Sign in to follow this  
Yorgii

Yorgii's App

Recommended Posts

Hum.. was hoping for your own decision. Instead you want someone else to make the decision for you again.

 

I rate your answer 2/10.

When asked sth. like this the fc will be annoyed at best. 

Also the fc probably had a good reason to put a specific fit in the motd. (intel)

Worst case you get primaried with your wrong hardener layout and not only get yourself killed but also some others because your broadcast for reps might disrupt the logi wing since you will die first volley. 

Share this post


Link to post

Well, it's a crappy situation to begin with. If the Mach refit is used often I would already have it in my cargo bay and I would just refit off the titan before taking the bridge. 

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, Yorgii said:

So I'd ask the FC then

Easily one of the worst answers possible.

 

So the FC needs to decide whether or not your shit fit mach is OK to join the fleet, while he's actively engaging the enemy? Don't you think the FC has more important things to do then decide some basic shit for you?

 

You claim to be a leader, yet you are missing key elements of independent thought.

 

This worries me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

You gave me a situation that I would never be in. As I said in my previous post I would have all the different refits for the mach in my cargo and I would just refit off the titan before I jumped.

Share this post


Link to post
On 22/9/2017 at 0:56 AM, Yorgii said:

You gave me a situation that I would never be in. As I said in my previous post I would have all the different refits for the mach in my cargo and I would just refit off the titan before I jumped.

what if incyno is about to die and so bridge is about to go down? (so no time to refit on the titan)

 

Also saying you'll never be in that situation is kinda stupid as it may happen, more than you think, like flash logging and buying a ship in contract made by someone who is bad at marketing.

 

Questions here are made to see how you react to situation, assuming you never fail or giving the decision to someone else is having to answer our questions.

 

Let's assume you are in a long range fast kiting doctrine ship, FCs dies, no more anchor, you are against a long range machariel fleet in good range of you so your fleet buddies are slowly popping but leaving the fleet is NOT a choice, Fcs order everyone to use your head and hold the field as you can, none step over as anchor, what you do?

 

You're mining in your rorqual, a dread fleet ping come up but you don't have a dread, half of the people in the channel are "Nah, it's prob another crappy XXXXXX fleet, i'll keep mining" what you do?

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/21/2017 at 3:56 PM, Yorgii said:

You gave me a situation that I would never be in.

 Wrong answer. You certainly don't control every situation you are in.

 

Wanna try again?

 

:brain concentration intensifies:

Share this post


Link to post

would you rather have nipples the size of your fingers or fingers the size of your nipples?

Share this post


Link to post

You're probably over thinking it, try just posting what you'd actually do.

 

I guess it is a situation nobody should be in, but its plausible enough. Bads will be bads (and I guess inactives will often also be incorrectly fit), so I don't doubt it does happen.

 

The chafing from finger sized nipples would be horrible... think you'd need special shirts with little nipple socks built in

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Krios42 said:

You're probably over thinking it, try just posting what you'd actually do.

Solid advice. When someone asks a question, you should just answer it by telling them what you would actually do. LOL

 

11 hours ago, Krios42 said:

I guess it is a situation nobody should be in, but its plausible enough.

Wait, are you saying the hypothetical test question is actually plausible? That's an astute observation. 

 

11 hours ago, Krios42 said:

Bads will be bads (and I guess inactives will often also be incorrectly fit

No, it has to do with being in a hurry and missing key information that a person wouldn't typically miss during regular game play, forcing them to make quick decisions by relying on their experience, knowledge and skill.

 

Good talk.

 



 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/23/2017 at 7:45 PM, Redwyne Vyruk said:

what if incyno is about to die and so bridge is about to go down? (so no time to refit on the titan)

Then I wouldn't take the bridge. No fun for me, but I'd rather be fit properly. Been in too many fleets where people haven't been.
I am used to smaller gang fleets where asking the FC, usually me, was ok. Hence why that was my response.

 

On 9/23/2017 at 7:45 PM, Redwyne Vyruk said:

Also saying you'll never be in that situation is kinda stupid as it may happen, more than you think, like flash logging and buying a ship in contract made by someone who is bad at marketing.

Fair enough point. I hadn't thought of it from that point of view.

 

On 9/23/2017 at 7:45 PM, Redwyne Vyruk said:

Let's assume you are in a long range fast kiting doctrine ship, FCs dies, no more anchor, you are against a long range machariel fleet in good range of you so your fleet buddies are slowly popping but leaving the fleet is NOT a choice, Fcs order everyone to use your head and hold the field as you can, none step over as anchor, what you do?

If no one else stepped up I would. I'd rather someone try then all of us just getting fucked.
We are a fast doctrine so getting closer to the machs while keeping up transveral, even with our long range guns, would keep the fleet alive longer because the machs would have a harder time tracking us as we got under their guns. I would assume the reason we were to hold the field was that backup was on the way. (I could be wrong) So not dying and stalling until we get organised again would be a good start. Then I'd start shooting shit.

 

On 9/23/2017 at 7:45 PM, Redwyne Vyruk said:

You're mining in your rorqual, a dread fleet ping come up but you don't have a dread, half of the people in the channel are "Nah, it's prob another crappy XXXXXX fleet, i'll keep mining" what you do?

