Application Questionnaire:

1. What are the names of your main and other PvP characters?

Enigma06 (Main)

Kirisi Odom

Kristan Odom

Northrup

2. How long have you been playing Eve Online?

Since 12/12/2009 with 2 longer breaks due to being deployed with the military (7/2012-01/2013, 2/2014-7/2016)

The second break was a military deployment, followed by getting married and moving.

3. How old are you and in what country do you live in real life?

36 years of age. Reside in the United States (Eastern TZ)

4. About how many hours a week do you spend playing Eve Online?

Average 20-25hrs per week.  On some occasions I tend to almost double those numbers during the week.

5. In which timezone do you do most of your PvP (US/EU/AUS)?

Most of my PVP occurs during mid-late USTZ and have been known to carry over into AUS TZ. 

On days I am not working, I try to get on during EU-US TZ

6. Why do you want to join Blackwater USA. Inc.?

My main drive to join Blackwater USA. Inc. is to once again fly alongside some of my former corp mates (PWWN, DTHI).  I also would rather be involved in making eve history and not just talking about it.

7. Have you ever applied to another PL corporation. If so‚ which and when?

No

8. Who is your vouch in BUSA? (will be verified)

Shamfor

9. Hоw do you support yourself fіnancially in Eve (aka - Where does your isk come from)?

Prefer spending more time doing PVP so most isk is from PLEX.  Some income is subsidized by loot collected.

10. Which ships do you normally fly in PvP?

Inties, Sabre, T3C’s (Loki, Tengu), Falcon (for the salt), Panther, Various cloaky things

Occasional capitals when called for

11. Which T3 cruisers, battleships and logistics ships can you fly proficiently?

Enigma06 (Loki, Tengu, abaddon, apocalypse, amageddon, dominix, Hyperion, megathron, maelstrom, tempest, typhoon, bhaalgorn, macharial, nestor, vindicator, scimitar, oneiros, basilisk, guardian)

Kirisi Odom (Tengu)

12. Do you currently own a Carrier, Dreadnaught, Force Auxiliary, Ѕupercarrier or Titan? If so‚ which?

Nid, Thanny, Archon, Revelation, Apostle (currently in build)

13. Dо yоu havе any useful PvP Alts (іe. bonuses, prober, triage, dread, cynos, etc)?

Enigma06 (Main) – can also fly carriers, dread, and Fax, cyno,

Kirisi Odom – Hunter, covert cyno/cyno

Kristan Odom – carrier

Northrup – Fax, Dread, cyno

Multiple cyno alts changed out various times

14. Are you willing to regularly deploy with the alliance and join both large fleets and roams?

Most definitely

15. Do you have any FC experience?

Limited FC experience mainly small roams and gate camps

1б. What are your long term goals in Eve?

Looking to expand my capital play along with working toward gaining sub cap FC experience.  Want to increase my kills by at least three fold, to start.  Then continue from there.  As stated before I am also looking to be part the events in eve history and not just talking about them.

17. Tell us a bit about your Eve career to date. What alliances have you been a member of? What have you done? Etc.

Things started out slow in my eve career.  Initially joined E-Uni were I learned the basics and started to get my legs under me.  Initially focused on mining and industry thinking that was the way to greatness. I soon realized mining and high sec was not for me.  Moved out to Fountain and joined PWWN (Test) in 2012. About the time I got settled and gained confidence for PVP, I deployed with the military. 

Upon my return, most of my friends had moved on to DTHI in Test.  I followed suit and got sucked into the carebear world of the Clusterfuck Coalition.  I spent most of my time as logi within the larger fleets and would assist with killing/running off the occasional neutral within the lower portions of Fountain. Right as the Fountain War was starting to kick off, I once again was pulled away by the military.  Once leaving the service my afk time was extended by RL. 

I returned in Spring of 2016 and found once again a majority of my friends had moved on. With the large number of changes in the game, I was directed toward Pandemic Horde to gain my bearings.  In Horde my PVP took off.  I dropped almost everything that was not PvP.  I rearranged my skill training  and started alts in order to get into as many types of PvP as possible.  I focused a large portion of my time in interest groups away from mainline Horde. Got a taste of glorious salt that is harvested through the use of ECM.  Learned to love using capital ships in combat. 

I have found that in order to get the full experience of capital warfare and expand the number of fleet battles,  I need to move on.  With a number of former corp mates in BUSA and new friends throughout Pandemic Legion, I focused on training the skills I needed to attain my goal of joining BUSA as well.

18. Is there anything else that you would like us to consider while we review your application?

I am no longer in the military so large time periods AFK are not expected.  My goal is to be active as possible within the corporation and alliance as a whole.

Vouch confirmed.

I've known Enigma since Eve Uni days.  When he asked me several months ago about joining BUSA, I suggested he join Horde to get his kill count up and also get all the necessary caps skills trained.  He has worked hard on both counts and is now ready to come and join his old corpmates :)

how do you feel PL lines up with your morals? We are a strong Christian homosexual alliance.

I feel it lines up perfectly seeing as I identify as an Apache helicopter sent from heaven to ensure no girl kissing is going on.

@Val Thropp little late on the hazing, but appreciate the effort.