Section 1: Some Stuff About You

♥1♥ What's your timezone‚ primary language, and approximately how many hours of EVE do you play per week? Tell us a little about your real life‚ your age‚ occupation, etc.

Most of my playing time is in the US TZ, with sporadic playing times on weekends and days off.

I live in Canada and work a 9-to-5 office job in the accounting/revenue operations field.

Aside from EVE, my hobbies include eating good food and dancing. I love dancing. It's pretty much the one thing I'm obsessed with at the moment.

♥2♥ What are your feelings about Taylor Swift? Which Taylor Swift song inspires you the most and why?

Taylor Swift is a long-legged Goddess. My favourite album is Red. I love most of her songs (sorry, Tay, Reputation has me worried), but my top three songs (in no particular order) are: Everything Has Changed, Begin Again, and Enchanted.

♥3♥ Do you approve of scamming people in EVE? Have you ever done so? Do you think it’s okay not to honour ransoms?

I don't really do any of that stuff. I'm the type of person that plays GTA to abide to traffic laws. What others do is not really my concern though, as long as they aren't targetting my alliance mates.

♥4♥ Do you approve of meta-gaming and spying in EVE? Have ever you done so or had it done to you? Do you have any useful spy alts? PM details about them to Elise Randolph.

Meta-gaming and spying is part of the game, but I haven't personally taken part in any of it. I think I'm a pretty bad liar anyway.

♥5♥ List all of your EVE characters with links to skill sheets. Note your main character‚ skill points of each character‚ specializations and how long you’ve had each character.

If there are any passwords to the skill sheets, it’s meow.

Account 1:

Erica Durance (Main subcap/carrier pilot) - 104,253,844 SP - http://eveboard.com/pilot/Erica_Durance - https://zkillboard.com/character/1760819575/

Lillily (Jita alt) - 1,431,580 SP - http://eveboard.com/pilot/Lillilly 

Account 2:

Lumiebre (Triage alt) - 30,720,644 SP - http://eveboard.com/pilot/Lumiebre - https://zkillboard.com/character/97182001/

Rosettes (Covert scout/cyno alt/scanner) - 21,055,996 SP - http://eveboard.com/pilot/Rosettes - https://zkillboard.com/character/94523870/ 

Doll Dominance (Super alt in training) - 30,083,488 SP - http://eveboard.com/pilot/Doll_Dominance - https://zkillboard.com/character/94389056/ I plan on moving this character to a new account when she's ready. 

♥6♥ What ships can you pilot and what ships do you like? What is your play style? Do you have any FC experience? If so‚ on what scale? What other roles are you familiar with in fleets?

Erica is a Logistics 5 pilot. She can fly all of the T2 logistics cruisers and some T2 logistics frigates. The logi role is something I'm passionate about (I love it! It's also what I flew in the ATXV), so I would definitely fly logi for fleets. I probably wouldn't be comfortable being anchor until I'm more familiar with the other pilots and how fleets are run in PL, but that's also something I would like to do eventually. I also enjoy scanning for wormholes on my alt. In my previous alliance, I was in the top 5 all-time wormhole scanner for the wormholes completed leaderboard with over 3000 connections found.

♥7♥ Do you have an independent way to make income? Do you pay for EVE with PLEX or money?

ISK is not really an issue for me. I have a subscription and I pay for PLEX with money.

♥8♥ How long have you been playing EVE? Tell us a little about your EVE history‚ greatest achievements‚ your favorite fights or kills‚ previous corporations and alliances‚ and any past friendly or unfriendly relationships you’ve had with us.

I have been playing EVE for about three years. I became interested in EVE through a PS3 game called DUST 514. My corporation was involved with Planetary Conquest and I decided to subscribe to EVE to assist with orbital bombardments during engagements. I found out that the skill requirements for this game were quite high, so I ended up buying Erica from the character bazaar so I could get involved more quickly. However, it wasn't very fun to sit on a satellite and press F1, so I eventually ventured into low sec PVP.

My greatest achievement was being able to participate in the Alliance Tournament XV with Shadow Cartel. Not counting the feeder rounds, our team went 3:2 (or 6:3 if you count the feeders). It was my first time competing in any kind of EVE tournament and the whole experience was positive.

I hope I don't have any unfriendly relationships with anybody lol. I think I'm pretty easy to get along with.

♥9♥ List any relevant killboard links to your PvP characters‚ and explanations of any significant losses.

Most of my losses are logistics losses in fleets, so there is nothing too interesting. If you have any questions about a loss in particular, please let me know.

♥10♥ Why do you want to join us? Where did you hear about us? List any references or vouches in HABIT or PL (MAKE SURE you've talked to them first before posting here).

