve things we should know about you?   

• I'm a big science nerd with a supple ass. I love traveling, especially to meet my EVE friends, both inside and outside the USA. Met Phynix IRL in Melbourne on one of my visits to meet some corp mates.

Describe your favorite playstyle

•   I'm a lot more laid back as the years of playing EVE have rolled on by but I still enjoy being competitive and I'm always shooting to be better. I've been attempting to diversify my skillset in eve, whether its for income such as reaction farms instead of Level V's or being more fleet support focused like Logi/EWAR/Webs rather than just DPS. Recently my favourite focus point as far as play styles are concerned has got to be hunting/baiting for blops/caps. Even simple kills can be pretty rewarding and fun.

PART 2: EVE REQUIREMENTS

1. List all of your combat characters who plan to apply to corp, including their Eveboard (passworded if you want), zKillboard and role
    - Azis Troyanov (Primary Sub Pilot, all-round toon)
    Zkill:
    https://zkillboard.com/character/93209727/
    Eveboard: http://eveboard.com/pilot/Azis_Troyanov

Azis: Super Pilot
    Zkill:
    https://zkillboard.com/character/95280662/
    Eveboard: http://eveboard.com/pilot/Azis

2. Do you have any super capitals
    Yup, my big red aeon with 150 killmarks.

3. How do you make your ISK?

• Many thousands of Level V's and for a while managed a reaction farm.

1. Favorite and least favorite ship?

• Currently my favourite ship has got to be a solo shield Sin as it allows me to solo/smallgang blops very effectively.
  •  Least favourite ship is the Cerberus. It might be a decent fleet ship, but I personally don't enjoy flying them and I feel its the worst ship out of the HACs.

1. FC / scout / other unique role you’d bring to corp

•    I have some FC experience in addition to hunters, eyes, cynos, and alt caps/super.

1. Who are you and what’s your history in Eve?
    I am Azis. People know me as the #1 shitler of their hearts, especially back in Escalating Entropy. I started life out in Brave, moved to DT, then to Shadow with my corp VOID, a brief stint in OSS, and then CHAOS where I almost all the cool bros I have now, including VERA, and back to Shadow after CHAOS failscaded. Now, after a personal incident in Shadow, I have left for the good of my corp and am looking for a new home with my old buddies from CHAOS.

2. Crowning / defining moments? Any amusing events or kills?
      - One of my favourite moments was walking into a bunch of VERA/3MIN guys on comms who were trying to hunt a Level 5 Mission carrier for hours to no avail. I asked them to light a cyno and dropped my super in, instapopping the archon.
    Kill:
    https://zkillboard.com/kill/57218778/

Link a fit for the following:

• The favorite ship you mentioned

Not super blingy. If you want better mods then just upgrade them. Otherwise the platform is the same. Amazing neut capability, 2x overheatable tank mods, MWD for handy bumps and move around very quickly, scram to take over once the hunter has caught the target. Lows are cheap but add tons of DPS and application. Only big downside to the fit is the lock time, but a competent hunter ship should easily hold the target long enough for the blops to start landing blows.

[Sin, Sin - Solo Shield Blops]

Damage Control II

Drone Damage Amplifier II

Sentient Omnidirectional Tracking Enhancer

Caldari Navy Co-Processor

Pithum C-Type Adaptive Invulnerability Field

Pithum C-Type Adaptive Invulnerability Field

Pith X-Type X-Large Shield Booster

Core X-Type 500MN Microwarpdrive

Republic Fleet Warp Scrambler

True Sansha Heavy Capacitor Booster, Navy Cap Booster 3200

Heavy Energy Neutralizer II

Medium Energy Neutralizer II

Caldari Navy Cloaking Device

Large Anti-EM Screen Reinforcer II

Large Anti-Thermal Screen Reinforcer II

Gecko x2

'Augmented' Hammerhead x2

'Augmented' Hobgoblin x1

Mid-grade Crystal Alpha

Mid-grade Crystal Beta

Mid-grade Crystal Gamma

Mid-grade Crystal Delta

Mid-grade Crystal Epsilon

Mid-grade Crystal Omega

Improved Blue Pill Booster

• Solo ship

This is gonna be your basic, uber tanked brawly Hawk. Will get demolished by a kitey ship as its slow as hell and range is shit but you can face tank plenty of brawly frigs. Fun to embarrass cruisers when you tank them.

