1. List all of your characters, along with eveboard and zkillboard links for each one. Let us know if any of the characters are bought.
  All characters were created and have always been owned by me.
Account 1-
Temptress Truborn: My main.
https://zkillboard.com/character/312441091/
http://eveboard.com/pilot/Temptress_Truborn

Princess O'Chaos: Worthless alt, sits in Jita.
No zkill record, no skills trained.

Account 2-
Mizz Awox:  T2 siege dread alt, I injected so much into this bitch right b4 you closed recruitment.... :/
https://zkillboard.com/character/96719364/
http://eveboard.com/pilot/Mizz_Awox

Scroo Yoo: Worthless alt, sits in Amarr.
No zkill record, no skills trained.

Account 3-
Amethyst TruBitch: Incursion Alt
no zkill record
http://eveboard.com/pilot/Amethyst_TruBitch

Account 4-
Saphire TruBitch: Alpha account being trained into an incursion alt
no zkill record
http://eveboard.com/pilot/Saphire_TruBitch

2. Why are you leaving your current corp? 
  I absolutely love my corp. Unfortunately, they need to live in stable null sec sov to survive. They need safe space for their pve and I'm just burnt out on it. The space they are moving to will not have the kind of pvp I want. I'm not really interested in being tied down to sov anymore either. It will be very hard to leave the family I had with them. However, it's what I need to stay active and happy in the game. They will understand that and although they won't like it, they won't hate me for leaving either. I will always have a home with them if I need it. In the end it really is just a game and I need to do what makes me happy.

::Update- Got bored of waiting for you guys to open recruitment and decided to join Horde. Good local pvp and many fun times have been had, but I couldn't see myself being stuck on Horde coms much longer...::

3. Why do you want to join Waffles? 
  I want to join Waffles because I want the kind of pvp I see looking at your killboard. I want to be able to go find the good fights with a solid group of people that all want the same thing. Coyote, my friend in Waffles, has assured me that altho you are all assholes, lol, you are a solid group of friends. I want that. I want to be surrounded by other people that primarily focus on PVP. And not just the f1 blobs. It's really hard for me to consider major coalition fleets of 300+ dudes pressing f1 real content. That's just not fun for me. I want to join Waffles because you play how I want to play.

4. Do you know anyone in Waffles and/or is someone vouching you? 
  Yes, Coyote Benihime.

5. What do you enjoy most in EVE? 
  The ability to do so many different things with an amazing group of friends. I've made a great deal of spaceship friends who all like to do different things in Eve. Most recently I've gotten really bored with null sec ratting and sov. I have always preferred PVP, even when it wasn't consensual on my part. :P I like small gang pvp the most. Being able to grab a small group of people who know how to fly their own ship and find a fight is always fun. I've never much liked being in large fleets just pushing a button when the fc calls it. I would always prefer to be doing something a little different, like flying recon or tackle or being the fc. But yea, having a good group of friends that all want to kill all the things is definitely my favorite part of Eve.

6. Give an overview your EVE history (what have you been doing/who did you fly with most). 
  I was introduced to Eve back in 2009 by a real life friend. He brought me in to his high sec corp and I spent my time skilling up and running lvl 4 missions. I took a few years off for real life stuff. When I came back high sec was terrible, I tried to play for a while running my own mission fleets with old friends and I got bored and gave up again. When I came back the last time, my real life friend was living out in null sec. I decided to join him and give it a try. I freaking loved it. I was making great isk, learning to pvp, learning everything about null sec. That was in SMA right before WWBee. I busted my ass making fleets all the time, and defending sov against everyone... My corp left right before SMA died. We joined FUM8 in Delve. We stuck with them thru goons invading, moving to Catch, then to Tenal, then again when they went to Insmother. During that time I became an FC, alliance diplo, corp director and recruiter. I was even offered the position as an alliance officer in fum8, but the alliance was slowly dying. Leadership had made some really bad decisions and the consequences were just too much for my corp, so we left peaceably and joined our German allies, Combat Wombat.  They had also lost a lot when they moved from Tenal into Insmother and they have just recently decided to absolve into one corp and join Tri. I found a nice home for my corp outside of Tri/Vanguard Coalition and I plan to help them get settled, but I'm hoping to find something different for me. I've been in my current corp since I joined null sec, they have been my Eve family, and it's an amazing corp, they do all the things in eve, pve, mining & industry and even pvp but it's time for something new for me. I want more pvp than just home defense and blob fleets. (I'm a mom... After rereading this I think it's quite obvious that I have spent the majority of my time being my corp's mom. Being responsible for the whole of my corp, even tho I'm only a director, and for my alliance, even before I was anything more than a line member. I'm ready to be a line member again, and not having that weight on my shoulders anymore.)