If I had the isk I'd buy a dread and go shoot things. If I didn't, I'd see if someone could loan me one.

 

On 9/24/2017 at 3:48 AM, Sala Cameron said:

would you rather have nipples the size of your fingers or fingers the size of your nipples?

My nipples are fucking tiny and I like having big hands sooo nipples the size of my fingers.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/23/2017 at 6:05 PM, Enki Rhodan said:

what is your favorite blob and how would you fit it?

The Widow is my favourite looking one. But I can't fly it atm. Training Caldari BS V atm :)

 

For group blops the Redeemer would be my favourite.

 

[Redeemer, BLOPS]

Damage Control II
Imperial Navy 1600mm Steel Plates
Imperial Navy 1600mm Steel Plates
Imperial Navy Heat Sink
Imperial Navy Heat Sink
Corpii A-Type Adaptive Nano Plating
Corpii A-Type Adaptive Nano Plating

Large Micro Jump Drive
Sensor Booster II
Heavy Electrochemical Capacitor Booster I, Navy Cap Booster 3200
Caldari Navy Warp Disruptor

Mega Pulse Laser II, Scorch L
Mega Pulse Laser II, Scorch L
Mega Pulse Laser II, Scorch L
Mega Pulse Laser II, Scorch L
Mega Pulse Laser II, Scorch L
Mega Pulse Laser II, Scorch L
Dread Guristas Cloaking Device
Covert Jump Portal Generator I

Large Trimark Armor Pump II
Large Trimark Armor Pump II

 

Swap bridge for neut/nos if you're not bridging but you need a CPU implant.

 

For solo I like the Sin.

[Sin, Sin]

Damage Control II
Nanofiber Internal Structure II
Nanofiber Internal Structure II
Dread Guristas Drone Damage Amplifier
Dread Guristas Drone Damage Amplifier
Dread Guristas Drone Damage Amplifier

Sensor Booster II
True Sansha Warp Scrambler
Pithum A-Type Adaptive Invulnerability Field
Tairei's Modified Heavy Capacitor Booster
Gist X-Type X-Large Shield Booster
Gist X-Type 500MN Microwarpdrive

Imperial Navy Large EMP Smartbomb
Medium Gremlin Compact Energy Neutralizer
Medium Gremlin Compact Energy Neutralizer
Medium Gremlin Compact Energy Neutralizer
Dark Blood Heavy Energy Neutralizer
Dark Blood Heavy Energy Neutralizer
Dread Guristas Cloaking Device

Large Anti-EM Screen Reinforcer II
Large Anti-Thermal Screen Reinforcer II


'Augmented' Hammerhead x2
Vespa EC-600 x5
Gecko x2
'Augmented' Hobgoblin x1
Imperial Navy Curator x5

 

+drugs and crystals 


Expensive but fun :) Really gets my pulse racing using it :)

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Yorgii said:

Then I wouldn't take the bridge. No fun for me, but I'd rather be fit properly. Been in too many fleets where people haven't been.
I am used to smaller gang fleets where asking the FC, usually me, was ok. Hence why that was my response.

 

Fair enough point. I hadn't thought of it from that point of view.

 

If no one else stepped up I would. I'd rather someone try then all of us just getting fucked.
We are a fast doctrine so getting closer to the machs while keeping up transveral, even with our long range guns, would keep the fleet alive longer because the machs would have a harder time tracking us as we got under their guns. I would assume the reason we were to hold the field was that backup was on the way. (I could be wrong) So not dying and stalling until we get organised again would be a good start. Then I'd start shooting shit.

 

If I had the isk I'd buy a dread and go shoot things. If I didn't, I'd see if someone could loan me one.

 

My nipples are fucking tiny and I like having big hands sooo nipples the size of my fingers.

 

 

this is going better.

 

i like your fleet analysis for the mach question and dread answer is ok.

 

Let's assume no dreads are available, what ship would you pick and why? Mind this is a rageping so speed is essential.

Share this post


Link to post

broke this post. somehow

Edited by Yorgii

Share this post


Link to post
43 minutes ago, Redwyne Vyruk said:

Let's assume no dreads are available, what ship would you pick and why? Mind this is a rageping so speed is essential.

If I couldn't get a hold of a dread I would take a carrier fit something like this or even a link one if required. Be a support vessel, tackle things, kill other fighters etc.

 

 

[Thanatos, Forum]

25000mm Steel Plates II
25000mm Steel Plates II
Damage Control II
Imperial Navy Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane
Imperial Navy Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane
Corpum A-Type Energized Explosive Membrane

Federation Navy Omnidirectional Tracking Link
Federation Navy Omnidirectional Tracking Link
Drone Navigation Computer II
Drone Navigation Computer II
Capital Capacitor Booster II

Networked Sensor Array
Fighter Support Unit II
Capital Energy Neutralizer II
Capital Energy Neutralizer II
Capital Energy Neutralizer II

Capital Trimark Armor Pump I
Capital Trimark Armor Pump I
Capital Trimark Armor Pump I


Gram I x12
Gram I x12
Gram I x12
Gram I x12
Einherji I x9
Siren I x3
Einherji I x9
Einherji I x9
Einherji I x9

 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this