1 hour ago, Eonan Dmalum said:

Whoever told you that is a fucking moron.

Also jesus...I clicked the zkill.  Nope.  Rigs are wrong.

Yea, I agree. The fc team and alliance leadership had lots of issues, but I was specifically told I wasn't allowed to have bling on my fit for fleets by the fc team. As far as the rigs, I know. I had previously been playing with a self rep phobos fit for gate camps. I had the armor pump 2 ordered from Jita but was asked to respond to multiple nuet caps (click related on that lossmail) messin with people in our  regardless if the fit was ready. So it was thrown together quickly.

57 minutes ago, Lunariia said:

Being able to fit a ship properly is a part of EvE, as is information gathering. The two of these go hand in hand. I am not a recruiter any longer so take this as you may but in the future it is wise the be able to explain the reasoning behind your fits especially where they differ from establish doctrines. Be that our own or those of your former corp/alliance. People that can think and react to myriad situations are the life blood of waffles and EVERYONE here has to be able to do that. A fit that is bad is just that. A fit that is bad but you put forth the time and effort to explain your reasoning behind it is slightly less so.

I agree. I should have taken the time to update my fits before I posted my app. ‎Thursday, ‎August ‎31, ‎2017, ‏‎1:16:04 PM was when I initially filled out the app and saved it to my pc. I was waiting to apply until I finished injecting my dread alt, but then recruitment closed for your merge to PL. So meta changes and I forget wtf I was doing with those fits etc. I can manage basic fits, but I've never been in an alliance that allowed bling fits though and I've just recently found a really efficient way to make isk so I can afford to bling the shit out my ships. So making shit shiny and being able to fit things differently based on the extra fitting room will be new to me. Glad I'm applying to a corp that has plenty of knowledge and expertise in that area.

4 hours ago, McMelch said:

Suggestion: Wait with answering until you are able to get to your pc and answer properly and not link us buffer fit phobos with an Auxilliary Nano Pump

Take your time.

Thanks. I was out of town to be closer to my dad who was having some pretty crazy heart problems. I'm home now, but I didn't want anyone thinking I was ignoring their questions and comments.

I've flown incursions with tempress a few times. She is always kind, helpful, and easy going. 

Skill could use some polish, but your activity board is decent, and you have injected a dread. I would recommend that you train a couple alts on your accounts to use as cyno scouts/dictors/etc. Adding more utility to the corp is very important as we are always expected to punch above our weight. 

You will be joining a  "benevolent" dictatorship that actually pays attention to what its individual members think, say, and how they generally perform. It is a different culture, and you will have to adapt to that. Thick skin, teachability  (is that a word?), and a willingness to step up when something is needed are requirements to join our merry band of murder. 

2 minutes ago, Temptress Truborn said:

I agree. I should have taken the time to update my fits before I posted my app. ‎Thursday, ‎August ‎31, ‎2017, ‏‎1:16:04 PM was when I initially filled out the app and saved it to my pc. I was waiting to apply until I finished injecting my dread alt, but then recruitment closed for your merge to PL. So meta changes and I forget wtf I was doing with those fits etc. I can manage basic fits, but I've never been in an alliance that allowed bling fits though and I've just recently found a really efficient way to make isk so I can afford to bling the shit out my ships. So making shit shiny and being able to fit things differently based on the extra fitting room will be new to me. Glad I'm applying to a corp that has plenty of knowledge and expertise in that area.

Good to hear. I see you are close to flying a Sin. Would you mind fitting a Redeemer for me?

24 minutes ago, Brett Joseph said:

I've flown incursions with tempress a few times. She is always kind, helpful, and easy going.

I'll be sure to be extra mean to you next time. :)

Skill could use some polish, but your activity board is decent, and you have injected a dread. I would recommend that you train a couple alts on your accounts to use as cyno scouts/dictors/etc. Adding more utility to the corp is very important as we are always expected to punch above our weight.

I plan to make my incursion alts useful as soon as they get gud at the skills needed to make my wallet fat.

