Sign in to follow this  
Yorgii

Yorgii's App

1. List your sponsor(s) North Eastern Swat if you have any (make sure to that they post in the thread to confirm). 
Krios42

2. How old are you? 

3. Where do you live and what languages do you speak? 
I come from the great Down Under, Australia and I speak English. 

4. Which time zone sees the most of your playing time (US/EU/AUS)? 
US/AU

5. How many hours do you play Eve on average during a week? 
Really all depends on my work week so anywhere from 15-30 hours.

6. Please list all your characters on all your accounts and provide links to skill sheets and killboards. State how long you've had ownership of said characters. If you have characters that you for some reason need to keep secret‚ PM the relevant infо to your recruіter when аѕked to provide API. 

Yorganda is my main. He can fly Every subcap once I finish Caldari BS V. Then I will be finishing off Dread skills. I have been leaning towards the Rev. I have had this toon since he was made back in 2010.

https://zkillboard.com/character/105561676/

http://eveboard.com/pilot/Yorganda

Dendai - Cyno alt

Yorgii is my main capital pilot. Going to get him into a Nyx once I finish Gallente Carrier V. But I will fly an Aeon for now. He has max scanning skills and I used him to fly an Apostle for HD in the WH I lived in. I have had this toon since he was made back in 2010.

https://zkillboard.com/character/841218947/

http://eveboard.com/pilot/Yorgii

Kazamaki - HS Hauler

Yorgia (My naming scheme is original I know). This toon is my main logi toon, nearly mastery V for all logi. Currently training to finish off skills so she can be my FAX alt. I have had this toon since he was made back in 2012.
https://zkillboard.com/character/92113833/

http://eveboard.com/pilot/Yorgia

Jintao- Trade toon

Sir Kennlesworth ( I decided to mix it up a little). I just stripped this toons SP. But up until this point he was max links toon. 

https://zkillboard.com/character/464373575/

7. Tell uѕ about your history in Eve.

Well. I started off playing because some friends roped me into it. They were miners and I have no idea how but I kept on playing long after they had all quit, but eventually I joined a PVE mission running group to learn how to shoot things other than rocks. I kept training mining till I could fly 2x hulks and an orca made my starting isk off that way. 

I tried out PVP in my PVE drake… https://zkillboard.com/kill/15333488/

Nearly shat a brick but I had no idea he was as bad as me! haha

I eventually trained into the tengu and from there I thought I'd give nullsec a go because I was bored as shit. I joined an aussie group called Psykotic Meat who were apart of Fatal Ascension at the time. It was during a boring period of nullsec so they decided to move to C0NVICTED who were an alliance who owned a part Vale of the Silent. But some someone somewhere decided to piss off the leadership group of Goons, so the alliance got kicked from the Coalition. So we moved to Lowsec while we figured stuff out.

Eventually we ended up in Nulli Secunda in a corp called 3-Strikes. We were 3 different aussie corps who merged together to make a giant aussie group (like 50 dudes). That only lasted like 10 months before we merged into an even bigger corp called Common Sense Ltd. By this point I could fly carriers and dreads on my alts and I started FCing some capital fleets to go bash POS's etc. Was fun, but I started to get bored again. So I left.

I tried out incursions. I made about 10-15b then blew it all in lowsec ( I really liked the Worm)

I even had a stint at Tama camping. I really wanted to be a true -10 for a while.

I did some funny annoying things -  https://zkillboard.com/kill/40212605/

I eventually got sick of people only wanting to fly Merlins and Tristans so I decided to go WH space. I had done a brief foray into WHs during my time in Nulli and figured I'd go learn something entirely new, so I joined a group called Jaded.

From here things got a little more serious. Eventually, I got a leadership position, and this was where I met Krios. I recruited him into WH space where we had some great laughs blowing up things and making heaps of ISK. Due to the corp being heavily US eventually Krios left to go do other things but we kept in touch chatting about fits and playing other games together.

