Sign in to follow this  
Tumeski

I am bad and I feel bad

Hello fam,

I got purged and I deserved it cause I haven't taken this seriously enough. I've been having a lot of straight sex and one woman keeps distracting me on top of all the other stuff going down. I have found good contractors to start making some adjustments to the house which I bought this January. I haven't even watched any anime lately (lel, #TeamNoMad) cause of all the hassle around. I started a new job that is going great, I am doing C# programming and my 6 month trial period is over and I am now a permanent employee (so to say). Summer has been crazy too and now it's the prime starting time of hunting season and did I say contractors are coming to work on the house 18.9 for 1-2 weeks. Gonna get a new roof, new sauna, new bathroom, new insulation to survive the winter and all the wet rooms get heated floors <3 New doors and all kinds of good shit. I also got a new car, which got hit in the tail the very same day I bought it. It's fixed now too...

IMG_20170701_194418.thumb.jpg.22b371f1f9513e2b7385637eed729b3f.jpgIMG-20170723-WA0007.thumb.jpg.1a66ac0f38fedd45fbcbc4a6d665551b.jpg

Here is the duck hunting platform thingy we built to shoot ducks from :D We just can't build small things it seems, god dammit this was a hassle too. We have it all ready now, it has roof on the side, bench etc... Also we have lights there with small sunpanel haha!

IMG_20170702_000841.thumb.jpg.477cc526f7f50e13f034587321dc4e92.jpg

Every summer we need to go fishing! It's been great, but only been able to do few trips cause of all the stuff to do, just don't have lazy afternoons available :(

IMG-20170805-WA0014.thumb.jpeg.f71804579091260764c5a08e4ef53ade.jpeg This year's Assembly festival was a blast too, we also went out to eat a few wings. There were 6 of us eating all of this, holy shit amazing stuff.

IMG_20170729_150251.thumb.jpg.0465bb12019bc424616da02a2864002a.jpgIMG-20170729-WA0001.thumb.jpeg.3bc614a5efea5fbcd9c8443593250c1e.jpeg

Here is the new car + the dude that crashed in to the ass of my car taking photos... His car on the right, he got owned.

IMG_20170810_040709.thumb.jpg.fe8f797cb301c4b78641cdbdad25f9b1.jpgIMG-20170815-WA0000.thumb.jpeg.c15aae82f65ca3d73137032e77f910aa.jpeg

I got the fireplace fixed and decided to hide all the bricks and just apply a feint grey color on it. I have since scrubbed the black metal parts to a good shine and cleaned the glass too ;) I'ts looking great!

IMG-20170820-WA0009.thumb.jpg.7de0167a2b456a63ccd3d52038fe9ba1.jpg

As I told before, hunting season is now on and the start of waterfowl was amazing. We got to shoot a few duck I quess were at 5 killed now with 3 of us. Gonna keep feeding them and soon they will start to migrate from north to south and hopefully we can get a load more ducks here to shoot at :)

This turned to a fucking marathon, well @Puchoco Voluspawill be proud. I haven't been completely sitting on my ass, I have been training stuff on my alts a lot. I have now a Fax pilot, CC Pilot, and my sub main Tumeski. My one alt is going over 100mill SP today! Yeeey! Also my CC pilot is soonish able to fly a dread so I can multibox 3 accounts in near future (Dread, Fax, Main/Sub). Also I got my internet things fixed a bit. I now live in the middle of woods and having good internet is hard, but now I have a 4G antenna on the roof to help with latency and it's working great. I was on few fleets last week but then this automatic purge happened and I really want to get back with the fam and I am greatly sorry for being such a useless piece of shit. Love you all <3 PS. Cya everyone in Evesterdam no matter what happens I will come and BLAZE IT F4GG0TS!

2 hours ago, Reza Najafi said:

Just apply back ingame @Tumeski

Never got purged ingame actually just lost services so far. Thanks for having trust on me, glad to be back in the sattle.

shoulda left the bricks as is, it's a statement piece

what eurofag country do you live in because your post is american as fuck

20 minutes ago, michael chasseur said:

shoulda left the bricks as is, it's a statement piece

what eurofag country do you live in because your post is american as fuck

Winland motherfucker!

Meanwhile-in-Finland.jpg.70515e133c6f62af9afcf566b0324e66.jpg

I also own 5+ different guns to maximize Murrica lifestyle. Pump shotgun, double barrel shotgun, .358 WIN Tikka rifle, 30-06 FN Browning rifle, a .22 CZ aaaand few older side barreled shotguns.

Also the freaking bricks. The main reason for that was the small cracks on the side. We added some weird mesh like net at the wall so it toughens it up and prevents this new layer from cracking like the old bricks did. Also I didn't really like the color cause this is more of a "modern" house I am working on for now not just a random cottage in the woods anymore. 

Edited by Tumeski

So I read the text and then see that first pic and thought that was the house you were working on.  Good to realize it's your duck blind :D

4 hours ago, Tumeski said:

Never got purged ingame actually just lost services so far. Thanks for having trust on me, glad to be back in the sattle.

Gonna give you some ingame roles so @Eonan Dmalum doesn't "accidentally" purge you lmao

I knew it couldn't be the US when I saw that the guy in the shitty car rear ended your BMW and stuck around =P

Woooow, now I got purged ingame haha, I will apply today wow.

55 minutes ago, Tumeski said:

Woooow, now I got purged ingame haha, I will apply today wow.

re-app fee is 2bil isk, send to me and i'll sort you out big guy

25 minutes ago, michael chasseur said:

re-app fee is 2bil isk, send to me and i'll sort you out big guy

how much is the horde cap group these days????

12 minutes ago, Prometheus Satyen said:

how much is the horde cap group these days????

4.20bil

hard to find trustworthy people for elite groups you know what i'm saying but sometimes you gotta pay to fly with the best

17 minutes ago, michael chasseur said:

4.20bil

hard to find trustworthy people for elite groups you know what i'm saying but sometimes you gotta pay to fly with the best

one day reza is gonna let me graduate to horde vg

4 hours ago, Prometheus Satyen said:

one day reza is gonna let me graduate to horde vg

Then who is going to take over the potato farm?

Is that your new BMW X1. I told you you should pay protection money....

This is a textbook example of how NOT to approach coming back to the corp.  Beg to get back in...then promptly decide to not log in for a solid month. A+ GJ