You will be joining a  "benevolent" dictatorship that actually pays attention to what its individual members think, say, and how they generally perform. It is a different culture, and you will have to adapt to that. Thick skin, teachability  (is that a word?), and a willingness to step up when something is needed are requirements to join our merry band of murder.

That sounds good to me. I've already said that I'm willing to listen and learn. I've always been helpful when it's needed which is why I've always been pushed for leadership roles of some sort in every alliance I've been in (except Horde). I'm not saying I wont get annoyed as fuck at times, but I'm human just like everyone else. And thick skin isn't an issue... I enjoy having a reason to be a smart mouthed bitch sometimes. :P 

Edited by Temptress Truborn

1 hour ago, Lunariia said:

Good to hear. I see you are close to flying a Sin. Would you mind fitting a Redeemer for me?

[Redeemer, Redeemer]
Imperial Navy Heat Sink
Imperial Navy Heat Sink
Coreli A-Type Adaptive Nano Plating
Coreli A-Type Adaptive Nano Plating
Syndicate Damage Control
Imperial Navy 1600mm Steel Plates
Imperial Navy 1600mm Steel Plates

Gist C-Type 500MN Microwarpdrive
Caldari Navy Warp Scrambler
Heavy Capacitor Booster II
Large Micro Jump Drive

Caldari Navy Cloaking Device
Dual Heavy Pulse Laser II
Dark Blood Heavy Energy Neutralizer

Large Trimark Armor Pump II
Large Trimark Armor Pump II

'Augmented' Hammerhead x2
Gecko x2
'Augmented' Hobgoblin x1

Imperial Navy Multifrequency L x6
Imperial Navy Standard L x6
Conflagration L x6
Navy Cap Booster 3200 x8
Scorch L x6
Nanite Repair Paste x100

Hey @Temptress Truborn we have a few other girls in corp and they got used to our West Point type of dealing with issues, problems and people. Do you think it's going to be a problem if we treat you the same as anyone in corp despite your gender? Meaning the only thing we care about is what kind of added value you are to the corp and our group and we don't give af about anything else.

17 minutes ago, Reza Najafi said:

Hey @Temptress Truborn we have a few other girls in corp and they got used to our West Point type of dealing with issues, problems and people. Do you think it's going to be a problem if we treat you the same as anyone in corp despite your gender? Meaning the only thing we care about is what kind of added value you are to the corp and our group and we don't give af about anything else.

The fact that I have tits instead of moobs like most eve players... doesn't affect my ability to play Eve and I would expect everyone else to realize that as well. I've never used my gender to get special advantages and I sure as hell don't plan to now. I'm not a girly girl IRL and most of my friends are guys so I'm use to rude and crude and that's what I'm good at. I've dealt with people trying to white knight me and I've dealt with guys acting like they were beating off to my voice and skull fucking my corpse giving lots of details while on coms... The only thing I expect special consideration for is the fact that I have 3 kids and you will hear them and their cartoons in the background when I talk in coms. I ALWAYS have a headset on so what people say isn't an issue, but I can't shut them up, so bitch if you must, but they're never gonna be quiet.

15 hours ago, Temptress Truborn said:

The fact that I have tits instead of moobs like most eve players... doesn't affect my ability to play Eve and I would expect everyone else to realize that as well. I've never used my gender to get special advantages and I sure as hell don't plan to now. I'm not a girly girl IRL and most of my friends are guys so I'm use to rude and crude and that's what I'm good at. I've dealt with people trying to white knight me and I've dealt with guys acting like they were beating off to my voice and skull fucking my corpse giving lots of details while on coms... The only thing I expect special consideration for is the fact that I have 3 kids and you will hear them and their cartoons in the background when I talk in coms. I ALWAYS have a headset on so what people say isn't an issue, but I can't shut them up, so bitch if you must, but they're never gonna be quiet.

That works.

