1. List all of your characters, along with eveboard and zkillboard links for each one. Let us know if any of the characters are bought.

Main Account 

Kaiyo Matsu

https://zkillboard.com/character/1123634050/

http://eveboard.com/pilot/Kaiyo_Matsu

Account 2

Eskrieger -----------------Bought this toon in 2009 off the eve bazaar as an Orca Pilot

https://zkillboard.com/character/1830747518/ 

http://eveboard.com/pilot/Eskrieger

Dra Vesh'Neva --- Scanning Alt

https://zkillboard.com/character/1256590036/

http://eveboard.com/pilot/Dra_Vesh'Neva

Account 3

Dragolamarth

https://zkillboard.com/character/634202716/

http://eveboard.com/pilot/Dragolamarth

Account 4

Avani Lowen

https://zkillboard.com/character/90482189/

http://eveboard.com/pilot/Avani_Lowen

2. Why are you leaving your current corp? 

I had friends in a smaller mom and pop lowsec pirate corp. After a break from eve because of buying a home, found my old corp Pwn n Play had left Spaceship Samurai. So I left and decided to 'vacation' in lowsec with my mom and pop friends in sex and coke for a stint. Gatecamping is kinda fun sometimes, but stagnating. Doesn't feel like progression.  It was fun hanging out with my friends here but I need to continue increasing my eve toolbox.

3. Why do you want to join Waffles? 

It's time for a more serious home. I have an actual need to be surrounded by positive knowledgeable players. There are things that I just can't learn in small alliance and corps anymore. I also miss setting an alarm clock for fleets and timers.

4. Do you know anyone in Waffles? 

Not anymore these days. Most peeps I ever knew in Waffles, PL and or Panfam are all kinda gone and not playing much anymore. 

5. What do you enjoy most in EVE? 

Honestly to me Eve has always been like chess. It's strategic, competitive, and calming. 

I always enjoy good small gang fights. When you have good players you can perform against the odds. I really do enjoy big fights but most of them I've always been in a subcap. Never spent any time in a cap in a large fight, so hoping to get that off my bucket list one of these years.

6. Give an overview your EVE history (what have you been doing/who did you fly with most). 

Started off as a miner with a friend. Did the wormhole thing for a stint. Got into V3 reloaded for a good while which was primarily Aussys. Fought with darkspawn back in the day against PL, Red Alliance ect until that white knight  bylok reset darkspawn sov leaving the russian empire up for grabs. Spent more serious time in wh space again. V3 broke up some peeps went to reikoku, others went to demon war lords (DWL) . At the time I was worried my skillset ect wouldn't be good enough to get into reikoku at the time so I followed the indy guys to DWL. DWL was going thru a transition in leadership which took them to CO2. CO2 gave me a little taste of larger fleet aspects and battles while giving me a little more freedom of movement. DWL had leadership issues with CO2, which then took us to a different aspect of the goon empire to Spacemonkey alliance. DWL did ok for about 6 months there before everyone merged with Internet Terrorists. I had a hard time trusting the leadership in Internet Terrorists because elsemus and the directors were all former bylok minions in the darkspawn reset back in the day. My suspicions were later confirmed at an eve meet that SMA leadership knew for a fact that PL was inbound to take fade, and had been moving all there own assets and alliance assets without informing any of the local populace. Which made me grumpy. After that I left Internet Terrorists for Pwn n play. Very first spaz group I met. Within a month of joining them, they got themselves kicked from SMA and they immediatly joined Spaceship Samurai. From that point on we fought to take fade timers and help with PH fleets and such. Spent some time doing all that. Bought a house, took a break from eve, came back. Spent a few months in lowsec with my current group. 

7. What country are you from, what languages do you speak and how old are you? 

I live in the great state of Texas :P 

I speak English, and Marine.

I turn 32 shortly :(.

