Section 1: Some Stuff About You

1 What іs your timezone‚ primary language and approximately how many hours of EVE do you play per week? Tell us a little about your real life‚ your age‚ occupation etc.

GMT+1, English. Play time during the week is like 5hrs-ish an evening, and pretty much all day on weekends unless real life happens.
In real life I'm 27, studying software development at the minute.

2 What are your feelings about Taylor Swift? Which Taylor Swift song inspires you the most and why?

Love me some Swifty! Don't know being inspired but Bad Blood is awesome, so is Style and 22.... Shake it off... Wildest Dreams, Our Song, I'll stop now.

3 Do you approve of scamming people in EVE? Have you ever done so? Do you think it’s okay not to honour ransoms?

Scamming is ok like if they're bad enough to not read everything on the contract or not have any apprehensions before handing over assets or whatever then it's kinda on them.

Ransoms should always be honoured yeah, I've always had that mindset.

4 Do you approve of meta-gaming and spying in EVE? Have ever you done so or had it done to you? Do you have any useful spy alts? PM details about them to Elise Randolph.

Sure? No particularly strong feelings about it either way, if you can get an advantage for your side in a war then do what you can to win. I've probably had it done to me, not specifically me but my alliance, I've never done it though no.

5 List all of your EVE characters with links to skill sheets. Note your main character‚ skill points of each character‚ specializations and how long you’ve had each character.

Account 1:

Thorexion Lynch – Main- 137mil sp (From 02/07)

Na'tu Lvl 5 mission puller – fuck all sp

Account 2:

MadLoena – Lvl 5 runner – 55milSP (From 12/11)

Trienne Rasa – 40m SP – utility alt? I guess

Saint Thor - <1m sp – jita alt/used to steal incursion loot

6 What ships can you pilot and what ships do you like? What is your play style? Do you have any FC experience? If so‚ on what scale? What other roles are you familiar with in fleets?

As said above I can fly everything subcap except logi frigates and command destroyers. I prefer nano ships because you don't have to 100% commit to a possibly bad situation until you're sure it's safe to. My play style is more toward like <=20 man roaming gangs. No real FC experience to speak of, just like little clusterfucks of things from years ago. No proper fleet role experience I normally just help out fc's on the field by talking up about different things at the time.

7 Do you have an independent way to make income? Do you pay for EVE with PLEX or money?

Yes, I pay for EvE with plex.

8 How long have you been playing EVE? Tell us a little about your EVE history‚ greatest achievements‚ your favorite fights or kills‚ previous corporations and alliances‚ and any past friendly or unfriendly relationships you’ve had with us.

I've been playing EvE since 2007 with a break from like 2014-2017 only came back around 7 months ago.

My history in EvE: Started off in highsec with real life friends doing war dec things but I had an interest in the 0.0 thing so I was in and out of 0.0 a bit, the first time was in a corp/alliance that lived out of J-A-UR in Curse, I was still new to the game so didn't do a whole lot besides fly Myrmidons and stuff RIP in pieces 5 heavies!

After that it was with Red Skull in Syndicate or somewhere in the west I can't remember, was only there for a few months at most, they moved or deployed and I couldn't follow so just went looking for a new home.

Back to highsec, joined an at the time random highsec corp that convo'd me in a station and here I met most of the people I'm still friends with today both in real life and in game. After a bit they moved down to join LFA in provi and I didn't really want to go there so I was looking for corps again.

Can't remember how I found them but I ended up in Divine Retribution for couple months before the whole not paying the bill for Dominion Sov thing. This was easily one of the best corps ive been in, it was chill as fuck like the biggest thing I remember worrying about was beating the Bulgarians on the killboard every month and all the guys here were awesome and helpful (I was still a bit green in terms of skills/pilot skill).

To save some time, after DVRN I lived in provi after -A- kicked out CVA and co, I've lived in delve with the same group, I was a pseudo diplo cos I knew some people from before and after Delve I joined up with some of those friends in R A in Ncdot, and that's where I've been since around 2011, took a break from 2014-2017, rejoined Ncdot after came back from break.

Previous relationships with PL are from when I was in Sons of Tangra as friendlies, then over the course of the following years when PL came back as mercs with the Titan/Mothership fuck everyone button I was on the opposite side for a lot of it. Being in the first Provi Fight Club I fought on the side of -A- in all (i think) of the Initiative wars in catch etc. After that around like 2010-ish when PL was dunking on Querious my alliance at the time ninja'd some space in Delve while all that was going on avoiding getting shit on ourselves by you.