I fly incursions with @Temptress Truborn and can honestly say I have nothing negative to say about her. She has the ability to learn, listen, and I believe that she will be a good addition to our USTZ culture wise and ability wise.

@Temptress Truborn

Okay, here are my thoughts.

Everyone that runs incursion groups with you only have good things to say about you which is good, the fact that Coyote is vouching you also falls under my consideration here

I find your fitting skills subpar, you've shown only that you can copy what people tell you to fly but not so much with the ability to understand what each module does or why it's fit in a certain way. Considering you said you were on an FC team I find this surprising. Speaking from a personal note, I also find your attitude with losing ships to incursion rats off putting. I understand it was to deal with your kid, believe me I do, but if you lose a similar ship or, even worse, a cap or even a super for the same reason and all I get is "Sorry about that, but I said in my application that I couldn't promise  not dying in a silly way." then that's an unacceptable answer. You will get yelled at, ridiculed and, depending on how you would respond to that, purged.

However, you've repeatedly maintained a desire to get better, and also that when you'll get called out, told what you'd do wrong, that you'd do your best to respond to criticism. Waffles has always thrived on that kind of attitude, the desire to get better. You've said you've done a lot in eve, played for eight years and while I value that experience, I value even more that you wouldn't bring a big head with you to Waffles. We all start at the bottom here, ground floor crap, and we rise or fall according to merit and our willingness to learn, you get what I mean?

So my question to you is ultimately, do you think what I've said is unfair? That you feel insulted or it doesn't sound good to you or you'd rather go somewhere else? That's fine, completely reasonable, if you feel after reading that you won't be a good fit for the corp that's alright. If you say, however, that you do want it, you like what I've said or at the very least you want to prove everything I said in my third paragraph wrong then even better, because I rather engage you and get you to play at your best and prove Coyote's trust in you than for you to die in a very, very silly way and embarrass Coyote.

@John Falkner

I appreciate the reviews from my fellow incursion runners. Actually talking with someone and getting to know them and their personality goes a long way and I'm glad you're taking that into consideration.

I really do know what most modules do in the game, I just know that I can always just ask for a fit from someone else. I don't find poking at eft or pyfa or w/e for hours trying to come up with fits very fun or engaging. Basically my terrible excuse would be the whole "work smarter not harder" (aka never not be lazy). Someone has already came up with a good fit, just gotta ask. I have no problems with putting in the effort in the future if that's what's asked of me.

I have only died to incursion rats the one time and that's the only time that I can remember that I've lost a ship due to kid stuff and I was in the process of warping when I died. So my cloak timer had just worn off. I did kick myself for it, but I really couldn't control that situation. I really wish I could tell you something similar would never happen again. I can tell you that I can handle any shit that's thrown at me for it. No promises I won't find a way to lighten the situation or throw other people we know under the bus for the same thing for lesser reasons... But I will own up to my shit. I also know that my reaction to any shit throwing would never get me purged. I know when I can get away with being a bitch and when I should shut my mouth and be a good girl.

I know I'm far from being the most experienced and talented Eve player. I enjoy learning new stuff from more experienced people. It really is why I applied to Waffles. I have no problem being the low man on the totem pole and working my way up. That's how it should be.

I appreciate your post very much. I think what you've said is not only fair but actually just proves that I will be a good fit for your corp. The fact that so many of you took the time and shit on my post is awesome. Pushing me to do better and be better. That's exactly what I want. And I will do whatever's needed of me and I will be an asset to you and your corp. And I'll find plenty of other ways to embarrass Coyote, no need to lose ships for it.

To much to read in thread, but I did see you got impatient and joined Horde. Is this typical of you? Is your "employment page" a revolving door?

2. Why are you leaving your current corp? 
  I absolutely love my corp. Unfortunately, they need to live in stable null sec sov to survive. They need safe space for their pve and I'm just burnt out on it. The space they are moving to will not have the kind of pvp I want. I'm not really interested in being tied down to sov anymore either. It will be very hard to leave the family I had with them. However, it's what I need to stay active and happy in the game. They will understand that and although they won't like it, they won't hate me for leaving either. I will always have a home with them if I need it. In the end it really is just a game and I need to do what makes me happy.