7. What country are you from, what languages do you speak and how old are you? 
  I am from the US. I only speak English. I am 29.

8. In what time zone are you most active?
  I am US tz, but I'm usually logged in all day. From like 9am EST to midnight or so, depending on what's going on. I've also been known to alarm clock for important or really fun stuff.

9. What makes you stand out from your average F1 monkey?
  I'm gonna attempt to refrain from writing a whole story here too... But this one is pretty easy. I'm not an F1 monkey. I never have been. I have always tried to be the special snowflake in a fleet. Any time I was allowed I chose a tackle, recon or any fucking thing other than the main dps ship. I want to fly my own ship. I understand needing to have as many dps ships in a fleet as possible. But a fleet always needs more than that. I'll fly and do what's needed of me. But when it's left to me I want to choose my own ships, fly my own way, and shoot all the things.

10. How do you make your ISK? 
  Most recently was null sec ratting. It got boring really fast and I've just started to run low sec incursions for isk.

11. Can you fly any caps - if so, which ones? 
  Thanatos, Moros, Chimera on main. Alt is trained into a Revelation.

12. Do you play any other games or have other hobbies? 
  I don't play any other games anymore. I use to enjoy some Black Ops on the ps3 before my kids took it over. I don't really have any other hobbies either. Eve is life! :P

13. Post fits for one of your favourite ships from each of these categories: Solo, Small gang, Large Fleet, Blops (You can enclose them in spoiler tags to save space).
Solo-

[Myrmidon, Myrmidon]
Damage Control II
Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II
Medium Armor Repairer II
Medium Armor Repairer II
Medium Ancillary Armor Repairer

Warp Scrambler II
50MN Y-T8 Compact Microwarpdrive
Stasis Webifier II
Small Capacitor Booster II

Heavy Electron Blaster II

Medium Auxiliary Nano Pump I
Medium Auxiliary Nano Pump I
Medium Nanobot Accelerator I

Hammerhead II x10
Infiltrator II x10

Null M x4000
Nanite Repair Paste x468
Void M x6000
Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge M x3395
(fill boosters and cargo with navy cap booster 400s)

Small gang-

[Taranis, Taranis]
Damage Control II
Micro Auxiliary Power Core I
Magnetic Field Stabilizer II

Warp Scrambler II
Republic Fleet Medium Shield Extender
5MN Y-T8 Compact Microwarpdrive

Light Ion Blaster II
Light Ion Blaster II
Light Ion Blaster II

Small Trimark Armor Pump I
Small Anti-EM Pump I

Federation Navy Antimatter Charge S x3000
Void S x4841
Null S x1500
Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge S x3000
Nanite Repair Paste x150

Large fleet-

[Lachesis, Lachesis]
Damage Control II
Power Diagnostic System II

Large Shield Extender II
Large Shield Extender II
Adaptive Invulnerability Field II
Republic Fleet Warp Disruptor
10MN Afterburner II
EM Ward Field II

Cynosural Field Generator I
250mm Railgun II
Medium EMP Smartbomb II
Medium EMP Smartbomb II

Medium Core Defense Field Extender II

Warrior II x10

Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge M x500
Targeting Range Dampening Script x2
Nanite Repair Paste x250
Spike M x500
Scan Resolution Dampening Script x2
Liquid Ozone x600

This fit works well with large Mach fleets. I am training the t2 mach guns right now, have both bs skills to 4. So can fly the mach if I need to as well.

