Section One

~Introduction~

1. List your vouch(s) and have them confirm in the thread.
Smve Criminal, Kromix Xun,

2. Where do you live IRL and when do you play (EVE TIME)?

California, I am disabled and stay at home all day raising my kids so im able to play during almost all times of the day.

3. How old are you?

4. What languages can you speak?

English

5. How many hours do you play per week? ( On Average )

20+

6. Link your killboard.

Kneemon - https://zkillboard.com/character/92793221/
Lystriana - https://zkillboard.com/character/93710427/

7. List all your characters with a short description of what they do and include a link to their skill sheet http://eveboard.com

Kneemon-http://eveboard.com/pilot/Kneemon_Lyvaina (PW 1234)
Lystriana- http://eveboard.com/pilot/Lystriana (PW 1234) Triage/super

DO NOT list

- Spy chars (Obv. lmao)
- Other potentially useful neutral characters (HICs cynos etc)

PM the info on any of those types of characters to your recruiter.

8. How are you financially? Tell us about your current wallet/assets situation and how you make ISK.

I have plenty of isk plus I have an incursion toon that if I need to I can make money with.

9. Which caps can you fly? Do you own any of said caps?
Kneemon can fly all dreads (except pheniox) and armor Triage (w/ T2 Triage) I own a moros only atm but have the liquid to buy any cap I need. Lystriana is a near perfect triage pilot with amarr carrier V and max armor skills she is only missing remote and self rep 5.

10. What's your Steam username?

awbayless1, but i rarely play anything on steam.

Section Two (A)

~Who are you?~

1a. What was your previous corp and why did you leave?
I joined WGA after the TISHU break up and Dix died. Knowing the content that was available in Tribute at the time it was a simple decision to join WGA. And so I just joined to be able to be part of the content at the time. Im leaving now because Co2 is dead and the Corp has been dead for a while I just stayed because of the content that was available in Co2 also the Corp joined a WH corp that I have no interest in that cancer.

2a. Give us quick summary of what you've done in EvE who you've been with accomplishments in your career what your ambitions are etc.

I was in Sev3rance when KVA was living in provi. When KVA left and joined BL I followed. After the break up of BL I stayed with KVA until myself and -TC- leadership did not get along and so I joined TISHU. After that mess I joined Co2 (RIP). While in -TC- Tishu and Co2 I was a FC and was a lead FC in Co2 untill the end. I just want to get back in the fight and find an alliance that I can help provide content for and participate in the content they create.

3a. What is your favorite ship to fly and why?

Armor Web Loki (prior to the T3C changesI cant explain why I love it but I find it the mose enjoyable experience I have had in fleets. I just thoroughly enjoy flying the old web loki. The idea of being the biggest pain in the ass on field is exciting and is something I enjoy doing.

4a. Why do you want to join N0X?
I should have just joined when you guys formed but didnt. Im kicking myself in the ass now. As for why now, well im tired of corp and alliances dieing around me all the fucking time and I remember flying with Ips, Dog, Kromix, and Smve and really miss those days tbh.

5a. When will you most likely be available for an interview (Eve time)?
I dont have a time zone as I can play whenever I want when I want. I work because of my medical problems thus I can play whenever I want. Only exception is when my children have events or I have personal this to attend to obviously.

6a. Do you have any FC experience? If so list with who and link any relevant media if it exists. (Videos Recordings etc.)

As terrible as it was this is a fleet I was FCing (bombers) I had to time to set up I just jumped into system and had no time, but we got 45+ kills from the run. https://go.twitch.tv/videos/164908295 .
This is video of me FCing a Cal Mil fleet I was new to FCing at the time, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pF7p6TULbUo

7a. If you had a titan tackled and you had just taken a huge bite of food what would you do?

Ping for support, set my plate aside, swallow my food and being getting a fleet together to deal with the tackled ship

8a. What's your opinion of Taylor Swift A.K.A. T-Swift A.K.A. T-Swizzle?