::Update- Got bored of waiting for you guys to open recruitment and decided to join Horde. Good local pvp and many fun times have been had, but I couldn't see myself being stuck on Horde coms much longer...::

Not at all. I didn't want to mine (extracted those skills) and hide away in fortress Delve with my previous corp so I joined Horde to make sure my killboard stayed active and I was able to PVP any time I want. The corps in my corp history are basically the same group of people. I left behind a great group of people to come learn from some of the best and try new things. Also, I had planned to app in back in August, but recruitment closed right b4 I finish injecting my dread alt. I couldn't imagine what it would have been like to have no local content for months, would have been terrible.

I clicked wrong button apparently, doh! I ment to quote not edit. 

I'm satisfied w/this reply. Loyalty is very important imo.

2 minutes ago, eXile KZ1 said:

I clicked wrong button apparently, doh! I ment to quote not edit. 

It's ok, I fixed it. Didnt know it was possible to edit another person's post. :P

Alright, thanks for applying  Temptress and for answering everyone's questions on the thread, we'll be speaking with you shortly.

1864_two_cents_rev.jpg

From flying lowsec incursions with Temptress and managing to eavesdrop on her like a creepster amidst the yelling russians I have evaluated her as an intrepid, newer player, eager to dive into the joys of owning/using caps. from her i sensed a high level of enthusiasm for playing eve,  maybe not Hek levels enthusiasm... more along the lines of Reicher but with the competence to back it, as I have on more than one occasion seen her multibox characters with fully rigged ships. that being said I think while she might get along with everyone in Waffles, there will be a large learning curve for her. Personally I dont think being in PL or waffles 2.0, or whatever, should change the fact that we give newer people a chance, especially when they have a really good attitude about them, but that's just my two cents!

1 hour ago, Dread Zeppe said:

1864_two_cents_rev.jpg

From flying lowsec incursions with Temptress and managing to eavesdrop on her like a creepster amidst the yelling russians I have evaluated her as an intrepid, newer player, eager to dive into the joys of owning/using caps. from her i sensed a high level of enthusiasm for playing eve,  maybe not Hek levels enthusiasm... more along the lines of Reicher but with the competence to back it, as I have on more than one occasion seen her multibox characters with fully rigged ships. that being said I think while she might get along with everyone in Waffles, there will be a large learning curve for her. Personally I dont think being in PL or waffles 2.0, or whatever, should change the fact that we give newer people a chance, especially when they have a really good attitude about them, but that's just my two cents!

Ok creeper... You heard me wanting to learn how to use the thanny for incursions. I have used caps in PVP and on fleets, even fc'd th m back in Tenal. I hear it's much different the way they do it in incursions though. I attempted to capital rat once but was too lazy for it. But thanks for the comment. :P

4 minutes ago, Temptress Truborn said:

Ok creeper... You heard me wanting to learn how to use the thanny for incursions. I have used caps in PVP and on fleets, even fc'd th m back in Tenal. I hear it's much different the way they do it in incursions though. I attempted to capital rat once but was too lazy for it. But thanks for the comment. :P

sorry, but it is a bit of a tradition for me to excessively badpost on our recruitment threads

It's ok creeper... But the nickname's staying. Much love and appreciation for the post though! <3

On 5.01.2018 at 3:46 PM, John Falkner said:

Everyone that runs incursion groups with you only have good things to say about you which is good, the fact that Coyote is vouching you also falls under my consideration here

I can confirm that she is cool and she is "a bro" at least on incrusion comms. I'm sure she is willing to learn and open for opinions. I keep fingers crossed for her application.

@Coyote Benihime has been working with temptress for the past two days she has shown exceptional work that allowed us to get some nice kills. I believe she is an excellent candidate for waffles and will prove to be a very valuable asset the future if she decides to keep on the current path that she is walking.

+1