Sign in to follow this  
Arcturus Io

Is there anyone alive out there?

Been trying to get in touch with Dacil for a few days, in the mean time. Is anyone alive?!

I'm watching 127 hours, i think I'm getting near the bit where he does the thing I don't want to see, someone rescue me.

:)

Edit: Nevermind, he did it. I think the anticipation was worse than the event.

Edited by Arcturus Io

I know I'm late to this party but I'm watching American History X for the first time. Not what I thought it would be.

The beginning really does a good job of making you understand the skinheads point of view.  Great emotional journey. 

Top performances from Benjamin Sisko, Fight Club and Whiny terminator 2 kid.

End was well executed and a logical conclusion but a little obvious.

9.5/10

I guess I'm going to keep doing movie reviews this weekend.

• Upvote 1

Enemy of the state

Now this is the story about how Will Smith's life got flipped, turned upside-down. It takes 130 minutes, so just sit right there, I'll tell you how he became the pawn of some spy warfare.

In some big city born an raised, in the courthouse is where he spent most of his days. Pleadin out Lawyeri'ng objecting all cool, chasin some mob boss outside of a school.  When a couple of suits were up to no good, started making trouble in his neighbourhood. He got one little tape the NSA got scared and said "You murdered your girl you monster" went spare.

He whistled for a contact and when he came near, the nametag said "Brill" who had some security fear. If anything you could say his cat was rare but then they got captured and fell into dispair.

They pulled up to the mob house around seven or eight, and Will yelled to the NSA "Yo, I'm your negotiator!" There was some killing, he was luckily spared, to reclaim his life with a breath of fresh air.

7/10 B-Balls

• Upvote 2

Hey!

My apologies, it was my birthday this weekend so I've been away!

You are welcome to rejoin HABIT! All you need to do is find someone in HABIT that can vouch that you are the original RL player that was originally with us.

Again, sorry about that!

Bit of a punt, but does anyone remember me?  My contact list in game is wearing a bit thin so I'd appreciate if there are any old folks still active that might.

Unfortunately I was usually fairly quiet.  You are more likely to remember me if you came from Cryhavoc or ever flew with Shade.

Edited by Arcturus Io

@Arcturus Io Did someone ever get to this? If not ...

1. Who was the glorious leader of Shade while it was in Cry Havoc?

2. Who was the glorious leader of Cry Havoc during its prime?

3. Name any well-known Cry Havoc roaming FCs.

4. Name a lowsec system that Cry Havoc would always fish for capital kills in.

5. Name Cry Havoc's primary highsec staging system for most of its later history.

Edited by gazarsgo

Haha yeah it was all settled already - but I'd love to hear the answers too!

1. Obviously No fucking idea, but armortars were cool. I think they were something from Shade. I think the leader of shade was a Norseman who's family owned a flower shop.

2. Obviously I led Cry Havoc to it's prime while being puppeted by Elise via. dread stealing proxies (joining HABIT AND PL)

3. Obviously me.

4. Obviously anything 1 jump from Orvolle. Max distance, Oulley.

5. Obviously Orvolle.

• Upvote 1