[Hawk, Hawk - Solo Brawling]

Damage Control II

Co-Processor II

Medium Ancillary Shield Booster

Medium Ancillary Shield Booster

Adaptive Invulnerability Field II

Warp Scrambler II

1MN Afterburner II

Rocket Launcher II

Rocket Launcher II

Rocket Launcher II

Rocket Launcher II

Small Core Defense Operational Solidifier II

Small Processor Overclocking Unit I

Navy Cap Booster 50 x18

Scourge Rage Rocket x200

• Fleet subcap fit

Blingy fleet prot for lowsec. 250K+ tank, and great point range.

[Proteus, Proteus – Fleet Tackle]

Damage Control II

Coreli A-Type Adaptive Nano Plating

Coreli A-Type Adaptive Nano Plating

Corelum A-Type Energized EM Membrane

Corpum B-Type Energized Explosive Membrane

Corpum B-Type Energized Explosive Membrane

Imperial Navy 1600mm Steel Plates

Republic Fleet Warp Scrambler

Republic Fleet Warp Disruptor

Federation Navy 10MN Afterburner

250mm Railgun II

250mm Railgun II

250mm Railgun II

250mm Railgun II

250mm Railgun II

250mm Railgun II

Medium Anti-Thermal Pump II

Medium Trimark Armor Pump II

Medium Trimark Armor Pump II

Proteus Electronics - Friction Extension Processor

Proteus Defensive - Augmented Plating

Proteus Engineering - Power Core Multiplier

Proteus Offensive - Hybrid Propulsion Armature

Proteus Propulsion - Localized Injectors

Valkyrie II x5

Hornet EC-300 x5

Javelin M x1800

Spike M x1800

Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge M x876

Optimal Range Disruption Script x2

Missile Range Disruption Script x2

Missile Precision Disruption Script x2

Targeting Range Script x2

Scan Resolution Script x2

Scan Resolution Dampening Script x2

• Dread or carrier (don’t just copy/paste generic fit like a slacko)

This is a 'speedyquick' throw away nidhoggur I built for fun. It has great DPS and damage application, with some basic buffer, a capital MWD for max bumps and 1km/s+ troll speed, and hyperspatials to aide in gating around. Slap on a capital DCU and it could make some fun bait.

[Nidhoggur, The Cucker]

Nanofiber Internal Structure II

Damage Control II

Capital Shield Extender I

Omnidirectional Tracking Link II

Capital Capacitor Booster I

50000MN Microwarpdrive I

Omnidirectional Tracking Link II

Networked Sensor Array

Cynosural Field Generator I

Fighter Support Unit I

Fighter Support Unit I

Fighter Support Unit I

Capital Hyperspatial Velocity Optimizer I

Tracking Speed Script x2

Optimal Range Script x2

Cap Booster 3200 x8

Liquid Ozone x600

Siren I x6

Firbolg I x27

• SCENARIOS:

You are informally FCing a small nano gang of a few cruisers, a couple t3ds and assorted tackle. One of your inties catches and tackles a Hyperion sitting 30km off a gate in Kedama.  Try and provide an answer for each of the scenarios below.

• Before you can say anything, the rest of your fleet warps to the scout to help kill the Hyperion.  How do you plan on killing him?
    •  The hyp is a very strong ship especially with the implementation of Asklepions. A small nano gang will probably not do very much to a tanked out hyp. If I had a nano curse with us I'd try to neut him down that way, but at very least urge my fleetmates to not get within scram range and try to whittle him down from longpoint range. To counter the possible MJD I'd hope I have a competent inty/garmur pilot with faction longpoint to hold him through the jump, or attempt a drive-by scram during the cycle.

