Sign in to follow this  
Goborn

Goborn

1. Whо do you know in ΕO? If you don't know anyone in ΕO‚ do you know anyone іn PL that can vouch for you? How do you know your vouchees?

My bud and vouch @Hlynurth First met him around 2012 or 2013 through a mutual friend who was in PL at the time and did some pew together in the years following. Played some other games with him through the years.

2. How long have you been playing EVE Online?

First started back in 2003 played very on/off. Again on a different character in about 2007 for about a year/year and a half. Took a break until about 2011/12  and Johnny Thorir who had my toons had sold them all :/ so i got this one. Took a few months off  in 2014 and came back around 3,5 years ago. 

3. What do you like to do in EVE Online?

What drives me the most is meaningful content when stuff is on the line i try my best to help as much as i can and be there as much as possible. I fill up my pvp with some small gang cancer kiting and the occasional solo roams in a Sabre. I enjoyed FCing alot when i was doing that but i tend to devote all of my time to eve when i do that and since i started uni haven’t had the time to do that as much as i’d like or been available enough for my own standards.

4. Give us a brief biography of your ΕVΕ career.

First started as a kid back in 2003 when my uncle took me to the store and we both got the game. Total noob for years and played very on / off i have very few memories of what i even did back then. Came back strong around 2007 when i played with some guys in highschool and flew in Warmongers where i was taught the art of pvp. Did mostly very small gang stuff and solo sabre camps back when there was no nullifaction.

In 2008 i joined a bigger alliance who i don’t even remember the name off but we were fighting a war and we lived in Tenal at the time. I enjoyed the sniper Mega’s and farming Razer ratters in my Sabre who lived just south of us at the time. Thats about as much as i recall from that time.

Took a break until about 2011 when my friend gifted me this toon, joined Tundragon and lived in low sec for some time. Didn’t really do anything of note there except farm the various people moving through and fight other small low sec groups.

After that i joined INIT and learned to blob pvp where we fought the russians for Catch and surrounding regions in a war that was in memory lots of fun and great fights were had. After that my RL friend convinced me to join COL.  We first lived in Stain fighting the russkies there and moved a bit around various null regions getting fights where we could until we decided to take the corp into a wormhole where i first started FCing and creating content for my group. Had some great memorable fights defending an eviction and evicting some russians.

Couple years ago the group split and me and couple other guys took COL out of WH and joined Darkness to build the corp up and shortly after i joined i was their most active FC during our stay there. Learned alot during WWB, Had some fun being batphone during the CO2 eviction and showing up to help tri / fcon against the russians/goons on a few occasions.

A year ago we moved to NC. where i spent most my time F1 monkeying and doing gods work.

5. What are the names of all your characters and how many SP does each one have? Link killboards and skillsheets for all your PvP characters. If you have bought any of your characters link the relevant sale thread.

Pw for eveboard: thedonald

Goborn (main) Gifted 2011 - 140mill
Kb:  https://zkillboard.com/character/262759783/  
Eb: http://eveboard.com/pilot/Goborn

Leitz Black(Avatar) Gifted 2016 - 150 mill
Kb: https://zkillboard.com/character/1869087157/
Eb: http://eveboard.com/pilot/Leitz_Black

Rageborn( Utility Cap alt/ t3 cyno - Created)  40 mill
Kb: https://zkillboard.com/character/96793619/
Eb: http://eveboard.com/pilot/Rageborn

Nykur Garu - (Nyx - Created)  55 mill
Kb: https://zkillboard.com/character/92775310/
Eb: http://eveboard.com/pilot/Nykur_Garu

Other characters are various cyno toons / jita toon on the same accounts and some cloaky hunter alts that will withhold from this post.