Meh could care less

Section Three (B)

~Critical Thinking~

1b. We're flying Tanky Tengu's with Tengu logistics you're in a Hictor fit with an MWD and you're falling behind and fear you may be out of rep range why might it be a bad idea to pulse your MWD towards the fleet to catch up?

It will bloom your signature and enable an enemy fleet to warp on your position easier.

2b. You're in a Dread shooting a POS you realize you fucked up big time and didnt put enough cap boosters in your Dread what do you do?(Besides commit honorabru-sapuku)PLEASE EXPLAIN IN GREAT DETAIL

You can refit while in Siege because unless you have a combat timer thus if you stop shooting you can refit to a full cap fit (Cap recharger mids and Flux coil lows) this will cap a dread up in no time.  After i was above 75% cap i would then refit back to combat and continue firing on the target. Meanwhile I would ask if any other dreads have extra cap boosters that I could get to cap up while in siege.  

3b. You're in null solo roaming in a Sabre fragging subhumans on gates. You jump into a station-less system and see a cyno up it disappears but you've already engaged warp. Through some cosmic coincidence you find a Nyx that just got done smartbombing its in-cyno and is beginning it's align down to it's POS. Describe in detail what you would do to secure the frag for your bros in the Legion.
Well now that we live in the day of citadels I doubt this will happen but if it does I would bubble the super 10k bookmark and warp off. Warp back and continue bubbling in front of the super as well as away from its hull so it cant smartbomb the bubbles. Also at the same time I would be pinging for a support fleet.

4b. Please give a detailed explanation and overview of proper damage mitigation tactics when logi anchoring. Include any and all situations or scenarios that these various tactics would be implemented in.

Well as logi anchor you need to make sure you are keeping logi with the highest transversal as possible from the enemy fleet while saying in range to rep your fleet. Gennerally this Is maintained by staying behind your fleet and away from the enemy. You also need to experience in weapons and their engagement ranges so if they are using close range weapons you can get be closer for better optimal for reps but its they are using ranged weapons you need to make sure you keep medium range with high transversal and speed to be able to tank they damage if they try and primary you.

5b. You're on a Maelstrom fleet we're heavily engaged with whatever nerd-kings we happen to be fighting at the time a flight of bombers decloak and bomb you into 50% shield and leave your capacitor dry. What do you do?

you dont broadcast for reps unless you are yellowed boxed by the enemy fleet at which point you broadcast 1 time and overheat hardeners. Hopefully your logi and catch you and the cap boosters you have been injecting should enable you too live long enough.

6b. Youre Fcing a fleet of 30 (23 Gila - 5 logi - Links - scout) and you engage a (40) drake fleet with no logi when suddenly a cyno is lit and the enemy brings in a FAX as well as some more support. Your fleet has recently come through a WH which is in bridge range of your alliances staging system but the WH is now very unstable and has little mass. You have a total of 300mil KG mass to play around with. You ping to get more support and get ready to bridge you get a total of 9 reinforcements (Cuz lol no one comes on your fleets).

What ships do you have your reinforcements bring? Bearing in mind your fleet is barely tanking and cant break the FAX. Explain why you picked what you did.

2 Gilas , 4 logi, and 3 dictors, Dictors will more then likely die at first so I want to try and keep the enemy caps bubbled as best as possible while we kill the trash tier drakes then kill the caps. That being said my goal would be to kite the drake fleet to the edge of rep range for their triage so they can be broke easily and killed.

7b. You are one of three (Cloaky) interdictors trying to keep a Revenant bubbled while the rest of the fleet burns 8 jumps to reach you The Revenant is fit with mostly neuts and smartbombs in the highs. Explain everything you do while your fleet burns to stay alive and make sure the Revenant remains tackled?
I would ensure that we do not drop bubbles with in 10k of the super and would attempt to maneuver myself in front of the hostile and attempt to drop bubbles in front of the super so he has to burn through the bubbled grid. While doing this I would be pinging off grid and back to cloak up so he cant frag me with his Long Range FIBOS and NSA.