8. In what time zone are you most active?

U.S. TZ

9. What makes you stand out from your average F1 monkey?

Discipline. I can't stand people that can't take orders, follow simple instructions, or think for themselves. I understand people are above and below the curve,  I try and help others on my own level but after certain sp levels I expect people to have a decent grasp of the game. I don't cause drama and I mind my own business. 

10. How do you make your ISK? 

Lately I just simply haven't needed to. I had a stockpile of isk, assets and plex from before I took my last break from eve. I pay for my accounts each month simply because I play this game to relieve stress and relax, not to work 9 to 5 running escalations or playing the exploration look pinata game (ha). 

Otherwise I make isk however I really feel like it. Market PvP is always a blast, especially in warzones. Complex running is easy during off hours if traffic is light. I just can't do incursion running anymore, it's hard on the brain. People hate on mining but I find it relatively enjoyable and relaxing. I only do PI if I'm asked to. That shit gets annoying on multiple accounts. 

11. Can you fly any caps - if so, which ones? 

I can fly Thanatos and Chimera. Technically can fly a nyx but I don't particularly want a large paperweight until I feel ready. 

12. Do you play any other games or have other hobbies? 

Name it I've probably played it. 

Dota 2 (2000+ hours), Ark, Borderlands, Archeage, Black Desert, Minecraft, Fortresscraft, Mortal Online, Wurm Online, WoW, WoWarships, WoT, WoWarplanes, Rift, Elite Dangerous, H1Z1, Space Engineers, Crossout, Rainbow Six Siege, Arma 3. Just to name a few.

Hobbies ....... Lots of things. Gardening, Aquaculture, Paintball, Bowfishing, Cooking, just for a quick few. 

13. Post fits for one of your favourite ships from each of these categories: Solo, Small gang, Large Fleet, Blops (You can enclose them in spoiler tags to save space).

Solo: This is literally one of most favorite fits. It's cheap, tanky, and the 10mn AB gives good speed while keeping sig low, however, turning is sometimes sluggish :P This fit has gotten me a lot of kills over the years, can't live w/o it. 

[Thrasher, 1v1 Honored]
Reactor Control Unit II
Gyrostabilizer II

10MN Afterburner II
Warp Scrambler II
Medium Shield Extender II

200mm AutoCannon II
200mm AutoCannon II
200mm AutoCannon II
200mm AutoCannon II
200mm AutoCannon II
200mm AutoCannon II
200mm AutoCannon II
'Arbalest' Rocket Launcher I

Small Ancillary Current Router I
Small Core Defense Field Extender I
Small Core Defense Field Extender I

Republic Fleet EMP S x660
Republic Fleet Fusion S x840
Caldari Navy Scourge Rocket x55

Small Gang : Talos the glass cannon of glass cannons. To me this ship is a decent combination of speed, damage, maneuverability, and meh tracking,  while still having a full flight of drones. 

[Talos, emir]
Magnetic Field Stabilizer II
Tracking Enhancer II
Tracking Enhancer II

50MN Microwarpdrive II
Warp Disruptor II
Large F-S9 Regolith Compact Shield Extender
Large F-S9 Regolith Compact Shield Extender

Neutron Blaster Cannon II

Medium Hybrid Burst Aerator II
Medium Core Defense Field Extender I
Medium Core Defense Field Extender I

Warrior II x5

Null L x3000
Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge L x3000

Large Fleet : I linked 2 different ships, both have great significance and abilities in large fleet ops. If I could add another it would be the Rattlesnake. But Arty Mach has been core in eve a long time. Apoc Navy I still get all bug eyed over its tank, and lazers. 