• The Hyperion sits there for 3 minutes easily tanking your fleet.  However he’s now moved to about 100km off the gate chasing you(?) who does that :narrative:

• - Pretty obviously bait at that point, but depending on how well we're able to keep him held, I could ask for more people to join the fleet/blops/etc. If that's not a possibility then I'd just hold him until he runs out of boosters and lights a cyno, dies, or gets fed up with our game.

• The Hyperion lights a cyno – describe what happens and what you do

• The hyp lights the cyno, and we're out of range of any friendly caps/blops. If everyone was paying attention and outside of scram range, we should easily be able to disengage, but that's a last resort and boring option. If I had an MJDessie with me and blops dropped in, I'd pull an Exodus and start jumping dweebs in an attempt to pick some off.

You’re flying a capital of your choice in a POS ref fleet. You have to this point been totally unopposed, but your fleet is deep in enemy territory and the FC calls to immediately inject to jump cap.

• You run out of boosters before hitting jump cap.
    •  I'll usually try to borrow boosters from a nearby cap's fleet hangar and keep injecting. If no one around me has boosters, I'll attempt to deaggress and refit to cap, while aligning out in case I need to warp to a random moon/safe should shit go down before I'm at cap, and jump on landing.

• The tower is dead, and again you’ve forgotten to cap up. A Malediction warps in on the fleet and lights a cyno. The FC knows everyone should be out of siege and capped up at which point he asks everyone to jump out.  You didn't and are pointed.

• At this point, with everyone gone and accumulated their fatigue there's not much to do. I'd align off, and nuke the malediction with fighters, and as soon as point drops leave. Of course, if a bunch of shit drops on me and I'm gigapointed by a billion nerds then it's a good thing caps are cheap. Learn and try not to fuck up next time, no one wants that fatigue anyway.

You and a buddy are in Nyxes. You decide to hotdrop an AFK Vexor by taking a regional gate and jumping to your hunter’s cyno.  You get tackled by 3 HICs and a Falcon after noscoping the vexor. The Falcon opens a covert cyno at zero, and 16 Blops jump in.  Your hunter is dead rip.

• How do you plan to survive?   Don’t say “light cyno and pray Doomchinchilla and Mr Rive will save you.”

• 16 blops will get absolutely hazed by two damage fit nyxes with anti-sub loadout (light fighters & LRBs) . I'd align out to a random moon, start injecting to counter neuts and cap up. Then start hazing the subs, with hics first, then blops. Additionally, while the EWAR jamming 'superweapons' are kinda shit, if they're fit then I'd have them used after the hics die to try to minimize the number of blops points, as the sensor strength of blops is equal to or less than their T1 variants.

• The hics and blops drop point on you, but keep the other Nyx tackled.

• Depending on who the other person was, and who dropped on us, I'd do the same as above. If I knew we were going to get dumpstered regardless, then sucks to be you!

• You both manage to warp off to a safe pos however it is only a small, but bubbled by a single hic and is being reinforced by subcapitals (Trigun setup the pos so it has no stront).

•  In this situation: There is no warping out, jumping or safe logging with that hic right next to us.

There's two options:
      1. If I knew we were the only two people to get us out of the situation, with just our two nyxes, I'd cap up, then burn both of us out of the bubble, kill the hic (no reps from logi during bubble up) , and attempt to jump immediately after.
      2. If either of our toons had rights to the pos, I'd position each nyx right next to the stick on opposite sides, revoke corp/alliance access, and change password to pull a Rooks and Kings starburst and jump out after leaving the hic's bubble field. This would send either nyx in an opposite direction, maximizing our chances of survival.

FINAL QUESTIONS:

1. Why are you applying to Pure Avarice?
     - VERA has many people who I consider great friends, including some of my ex-corp mates. I've spent many nights hanging out with the guys in VERA, talking shit, going on fleets and getting dank frags. So, it makes sense that VERA would be my top pick in a new corp.