Blops-

[Proteus, Proteus]
Damage Control II
Imperial Navy Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane
Imperial Navy Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane
Centum C-Type Energized Explosive Membrane
Imperial Navy 1600mm Steel Plates

Caldari Navy Warp Scrambler
Shadow Serpentis Stasis Webifier

Covert Cynosural Field Generator I
Covert Ops Cloaking Device II

Medium Trimark Armor Pump II

Proteus Propulsion - Interdiction Nullifier
Proteus Offensive - Hybrid Encoding Platform
Proteus Core - Friction Extension Processor
Proteus Defensive - Covert Reconfiguration

Federation Navy Hobgoblin x10

Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge M x2200
Navy Cap Booster 400 x9
Liquid Ozone x300

(Almost ready to fly a Sin!)
Edited by Temptress Truborn

1 hour ago, Temptress Truborn said:

Large fleet-

[Lachesis, Lachesis]
Damage Control II

Large Shield Extender II
Large Shield Extender II
Republic Fleet Warp Disruptor
10MN Afterburner II
EM Ward Field II

Cynosural Field Generator I
250mm Railgun II
Medium EMP Smartbomb II
Medium EMP Smartbomb II

Warrior II x10

Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge M x500
Targeting Range Dampening Script x2
Nanite Repair Paste x250
Spike M x500
Scan Resolution Dampening Script x2
Liquid Ozone x600

This fit works well with large Mach fleets. I am training the t2 mach guns right now, have both bs skills to 4. So can fly the mach if I need to as well.

Please explain what you mean when you say this fit works well with large mach fleets.

1 minute ago, shpees said:

Please explain what you mean when you say this fit works well with large mach fleets.

It's basically heavy tackle that wont get shrek'd  if the Fc calls for shield machs to cycle their smartbombs. Works well to keep the opposing fleet's light tackle at bay and holds down their fc or whichever target from warping away from decent range. Can also be used to cyno in backup and be refit to damp enemy logi.

I prefer to fly something useful to fleets, without only being able to press f1 when FC calls for it.  Also, I forgot to edit that I can use the t2 mach guns now. I made this app a while ago....

Hi @Temptress Truborn

You mentioned an interest in flying special ships, recon, tackle, etc. Any stories you can tell about that? Something you're particularly proud of, or would like to improve about?

You also said you have at least some degree of FC experience. What was the most problematic issue for you in fcing? What was the greatest curbstomp you've ever performed while leading a fleet? What was the greatest, crippling, loss you've had leading a fleet?

You're in Horde so I think you understand this to a certain extent but will you be able to adapt to our internal corp structure? What I mean by that is we are a corporation with a very strong desire to, in the classic words of autistic fucks everywhere, git gud. We are very open with out language, we are also very open towards expressing our opinions towards someone who has fucked up, exceedingly so to someone who refuses to learn or admit a mistake had been done in the first place. We've had people who, despite looking very good on paper, simply was not a good fit for our internal culture, folding within a week or two because they refused to admit to their mistakes, believed that the corp should adapt to their ridiculous fairy princess bullshit or otherwise just really refused to learn from aforementioned mistakes. Do you think any of those may apply to you or serve as a potential problem in the future? If so it's best for that to be addressed now.

9 minutes ago, Temptress Truborn said:

It's basically heavy tackle that wont get shrek'd  if the Fc calls for shield machs to cycle their smartbombs. Works well to keep the opposing fleet's light tackle at bay and holds down their fc or whichever target from warping away from decent range. Can also be used to cyno in backup and be refit to damp enemy logi.

I prefer to fly something useful to fleets, without only being able to press f1 when FC calls for it.  Also, I forgot to edit that I can use the t2 mach guns now. I made this app a while ago....

As large shield Mach fleets are not a thing in the current meta, what would be an appropriate support fit for the standard meta defining armor mach fleets?

2 minutes ago, John Falkner said:

You mentioned an interest in flying special ships, recon, tackle, etc. Any stories you can tell about that? Something you're particularly proud of, or would like to improve about?

I've always enjoyed going on roams and going in first and hunting targets in anoms and getting something juicy tackled for the fleet behind me. Or being able to force the enemy fleet to engage instead of run away by holding their fc on grid. And there's always room for improvement. I've lost many taranises by stupid little shit like not shutting my mwd when someone else called secondary point.

8 minutes ago, John Falkner said:

You also said you have at least some degree of FC experience. What was the most problematic issue for you in fcing? What was the greatest curbstomp you've ever performed while leading a fleet? What was the greatest, crippling, loss you've had leading a fleet?

I have fc'd some. My biggest problem is kid aggro. Something happens irl with one of my minions and I have to rely on a backup. My kids were the biggest reason I waited so long to start fc'ing. If it wasn't for having such good friends and having them back me up and push me to FC then I never would have for anything more than small gang shit.