I stayed on in Jaded. for a while and had some fun.

https://zkillboard.com/related/31001163/201612120000/ trying to bash POCOs with this! What!?

https://zkillboard.com/related/31001043/201610250400/ 

https://zkillboard.com/related/31000214/201703101200/ + plus a Raitaru kill

But then it started to dwindle. By this point, I had been given Director and we had moved wormholes (Biggest pain ever!!) People kinda went afk for a while after that. So I left and join Krios in ANZAC ALLIANCE. Had some fun there for a few months. Then the CEO of Jaded contacted me again saying he wanted to restart the corp from scratch. Eventually, I went back thinking it would be fun. Not long after I rejoined we had grown to a respectable WH number, 50ish and Citadels came out. We had an Astra in under 2 weeks which was sweet. Soon after that, we put down our first Fortizar. It was one of the first few in WH space, and things seemed to be looking up.

It was hard to help run a corp when the CEO and other directors couldn't log on as much as they used to. Uni is a bitch sometimes. I became CEO of Jaded not long after. From there we grew to have over 200 members (~ 60 mains living in our WH). Myself and an EU guy built our corps website, www.riplomacy.com. Feel free to check it out before it comes down. After some of the leadership got irl promotions things started to get a little harder, and the corp started to dwindle again. It was at this stage where the house my partner and I had been building was completed. I had to move and thanks to crappy Australian internet I was offline for over a month (it took that long to get connected). By then the corp was struggling and just as I got internet back MCAV evicted Jaded from WH space. Now I’m looking to have some fun in a less stressful environment.

8. Why are you leaving your current corporation and/or alliance?
As I mentioned above, Jaded was evicted and will be shutting down with everyone going their separate ways. Personally, I’m looking to try something new.

9. Are you a shit disturber? Have you caused drama or headache to those around you? Be honest. 
Nope, I'm pretty chill.

10. Why are you trying to join North Eastern Swat over other‚ less selective and easier cоrporatіons within Pаndemic Legion? 
Because Krios is here. From how he’s described it I think it’ll be a good fit for me.

11. What ѕetѕ you apart from being yet another F1 pushing member in fleets? Give examples of you being useful and/or leading fleets; include logs or battle/after-action reports you might have written. 
Well, I do love to set a good trap or catch people doing something stupid. Like above with the Carrier and Marauders killing POCOs.

I like to lead fleets and/or do the hunting to find things to kill. Mainly because I like things done a certain way when trying to catch people. So having all the information in front of me makes it easier.

From most of the kills you can see I am usually triple or quad boxing. DPS, Logi, Links, Scout. I find it fun pushing my concentration and brain to the max. Sometimes I mess up but it's still fun all the same.

https://zkillboard.com/related/31002235/201607160300/

12. Got any tears (grieving logs‚ instances оf scams, etc) to share? 
Nothing on hand, but got my fair share of hate mail over the years.

13. What games other than Eve do you play? Feel free to lіnk your Steаm account if you feel comfortable doing ѕo. 
PUBG (who doesn't), D3, Hearthstone, DotA 2. 

14. Do you poѕt on Eve-related websites (Reddit‚ FHC, Zulu, EN24/TMC cоmments sectіons)? If so, link your profile/post history. 
I dont really post. I just read.

Edited by Yorgii

Confirming my vouch.

Yorgii's a good lad. With some luck we'll be able to rescue him from the paper pushing nightmare that is running a corp on your own.

I don't hate this application, you just don't excite me at all.

Any videos of you fc'ing at all?

If you don't get into nesw will you be halting your gameplay?

23 hours ago, Yorgii said:

I find it fun pushing my concentration and brain to the max.

bahahahah :cringe:

One month after you join, things are going ok for you, a few gangs here or there but nothing has caught your attention, and you basically just press f1 and sit in tidi. Suddenly, Krios422222 decides to leave and start his own powerhou5e down under aussie corp filled with great times, great kills and great barbecues (lamb, snags and shrimp).

Would you leave nesw for Krios' corp? It's your turn to have fun, right? 

Hey Destiny,

Haha, well any corp Krios made would be trash so no. I'd stay without a doubt. Saying that though if things were boring I'd go find content. One thing you learn in WH space is that you have to find shit to kill. The good fights rarely come to your doorstep.

I've had fun everywhere I have been in Eve because I want to play the game. You won't find me Ishtar ratting in some bubbled up the arse system waiting for the "Titan tackled" ping.

On 9/15/2017 at 1:49 PM, Destiny Calling said:

bahahahah :cringe:

You may laugh but one way or another there are far too few players willing to put in the extra effort with scouts/cyno alts etc. I just like to do more than most people to make sure that we have a better chance at winning/getting that juicy kill. I like to challenge myself in whatever small way I can. Who wants to be on this earth to be bored?