2. Why should we accept you? 

I believe I'd fit in well in the corp, both practically from a game play perspective as well as socially since I've already spent so much time with VERA both in and out of EVE, casually and competitively.
    Also, here's  Azis' Alternative App

3. What is your favourite beverage, and why is it Milo?
     - Milo is my new favourite chocco milk drink, thanks to my tip jar drinking friend Chickenz and the rest of VERA who pressured me into it. Once I was hooked it became to much. Next thing I knew I was always on the Milos, at school, out in public on the bus, and even while having sex. It took a 6 month stint in rehab to get off it. Gotta be real careful around that stuff.

4. Other corps ask you to submit a picture of a hot sheila, talk about Taylor Swift or make a craft project.  We’re more interested in your ability to tell yarns. What’s your best story after a hard night of milo.
    - I was with me tip jar drinking mate chickenz, the bloody bogan, on New Years EVE and we were hitting the Milos pretty hard. Chickenz went overboard, as he usually does, and he played us the song of his people. Definitely a night to remember. Here's a video I took     New Years Milo Celebration ft. Chickenz

Edited by Azis
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

+1 guess i'm vouching.

PS, might want to make the fits eft/pyfa compatible.

Azis is joined void as a young wipersnapper who was full of energy and wouldn't shut the fuck up. Hes now mellowed out a fair bit and is an incredibly solid pilot. If theres something to be done and he can do it, hes willing to step up and offer to help and follow through. 

As long as he master the whisper key(he pretty much already has) then he would be a fine addition to the legion. He has also said he will get a nyx, as aeons are trash...

Edited by Shakari Sween
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

+1

I miss flying with you dude!. Always brought  a tear to my eye everytime your Aeon would load grid or casually pass me on a gate in black rise. I look forward to flying with you again. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

+1, and confirming that vouch.

Cool dude who grew up a lot in EE, definitely a good addition to the corp. Always ready to volunteer for shit or go for a roam, and great fun on the milos.

Question Time (I like Pyfa questions, sorry not sorry):

31 minutes ago, Azis said:

Least favourite ship is the Cerberus. It might be a decent fleet ship, but I personally don't enjoy flying them and I feel its the worst ship out of the HACs.

1. Make a solo fit for a cerb that would hold up well with no backup to save it's miserable existence (good choice on worst ship btw)
  2. Give me a good solo pvp Levi fit
  3. You have 30 identically fit sub caps to hand out for a birthday roam - you didn't have to pay for them. What ship and fit do you pick?
Edited by Phynix Kautsuo
English be hard.
  • Upvote 1

So I'm trying to wrap my head around exactly why you want to join? Besides the obvious answers you gave which is to fly with good dudes like Shakari. I'll warn you PL isn't like your typical shit sucking low sec group. We don't hide in Keepstars, we expect you to have at least a decent knowledge of ever changing mechanics, we expect you to be able to show us how to use all facets of that garbage Aeon you brag about having 150 killmarks with like it's some crowning achievement coming from an Alliance that were terrified to use Supers in the three + years I flew with them.

Also if you come Into the Pamfam fold your so called VOID bros will shit on you, the low sec dweebs will be envious of you, and you'll be branded a traitor just as easily as if you joined Snuffbox so prepare for the attitude change. Besides wanting the -10 ticker how exactly loyal do you plan to be? You speak of wanting to join PA but yet speak nothing to the loyalties of the Legion itself. PL isn't just a collection of corps, the vested interests of the Alliance comes first and foremost. 

All I've ever heard from VOID members is constant shit talking on PL. So... I seriously doubt any sincere warm feelings towards us except for you badly wanting to be within the safety of our fold with none of the particulars. It's the same with all the other people from low sec who have convo'd me begging for a vouch. 

Except unlike others I tell them I'll vouch them into Waffles to prove their actually committed. They don't like that so they fuck off to whatever group they come from and that's that. The one's worth their salt actually go through Waffles and come out better players than they were.

FYI your killboard is what I'd expect from SC. Your Aeon has nothing but pos kills on it with the occasional dread, it looks like all you've done on your main is kill a Poco and do some little roam stuff around OMS and Lis so why should we be impressed? Cause you have an Aeon and can shoot POS mods?

