Sign in to follow this  
LordMidget

LordMidget - Application

Recommended Posts

1.) Who is your main and how many skillpoints does he/she have? Link to a killboard as well.

 

LordMidget - 117 mil SP - https://zkillboard.com/character/710863169/

 

Char - http://eveboard.com/pilot/LordMidget pass 1234

 


2.) List your ALL your alts and provide a one-liner for what they do.  HK's / spies send them via forum message to Koenig Yazria or Ivy Lash.

 

Tautra - Dread/Carrier/Triage Alt, JF/Hauler Pilot

 

Kill - https://zkillboard.com/character/876988288/

 

Char - http://eveboard.com/pilot/Tautra pass 1234

 

Hot Suppah - Aeon Pilot

 

Kill - https://zkillboard.com/character/95748197/

 

Char - http://eveboard.com/pilot/Hot_Suppah

 

Sweet'nSour Chicken - Dread(Phoenix)/Carrier/Triage (shield only) Alt

 

Kill - https://zkillboard.com/character/90078543/

 

Char - http://eveboard.com/pilot/Sweet'nSour_Chicken

 

Adeel Ashiatsu - Ratting alt

 

Sigh Nooooo - NPC JF alt, Cyno Alt

 

Sigh Noooooo - Cyno Alt

 

Kungpow Pork - Does nothing really

 

T'Stala - Market stuffs

 

 

 

3.) Do you have anyone to vouch for you in glorious Adversity. space guild ? 

 

 

Warhead Tamarkus is my vouch.  I've been playing spaceships and other games with Warhead since 2010/11 ish.  

 


4.) Tell us about your eve history. With details. Pictures are optional.

 

 

Been playing EvE since 2009.  After the initial highsec mission and mining phase I moved into nullsec, Red Alliance and the reformed Tri being the more note worthy alliances.  Participated in fleet fights mostly, with indy or ratting for isk.  Only solo pvp I did early on was ganking haulers in highsec, which I still enjoy from time to time.  After the Fountain war I decided to give nullsec a break and moved to low.  Flew with Snuffed Out / Escalating Entropy and now Shadow Cartel.  I seem to spend the majority of my time now doing blops or roaming in frigs, with the occasional fleet fight.

 

 

5.) What is your current corp/alliance, and why are you leaving it?

 

 

Currently flying with Ice Fire Warriors / Shadow Cartel.  IFW is a good group and I've made many friends here, but corp activity is very low and this seems like a good time to branch out and give nullsec another go.

 

 

6.) Why do you want to join Adversity.? 
 

 

Warhead says it's the bee's knees here, small gang,  hot dropping and whatnot.    I also enjoyed the Tenal shenanigans with you guys, dropping on Drone Walker rorqs and carriers. Plus next time I drop my super I'd rather you all be purple than flashy red (thank you nyx/vendetta tank).

 


7.) If you join, you are not allowed to be poor like Jousake. Can you afford our doctrines? How do you make your ISK?

 

 

I'm not space rich, but I can swing it.  I earned isk ratting in Tenal until you guys shit it up.  Now i mostly do market pvp with some level 5s.

 

 

8.) What sort of capital assets do you possess?

 

 

LordMidget - Rev / Archon

Tautra - Thannies / JF

Sweet - Minikowa

Hot Suppah - Aeon

 

 

9.) Can you fly a FAX and T2 triage ON A ALT ? Do you have a dread ALT ?

 

 

Dread alts yes.  T2 Fax is LordMidget only atm, Tautra and Sweet can use T1

 


10.) Have you FC'd before? If yes, what kind of fleets?

 

 

Small gang occasionally, with one or two T3 fleets in defense of my precious pocos.  But I don't consider myself an FC and don't have a strong desire to do it.

 

 

11.) What area of Eve are you lacking ? What are you trying to do to improve that ?

 

 

Not great at solo pvp, no plans to improve it, this is game is best played with others.

 

 

12.) We are doing a small gang nano roam, what ship would you bring? (your FOTM ship?) Explain why.

 

 

Cynabal - Its a fun and fast ship for the price.