8b. Some disgusting scrublords made the terrible mistake of attempting to RF a N0X POS with their garbage Dominix doctrine in range of our staging you quickly hop in your blap dread and prepare to bring the hammer down on the subhumans. What steps do you take to make sure you don't make your Legion look like trash at Blap dreading? (Give Fit and full load-out + A brief blap-dreading tutorial.)

[Naglfar, Naglfar fit]

Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Tracking Enhancer II
Tracking Enhancer II
Capital Emergency Hull Energizer I

Capital Shield Extender II
Capital Shield Extender II
EM Ward Field II
Adaptive Invulnerability Field II
Heavy Capacitor Booster II, Navy Cap Booster 3200

Quad 800mm Repeating Cannon II
Siege Module II
Heavy Energy Neutralizer II

Capital Core Defense Field Extender I

Capacitor Flux Coil II x5
Cap Recharger II x4
Warp Core Stabilizer II x5
Nanite Repair Paste x1000
Mobile Depot x1
Mobile Tractor Unit x1
Navy Cap Booster 3200 x50

When jumping into the fight make sure you are not going to bump like a moron and try and stop PRIOR to sieging after your told siege green frag nerd and collect Killmails.

9b. Provide fits for four ships of your choosing; two of which having to be suitable for fleet warfare (Preferably Original Concepts) and the other two must be a capital ships. Explain your choices of both hulls and modules ( EFT format ) BONUS POINTS FOR A WILDCARD SOLO-FIT!

[Ashimmu, Anti Ratter Solo]

Medium Ancillary Armor Repairer, Nanite Repair Paste
Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II
Damage Control II
Heat Sink II
Heat Sink II

True Sansha Stasis Webifier
J5 Enduring Warp Disruptor
50MN Microwarpdrive II
Medium Capacitor Booster II, Navy Cap Booster 800

Medium Gremlin Compact Energy Neutralizer
Medium Ghoul Compact Energy Nosferatu
Focused Medium Beam Laser II

Medium Low Friction Nozzle Joints I
Medium Polycarbon Engine Housing I
Medium Energy Burst Aerator I

Infiltrator II x2
Infiltrator II x1
Acolyte II x2

[Ferox, Fleet Ferox]

Damage Control II
Magnetic Field Stabilizer II
Tracking Enhancer II

50MN Microwarpdrive II
EM Ward Field II
Large Shield Extender II
Large Shield Extender II
Tracking Computer II

250mm Railgun II, Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge M
[Empty High slot]

Medium Anti-Thermal Screen Reinforcer II
Medium Core Defense Field Extender I

Warrior II x5

Best to just link the EFT screen shot for this this one. Its a Solo subcap Apostle. I know Ninazu are better for this but I have amarr carrier 5 so I like to use them as much as possible.
http://prntscr.com/h05oig

[Moros, Moros fit]

Capital Emergency Hull Energizer I
25000mm Steel Plates I
25000mm Steel Plates I
Armor Explosive Hardener II

Sensor Booster II
Tracking Computer II
Heavy Capacitor Booster II
Heavy Capacitor Booster II
Tracking Computer II

Ion Siege Blaster I
Siege Module II
Ion Siege Blaster I
Capital Energy Nosferatu I
Ion Siege Blaster I

Capital Trimark Armor Pump I
Capital Trimark Armor Pump I
Capital Hybrid Burst Aerator I

10b. If you had to go 10 rounds with Kimbo Slice what would be your strategy for survival? ( Assume he's still alive smart ass )

Im crippled and cant move half of the time so I would FF the match.

11b. Do you for any reason ever talk in local?

Not really, just to scream USA in local when we wipe the floor with nerds.

12b. What do you think your biggest flaw as a person is?
Having spine diease..
13b. Take this test and post your results here. ( No, we're not kidding. )
http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp

http://www.humanmetrics.com/personality/istj-type?EI=-38&SN=3&TF=44&JP=34

VOICE TEST (C)

Im not going to record myself reading that for it to be saved on the net for it to haunt me later. I have linked videos of my talking while FCing and will be willing to speak on coms for an interview. Plus, most of you have spoken with me before anyway.
Edited by Kneemon Lyvaina

2 hours ago, Kneemon Lyvaina said:

While in Tishu  was a FC

no you weren't not once ever lmao

Edited by Lex Arson

Not in the majority of fleets in Tishu but i was in -TC- and Co2.  And lets be honest my time is Tishu was a whirlwind of FC's whelping supers so yea prob was best i didn't try and head FC any of that.