[Machariel, ARTY]
Damage Control II
Armor Explosive Hardener II
Armor Kinetic Hardener II
Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II
1600mm Steel Plates II
1600mm Steel Plates II
Armor Thermal Hardener II

100MN Afterburner II
Large Micro Jump Drive
Sensor Booster II
Tracking Computer II
Tracking Computer II

Heavy Infectious Scoped Energy Neutralizer
1400mm 'Scout' Artillery I

Large Trimark Armor Pump I

Warrior II x5
Bouncer II x4

Republic Fleet EMP L x2000
Optimal Range Script x3
Tracking Speed Script x1
Republic Fleet Depleted Uranium L x1000
Republic Fleet Fusion L x2000
Republic Fleet Titanium Sabot L x1000
Targeting Range Script x1
Scan Resolution Script x2
Republic Fleet Nuclear L x1000
Nanite Repair Paste x100
Republic Fleet Phased Plasma L x2000

[Apocalypse Navy Issue, Apocalypse Navy Issue]
Damage Control II
1600mm Steel Plates II
1600mm Steel Plates II
True Sansha Armor Explosive Hardener
Heat Sink II
Heat Sink II
True Sansha Armor Kinetic Hardener
True Sansha Armor Thermal Hardener

500MN Quad LiF Restrained Microwarpdrive
Tracking Computer II
Tracking Computer II
Heavy Electrochemical Capacitor Booster I

Mega Pulse Laser II
Mega Pulse Laser II
Mega Pulse Laser II
Mega Pulse Laser II
Mega Pulse Laser II
Mega Pulse Laser II
Mega Pulse Laser II
Mega Pulse Laser II

Bouncer II x3

Conflagration L x8
Tracking Speed Script x2
Scorch L x8
Navy Cap Booster 800 x15
Optimal Range Script x2

Black Ops : I have never flown a blops. T3 covert sure. Just finished training blops 5 on my main. This is how I imagine a spank and gank would look like. Honestly though it feels vulnerable but thats the way most blops look in killmails. 

[Sin, Sin - Black Ops]

Drone Damage Amplifier II
Damage Control II

Republic Fleet Large Shield Extender
Adaptive Invulnerability Field II
Adaptive Invulnerability Field II
500MN Microwarpdrive II
Warp Scrambler II
Heavy Capacitor Booster II

Improved Cloaking Device II
Ion Blaster Cannon II
Ion Blaster Cannon II
Ion Blaster Cannon II
Ion Blaster Cannon II
Drone Link Augmentor II
Medium Gremlin Compact Energy Neutralizer

Large Core Defense Field Extender II
Large Core Defense Field Extender II

Federation Navy Ogre x5

Thanks for reading. 

• Upvote 1

So - you say:

3. Why do you want to join Waffles? 

It's time for a more serious home. I have an actual need to be surrounded by positive knowledgeable players. There are things that I just can't learn in small alliance and corps anymore. I also miss setting an alarm clock for fleets and timers.

1) What do you know about us? and what about us makes you think this is the right corp for you?

2) what is it that you will learn in SniggWaffe that you have not learned playing EVE  since 2010?

@Manes Ekstrand

1. Well first off honestly I don't know a super ton about Waffles. Rumor mill for years has been Waffles is a PL feeder corp. But that doesn't necessarily mean anything in particular. Number retention has always been pretty good from what dotlan says. There aren't ever cancer reddit posts from waffles members which kinda shows that the majority of folks are mature, and or leadership runs a tight ship. So if Waffles is a semi-closed off community then I would certainly hope that it has one dear thing going for it. Comradery and esprit de corps. I've been to a few corps and alliances along my journey in eve. Most I enjoyed, just simply because social interactions are nice, but eventually they all have crumbled or the players left. Waffles since I've played eve has remained a constant. A constant means stability. I want to fight for something sure, but I want to fight alongside players that know I got there back just as much as they know I have theirs. Eve is a long term game of chess. Youngins see themselves somewhere day to day in eve, I've been looking at where I want to be in a year or two down the road. Well where I want to be a year or two down the road is somewhere that still has competent players. Meaning DRAMA free. 