You gotta walk before you can run. You have no dedicated dread alt, or fax pilot you've listed, you have one combat capable main and a toon that can fly an Aeon. If you make so much money off of level 5 missions why haven't you invested in more pilots? The average Waffles recruit is more useful than you.

Typical low sec blowhard with as much usefulness as tits on a bull. Has no dedicated Fax alt or dread, minimal effort on an application to PL. You may have vouches into PA from former friends but you are going to have a crash course and a rude awakening once you realize what it takes to be in PL and actually be useful.

EDITED FOR A +1 AZIS WILL MAKE A FINE ADDITION TO THE LEGION AND THE AEON IS AN AWESOME SHIP. WELCOME.

Edited by Tara Read
  • Upvote 5

Why did you make a new forum account to apply instead of using your old account that you used to try and apply to ISRAD last year? 

• Upvote 5

19 minutes ago, Kilo181 said:

Why did you make a new forum account to apply instead of using your old account that you used to try and apply to ISRAD last year? 

Just reading his responses gave me fucking Cancer. I seriously doubt he's grown anymore braincells since then either. Also how the fuck do you get kicked out of Horde???

Edited by Tara Read
  • Upvote 2

58 minutes ago, Phynix Kautsuo said:

+1, and confirming that vouch.

Cool dude who grew up a lot in EE, definitely a good addition to the corp. Always ready to volunteer for shit or go for a roam, and great fun on the milos.

Question Time (I like Pyfa questions, sorry not sorry):

1. Make a solo fit for a cerb that would hold up well with no backup to save it's miserable existence (good choice on worst ship btw)
  2. Give me a good solo pvp Levi fit
  3. You have 30 identically fit sub caps to hand out for a birthday roam - you didn't have to pay for them. What ship and fit do you pick?

1. The cerb is too slow to outrun tackle yet too squishy to tank much. Rapid lights for hazing off light tackle, and a little bit of speed to try to get away from anything bigger than a Jump Dessie because you'll die. The range is excellent however, 100km+ with rapid lights, so if warping in and annoying people is your thing and running at first sight of any real trouble, this is the way to go. 

[Cerberus, Cerberus - Solo PvP]

Missile Guidance Enhancer II
Ballistic Control System II

50MN Microwarpdrive II
Warp Disruptor II
Missile Guidance Computer II
Large Shield Extender II
Medium Capacitor Booster II, Navy Cap Booster 800

Rapid Light Missile Launcher II, Dread Guristas Scourge Light Missile

Medium Polycarbon Engine Housing II

2. Torpedo application is terrible, and if you're planning on soloing subs any other way than bosoning you're gonna need a way to apply your damage. Cap boosters can be swapped out as per discretion of pilot, but the cap pool is so large on the titans and this is such a niche fit that I figured it'd be better to go all out on hazing subs rather than try to do two things at once. 

[Leviathan, Solo Anti Sub PvP]

Republic Fleet Ballistic Control System
Shadow Serpentis Inertial Stabilizers

Missile Guidance Computer II, Missile Precision Script
Republic Fleet Target Painter
Shadow Serpentis Stasis Webifier
Domination Heavy Stasis Grappler
Shadow Serpentis Sensor Booster, Scan Resolution Script
Gist X-Type 500MN Microwarpdrive

Rapid Torpedo Launcher II, Dread Guristas Mjolnir Torpedo
Bosonic Field Generator
Chelm's Modified Large EMP Smartbomb

Capital Warhead Rigor Catalyst II
Capital Warhead Flare Catalyst II

3. Combat Blackbirds. It's someones birthday, let's do something fun. Standard buffer tank, and dps via drones and missiles. Your Logi rests in your ability to jam the nerds you're fighting so they dont kill you *as quickly*.

