Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, Helgrind Wolf said:

1) You seem to have alot of injected SP on your main, was this done recently in order to get up to our standards?

 

2) How would you describe your current EVE financial situation, in terms of liquid/assets, and ability to acquire isk.

 

3) How far are you from a dread alt?

 

4) Why is USTZ best TZ?

 

5) What does Schlampa smell like?

1) No, this was done mostly in the early part of last year so I could keep up with different small gang doctrines and then the mainline alliance doctrines in Querious. Rote's a small alliance and every pilot needed to be in something useful on more than one account and do respectable dps.

 

2) I have enough liquid isk to buy the necessary caps for my cap pilots or have them already, to buy fleet ships for both my subcap pilots, and to continue to sustain my established black ops and gang projects. I will have a level 5 setup functional within a couple weeks depending on work. 

 

3) Blaiza is a Phoenix pilot with T2 siege and HAW and T1 XL torp/cruise. Cher (main) will have Revelation with T2 siege by November 21st and T2 guns on December 15th. Blaiza has logi V and all the cruisers (Minmatar in a bit over a week) and can also fly T2 point hics so she can subcap if my main needs to be in a dread. Shelly (Apostle alt) is also cross training into a T2 gun Revelation and has about 3 months or so.

 

4) USTZ is best TZ because classic EUTZ feeds are a thing.

 

5) butter

Share this post


Link to post

Schlampa is one slippery slick dude so it would make sense that he smells like butter. +1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Marivauder said:

How come you don't inject for t2 dread guns?

I'll do that prior to joining, Saturday at the latest depending on work schedule.

Edited by Cheradenine-Zakalwe Amtiskaw
Answer

Share this post


Link to post

You seem like a chill dude and all. The only thing that concerns me is you mention reddit sperging when you got angry previously. PL can be an unforgiving place when you fuck up or say something retarded on fleet comms. What will keep you from raging and doing something similar when you fuck up?

 

With a friend like Schlampa, i'm not worried about you making isk just the culture fit of BAT/PL.

Edited by Reapyr

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Reapyr said:

You seem like a chill dude and all. The only thing that concerns me is you mention reddit sperging when you got angry previously. PL can be an unforgiving place when you fuck up or say something retarded on fleet comms. What will keep you from raging and doing something similar when you fuck up?

 

With a friend like Schlampa, i'm not worried about you making isk just the culture fit of BAT/PL.

 

The Reddit stuff was outwardly directed when Rote was holding sov in Querious and we were basically "role playing" a sov holding alliance. It still said right on the alliance webpage how terrible sov was and how awful sov holders are for owning space. A few of us saw a chance to do some jimmie rustling, so we went for it.

 

On the flip site, internally that alliance also has some really trolly members except there's only about 10 actual people so you fly with them all the time and they see everything you do because we never got very many numbers. I'm, personally, not worried about my ability to handle getting trolled.  I work in a psychiatric hospital.

 

I generally hate internal drama and one of the draws to BAT is that there isn't much drama in this corp from what I hear. On the alliance level, trolls gonna troll I know. I hope that also translates into a culture where people are held to a high standard, because that is what I am looking for.

Share this post


Link to post

I don't know what lies Schlampa has been feeding you but there's plenty of internal corp drama about whether men wearing skirts is acceptable attire. On that note, what is your opinion on this subject? The status of your application hangs in the balance depending on your answer.

There are two factions, one that believes that any haggis-eating man has a god-given right, nay, obligation to don a skirt for festive occasions, and the saner faction that believes that skirts are only for women wishing to accentuate their child-bearing hips.

Edited by Helgrind Wolf

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Helgrind Wolf said:

I don't know what lies Schlampa has been feeding you but there's plenty of internal corp drama about whether men wearing skirts is acceptable attire. On that note, what is your opinion on this subject? The status of your application hangs in the balance depending on your answer.

There are two factions, one that believes that any haggis-eating man has a god-given right, nay, obligation to don a skirt for festive occasions, and the saner faction that believes that skirts are only for women wishing to accentuate their child-bearing hips.

As someone who grew up in upstate NY, I am very familiar with people who festively dress in kilts whilst also marching with bags pipes and drums, usually preceding a fire brigade.

 

I simply cannot deny a man the joy I saw upon those men's faces. I believe I side with the festive skirt faction.

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Helgrind Wolf said:

 

There are two factions, one that believes that any haggis-eating man has a god-given right, 

tumblr_nhvykiXjbU1sajg7no1_500.gif

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/12/2017 at 5:53 PM, Cheradenine-Zakalwe Amtiskaw said:

I'll do that prior to joining, Saturday at the latest depending on work schedule.

Blaiza can now use T2 XL torpedoes and will have XL Torp Spec IV in six days. I have updated my response to question 14 in the OP to reflect this.

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Cheradenine-Zakalwe Amtiskaw said:

rip

Mari is just jealous he can't be a drift king and still hit stuff

Share this post


Link to post

Man this thread is taking a while, so I guess I'll keep the questions coming.

 

1) As you've probably heard from your vouch and earthly avatar of the Greek Patron God of Fishing Pan, Schlampa, Bat Country is a low-drama, chill corporation. In your application you mentioned sperging on reddit and drama and all that, am I correct in assuming that this is a one-off instance and that there won't be any drama or sperging if you join our ranks?

 

2) The USTZ members of Bat Country often get together to play Pictionary or other such games, how are your Pictionary and Words against Humanity skills? Ask your vouch Schlampa if you are unsure on how to approach this question, though his Pictionary skills are middling at best.

 

Other than that, I like the consistent activity on your characters, you seem to have a good selection of characters, I'd advise working towards a JF alt, being able to handle personal logistics and being able to contribute to group logistics is very important in our alliance.

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Helgrind Wolf said:

Man this thread is taking a while, so I guess I'll keep the questions coming.

 

1) As you've probably heard from your vouch and earthly avatar of the Greek Patron God of Fishing Pan, Schlampa, Bat Country is a low-drama, chill corporation. In your application you mentioned sperging on reddit and drama and all that, am I correct in assuming that this is a one-off instance and that there won't be any drama or sperging if you join our ranks?

 

2) The USTZ members of Bat Country often get together to play Pictionary or other such games, how are your Pictionary and Words against Humanity skills? Ask your vouch Schlampa if you are unsure on how to approach this question, though his Pictionary skills are middling at best.

 

Other than that, I like the consistent activity on your characters, you seem to have a good selection of characters, I'd advise working towards a JF alt, being able to handle personal logistics and being able to contribute to group logistics is very important in our alliance.

1) I more or less touched on this earlier but basically it was a bunch of us in Querious trying to stir up some fights and make the region interesting. I wouldn't make drama on Reddit over anything within the corp or alliance.

 

2) My Cards/Words game is on point I think because my IRL friends aren't shy at all... I've played a fair amount of Pictionary and although I draw at a second grade level at best I've learned to work my limited ability. Actions though are still the worst imho.

 

I'm working towards expanded logistics but I can still contribute. At this time I've got two cynos on all my accounts and people that know me know I'm not afraid to use them to make jump freighting happen. We tend to do a lot of quick deployments to places without established chains.

Share this post


Link to post

The first question was just to mask the importance of the second question. Active USTZ members would know the importance of your Pictionary abilities.

 

but ya i didnt notice reapyr already asked about drama, it was kinda overshadowed by the dread guns thing

Edited by Helgrind Wolf

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now