2. "what is it that you will learn in SniggWaffe that you have not learned playing EVE  since 2010?" Eve is ever changing. Tactics change, ship slots change, player mentality changes. Lots of things change along the way. I mean one of the biggest changes that totally made me grumpy was offgrid links. But you have to learn to shift with the tides. Adapt. Sure I've picked up a lot of knowledge along the way since 09 but I'm not elite. I want to learn better cap mechanics along my journey. I'd like to have opportunities to learn more about blops. And alot thise comes from precision and accuracy. I'm tired of being in corps or alliances that just kinda meh on both of these attributes. Waffles shows high precision and accuracy and has done so for years, whether it's thru kb's, fleet engagements, leadership, or just its everyday line members. What do I want to learn? I want to learn how to utilize all the tools I've come across throughout the years to be a better player. I hope to motivate people around me just as much as I hope they motivate me to achieve more as well. 

28 minutes ago, Kaiyo Matsu said:

1. Well first off honestly I don't know a super ton about Waffles. Rumor mill for years has been Waffles is a PL feeder corp

:thinking:

• Thinking 1

1 hour ago, Kaiyo Matsu said:

Well first off honestly I don't know a super ton about Waffles. Rumor mill for years has been Waffles is a PL feeder corp

While this was true in the past, after our 10 year anniversary, it is no longer the case.

6 hours ago, Kaiyo Matsu said:

I speak English, and Marine.

You speak Marine? Please expand on this.

Also are you able to fly those caps on a separate account, or are the skills on your main. 

Are you the kind of guy that only logs on for pings, or are you going to login and chill on comms. 

Finally were you in Pwn n Play during the HONOR days, is so have you seen the anchor on sec meme?

Edited by Reicher514
  • Thinking 2

Since you posted my favourite fleet doctrine from when I came back to EVE (the napoc) can you explain in your opinion why it would not do as well in the current meta as well as taking into consideration our new fun structures we fight over. 

Edited by Flaming Butterfly

On 8/12/2017 at 9:55 PM, Winry Dhoore said:

On 8/12/2017 at 11:00 PM, Reicher514 said:

1. You speak Marine? Please expand on this.

2. Also are you able to fly those caps on a separate account, or are the skills on your main. 

3. Are you the kind of guy that only logs on for pings, or are you going to login and chill on comms. 

4. Finally were you in Pwn n Play during the HONOR days, is so have you seen the anchor on sec meme?

1. You know, I can communicate with grunts, acronyms, and barely discernible naval verbage. 

2. My main is sitting at a cap junction atm. Just haven't really stressed into which area to train first, dread, fax ect. But yes my other accounts can fly capitals.

3. Logging on for just pings is kinda important for any group. So no I'm not a pure ping warrior.  I prefer to be on comms if I'm sitting at the computer, whether playing eve or dota. Space pixels is serious business if your friends are asking for help. 

4. Sec is a neat feller but no I haven't seen his meme. Please Link so I can add it to my funnies folder. 

On 8/12/2017 at 11:18 PM, Flaming Butterfly said:

Since you posted my favourite fleet doctrine from when I came back to EVE (the napoc) can you explain in your opinion why it would not do as well in the current meta as well as taking into consideration our new fun structures we fight over. 

Tough question and I'm not sure if I have a super correct answer for but it more or less seems a conglomeration of things that just kinda tink away at the napoc. I also used Mach vs Napoc to help draw my conclusions. 

-Napoc has 8 high slots. Awesome right but there all turret slots. Which means for entosis links and such you have to lose dps essentially to custom make a utility slot.

-Void bombs have always raised concerns in just about any fleet but lazers, resists, rely on more cap usage then some of the other fleet options that use arty or autos. Which kinda means if a lazer boat wants cap it either needs constant support throughout an op from the support fleet, or you sacrifice a mid slot for cap injector. Which means you gain a midslot for cap stability, but lose a midslot for sebo/tracking computer ect ect. Considering it only has 4 mids there are just better ship that perform a lil better.