[Blackbird, Happy Birthday Phynix]

Damage Control II

Large Shield Extender II
Large Shield Extender II
10MN Afterburner II
Multispectral ECM II
Multispectral ECM II

Rapid Light Missile Launcher II, Mjolnir Fury Light Missile
Festival Launcher, Yoiul Festival Firework

Medium Anti-EM Screen Reinforcer I
Medium Anti-Thermal Screen Reinforcer I
Medium Core Defense Field Extender I

Hobgoblin II x2

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Azis said:

1. The cerb is too slow to outrun tackle yet too squishy to tank much. Rapid lights for hazing off light tackle, and a little bit of speed to try to get away from anything bigger than a Jump Dessie because you'll die. The range is excellent however, 100km+ with rapid lights, so if warping in and annoying people is your thing and running at first sight of any real trouble, this is the way to go. 

[Cerberus, Cerberus - Solo PvP]

Missile Guidance Enhancer II

50MN Microwarpdrive II
Warp Disruptor II
Missile Guidance Computer II
Large Shield Extender II
Medium Capacitor Booster II, Navy Cap Booster 800

2. Torpedo application is terrible, and if you're planning on soloing subs any other way than bosoning you're gonna need a way to apply your damage. Cap boosters can be swapped out as per discretion of pilot, but the cap pool is so large on the titans and this is such a niche fit that I figured it'd be better to go all out on hazing subs rather than try to do two things at once. 

[Leviathan, Solo Anti Sub PvP]

Missile Guidance Computer II, Missile Precision Script
Shadow Serpentis Stasis Webifier
Domination Heavy Stasis Grappler
Shadow Serpentis Sensor Booster, Scan Resolution Script
Gist X-Type 500MN Microwarpdrive

Bosonic Field Generator
Chelm's Modified Large EMP Smartbomb

Capital Warhead Flare Catalyst II

3. Combat Blackbirds. It's someones birthday, let's do something fun. Standard buffer tank, and dps via drones and missiles. Your Logi rests in your ability to jam the nerds you're fighting so they dont kill you *as quickly*.

[Blackbird, Happy Birthday Phynix]

Damage Control II

Large Shield Extender II
Large Shield Extender II
10MN Afterburner II
Multispectral ECM II
Multispectral ECM II

Festival Launcher, Yoiul Festival Firework

Medium Anti-EM Screen Reinforcer I
Medium Anti-Thermal Screen Reinforcer I
Medium Core Defense Field Extender I

Hobgoblin II x2

A Levi fit. Are you this retarded or did your Mother forget to drown you completely after the accidental pregnancy?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Tara Read said:

A Levi fit. Are you this retarded or did your Mother forget to drown you completely after the accidental pregnancy?

I asked for a meme Levi fit and I got one - I'm happy with the answers.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Phynix Kautsuo said:

I asked for a meme Levi fit and I got one - I'm happy with the answers.

So aside from meme Levi fits how would this astute recruit fit an actual Titan for combat?

Edited by Tara Read

9 minutes ago, Shakari Sween said:

He did it for phynix who has a thing for levi's....

Why would you vouch this dude in the first place? You did see his first application which crashed and burned. This isn't Shadow Cartel. This isn't Fosters Home For Imaginary Retards. 

Edited by Tara Read
  • Upvote 1

So I'm trying to wrap my head around exactly why you want to join? Besides the obvious answers you gave which is to fly with good dudes like Shakari. I'll warn you PL isn't like your typical shit sucking low sec group. We don't hide in Keepstars, we expect you to have at least a decent knowledge of ever changing mechanics, we expect you to be able to show us how to use all facets of that garbage Aeon you brag about having 150 killmarks with like it's some crowning achievement coming from an Alliance that were terrified to use Supers in the three + years I flew with them.

FYI your killboard is what I'd expect from SC. Your Aeon has nothing but pos kills on it with the occasional dread, it looks like all you've done on your main is kill a Poco and do some little roam stuff around OMS and Lis so why should we be impressed? Cause you have an Aeon and can shoot POS mods?

I've never been in an alliance quite like PL. As you say it's a unique experience, so having the opportunity to experience that and put myself to the test while being reunited with my old mates is why I am here now. As for the Aeon, almost all of those killmarks were from CHAOS, I have not been very active since VOID is back in SC this second time, as you've mentioned. 