If I didn't get into NESW I would find somewhere else to spend my time. I like Eve and I want to play it. I just decided to see if you guys would be willing to let me join based on how much fun Krios says he has. It was a shame for my previous corp to get evicted but shit happens and life goes on. I'm now looking for new experiences with new people.

So no videos of you fcing? I know how hard it is to comprehend simple English when you are pushing your concentration and brain to the max. :rofl:

How can I expect you to hold on a gate in fleet when it's important, when you miss simple instructions?

Edited by Destiny Calling

4 hours ago, Yorgii said:

You may laugh but one way or another there are far too few players willing to put in the extra effort with scouts/cyno alts etc.

Do you feel bad negatively generalizing all the unnamed and incredibly hardworking PL fleet scouts, links, logistics and cyno characters that work tirelessly while running single accounts to their absolute effectiveness?

4 hours ago, Yorgii said:

I just like to do more than most people to make sure that we have a better chance at winning

For someone who claims they do "more" than the average person, this application is incredibly boring and <insert generic response here>.

Stop with the Krios says garbage and start telling me why you want to be here. Your vouch only gets you to the door, you have to step through it under your own power. 

Not the single account cyno chars :o Troll game off point xD

Yorgii, I didn't realise your new place was brand new. Did you buy off the plan or was it something you had designed?

Edited by Krios42
fixing crap mobile formatting

No, I don't believe there are any recorded fleets where I FC. There are videos where I am in them but usually, I am in my apostle or leading the logi wing. When I lived in WH space we didn't have many people who recorded fights. I know of some videos from the opposition's point of view if you want to see those?

I can only hazard a guess at how hard working the PL fleet scouts , links, logistics and cyno characters because I have never been apart of PL and from your reputation, I would assume they are incredible. But from my experience, if you want things done you need to be prepared to do them yourself.

Yeah mate. My partner and I designed it ourselves and then found a builder who would do what we wanted. We still have all the garden to do but that is this summer's job :)

1 hour ago, Yorgii said:

I know of some videos from the opposition's point of view if you want to see those?

Maybe, it might give me some insight into your abilities beyond this generic persona you've generated for this application. Do you want to take the initiative and post them with an explanation or do you want my authorization before you do anything?

1 hour ago, Yorgii said:

I can only hazard a guess

weird, it's almost like I knew you were guessing. 

1 hour ago, Yorgii said:

But from my experience, if you want things done you need to be prepared to do them yourself.

This attitude is exactly why you've failed time and time again. You've clearly developed a poor attitude because of it. We are looking for TEAM players in NESW, not one man "quad boxing" wrecking crews who like to repeat different kinds of PVE failure.

Guess I don't get an answer as to why you actually want to be here besides Krios4233466 telling you it might be fun. Maybe you'll take this opportunity to push your brain to the max one last time and put together a half decent answer for us.

2 hours ago, Yorgii said:

Yeah mate. My partner and I designed it ourselves and then found a builder who would do what we wanted. 

I never knew that, sounds like a pretty big job. You happy with how it turned out?

1 hour ago, Destiny Calling said:

We are looking for TEAM players in NESW, not one man "quad boxing" wrecking crews who like to repeat different kinds of PVE failure.

Generally, you can be a far more useful team player with four characters though :) Guess I'd clarify that being a team player includes creating content (or enabling content) for the 'team' not just showing up and hitting F1 once every so often. We've got an excess of random F1 pushers and don't desperately need any more, so @Yorgii any evidence of content you've created or enabled would be great.

Well, the reason I want to come here is that I want to be able to fly a super as its one of the few things left in Eve that I haven't done. I also want to come back and live in Nullsec. I have lived in WHs for too long and I want to stretch my legs again. Meeting new people is always an added bonus as well :)
The fact that Krios is here is the reason why this is my first choice.

Just because I like to quad box doesn't mean I'm not a team player. I have been in a leadership position while playing Eve for the last few years. I like to set a standard of being prepared as much as possible. Saying that I don't quad box every fight I just like to be prepared as much as possible. I'd be coming here to learn and to get better at this game. 

This video isn't from my point of view. The screen layout gives me cancer a little but I was FC for this fight. Forgot it was labeled under the Alliance name.

