$0/$3000
Sign in to follow this  

Oh hi.

It's been more than 6 months since I was a waffle, but my only other corps are self-made carebear corps (because I didn't have the time or money to play) Horde, and Blue Republic since I just got back and am assuming you fuckers are going to make me go get some kills. I was active as shit while I was a member for over a year, almost 2 (until being unemployed, which is not a thing for me anymore), and really just want to jump back in.

It's nice to see so many familiar names still kicking around in the Ethikos thread, hopefully a few can vouch. Time and money aren't an issue for me anymore, and I just want to hit the ground running with some roams.

Happy to put in a proper application if I've been gone too long, really itching to blow shit up with y'all though.

Hey Layne, 

the names in your signature made me cry a bit from nostalgia <3 

Good to see you coming back to the game and having sorted everything out :)  Muchos Loverinos, someone recruitment relevant will make contact at some point in the not so distant future with you I guess :) 

Dooooope looking forward to it! Great to see you're still around, I wasn't sure who would have got purged by now.