As for greatest achievements not really much to say, I was used for a Fanfest ad one time and I made the room laugh at a Noir. guy during an alliance panel one year.

9 List any relevant killboard links to your PvP characters‚ and explanations of any significant losses.

https://zkillboard.com/character/751844032/

There's a dodgy pilgrim loss in there from a few months ago when I just got back to game I was stuck down in H-ADOC so just took it out to fly around a bit and ran into a goon camp that was too big to keep bouncing back between systems. Aside from that I can't think of any off hand if you guys find any though I'll explain.

10 Why do you want to join us? Where did you hear about us? List any references or vouches in HABIT or PL (MAKE SURE you’ve talked to them first before posting here).

Who doesn't dream of one day having the coveted <-10.0> ticker at some stage during their EvE career, also following friends I'd like to continue playing with. Maka will vouch.

Section 2: Ship Setups

11 Give a setup for a ship or ships you would likely solo PvP in‚ even if you never solo PvP (multiboxing setups are fine).

[Cynabal, Cynabal]

Gyrostabilizer II

Gyrostabilizer II

Tracking Enhancer II

Tracking Enhancer II

Nanofiber Internal Structure II

50MN Y-T8 Compact Microwarpdrive

Warp Disruptor II

Large Shield Extender II

Large Shield Extender II

Large Shield Extender II

425mm AutoCannon II, Republic Fleet Fusion M

Medium Energy Neutralizer II

Medium Core Defense Field Extender II

Medium Anti-EM Screen Reinforcer II

Valkyrie II x5

or

[Orthrus, Orthreezy]

Nanofiber Internal Structure II

Ballistic Control System II

Ballistic Control System II

Damage Control II

50MN Y-T8 Compact Microwarpdrive

Large Shield Extender II

Large Shield Extender II

Large Shield Extender II

Shadow Serpentis Warp Disruptor

Rapid Light Missile Launcher II

Medium Energy Neutralizer II

Medium Hyperspatial Velocity Optimizer II

12 Give a setup for an armour tanked HAC or T3.

Since proteus got dumpstered

[Legion, RIProteus]

Imperial Navy 1600mm Steel Plates

True Sansha Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane

Damage Control II

Shadow Serpentis Armor EM Hardener

Shadow Serpentis Armor Thermal Hardener

Shadow Serpentis Armor Kinetic Hardener

Shadow Serpentis Armor Explosive Hardener

Heat Sink II

Republic Fleet 10MN Afterburner

Tracking Disruptor II, Optimal Range Disruption Script (or damp/missile disrupt/tc)

Heavy Beam Laser II, Imperial Navy Multifrequency M

[Empty High slot]

Medium Trimark Armor Pump II

Legion Defensive - Augmented Plating

Legion Core - Augmented Antimatter Reactor

Legion Offensive - Liquid Crystal Magnifiers

Legion Propulsion - Intercalated Nanofibers

13 Give a setup for a Machariel or long-range HAC/T3.

[Machariel, Macharana]

1600mm Steel Plates II

1600mm Steel Plates II

Damage Control II

Imperial Navy Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane

Armor Thermal Hardener II

Armor Kinetic Hardener II

Armor Explosive Hardener II

100MN Afterburner II

Sensor Booster II

Tracking Computer II, Optimal Range Script

Tracking Computer II, Optimal Range Script

Medium Capacitor Booster II, Navy Cap Booster 800

1200mm Artillery Cannon II, Republic Fleet EMP L

[Empty High slot]

Large Trimark Armor Pump I

14 Give a Remote Repair Battleship setup.

This is a total shot in the dark, straight up have no idea.

[Dominix, WhatYearIsIt]

1600mm Steel Plates II

1600mm Steel Plates II

Damage Control II

Shadow Serpentis Armor Thermal Hardener

Shadow Serpentis Armor Kinetic Hardener

Shadow Serpentis Armor Explosive Hardener

Large Micro Jump Drive

Omnidirectional Tracking Link II

Omnidirectional Tracking Link II

Target Painter II

Sensor Booster II

Large Remote Armor Repairer II

Large Remote Capacitor Transmitter II

Large Remote Repair Augmentor I

Large Anti-EM Pump I

Bouncer II x5

Hammerhead II x5

Warrior II x5

Berserker II x5

15 Give a setup for a combat carrier you would use with us. If you have a supercarrier‚ post its current setup instead.

[Thanatos, Thanatos]