6. Post three kills that you are most pleased with‚ and tell us why you like them.

https://zkillboard.com/kill/53002964/

Baited with a log off trap when they tried to evict us from a WH, raged furiously in russian before being podded out. Not that spectacular but happy something i tried to pull worked out.

https://zkillboard.com/related/31001913/201602222000/

Spent the day scanning the chain and found these guys like 10 WH’s down the chain. Took us like an hour to break them, even had to send a guy in a hauler for ammo to keep shooting.

https://zkillboard.com/related/30001162/201611172000/

Not much a kill more of a fight. I got batphoned to help TRI / FCON against the goons and russians. Had a shitty ass wormhole and had to burn quite a few jumps to get there and just before i arrived Cpt Pat said no go as Goons and other friends were already set up on the fort they were defending. As that happens i jump into V3 and see a shit ton of people in local and come to the conclusion that Stainwagon never bridged in and were still sitting on a titan at a pos. I tell Tri and Fcon to move cynos over,  warp to 0 and bubble them and proceed to haze their machs. Fun dies when the cavalry arrives and fcon proceeds to feed their mach fleet.

7. Can you fly a carrier?

Yes

8. Do you own a supercapital?

9. What do you think you are good at‚ and what would you like to improve at in ΕVΕ?

My most flown ship is the Sabre. That’s what i like to bring to most things i’m doing being big fights or small gang/solo if possible, otherwise i bring whatever is needed.  I’ve taken a love for the Orthrus class space vessel but i want to work on my kiting skills to get real gud at it. I’d also like to get more experience in content creation.

10. What is your main way of making ISK?

I paid for my accounts using RL bux but now im a poor student so i refurbished my nyx to make some isk since i cant afford to pay sub / ships without it. I do some market speculation around game changes for big bux but i dont have the liquid to live of that entirely.

11. Hоw did you hear about‚ and why do you want to join ΕO?

First heard about EO years ago but all i knew was they were in PL. Learned a bit more when i met Hlynur and RL friend Johnny Thorir who were in Habit at the time but did stuff mostly with you guys if i recall correctly. Later had some interactions with Penif and learned a bit more then and now bud Hlynur is here. I want to join EO as i want to step up my game, be more involved in creating content for the people i fly with rather than stagnating like i am doing now and surround myself with competent pilots. I do enjoy playing the off games like Dota, PUBC, D3 with the boys but EvE is my primary game and an active corp is a must.

12. On average‚ how many hours per week do you think you play?

Probably 15-20+ depending on school intensity. Some weeks more, some weeks less.

13. A) Give us fits for each of the following ships: Hyena‚ Panther‚ Vigilant‚ Εtana‚ and a fleet fіt logіstics ship

[Hyena, Hyena]

Nanofiber Internal Structure II
Damage Control II

Domination Stasis Webifier
Republic Fleet Medium Shield Extender
Domination Stasis Webifier
Coreli C-Type 5MN Microwarpdrive

150mm Light AutoCannon II
150mm Light AutoCannon II
Rocket Launcher II

Small Ionic Field Projector II
Small Ionic Field Projector II

----------------------------------------------------------------------

[Panther, Panther]

Imperial Navy 1600mm Steel Plates
Imperial Navy 1600mm Steel Plates
Republic Fleet Gyrostabilizer
Republic Fleet Gyrostabilizer
Corpii A-Type Adaptive Nano Plating
Corpii A-Type Adaptive Nano Plating

Large Micro Jump Drive
Federation Navy Stasis Webifier
Medium Electrochemical Capacitor Booster I
Federation Navy Warp Disruptor
Core C-Type 500MN Microwarpdrive

Dual 650mm Repeating Cannon II
True Sansha Heavy Energy Neutralizer
True Sansha Heavy Energy Neutralizer
Caldari Navy Cloaking Device

Large Trimark Armor Pump II
Large Trimark Armor Pump II

Ogre II x5

Standard

-------------------------------------------------------------------

[Vigilant, Vigilant]

1600mm Rolled Tungsten Compact Plates
Magnetic Field Stabilizer II
Magnetic Field Stabilizer II
Damage Control II
Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II
Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II

Warp Disruptor II
50MN Cold-Gas Enduring Microwarpdrive

Heavy Ion Blaster II
Heavy Ion Blaster II
Heavy Ion Blaster II
Heavy Ion Blaster II
Heavy Ion Blaster II

Medium Trimark Armor Pump II

Hammerhead II x5

I dno how else you fit this except brawling. If your doing anything else there’s probably a better spaceship vessel.