Also if you come Into the Pamfam fold your so called VOID bros will shit on you, the low sec dweebs will be envious of you, and you'll be branded a traitor just as easily as if you joined Snuffbox so prepare for the attitude change. Besides wanting the -10 ticker how exactly loyal do you plan to be? You speak of wanting to join PA but yet speak nothing to the loyalties of the Legion itself. PL isn't just a collection of corps, the vested interests of the Alliance comes first and foremost. 

All I've ever heard from VOID members is constant shit talking on PL. So... I seriously doubt any sincere warm feelings towards us except for you badly wanting to be within the safety of our fold with none of the particulars. It's the same with all the other people from low sec who have convo'd me begging for a vouch. 

Except unlike others I tell them I'll vouch them into Waffles to prove their actually committed. They don't like that so they fuck off to whatever group they come from and that's that. The one's worth their salt actually go through Waffles and come out better players than they were.

With regards to my old corp mates, I've known them for almost 2 years at this point, both in game and IRL, and they are supportive of me moving to PL, just as we were when Shakari/Weeman left for VERA back when Escalating Entropy disbanded. 

You gotta walk before you can run. You have no dedicated dread alt, or fax pilot you've listed, you have one combat capable main and a toon that can fly an Aeon. If you make so much money off of level 5 missions why haven't you invested in more pilots? The average Waffles recruit is more useful than you.

I have 2 toons, one dread/titan, and one FAX that have been training for a while now. After CHAOS disbanded and I took a break from EVE I never felt it necessary to dump isk into toons when I had months of downtime where they could train in the background. The recruitment questions ask only for combat toons that will be applying, and seeing as these toons are not ready yet, I did not include them. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I saw his first application, and you should believe the shit I gave him, it was pretty funny. I was actually one of the people who fought to keep him in corp after he app'd. And he still hasn't lived down the hel memes.

I don't generally vouch for people. Its very rare. Azis is one of the very few people who I will vouch for, as I've spent alot of time with him and know what hes capable of. I know for a fact that he will do very very well in PL. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

52 minutes ago, Kilo181 said:

I forgot the logon information for that account =[

• Upvote 1

Just now, Azis said:

I've never been in an alliance quite like PL. As you say it's a unique experience, so having the opportunity to experience that and put myself to the test while being reunited with my old mates is why I am here now. As for the Aeon, almost all of those killmarks were from CHAOS, I have not been very active since VOID is back in SC this second time, as you've mentioned. 

With regards to my old corp mates, I've known them for almost 2 years at this point, both in game and IRL, and they are supportive of me moving to PL, just as we were when Shakari/Weeman left for VERA back when Escalating Entropy disbanded. 

I have 2 toons, one dread/titan, and one FAX that have been training for a while now. After CHAOS disbanded and I took a break from EVE I never felt it necessary to dump isk into toons when I had months of downtime where they could train in the background. The recruitment questions ask only for combat toons that will be applying, and seeing as these toons are not ready yet, I did not include them. 

PL isn't a testing ground. You come here prepared and willing to contribute to the overall betterment of the vision of our FC's, our leadership, and for the progression of Pamfam's goals as a whole. VOID was booted out of SC and made waves for being cringe inducing drunk faggots on comms usually backbiting against the EU leadership in SC during the height of the snuff conflict prior to wwb. 

I guess SC looked the other way and let you guys back. So you talk about your mates, you talk about friends yet you give none of us any concrete sincerity aside from selfish personal reasons why you want to join PL. Aside from the ticker and friends you just assume that now because of VERA you finally have an in where as before you were laughed off our forums last year.

If you had dread and fax alts why not list them? Why not say those toons were in progress so at least you could have been seen as having at least more than two toons? VERA know the required toons and common sense would dictate that you would want to appear to look as proficient as possible.

Care to elaborate on your previous app?

7 minutes ago, Shakari Sween said:

I saw his first application, and you should believe the shit I gave him, it was pretty funny. I was actually one of the people who fought to keep him in corp after he app'd. And he still hasn't lived down the hel memes.