-Speed kinda plays a lil bit of a factor. I mean like anything else armor fleets are bricky and a little sluggish but for armor bs, there are just better options. Macharial in this field offers greater speed in general, but also plays more into fleet maneuverability when it comes to warp speed and getting your fleet into position faster then the other guy. 

-Sig radius plays in a lil factor as well. AB Mach has really good speed even w/o links, while napoc is a lot slower. If your gonna use a cap injector anyways to keep a napoc running, you might as well run mwd, which means the sig radius will make a napoc fleet look like a fleet of capitals slow zooming around the battle while drinking cap like crazy.

-Napoc also suffers from lack of real drone ability. 3 bouncers, wardens ects, just feels gimped, when a good amount of other BS doctrines offer a full flight.

-I had somewhat of a thought that the mostly EM damage from lasers could also put the Napoc behind some because most contact with armor on armor fleets would put EM/Therm damage would be a lil more inferior then the EXP/Kinetic of something like a Mach.

As for the current meta and structure grinding. You just need a fleet thats more mobile than what the napoc has to offer. Ships with bonuses to warp speed at least give more so of an advantage, when trying to defend entosis ships in multiple neighboring systems.

Hope this answers your question

-----------------------------------------------------

Did some reading through other forum posts and took other people critiques that you folks gave regarding alts and such. 

Prometheus Satyen said on some one else's post :

1. Accounts - To make your application stand out you need 3+ accounts to include a Main, a Cap Alt with T2 Triage Apostle+T2 Siege Dread Rev/Nag and perhaps a Super alt in the future on a third account. The remaining slots should be filled with cynos/utility characters. Specifically for you I'd recommend splitting your Cap alt on to a separate account (if not done already) and fill up some more character slots with useful things. Maybe a JF pilot, some cyno ceptors (can be trained in 30 days, I can provide an optimized plan if you want), a Sabre alt, etc. The 3rd account for a Super can be something to consider for the future.

This is something that I haven't quite fulfilled to the sum in which I would feel ready to put in a proper application to Waffles. I do not have nearly enough cyno alts with anonymity outside of waffles to really be useful even to myself or others. This coupled with my toons missing some oriented cap skills doesn't make my application stand out in any manner, way, shape or form. With this in mind I would respectfully like to withdraw my application and take time to fix some of these things on my own level before applying once again. 

Thankyou for your time. 

Edited by Kaiyo Matsu
Having a minor fault perhaps is healthy.

elsemus, thats not a name I've heard in a lonnggg time. 

I hope you've taken the time to perhaps read some other apps to Sniggwaffe on these forums. Everyone in Waffles is encouraged to be active in the recruitment of newbros so let me ask you:

If you were to read your app objectively, as if it weren't your own:

1. Whats one question you would ask?

2. Whats the answer to that question?

Also

What in your opinion is a weakness in your app and how do you plan to address it going forward?

Edited by Coyote Benihime
  • Upvote 1

Good answers, I have more questions for you though,

On number 9 you say that your discipline is something that sets you apart from the average fleet f1 monkey. In sniggwaffe, fleet discipline is definitely a plus and will benefit you. What I am asking is what else can you offer sniggwaffe? This doesn't just apply to fleets. 

Also,

If we were to recruit you, what would you see yourself doing, or striving to do, in sniggwaffe? 

1 hour ago, Coyote Benihime said:

elsemus, thats not a name I've heard in a lonnggg time. 

I hope you've taken the time to perhaps read some other apps to Sniggwaffe on these forums. Everyone in Waffles is encouraged to be active in the recruitment of newbros so let me ask you:

If you were to read your app objectively, as if it weren't your own:

1. Whats one question you would ask?

2. Whats the answer to that question?

Also

What in your opinion is a weakness in your app and how do you plan to address it going forward?