---------------------------------------------------------------

[Etana, Etana]

Shadow Serpentis Damage Control
Draclira's Modified Reactor Control Unit
Draclira's Modified Reactor Control Unit

Pithum A-Type Adaptive Invulnerability Field
Pith X-Type EM Ward Field
X-Large Ancillary Shield Booster
Imperial Navy Medium Capacitor Booster
Corelum A-Type 50MN Microwarpdrive
Republic Fleet Large Shield Extender

Medium Ancillary Remote Shield Booster
Large Murky Compact Remote Shield Booster

Medium Anti-Explosive Screen Reinforcer II
Medium Processor Overclocking Unit II

This was a tough one. Would prolly swap out some lows into a nano if it was with a faster gang and put on smaller reppers.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

[Scimitar, Scimitar]

Capacitor Power Relay II
Damage Control II

Power Diagnostic System II

50MN Quad LiF Restrained Microwarpdrive
Adaptive Invulnerability Field II
Adaptive Invulnerability Field II

Large Shield Extender II
Large Shield Extender II

Large S95a Scoped Remote Shield Booster
Large S95a Scoped Remote Shield Booster
Medium Remote Shield Booster II
Medium Remote Shield Booster II

Medium Core Defence Field Extender II
Medium Capacitor Control Circuit II

Hammerhead II x4
Warrior II x1

Shield HAC
If your tanking in shield hacs then this will probably be it. If your not tanking then there’s probably not much changing the fit can do about it.

13. B) If you were using a supercarrier to dunk on nerds which one would you use and how would you fit it.

I’d use a Hel. First and foremost because its sexy. Can get a decent buffer to have the chance to clear tackle if i get tackled without sacrificing the application / dmg needed to haze whatever im dropping and getting the fuck out.

[Hel, Hel]

Prototype Hyperspatial Accelerator

Sentient Drone Damage Amplifier
Shadow Serpentis Inertial Stabilizers

Capital Capacitor Booster II
Capital Shield Extender II
Capital Shield Extender II
Gist X-Type 500MN Microwarpdrive
Gistum A-Type Adaptive Invulnerability Field
Sentient Drone Navigation Computer
Federation Navy Omnidirectional Tracking Link

Fighter Support Unit II
Fighter Support Unit II
Fighter Support Unit II/CYNO
Networked Sensor Array
Syndicate Cloaking Device
True Sansha Large EMP Smartbomb

Capital Hyperspatial Velocity Optimizer II

14. You are in a PL armor HAC fleet and we are heavily engaged with some random scrublords. We get bombed and you receive roughly 30% armor damage. What do you do?

Nothing. If i’m only in 30% armor after the bombing run i’m not in any danger of dying so i don’t broadcast. Just keep killing primaries.

15. You are in a LR zealot in a PL sniper HAC fleet‚ engaged with a large fleet of enemy Drakes and your overview suddenly goes all yellow boxy. What do you do?
Broadcast for reps, laugh when reps catch before volley hits cuz garbo flight speed. Alternative just take fleet warp as we bounce around as these ran no logi if i recall correctly.

16. Yоu are roaming with an alliance member‚ both of уou in vagabonds‚ and spot a lone Drake on a gate in an emptу system. What do you do?

Tell my friend to stay at range on the gate and tell him to force him through, i jump through to get him on the other side. Likely bait. If there’s a camp on the other side i try to crash gate, If i have a 100mn i’ll probably make it back if its a small gang otherwise i take the loss and move on with my life. If i get back i kite towards my friend while we clear enough tackle to get off and get sum frags. If he’s alone we get the drake frag and watch out to stay out of scram range. Won’t get frags by being a pussy and all Drakes need to die.