I don't generally vouch for people. Its very rare. Azis is one of the very few people who I will vouch for, as I've spent alot of time with him and know what hes capable of. I know for a fact that he will do very very well in PL. 

So shooting pocos and bragging about killing POS mods in an Aeon is considered "very well" in PL. Ok.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Tara Read said:

So shooting pocos and bragging about killing POS mods in an Aeon is considered "very well" in PL. Ok.

I'm sure you realize that pos mod's don't give kill marks, neither do pocos. So to get 150 kill marks he may have had to have used it on more than just pos's and poco's. 

If your not going to be constructive, please stop posting. Azis in the past has been instrumental in baiting out capital kills, taking over as FC when things were going very bad(and he turned them around) as well as many other things that a kill board of someone who's bored in low sec would show. 

• Upvote 2

+1, The vouch from me.

Azis is a good guy, really fun to fly with. He also knows his eve stuff.

Azis knows when it's "play time" and when it's "go time". I'm sure he understands that it's "go time" more then it is "play time" in PL.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Shakari Sween said:

I'm sure you realize that pos mod's don't give kill marks, neither do pocos. So to get 150 kill marks he may have had to have used it on more than just pos's and poco's. 

If your not going to be constructive, please stop posting. Azis in the past has been instrumental in baiting out capital kills, taking over as FC when things were going very bad(and he turned them around) as well as many other things that a kill board of someone who's bored in low sec would show. 

I have been constructive. In fact I've asked several key questions for example why Azis didn't list toons, failed to mention his previous app into PL which was rejected, and I've also asked his motives for wanting to join. Just because his answers are utter dogshit doesn't mean he needs you to hold his nuts and answer for him.

If he wants to speak to the points you've mentioned he'd better do it himself. Also of course I know pos mods don't give kill marks. Yet he trumps up his Aeon piloting like it's something to actually be proud of when there have been people in this Alliance that have owned Supers longer than he's even played since day fucking one.

So coming in here and bragging about kill marks on one of the shittiest Supers and failing to even realize their intended purposes outside of low sec is extremely telling.

Edited by Tara Read
  • Upvote 1

@Azis "Now, after a personal incident in Shadow, I have left for the good of my corp and am looking for a new home with my old buddies from CHAOS."

"Good news guys. the evil azis is in fact getting kicked from SC." (Anonymous Source).

So care to explain to us why you were kicked out of Shadow Cartel?

Edited by Tara Read
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Tara Read said:

@Azis "Now, after a personal incident in Shadow, I have left for the good of my corp and am looking for a new home with my old buddies from CHAOS."

"Good news guys. the evil azis is in fact getting kicked from SC." (Anonymous Source).

So care to explain to us why you were kicked out of Shadow Cartel?

This is none of your fucking business and not your concern. This is @Tainted Orphen Corp and he is listed as a vouch. Put your stupid infantile hatred of Shadow Cartel back in its box and stay the fuck out of other corps recruitment threads or I will drop kick your ass out the door so hard you'll think I've kicked your anus through your teeth. 

• Upvote 16

Also in general it should be a clue that you are going ott when you have made more posts in an application thread than either the person applying or all members of the corp being applied to.....

40 minutes ago, Hedliner said:

This is none of your fucking business and not your concern. This is @Tainted Orphen Corp and he is listed as a vouch. Put your stupid infantile hatred of Shadow Cartel back in its box and stay the fuck out of other corps recruitment threads or I will drop kick your ass out the door so hard you'll think I've kicked your anus through your teeth. 

So now that I just heard the real reason behind the Bullshit behind the deal with @Azis +1 lol. :x I won't mention it here for obvious reasons. @Hedliner rest assured my hatred for Shadow Cartel is only because of a forbidden love. I secretly love one I cannot have.

I'm gay for Paquito. And if I cannot have his love no one can. Have you ever loved a woman so strongly it hurts? I've dreamed of us holding hands, cuddling while shooting pocos.... but alas my love is but a fantasy. 

Edited by Tara Read
  • Upvote 3