Core X-Type Armor EM Hardener

Core X-Type Armor Thermal Hardener

Core X-Type Armor Kinetic Hardener

Core X-Type Armor Explosive Hardener

Federation Navy Drone Damage Amplifier

25000mm Steel Plates II

Omnidirectional Tracking Link II, Tracking Speed Script

10000MN Afterburner I

Capital Cap Battery II

Omnidirectional Tracking Link II, Optimal Range Script

Drone Navigation Computer II

Networked Sensor Array

Fighter Support Unit II

Fighter Support Unit II

Fighter Support Unit II

Cyno

Capital Trimark Armor Pump I

Capital Drone Durability Enhancer I

Capital Trimark Armor Pump I

16 If any of your characters can pilot Heavy Interdictors‚ give a setup for a Heavy Interdictor you’d use with us.

[Devoter, Pintman]

Federation Navy 1600mm Steel Plates

Federation Navy 1600mm Steel Plates

Centus C-Type Armor Thermal Hardener

True Sansha Armor Kinetic Hardener

True Sansha Armor EM Hardener

Damage Control II

Federation Navy 10MN Afterburner

Small Capacitor Booster II, Navy Cap Booster 400

Sensor Booster II, Targeting Range Script

125mm Gatling AutoCannon II, EMP S

Warp Disruption Field Generator II, Focused Warp Disruption Script

Warp Disruption Field Generator II, Focused Warp Disruption Script

M-36 Enduring Warp Disruption Field Generator, Focused Warp Disruption Script

[empty high slot]

Cynosural Field Generator I

Section 3: EVE Knowledge

This next section is designed to get to know more about your EVE knowledge and what you would do in different situations.

17 While roaming‚ you find a Drake in a belt and engage it (you decide what ship(s) you’re roaming in‚ and give us the setups here too). Half way through the fight‚ while the Drake has you warp disrupted‚ a Basilisk uncloaks. What do you do?

Assuming we're in nanos and only disrupted and not scrammed/webbed, I'd have a look at what range the basi was and see if we could burn over to him to either put him under some pressure or scare him off. If possible keep the drake pointed so after the basi is dead/leaves we can refocus but if not then just take the basi kill and be on our way.

18 You are roaming with an alliance member‚ both of you in Vagabonds‚ and spot a lone Drake on a gate in an empty system. What do you do?

One points(A) on the current side and one jumps through(B) and reapproaches, the guy that stayed aggro's him to see if he fights or jumps. If he realises he's screwed and fights back then B comes back in to dps him too, if he jumps then (A) waits the aggro timer to follow and (B) catches him on the other side.

19 You are solo roaming in a Vagabond and jump into a gate-camp with some interceptors and Arazus. How do you survive‚ if possible?

Couple ways here, first one and probably the safest is to burn back to gate and jump then burn off on the other side to safe-ish range and see how many follow, if it's just small stuff that follows you then try blap a few before the other guys aggro wears off and the whole gang comes in after you.

Second one I can think of is to have a look at the field and see whats close and if you can burn off a direction to get enough range fast enough from the Arazu so the scram doesn't kill you, only really possible on a region gate if even then. If it all goes well then blap a few small things see how the fights going, bail if it gets too risky or just diaf if you make a mistake or take on too much.

20 You and a friend are in supercarriers‚ in low-sec, killing a small offline tower. Suddenly‚ a Falcon uncloaks and 50 roleplayers bridge in on top of both of you with eight HICs and 50k dps worth of ships. How do you survive?

If this is done properly then you havent aggressed until you're both in and aligned/mostly aligned so soon as the falcon/cyno appears you should be able to warp off before the enemies load grid. However if none of the previous is true and it all goes to shit and you're tackled one or both of you should have a cyno so ping all the things while killing as much as possible in the mean time.

21 You and a friend are in scrubby battlecruisers (e.g. Hurricanes or Harbingers) with weak tanks‚ in low sec. A Tempest aggresses you under sentry fire and neutralizes all your cap‚ but you are able to MWD away out to 30km after taking a lot of damage. Do you leave your friend to die?

Nah I'd probably go back in if he swapped dps on to my friend and overload all the things. I'd imagine two gank bc's + sentries should be enough to kill the tempest even if one of us dies just reship and go again.

22 You are in Old Man Star and have intel of a Nyx warping around. Describe the steps you would take to find the Nyx.

Not all that sure to be honest, use dscan to see where he's bouncing to/what he's bouncing between and let other people know to see if anyones close by with good probe skills that can narrow it further. Not done much hunting so not all that familiar with the most efficient ways to hunt.