I can't say that I've ever officially fc'd a curbstomp fleet really. I first started in tenal when Lumpy and FUM8 were messin with XIX sov. I fc'd a bunch of structure bashes and held enemy fleets back by setting up gate camps with prophecies. I did a lot of bullshit defending sov. I never really lost a fleet either. I'm pretty good at getting people riled up in Horde and getting them to get their shit together and smash gotg when they come around though. I fc'd for corp a lot, but it wasn't doctrine, people took what they wanted to fly, within reason. I expected people to know what the hell they're doing and just help them keep dps on target and keep us structured.

20 minutes ago, John Falkner said:

You're in Horde so I think you understand this to a certain extent but will you be able to adapt to our internal corp structure? What I mean by that is we are a corporation with a very strong desire to, in the classic words of autistic fucks everywhere, git gud. We are very open with out language, we are also very open towards expressing our opinions towards someone who has fucked up, exceedingly so to someone who refuses to learn or admit a mistake had been done in the first place. We've had people who, despite looking very good on paper, simply was not a good fit for our internal culture, folding within a week or two because they refused to admit to their mistakes, believed that the corp should adapt to their ridiculous fairy princess bullshit or otherwise just really refused to learn from aforementioned mistakes. Do you think any of those may apply to you or serve as a potential problem in the future? If so it's best for that to be addressed now.

I've been around EVE quite a bit. I've heard the worst of the worst and it doesn't bother me. I like learning from people that know more than me, even if they're an asshole about it. I can take shit and give shit without issue. I can be super helpful and kind when needed, but have no problems ripping someone a new one when need be and sometimes just for the lolz. And you gotta own your mistakes if you expect to learn from them. I don't see there being any issue there.

22 minutes ago, shpees said:

As large shield Mach fleets are not a thing in the current meta, what would be an appropriate support fit for the standard meta defining armor mach fleets?

Yea, I didn't think that would fly :P. Idk wtf I was smoking when I said mach fleets. 

[Phobos, Armor Phobos]
Damage Control II
1600mm Steel Plates II
1600mm Steel Plates II
Shadow Serpentis Armor Explosive Hardener

Sensor Booster II
10MN Y-S8 Compact Afterburner

M-36 Enduring Warp Disruption Field Generator

ECCM Script x1
Navy Cap Booster 400 x1

2 hours ago, Temptress Truborn said:

Yea, I didn't think that would fly :P. Idk wtf I was smoking when I said mach fleets. 

[Phobos, Armor Phobos]
Damage Control II
1600mm Steel Plates II
1600mm Steel Plates II
Shadow Serpentis Armor Explosive Hardener

Sensor Booster II
10MN Y-S8 Compact Afterburner

ECCM Script x1
Navy Cap Booster 400 x1

That's better though i'm not sure how I feel about a cynoless hic but I think you get the point. What is the purpose of your proteus fit, also I see you are close to a sin how would you fit it for use in a fleet? 

58 minutes ago, shpees said:

That's better though i'm not sure how I feel about a cynoless hic but I think you get the point. What is the purpose of your proteus fit, also I see you are close to a sin how would you fit it for use in a fleet? 

The proteus fit is for either being bridged onto or cynoing a blops fleet onto a blops target and being able to get away after its dead.

I don't have a Sin fit planned yet and I'm not able to get on my pc right now. I don't have bridging trained yet. (In the que) And I have no plans to solo drop anything right now so will depend on how everyone else will be fit. I know some people use RR armor fits and I think that would be pretty cool. But with t3c logi becoming a thing, maybe that would be worth looking at. Proteus & legion logi with max dps sins... Will mess with some fits and link when I get back to the pc if ya want.

I guess it would also be worth mentoning that it depends on who we're dropping on. Logi and logi fits are basically pointless if you're dropping on someone like goons who will have theta squad counter drop on you instantly. If you get to the point that you're caught by them and need logi, you're already dead anyway. So max dps then escape would be best.

1 hour ago, Temptress Truborn said:

The proteus fit is for either being bridged onto or cynoing a blops fleet onto a blops target and being able to get away after its dead.

I don't mean to bust your balls but why did you choose the mids you did when creating this fit? The scram and web make sense but a cap booster just doesn't make sense to me especially as you are lacking a prop mod of any sort. 

EDIT: 

ok ok

What you gave is I'm hoping a taranis fit for a so called "hunting fleet" aka a group of people specifically going after nullbears. The shield extender variant is especially bad, given how it increases your sig radius and it deprives you of an extra mid slot, that could help you with dictating range from your targets in case shit hits the fan.