1. Could you knowingly engage and or kill an expensive ship owned by a friend you've had in eve for years?

2. This has always been a question on my mind when I move from alliance to alliance. You make friends, contacts, acquaintances along the way on your journey. And my answer would be yes. I could engage a friends ship with the intent that they know just as well as I know that eve, is meant for a mature community. We ALL have have a plethora of player made channels we all hang out in with friends. Over the years, everyone chats, everyone sends killmails, dank memes, personal life stories, advice ect. Those friendships exist for years, whether your in the same alliance, group, or corp, and at times you'll be staring down one another going for a target lock. Sometimes your FC will say its ok, let em go there cool. Thats fine. Other times the FC may simply say engage. It does as its told. It puts the lotion on it's skin. But at the end of the day, if you friend gets fluffy then they weren't so mature anyways. Old school players understand loss is just part of the game, time rolls along, dank memes fill the random channels, life moves on. It sucks blowing up friends in this game :( but at times it's just simply necessary. 

Prometheus Satyen said on some one else's post :

1. Accounts - To make your application stand out you need 3+ accounts to include a Main, a Cap Alt with T2 Triage Apostle+T2 Siege Dread Rev/Nag and perhaps a Super alt in the future on a third account. The remaining slots should be filled with cynos/utility characters. Specifically for you I'd recommend splitting your Cap alt on to a separate account (if not done already) and fill up some more character slots with useful things. Maybe a JF pilot, some cyno ceptors (can be trained in 30 days, I can provide an optimized plan if you want), a Sabre alt, etc. The 3rd account for a Super can be something to consider for the future.

This is something that I haven't quite fulfilled to the sum in which I would feel ready to put in a proper application to Waffles. I do not have nearly enough cyno alts with anonymity outside of waffles to really be useful even to myself or others. This coupled with my toons missing some oriented cap skills doesn't make my application stand out in any manner, way, shape or form. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This makes me nervous some. I don't like feeling semi-non-self-sufficient in the eyes of you folks. I need more competent alts prepped along with some better capital skills here and there. I want to be in waffles, but being under prepared makes me feel like a burden. Sure it's all simple fixes, easy train times ect, but I wanna look decent to everyone here at waffles, not like a cluster fuck waiting to happen :P 

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Reicher514 said:

Good answers, I have more questions for you though,

On number 9 you say that your discipline is something that sets you apart from the average fleet f1 monkey. In sniggwaffe, fleet discipline is definitely a plus and will benefit you. What I am asking is what else can you offer sniggwaffe? This doesn't just apply to fleets. 

Also,

If we were to recruit you, what would you see yourself doing, or striving to do, in sniggwaffe? 

1. What I am asking is what else can you offer sniggwaffe? This doesn't just apply to fleets.

On a self level I'd like to think that sometimes patience and experience are decent qualities that I exhibit. Let me explain a little. The eve community is always in a state of flux. People cycle in, vet's cycle out.  Along this path there are always new folks to the group that need welcoming, comfort, assistance, support, or advice. Those things for a newer oriented player can be overwhelming sometimes, even sometimes for eve vets. Wherever I have gone in eve or day to day life I always find myself trying to calm down individuals who are hyped up. Try and get them to think clearly and such. People lose a ship, immediate response a good chunk of the time if they are ill experienced is to revenge kill. Undock in something heavier, tankier, deadlier. I try and get them to take a sec, check intel, whats in local, how many do they have,whats on dscan, what are we sporting ect ect. It takes time to work with people and get them sorted out to see clearly and exhibit a little bit of patience. 

Same sorts of things apply when people are having problems with fits, moving gear, assets, or need help locating resources. Thats what corpies and folks are for. Self-sustainment is about helping others around you reach that same sort stability. If they need help along the way give em a hand. Light a cyno. Pick up that book in Jita for em. Give them the stupid corpse you picked up. We all have friends along the way in eve that we would undoubtedly help you move crazy assets out of a sticky situation whether you were blue to them or not. Comes down to trust, and or experience.