One of my favourite things about EVE is the community and PL has a great community. All of my interactions in-game and on Twitter's #tweetfleet with PL members in HABIT have been positive. Honestly, you just seem like a good group to fly with. My vouch is scaredpanda and Elise Randolph.

Section 2: Ship Setups

♥11♥ Give a setup for a ship or ships you would likely solo PvP in‚ even if you never solo PvP (multiboxing setups are fine).

[Tristan, Tristan]

Nanofiber Internal Structure II

Drone Damage Amplifier II

Medium Shield Extender II

5MN Y-T8 Compact Microwarpdrive

Warp Disruptor II

Small Anti-EM Screen Reinforcer I

Small Anti-Thermal Screen Reinforcer I

Small Core Defense Field Extender I

Warrior II x8

♥12♥ Give a setup for an armour tanked HAC or T3.

[Legion, Legion]

Corpus X-Type Armor Thermal Hardener

Imperial Navy Heat Sink

Corpus X-Type Armor Kinetic Hardener

Centii A-Type Adaptive Nano Plating

Corpus X-Type Armor Explosive Hardener

Syndicate 1600mm Steel Plates

Corpus X-Type Armor EM Hardener

Federation Navy 10MN Afterburner

Republic Fleet Medium Cap Battery

Remote Sensor Dampener II

Heavy Beam Laser II

Heavy Beam Laser II

Heavy Beam Laser II

True Sansha Small EMP Smartbomb

Heavy Beam Laser II

Heavy Beam Laser II

Heavy Beam Laser II

Medium Trimark Armor Pump II

Legion Core - Augmented Antimatter Reactor

Legion Defensive - Augmented Plating

Legion Offensive - Liquid Crystal Magnifiers

Legion Propulsion - Wake Limiter

♥13♥ Give a setup for a Machariel or long-range HAC/T3.

[Machariel, Machariel]

Damage Control II

Corelum C-Type Energized Explosive Membrane

Corpii A-Type Adaptive Nano Plating

Republic Fleet Gyrostabilizer

Imperial Navy 1600mm Steel Plates

Corpum A-Type Energized Kinetic Membrane

Federation Navy 1600mm Steel Plates

Gist X-Type 100MN Afterburner

Tracking Computer II

Tracking Computer II

Sensor Booster II

Sensor Booster II

Heavy Energy Neutralizer II

800mm Repeating Cannon II

Large Anti-Thermal Pump II

Large Trimark Armor Pump II

Large Trimark Armor Pump II

Warrior II x5

Bouncer II x4

♥14♥ Give a Remote Repair Battleship setup.

[Dominix, Dominix]

1600mm Rolled Tungsten Compact Plates

1600mm Rolled Tungsten Compact Plates

Armor Explosive Hardener II

Damage Control II

Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II

Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II

Warp Scrambler II

500MN Y-T8 Compact Microwarpdrive

Omnidirectional Tracking Link II

Stasis Webifier II

Drone Link Augmentor II

Large Remote Armor Repairer II

Large Remote Capacitor Transmitter II

Large Remote Capacitor Transmitter II

Large Egress Port Maximizer I

Large Remote Repair Augmentor I

Large Remote Repair Augmentor I

Infiltrator II x5

Warrior II x10

Valkyrie II x5

Hornet EC-300 x5

Federation Navy Hobgoblin x5

Gecko x2

♥15♥ Give a setup for a combat carrier you would use with us. If you have a supercarrier‚ post its current setup instead.

[Archon, Archon]

25000mm Steel Plates II

25000mm Steel Plates II

Damage Control II

Sensor Booster II

Drone Navigation Computer II

Capital Capacitor Booster I

Fighter Support Unit I

Fighter Support Unit I

Networked Sensor Array

Capital Energy Neutralizer I

Capital Energy Neutralizer I

Capital Trimark Armor Pump I

Dragonfly I x18

Firbolg I x27

Einherji I x18

Locust I x12

Satyr I x12

Gram I x12

♥16♥ If any of your characters can pilot Heavy Interdictors‚ give a setup for a Heavy Interdictor you’d use with us.

[Devoter, Devoter]

Damage Control II

Corpum B-Type Energized Thermal Membrane

Imperial Navy Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane

Dark Blood Adaptive Nano Plating

Corpum C-Type Energized EM Membrane

Sensor Booster II

Small Electrochemical Capacitor Booster I

50MN Cold-Gas Enduring Microwarpdrive

125mm Gatling AutoCannon II

Cynosural Field Generator I

Small Energy Nosferatu II

Small Energy Nosferatu II

Warp Disruption Field Generator II

Warp Disruption Field Generator II

Warrior II x5

Hornet EC-300 x5

Section 3: EVE Knowledge

♥17♥ While roaming‚ you find a Drake in a belt and engage it (you decide what ship(s) you're roaming in‚ and give us the setups here too). Half way through the fight‚ while the Drake has you warp disrupted‚ a Basilisk uncloaks. What do you do?