 

[Cynabal, Cynabal]
Damage Control II
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Nanofiber Internal Structure II
Tracking Enhancer II

Large Shield Extender II
Large Shield Extender II
Warp Disruptor II
Stasis Webifier II
50MN Cold-Gas Enduring Microwarpdrive

425mm AutoCannon II
425mm AutoCannon II
425mm AutoCannon II
425mm AutoCannon II
Medium Energy Neutralizer II

Medium Anti-EM Screen Reinforcer II
Medium Core Defense Field Extender II
Medium Core Defense Field Extender II

Warrior II x5
Hornet EC-300 x5

Republic Fleet EMP M x5000
Hail M x5000
Republic Fleet Fusion M x5000
Nanite Repair Paste x200
Barrage M x5000

 


13.) You are a young, starry-eyed pilot in Adversity. Coming home victorious from an epic battle against the turk forces, you dock your vessel and and the fleet stands down. Do you a.) repair/refuel/rearm your ship so it's ready to go next time, b.) post 'le dank memes' on reddit about the fight you just had, or 3.) immediately log off and play ARMA III until the next ping?

 

 

I have not been and will not be a starry-eyed pilot.  My post fleet victory routine usually involves alcohol, granted that's my post work routine as well.

 

 

14.) There is a nearly unbearable person in corp (we will call him Mack) that has his glimpses of genius. You jump through a gate with your multiple billion Cynabal that is a really bad gimmick. Awaiting you are a Ashimmu, Keres and 5 Svipuls. Mack is the only person that can save you. Do you sqeal for his help and bear the shame of having to listen to him rescuing you for months or do you take it like a man and get laughed at by the rest of the corp because you flew a true shitfit and died quietly?

 

 

Mack is probably muted on my end so I die in a blaze of glory.

 

 

15.) You are a stupid euro and ended up on a late move op with your alliance, in an Aeon, with only 2 other supers, 2 titans, and a small number of Archons with you. You jump the first gate and several dics appear bubbling you, soon a cyno goes up and lots of nasty looking Machariels and dreads come pouring through. You switch to your anti-tackle tab and notice there are only like 4 dics and 2 HICs on grid, but FC is screaming for supers not to aggress while the support fleet eats shit to the hostile Machariels, and hostile dreads pound through archon after Archon. The dumb euro FC then tells HIC-pointed caps to simply jump back through the gate, clearly showing his lack of knowledge about game mechanics. What do you do?

 

 

Align out and kill hics.  Warp if/when free, bookmarking several safes along the way (hope no one is probing).

 


16.) Link 3 kills that are special to you. Explain us how you were the one setting them up and what borderline game mechanic was used to achieve the feat.

 

 

https://zkillboard.com/kill/57934053/ - One of the rorqs we scouted in Tenal, good times.

https://zkillboard.com/kill/38014387/ - Technically the sentries did the work, but still fun to kill someone in an indy.

https://zkillboard.com/kill/19962899/ - That was a lot of isk back then, pre tornados and insurance still paid for ganks if you're wondering why on the ship choice

 

17.) Link a fleet doctrine that you have used or would want to use and explain why its a good one. Don't just pull one of our losses and claim it's a doctrine you used.

 

 

Mach - https://zkillboard.com/kill/59739697/  I'll pull one of my losses then...  They're damn good ships, autos or arties, versatile ship with 4 free mids.  

 

 


18.) Post an image of your favorite cute girl. You will be judged heavily for this. Bonus points are awarded for originality; posting Taylor Swift, while cute, will not win you any points.

 

Pick one...  all sexy as hell

Golden Girls.jpg

Share this post


Link to post

confirming vouch.

midget is one of my oldest and best friends in eve. 

CAN'T WAIT TO FLY TOGETHER AGAIN!

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, LordMidget said:

17.) Link a fleet doctrine that you have used or would want to use and explain why its a good one. Don't just pull one of our losses and claim it's a doctrine you used.

 

 

Mach - https://zkillboard.com/kill/59739697/  I'll pull one of my losses then...  They're damn good ships, autos or arties, versatile ship with 4 free mids.  

 



I'm just a trail boi so idk if my opinion questions matter at all, but is there any other space vessels that you would run in that doctrine?

Share this post


Link to post

You'd need logistics (guards typically or FAX),  with webs and tackle (used to be lokis and prots pre patch, may still work).

Share this post


Link to post

hi, I'm trying to find new music to listen to.

 

Link your favorite song of the week.

 

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post

more shadow cartel refugees :thinking:

what is your favorite anime?
will you be my friend?
are you a metal master?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, LordMidget said:

12.) We are doing a small gang nano roam, what ship would you bring? (your FOTM ship?) Explain why.

 

 

Cynabal - Its a fun and fast ship for the price.