2. If we were to recruit you, what would you see yourself doing, or striving to do, in sniggwaffe? 

Work on skills related to doctrine ships at the time. I want to probably work immediately on securing more, cyno alts. After ensuring that I can fly something in each of the current doctrines. During training periods I see myself trying to get on covops and blops fleets from time to time to fortify my knowledge in this area and gain more experience. I really would like to spend a little bit more time flying more logi ships just to round out that area a little more. If the logi bit is just as fun as I remember I could see myself on an alt working with a fax, vs carrier, or dread. Dps is fun sure, but good healers in any mmorpg can work magic. 

4. Finally were you in Pwn n Play during the HONOR days, is so have you seen the anchor on sec meme?

WTB Laugh

Hey Kaiyo

Having a single account is not a deal-breaker as long as you make a commitment to change that fact if you are accepted.

That being said, would you be kind enough to give a small rundown of what each account/character does?

3 hours ago, Kleinn said:

Hey Kaiyo

Having a single account is not a deal-breaker as long as you make a commitment to change that fact if you are accepted.

That being said, would you be kind enough to give a small rundown of what each account/character does?

Sure.

Account 1

Kaiyo Matsu - Main, just wanted to be able to always fly w/e on my main. Trying to finish off some more of the t2 gun stuffs atm. Kaiyo was always oriented into more of the drone / hybrid setups. Now can just fly everything mostly.

Account 2

Eskrieger - Freighter pilot, logi pilot, combat pilot. This toon has always been a backbone to help support all my other accounts in more of a support role, even thought it has the most SP of all.

Dra Vesh'Neva - General anonymity scanning toon and cloaky camper. 

Account 3

Draglamarth - Always specialized more so into missiles on this toon, but after a while just kinda trained whatever suited my needs, whether it was pve or pvp.

Account 4

Avani Lowen - My newest minion in the fold. This toon was always oriented towards lasers, and amarr. After awhile it became apparent I wanted my own links toon. Finished training links to essentially max, just to have them make offgrid links changes a month or two after I finished :( 

Cool, thanks for the info.

The links pilot is a real plus. The rest of the pilots sound like they could use some specialisation. For example, you don't want any combat skills on your freighter. If you use him for PVP you'll eventually tank his security status and 'goodbye going to hisec'

As a follow-up. Should your application be accepted, would you be willing to shuffle some skills between characters and would you have ISK to do so?

Best of luck

38 minutes ago, Kleinn said:

Cool, thanks for the info.

The links pilot is a real plus. The rest of the pilots sound like they could use some specialisation. For example, you don't want any combat skills on your freighter. If you use him for PVP you'll eventually tank his security status and 'goodbye going to hisec'

As a follow-up. Should your application be accepted, would you be willing to shuffle some skills between characters and would you have ISK to do so?

Best of luck

I don't mind shuffling sp around on toons, and I do have the availability to do so as well. 

Though you got my gears clinking a little, which stuffs would you suggest shifting? 

Hi Kaiyo,

Please send me a mail with your APIs using this this forum.  You need to provide APIs for each account and make sure they are set to full and no expiry.

Thanks,

~mack o7

giphy.webp 

image.png

image.png

Edited by mack trucker
  • Downvote 5

On 8/12/2017 at 11:00 PM, Reicher514 said:

You speak Marine? Please expand on this.

I'm guessing it means he's polite to everyone,  but already has a plan to kill them.

Good responses, and always happy to see another Texan and veteran.  Good luck on the app.

On 8/14/2017 at 4:39 PM, Kaiyo Matsu said:

I don't mind shuffling sp around on toons, and I do have the availability to do so as well. 

Though you got my gears clinking a little, which stuffs would you suggest shifting? 

Kaiyo, I'm pretty sure there are others that might have better advice for how to switch around your skills but if it helps.... a main for all sub caps, an alt triage, and an alt for dreads and combat carriers might work.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5