So being the Co2 Super capital FC you must of been really good right?

Edited by Nex Gaius

2 hours ago, Kneemon Lyvaina said:

Not in the majority of fleets in Tishu but i was in -TC- and Co2.  And lets be honest my time is Tishu was a whirlwind of FC's whelping supers so yea prob was best i didn't try and head FC any of that.

Also already lying and backpedaling... Sadbois

App lacks color and a voice recording, do try to fix that.
Almost as low effort at my posting.

Ive know Kneemon for several years now, can confirm he is a gud dooder (even if no dank colours) 

These questions have the potential to make or break you.

Feel free to take a moment to prepare yourself. .

What utensil do you use to cut cheese of of a block?

What is your preferred potato? How would you prep said potato?

Edited by Susan Deschian

2 minutes ago, Susan Deschian said:

These questions have the potential to make or break you. Feel free to take a moment to prepare yourself. .

Hide contents

What utensil do you use to cut cheese of of a block?

Hide contents

What is your preferred potato? How would you prep said potato?

Umm this is a hard one... well i guess i get my k-bar to cut the cheese and then i prefer red skin potatos and i generally just quarter them im prep for boiling or slow cooking.

Okay. . . at least you did not link some weird Icelandic pie serving spatula. . At this moment I just wouldn't feel right +1ing a improper cheese cutting infidel.

The potato question was a freebie for you to add a little spice to your app.

-+0 Here so I will #TrustInQwynn

Edited by Susan Deschian

Well besides how much of an fc you were or weren't, you at least seem like you have decent knowledge of what goes on in a fleet. And you put some effort into the app. That's a +1 for me.

1 hour ago, Kneemon Lyvaina said:

So your telling the retired Marine that using my k-bar is a bad thing.  

I do not recall saying the use of anything was a bad thing or however else you intend to spin it. I do recall saying it was improper for cutting cheese. .

Improper: not regularly or normally formed or not properly so called

I could stick my penis into a light socket. . Would it be a good thing or a bad thing? . . Well that depends on who you ask, I do believe most people can agree on it being improperly used.

-1 at this time
Reason: Socially Incompatible
Attributing factors: Refusing to do the sound cloud; responses to criticism

I do not personally care about your so called or not so called imaginary previous FC experience. I really couldn't care less since at least 85% of people never step up to run a fleet whether experienced or not. However I do care about whether or not I will have to mute you on mumble after 5 minutes sharing a channel with you.

The sad part was I was actually happy to see an app with at least some effort put into it. I will be more than happy to over turn my -1, if you or anyone else can put my concerns to rest.

Edited by Susan Deschian

You mention that you don't play much on steam. Are you willing to fix that?

Also, this has been mentioned multiple times. Fix your damn colors.

time for brass tax; in MSpaint please draw me a picture of Lex Arson enjoying his favorite sandwich 

also you said web Lokis were your favorite ship to fly; however as this fit is no longer viable please show me a fit for a nano-webbing ship

I've known Kneemon for a few years now and he's a pretty good dude (at least what I remember from a couple of years ago). 

The app looks okay overall. You will need to have a dread alt as well, so assuming you get in, you will need to inject a dread alt within a timely manner. @Kneemon Lyvaina these questions are for you:

You are FCing a fleet of about 50 dudes. 

1) What is your fleet composition?

2) What is the fit for your mainline DPS ship?

3) Explain why you chose this ship/composition and explain any weird fitting choices

4) Explain your engagement strategy and what sort of gangs you realistically expect to engage.

2 hours ago, smve criminal said:

time for brass tax; in MSpaint please draw me a picture of Lex Arson enjoying his favorite sandwich 

also you said web Lokis were your favorite ship to fly; however as this fit is no longer viable please show me a fit for a nano-webbing ship

I will be honest i struggle with nano fits but here is the best i came up with for a Nano web ship.