I must be having a terrible day if I get tackled by a Drake while on a Caracal roam. However, I would have tackle keep point on the Drake while I pulled range and have the fleet switch primary to the lone Basilisk. The Basilisk will either be forced to warp off and leave the Drake to die, or it would die with the Drake.

♥18♥ You are roaming with an alliance member‚ both of you in Vagabonds‚ and spot a lone Drake on a gate in an empty system. What do you do?

I would ask my alliance member to hold on the gate while I scouted the other side for a gate-camp.

♥19♥ You are solo roaming in a Vagabond and jump into a gate-camp with some interceptors and Arazus. How do you survive‚ if possible?

As soon as I decloak, I would burn back to the gate and wait for the gate-camp to lock and engage me. Once a majority of the Arazus has me aggressed, I would jump gate. If a few interceptors follow me and manage to get tackle, I would pull out of tackle range and/or kill them before warping to a safe.

♥20♥ You and a friend are in supercarriers‚ in low-sec, killing a small offline tower. Suddenly‚ a Falcon uncloaks and 50 roleplayers bridge in on top of both of you with eight HICs and 50k dps worth of ships. How do you survive?

I would be pre-aligned to a friendly POS, Citadel, or safe in system, so I would just warp out if a Falcon uncloaked.  

♥21♥ You and a friend are in scrubby battlecruisers (e.g. Hurricanes or Harbingers) with weak tanks‚ in low sec. A Tempest aggresses you under sentry fire and neutralizes all your cap‚ but you are able to MWD away out to 30km after taking a lot of damage. Do you leave your friend to die?

If my friend has not yet aggressed, they can jump the gate and warp off as the Tempest would still have a weapons timer and could not follow. However, if my friend has aggressed, I would maintain distance from the Tempest and reload long range ammo to assist my friend.  

♥22♥ You are in Old Man Star and have intel of a Nyx warping around. Describe the steps you would take to find the Nyx.

Depending on what character I'm on, I would either do a quick d-scan and leave system as to not spook the Nyx (in alliance character), or I would do a d-scan to see which celestial the Nyx is in and immediately start combat probing the Nyx while trying to keep the probes out of d-scan range for as long as possible (out of alliance scanning alt).

Thank you for taking the time to review my application! ♥

34 minutes ago, Dacil Arandur said:

Where in Canada do you live?

I live in the greater Toronto area. Are you Canadian as well?

25 minutes ago, Erica Durance said:

I live in the greater Toronto area. Are you Canadian as well?

Cool!  I live in Guelph

9 minutes ago, Dacil Arandur said:

Cool!  I live in Guelph

You’re not that far from me then! Like an hour drive lol.

1 hour ago, scaredpanda said:

#Vouch even though she needs to step up her tristan game <3

The solution is more Panda roams. 

One of the most important steps in joining HABIT is the Arts and Crafts project!

You have two choices, please pick one:

1) Since today is Halloween, please carve a pumpkin with an EVE related design. It can be anything from an EVE ship to the HABIT logo.

2) Since today is the 500th anniversary of the start of the Protestant Reformation, please write 95 things you like about @Elise Randolph

You don't have to get this done today, but when you are able to start working on it, please make sure to include lots of progress shots!

Good luck :)

7 hours ago, Dacil Arandur said:

One of the most important steps in joining HABIT is the Arts and Crafts project!

You have two choices, please pick one:

1) Since today is Halloween, please carve a pumpkin with an EVE related design. It can be anything from an EVE ship to the HABIT logo.

2) Since today is the 500th anniversary of the start of the Protestant Reformation, please write 95 things you like about @Elise Randolph

You don't have to get this done today, but when you are able to start working on it, please make sure to include lots of progress shots!

Good luck :)

7 hours ago, Bronopoly Crushingit said:

Bonus points if you carve 95 things you like about @Elise Randolph into a pumpkin.

What can I say, I'm an overachiever. Although I realized I messed up and carved "95 things I like about @Elise Randolph" instead of "you". RIP. 

Bonus pic.

Happy Halloween.

22 hours ago, Forlorn Wongraven said:

Welcome to HABIT, Centra's sister.

Amen Forlorn.

On 11/1/2017 at 4:59 AM, Forlorn Wongraven said:

Welcome to HABIT, Centra's sister.

l m a o