The current meta seems to be dictating bulkheads + SAAR and either web or dual prop in the free med slot. Also the Taranis is the only ceptor able to carry drones and with 5 ranises in your hunting fleet gang that translates into two full squads of ec-300s. Those can go miles in widening your gang's engagement profile and allowing you enough time to dunk both tackled nerd and rlm cancer backup.

Finally, the overal choice of a taranis as a small gang fit choice, is bad on its own merrit. This, because the taranis, as all other combat ceptors, need to get within face rape range to apply dps, which makes them a great target to blap in today's cancerous meta. They shine in nothing but in hunting fleets and maybe solo, piloting permitting. So yeah, in my view, you haven't really provided a small gang fit. Up to you really to change that or not. 

Also, hi o/ 

this post was brought to you by Mikhail bullying about being constructive in recruitement threads (he's right to be honest)

Edited by Puchoco Voluspa

Puchoco Voluspa, I fit Taranises out of whatever I still have in the hangar most of the time. They are basically just frigates, cost close to nothing and if I manage to tackle a single thing for the group I'm flying with we're almost always isk positive even if I do die. It's cheap, fast, has dps and enough tank to survive most engagements. And with living in Horde space, if you're not fast as hell to get to a nuet, the blob of blood thirsty hordelings will wreck everything before you get there. But thanks for your opinion.

John Falkner, that's the low sec incursion group's travel fit. Kid aggro got me caught on a gate in an incursion system.

59 minutes ago, Temptress Truborn said:

John Falkner, that's the low sec incursion group's travel fit. Kid aggro got me caught on a gate in an incursion system.

Does this happen a lot? 

For example: where flying an arty mach fleet and we have just enough alpha to kill stuff but suddenly you get kid aggro and we see a mach not aligning, anchoring or not shooting.

Which means we lose our alpha.

You can ask @Atlas Diariwhat happens after that.

43 minutes ago, Temptress Truborn said:

Puchoco Voluspa, I fit Taranises out of whatever I still have in the hangar most of the time. They are basically just frigates, cost close to nothing and if I manage to tackle a single thing for the group I'm flying with we're almost always isk positive even if I do die. It's cheap, fast, has dps and enough tank to survive most engagements. And with living in Horde space, if you're not fast as hell to get to a nuet, the blob of blood thirsty hordelings will wreck everything before you get there. But thanks for your opinion.

So you were asked to provide a fit for a small gang and you essentially opted for a disposable frig size class vessel, which you put together from hangar scrap, that plays the role of "tackle and die who cares we're isk positive". It has nowhere near enough tank to survive any of the actual fights an actual roaming gang will get and its paper dps will evaporate when get shot at by anything that's not a ratter/miner. Also, if you die, we might be momentarily isk positive, but with an on paper at least, scout/tackler down, you gimp your roaming gang by a huge margin and you do that when they most likely are deep into hostile space.

The only thing this ranis does good is work as a "whoring" ceptor, that does the job of getting there and then hoping it doesn't get shot at amidst the dozens of hordelings on grid who shoot at the admittedly expensive soon to be killmail that bigmiker's nightmare is. 

I honestly believe our ideas on what constitutes a small gang and what such a gang does as a rule of thumb, greatly differ. I assure you, our small roaming gangs are not looking for "tackle at all costs" tacklers and ceptors play a crucial role in anything we do, ranging from pico gangs to humongous fleets. We certainly do NOT shitfit them with hangar leftovers and in fact we have entire threads/actual presentations on how to properly fit them, for whatever role they might have + how to properly fly them. As someone who has done endless roaming pico gangs with a single ceptor, your nonchalant approach kinda rubs me the wrong way. I'm kewl with people losing shit, but I'm not kewl with my ceptors dying. The fact that you've been an FC and you're cool with that is literally puzzling.

I hate the fact that I love your vouch...

Puchoco Voluspa idk why you have such a hate boner for the taranis. And I didn't say this fit was shit from my hangar. To clarify... even with officer tank mods and shit this ship wouldn't be able to tank but a few seconds longer than a meta mod fit. This ship and the same with any other frigate/low ehp ship's survivability is completely dependant on the pilots experience and ability to fly the ship properly. Also, It's easy enough to refit based on what's needed for the roam or fleet you plan. And idk wtf a Pico gang even is.. feel free to enlighten me though.