[Huginn, Huginn fit]

Damage Control II
Nanofiber Internal Structure II
Nanofiber Internal Structure II
Inertial Stabilizers II

50MN Y-T8 Compact Microwarpdrive
True Sansha Stasis Webifier
Large Shield Extender II
Large Shield Extender II

650mm Artillery Cannon II, Republic Fleet EMP M
[Empty High slot]
[Empty High slot]

Medium Core Defense Field Extender II
Medium Core Defense Field Extender II

Warrior II x2
Hammerhead II x3

I know its a gun short and using smaller guns i did this because this ship is designed as a support role thus DPS should not be your main concern.    I will work on your MS paint today as well.

2 hours ago, Dephar Arcarnum said:

You mention that you don't play much on steam. Are you willing to fix that?

Also, this has been mentioned multiple times. Fix your damn colors.

I don't play on steam that much because i don't have games on steam really.  if there was a game that i enjoyed on steam i would play it but as for now i don't have anything that brings me enjoyment in my steam library.

1 hour ago, Gradur Dohr said:

do you have enough money to inject a dread alt?

Liquid at the moment no, but i have a toon that i had from long ago that i extracted that has all skills injected for a nag so it would be easy to retrain it back up.  I could inject a portion of it as well.

http://prntscr.com/h1kbxe

2 hours ago, smve criminal said:

Here is your MS paint

24 minutes ago, Kneemon Lyvaina said:

Liquid at the moment no, but i have a toon that i had from long ago that i extracted that has all skills injected for a nag so it would be easy to retrain it back up.  I could inject a portion of it as well.

not good, you'll need a rev alt

1 hour ago, Kromix Xun said:

I've known Kneemon for a few years now and he's a pretty good dude (at least what I remember from a couple of years ago). 

The app looks okay overall. You will need to have a dread alt as well, so assuming you get in, you will need to inject a dread alt within a timely manner. @Kneemon Lyvaina these questions are for you:

You are FCing a fleet of about 50 dudes. 

1) What is your fleet composition?

2) What is the fit for your mainline DPS ship?

3) Explain why you chose this ship/composition and explain any weird fitting choices

4) Explain your engagement strategy and what sort of gangs you realistically expect to engage.

1) Main line DPS would be Cynabal's with Scimitar for logi (Scimis would need a Hyperspatial rig and a WS-608)  i would like roughly 30 dps 8-12 logi and the rest in dictors Booshers and tackle.

2) [Cynabal, Cynabal fit]

Damage Control II
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Tracking Enhancer II
Tracking Enhancer II

50MN Microwarpdrive II
Large Shield Extender II
Large Shield Extender II
EM Ward Amplifier II

720mm 'Scout' Artillery I
[Empty High slot]

Medium Anti-Thermal Screen Reinforcer II

3 & 4) Scimis would need the increase in warp speed so they would not slow down the mobility of the Cynabals.  I like the Cynabal as a small gang doctrine b/c its fast agile and can dictate engagement range fairly well.  With the bonus to Fall off you get from the Gallente Cruiser bonus helps you engage targets at a greater ranged then a lot of cruisers.  With this composition of ships you can easily alpha through almost any cruiser and unless they had a large support wing you could 2-3 volley a battlecruiser.  That being said this doctrine is not a brawling doctrine at all it is very much a kite doctrine and as such it should be used in that manner.  You don't want to be within 35 - 40k of the enemy at all as your ability to track them will greatly diminish.  Thus I would want to begin at a min range of 50-60 km away from the targets then use tranversal and speed to kite and tank their damage.  I would be looking to use this doctrine to engage enemy cruiser gank as well as small battlecruiser gangs. 

16 minutes ago, Gradur Dohr said:

not good, you'll need a rev alt

Ok,  i was unaware that Revelations were the preferred dread.  In that case i can take a look at what skills that toon may need and i can make sure he gets them but it should not be that big of a deal to be honest.