17. You are solo roaming in a Vagabond and jump into a gate camp with some interceptors and Arazus. What do уou do?

Try to crash gate to split them up if possible. Kite away and kill tackle until i feel safe enough to engage the Arazu if it comes after me. Alternative is burn off and try my best to kill/neut tackle and then go for the Arazu when ceptors are dead or warp off if im low and im not tackled anymore.

18. How old are уou (real lіfe age)?

26, turning 27 this year.

19. In what country do you currently lіve?  Are you Danish and or Australian?

Icelandic, in Iceland so sort of danish i guess.

20. Do you have any pets?

Negative.

21. What is yоur favorite Ke$ha song?

Take it off and Tik Tok.

22. Do уou read 4-chan?

Used to occasionally visit in highschool but haven’t gone there in years.

23. Do уou have an SA account? If you do then lіnk іt you shiftless faggot.

I do not.

24. Do you post on any public forums eg Reddit/FHC etc? If so link them

This is my reddit account : https://www.reddit.com/user/Goborn/
Somehow got in here posting only like 5 times. https://imgur.com/a/yH54h
Did i win ?

25. Do you have a working microphone?

Yes

26. Is your voice annoying?
One take ez. Dno why it cut off at the end, RIP Steven :(

https://soundcloud.com/user-487238698/israd-app

Edited by Goborn

I'd rather read Rive posts than read your cancer colored app again.

You contemplated taking the cyno off your Hel fit. You disgust me, fucking white people.

5 minutes ago, Trottel Elf said:

I'd rather read Rive posts than read your cancer colored app again.

Hlynur demanded "Lots of pretty colors"

Forgive me!

what do you plan on doing in israd?

what roles will you fill in main fleet?

32 minutes ago, spottington said:

You contemplated taking the cyno off your Hel fit. You disgust me, fucking white people.

Only if i were solo in farawayistan without Blackup.

11 minutes ago, DaCheat said:

Do you Rocket League?

Tried it just a little bit when it came out first and for some reason never got into it. Willing to give it a shot though!

10 minutes ago, rejuice k said:

what do you plan on doing in israd?

what roles will you fill in main fleet?

Locate and frag high value spaceship vessels.

Most of the time i'm in a hictor or dictor. I'm pretty flex when it comes to doing f1 mankey fleets so whatever is needed to fill.

Why is Hylnurth one your least favorite people?

2 minutes ago, Baasima said:

Why is Hylnurth one your least favorite people?

His dick is way bigger then mine and im SO FUCKING JELLY!

4 minutes ago, penifSMASH said:

what's your rank in Rocket League

Literally a no rank pubby that's barely touched the game. I'm also a slow learner. I do enjoy getting called nazty things so that outweighs my serious shortcomings.

21 minutes ago, Gorbon said:

Your name is alarming to me.

:thinking:

3 minutes ago, Val Thropp said:

Do you play divinity? Will you actually heal me when I need it unlike @somnolence?

omg Divinity and Throne of Lies were prolly my top 2 fav games of 2017. Yeah i'll heal you bby but only if i can introduce sexual themes into my roleplay.

What are your thoughts on being one of our warriors in hitting the Goon in the fortress delve doing a maneuver similar to this In the name of our great leader PenifSMASH

NOXAOtl.gif

16 minutes ago, Star Desu said:

What are your thoughts on being one of our warriors in hitting the Goon in the fortress delve doing a maneuver similar to this In the name of our great leader PenifSMASH

NOXAOtl.gif

I Like dis move and am primed to graze the pasture of delve

giphy.gif

Edited by Goborn

Draw a self portrait using your favourite image editing software and post it here tia

3 hours ago, Val Thropp said:

Do you play divinity? Will you actually heal me when I need it unlike @somnolence?

:thinking:

Any plans on going afk for 8 months @Goborn?