Winry Dhoore, no it doesn't happen often. However, if my kid takes a dive off the kitchen chair and busts his face, Internet pixels can wait. I've been playing for something like 8 years now and I'm pretty good at multitasking eve and RL. Can I promise it won't happen again though? No.

6 hours ago, Temptress Truborn said:

Puchoco Voluspa idk why you have such a hate boner for the taranis. And I didn't say this fit was shit from my hangar. To clarify... even with officer tank mods and shit this ship wouldn't be able to tank but a few seconds longer than a meta mod fit. This ship and the same with any other frigate/low ehp ship's survivability is completely dependant on the pilots experience and ability to fly the ship properly. Also, It's easy enough to refit based on what's needed for the roam or fleet you plan. And idk wtf a Pico gang even is.. feel free to enlighten me though.

I don't know how to make it plain

I love a well fitted ranis. Yours isn't. It certainly is not a typical small gang ship/fit and the hull in general, works only in combat ceptor fleets hunting carebears (again fitted in a different way for reasons that I again explained) and/or solo stuff. The question asked for a small gang ship. One that we would actually care if you lost. Not one where no fucks are given, because it's something designed to be fast enough to whore on shit, without any regard as to its survival. Yes I know even officer fitted it will not tank, which is why I don't take them in my small gangs and no sane man does. Which is also why if I were asked to provide a fit for such a gang, I wouldn't use a ranis. Not even a properly fitted one.

I hope I made sense now, in any case good luck with your app

Edited by Puchoco Voluspa

Puchoco Voluspa, I do get what you're saying. I've only ever hunted null bear ratters in small gangs. So it makes sense. And tbh, one of the main reasons I want to join Waffles is to learn new pvp styles. My old Corp was lazy and didn't roam much and my current Corp is a fucking blob fest. I never once said and I never will say that I'm good with fits. I just think I'm not all that bad at working with what I have, shit fit or not. ;) I know I have a lot of things I can improve at and need experience at doing. Small gang Waffles style sounds like fun and I'd be happy let ya teach me a thing or two about how to do it properly. I genuinely thank you for the time you took to shit on my post. Lmfao <3

And for everyone else that's sure to shit on my fits... yea, fitting is far from being one of my strengths in Eve and I could've taken the safe route and just stole some shit from zkill that I know you use and would approve of. I instead did what the question asked and listed my favorite ships... So I chose to list fits I have actually used and had fun with. It didn't say to post the best ones, or even ones that make sense. Just my favorite ones. Everyone's experience in the game differs in many ways. That's just another of the many things that makes Eve awesome...

I'm not able to throw all these fits in to Pyfa to take a look at them but off the bat, no cyno or NOS on that Phobos is a little questionable.  Also a lack of faction plates, which aren't expensive and allow for easier fitting choices and more HP.

Edited by Eonan Dmalum

https://zkillboard.com/kill/59628365/

Better Eonan Dmalum? I was actually told I wasn't allowed to have the faction bits on fleets, so I saved a basic version and change it as needed or allowed. I still can't get to my pc, but I'm sure I have a few other versions saved. This one was to hold multiple caps I think. I don't even remember.

Suggestion: Wait with answering until you are able to get to your pc and answer properly and not link us buffer fit phobos with an Auxilliary Nano Pump

Take your time.

9 hours ago, Temptress Truborn said:

https://zkillboard.com/kill/59628365/

Better Eonan Dmalum? I was actually told I wasn't allowed to have the faction bits on fleets, so I saved a basic version and change it as needed or allowed. I still can't get to my pc, but I'm sure I have a few other versions saved. This one was to hold multiple caps I think. I don't even remember.

Whoever told you that is a fucking moron.

Also jesus...I clicked the zkill.  Nope.  Rigs are wrong.

Edited by Eonan Dmalum

15 hours ago, Temptress Truborn said:

And for everyone else that's sure to shit on my fits... yea, fitting is far from being one of my strengths in Eve and I could've taken the safe route and just stole some shit from zkill that I know you use and would approve of. 

Being able to fit a ship properly is a part of EvE, as is information gathering. The two of these go hand in hand. I am not a recruiter any longer so take this as you may but in the future it is wise the be able to explain the reasoning behind your fits especially where they differ from establish doctrines. Be that our own or those of your former corp/alliance. People that can think and react to myriad situations are the life blood of waffles and EVERYONE here has to be able to do that. A fit that is bad is just that. A fit that is bad but you put forth the time and effort to explain your reasoning behind it is slightly less so.