Recommended Posts

On 1/30/2018 at 7:32 PM, Temptress Truborn said:

:(

I didn't leave you guys. I'm waiting to hear back about my purge...

That did go really well. The waiting part.

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, Reza Najafi said:

That did go really well. The waiting part.

I'm actually kinda glad you ignored me for 3 days and that I gave up on waiting. HTP are way more active and I can still fly with Waffles sometimes. So I guess... thank you?! Much love Waffles! See you in space!

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, Temptress Truborn said:

I'm actually kinda glad you ignored me for 3 days and that I gave up on waiting. HTP are way more active and I can still fly with Waffles sometimes. So I guess... thank you?! Much love Waffles! See you in space!

Yea we are happy that for the price of one we got rid of two.

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Reza Najafi said:

Yea we are happy that for the price of one we got rid of two

Way to keep it classy Reza.. xoxo

Share this post


Link to post

I'm sure there must be a bar nearby dark enough for you to get the attention you appear to so desperately need.

Share this post


Link to post
28 minutes ago, Morrow Disca said:

I'm sure there must be a bar nearby dark enough for you to get the attention you appear to so desperately need.

Yes... because I'm the one who came here and started quoting myself and shit posting?!?! or maybe you just can't read? But you're welcome for me pissing Reza off enough to come back from afk. Good luck guys. <3

Share this post


Link to post

image.thumb.png.9d46cb568c97b02d4fbc0e82eb45e1b0.png

 

Yes!  That is a carrier pigeon and apparently there truly is no way to shut up a woman, she's gonna have her last word. 

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Puchoco Voluspa said:

Are you the female Captain Amazin?

Implying CptnAmazin was male?

 

This thread delivers on all fronts.

Share this post


Link to post

the only thing this thread delivers is a deep, crushing sadness

Share this post


Link to post

This is getting painful, like watching a train wreck in slow motion.

It’s not even proper salt, it’s some sort of low effort healthy alternative. Can we just lock this shitty app thread it’s a fucking embarrassment.

Share this post


Link to post
27 minutes ago, dapheel thurogood said:

This is getting painful, like watching a train wreck in slow motion.

It’s not even proper salt, it’s some sort of low effort healthy alternative. Can we just lock this shitty app thread it’s a fucking embarrassment.

Don't you dare even suggest that...

 

Most people are smart enough to simply move on after they get kicked from corp, or take it to Reddit.

 

But coming back into your own recruitment thread to make an ass of yourself...

 

This thread is a gold mine!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Hey guys my name is Temptress Truborn and I am a little bitch because Reza was busy trying to get me back into corp and didn't reply to me within 24h of his last message. So I started to bitch about random stuff I have no idea about and got my friend, who vouched me into corp baited and removed as well. Please I need your attention.

 

Jump of a cliff faggot.

Share this post


Link to post

:trainwreck:

 

It may be a train wreck, but it's hard to look away.........

 

 

 

Edited by Sardo Noomsi

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, Reza Najafi said:

Jump of a cliff faggot.

Most appropriate quote for this thread.

Share this post


Link to post

Whenever reza posts and calls someone a faggot = upvote
whenever reza posts = upvote

whenever reza = upvote

reza = upvote

Share this post


Link to post

fuking Atlas change ur name to Mrs. Choksondik...

 

south_park_ms__diane_choksondik_gif_by_dimabig-d4mw17z.gif.c4f23014561144cea4884ff85f8766f4.gif

 

 

33 minutes ago, Atlas Diari said:

Whenever reza posts and calls someone a faggot = upvote
whenever reza posts = upvote

whenever reza = upvote

reza = upvote

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.