We found TDSIN in the chain and got them to come fight us. I forced TDSIN to come fight us on our hole as we knew they had larger numbers than us. We might have killed more people before the bulk of their fleet arrived but the fighting in a C4 Wolf meant that every armor ship had a stupid tank. So got a few kills and managed to not lose anything major. They decided to not follow us in the end and they bailed.

@Krios42Yeah man it has turned out great. During the build, we didn't have any major problems which you always stress about. Mainly it was just cosmetic things which needed to get fixed after we got the house. The only downside was not having internet for a month.

I linked some kills in my initial application where I scout and FC'd the takedown. But basically, my entire KB is either myself finding content or FCing for someone who found people to kill. 

Here are a few more:

https://zkillboard.com/related/31002342/201702031200/

We knew going in on these guys would be crazy stupid. They had a fleet 20 man 2 WHs away but we went on them anyway. Managed to get the kills and get out just as they were about to land on our fleet.

https://zkillboard.com/related/31002124/201702092200/

A group of people ratting that we caught. Most of their fleet had MJDs and managed to get out. But still got some juicy kills. I was flying Sabre and Orthrus for this fight.

https://zkillboard.com/related/31001413/201702010100/

I FC'd this fight but no video this time. We baited with the carrier then dunked them. Was a good trap all round.

https://zkillboard.com/kill/57384036/
I saw this Orca head out of a WH. Cloaked a Sabre off the WH for 45 mins while I did other things then nabbed the kill as he came back from HS.

Edited by Yorgii

On 9/13/2017 at 8:32 PM, Yorgii said:

my partner and I

Life partner?

Did you hear about the gay security guard who got fired from his job at the sperm bank? He got caught drinking on the job.

jk we are full mate sorry...(this is a christian alliance, we don't tolerate your kind)

She and I are engaged to be married in March next year. 

I haven't heard that story.

What kind are you referring to?

11 hours ago, Yorgii said:

Well, the reason I want to come here is that I want to be able to fly a super as its one of the few things left in Eve that I haven't done.

11 hours ago, Yorgii said:

I'd be coming here to learn and to get better at this game. 

So we need to devote our valuable time and energy training you now? lol

12 hours ago, Krios42 said:

We've got an excess of random F1 pushers and don't desperately need any more

Not sure we need another "lack luster" middle manager with a low activity threshold. 

4 hours ago, Destiny Calling said:

So we need to devote our valuable time and energy training you now? lol

No, that's not what I mean. Everyone is always learning through practice and new experiences.

Edited by Yorgii

How do you feel about flying with naked people in fleet? 

Also, dogs or cats, what is your animal of choice?

How to fly in a fleet:
1: Must be naked.
2: Must have a beer in or next to your hand.
3: Kill all the things.

I am a dog person. We currently don't have one atm but once the last fence goes up we will be getting one! Partner is thinking of a Corgi but I want a Huski. So we are getting a Corgi.....

Our neighbour has a cat which spends quite a bit of time over at our place. It just walks on in whenever it feels like it to say hi then goes on its merry way. I believe its a Blue Russian.

Edited by Yorgii

@Yorgii

You hear pings for a mach fleet fc'd by your favorite eve FC hedliner. You login late and realize that people are undocking and warping to the titan already. You jump into your starship, undock and warp to the titan for the LAST BRIDGE out of system. 

BUT, mid warp you realize your macharial is not fit according to the MOTD because you were in a RUSH and forgot to check it. You have 4 incorrect modules and a wrong armor resistance profile. 

Do you take the bridge? What do you do? There is guaranteed fun and dank frags in the destination system but you are OUT OF TIME as the bridge is going down, you must decide!

While you are answering that, send me a full API for every account you own in a pm. 

15 hours ago, Kata Tonik said:

Makes you wonder if he belongs in this Christian alliance after all. Maybe we're catholic?

Those thoughts are just the devil trying to persuade you off the path of righteousness. Pay no attention to them and repent because the LORD will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail.

Edited by Destiny Calling

Well, it really all depends on what your policy is. If it's I just don't get SRP for my loss then I'd probably go so that we had extra dps on grid. If your policy is not to then I would just dock up and fit it and be ready for an escalation. IE dreads, supers etc.

Policy aside. What would be your own decision in this case?

In the end, it's my isk but having people fit incorrectly means that the fleet doesn't operate the way the FC is expecting which can cause the fleet to whelp. So I'd ask the FC then. If he said yes then I would take the bridge. If not I'd go refit and hope something happens.