 

[Cynabal, Cynabal]
Damage Control II
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Nanofiber Internal Structure II
Tracking Enhancer II

Large Shield Extender II
Large Shield Extender II
Warp Disruptor II
Stasis Webifier II
50MN Cold-Gas Enduring Microwarpdrive

425mm AutoCannon II
425mm AutoCannon II
425mm AutoCannon II
425mm AutoCannon II
Medium Energy Neutralizer II

Medium Anti-EM Screen Reinforcer II
Medium Core Defense Field Extender II
Medium Core Defense Field Extender II

Warrior II x5
Hornet EC-300 x5

Republic Fleet EMP M x5000
Hail M x5000
Republic Fleet Fusion M x5000
Nanite Repair Paste x200
Barrage M x5000

 

You are roaming in this Cynabal when you notice that Channel fuckin Zarvox is in the area in a Drake. You have a friendly Ragnarok 3 jumps out who is hungry for blood. Describe how you would handle the engagement (would you elitepvp him, watch the Rag volley him on stream for max butthurt, something else?) Give a rough step-by-step process of how you would ideally have things play out

  • Thinking 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Long time no see fellow EE-er

10 hours ago, Itachi Uchonela said:


what is your favorite anime?
will you be my friend?
are you a metal master?

Following on from this 
We can all agree Boku No Pico is the best anime, why is that?

Share this post


Link to post
  • for #13, are you an intolerable alcoholic? Will you die stupidly or get caught on gates or generally do stupid shit that will give @Hedliner an anyeurism because "beer xd?"
  • Continuing along that thought, when being spoken to directly in a large fleet scenario, will you respond audibly even though it's scary talking in front of 100 other nerds, or will you not respond/talk in fleet/something else dumb?
  • During fleets, the FC will often have a need of very specific things: "I need a scout, I need a cyno, I need eyes, I need someone to switch into X ship." Will you step up and try to provide those roles if you are capable of doing so, or will you just stick to DPS ship anonymity? 
  • Post a better #18

Share this post


Link to post

For the music question, I'm a Foo Fighters fan.

 

I don't watch them weird Japanese cartoons.

 

Yes Itachi, you can be my friend...

 

And I'd 1v1 the Drake at the sun

Share this post


Link to post

tbh you seem like a total faggot

 

and 

 

 

LOVE

 

MEN

Share this post


Link to post
49 minutes ago, Lex Arson said:
  • for #13, are you an intolerable alcoholic? Will you die stupidly or get caught on gates or generally do stupid shit that will give @Hedliner an anyeurism because "beer xd?"
  • Continuing along that thought, when being spoken to directly in a large fleet scenario, will you respond audibly even though it's scary talking in front of 100 other nerds, or will you not respond/talk in fleet/something else dumb?
  • During fleets, the FC will often have a need of very specific things: "I need a scout, I need a cyno, I need eyes, I need someone to switch into X ship." Will you step up and try to provide those roles if you are capable of doing so, or will you just stick to DPS ship anonymity? 
  • Post a better #18

 

#13 - No I'm quite pleasant when I'm drunk, but that is very rare, more of a quality over quantity guy when it comes to alcohol.

 

I'm not shy on coms.

 

Yeah, I'll offer up a cyno/scout etc if I'm not already multiboxing.

 

You don't find Bee Arthur sexy?  Fine, am a fan of number 6 (Tricia Helfer) from Battlestar Galactica

#Six.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, LordMidget said:

Yeah, I'll offer up a cyno/scout etc if I'm not already multiboxing.

how many boxes do u box usually

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Requiescat said:

how many boxes do u box usually

Usually two, but can do three.  

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, LordMidget said:

Usually two, but can do three.  

tenor.gif

Share this post


Link to post

Oh look it's Jenna Addams, he's that funny guy who'd never getting reps ever again. 

Hahahahaha

Share this post


Link to post
35 minutes ago, Jousake Hiroshi said:

Do you prefer thin crust or deep dish pizza? Explain why for your answer, thanks.

Thin crust, New York style please.  I don't want to use a knife and fork to eat a slice of pizza.

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
27 minutes ago, LordMidget said:

Thin crust, New York style please.  I don't want to use a knife and fork to eat a slice of pizza.

You're never getting a corp invite.

  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Do you like pineapple on pizza? What are your thoughts about anime? If you had to fly one caldari ship until the servers died what would it be?

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, Vrikaan Phoenix said:

Do you like pineapple on pizza? What are your thoughts about anime? If you had to fly one caldari ship until the servers died what would it be?

Yes to pineapple.  I don't understand peoples fascination with anime.  The Rokh.

Share this post


Link to post
56 minutes ago, Ivy Lash said:

You're never getting a corp invite.

As a former Chicagoan I tend to agree.  Sorry @LordMidget 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this