Whо is your vouch in Collapsed Оut?
@Daemon Belial

Who else in PL can confirm you are not a "fuccboi?"

@Bill Auduin

@Laenatus

@Arc-Lucem-Ferre Motsu

@SilverBack Rotineque

What is your relationship with your vouch? i.e. How do you know him/her?

I’ve known Daemon Belial for years. We met in Dayz and have been buds since, playing several games together over the years. He was the main reason I re-subbed to EVE and joined Pandemic Horde. Obviously, I would like to be in a corp with him.

Do you know anyone else in CYNOU who can speak for you?

No.

How long have you been playing EVE Online?

Off and on from 2008-2013. I resubbed in late 2016 and have been here since!

What do you like to do in EVE Online?

I like getting into large fleet fights (preferably not the 10 hour TiDi buggy shitfests), I like making ISK so I can do stupid things like dropping an Azbel to PDS low-sec tryhard cyno killers. As far as subcap gameplay, I like flying dictors and gate camping. Hunting and solo roaming are fun, but I haven’t had much time to do this lately with my Jump Freighting / Buyback I’ve been doing in Horde.

On a logistical side, I like being able to seed ships/contracts in forward locations so Horde can use them in more specialized situations (ISBAD, Bean Foreign Legion).

Give us a brief biography of your EVE career.

I beta tested EVE when I was young, sometime around 2003. I played off and on, trying the game from 2008-2011. In 2012, I started playing and joined up with AAA. I don’t remember much from this time except flying oracle fleets under Makalu and Mukk. I burned out on the game and quit in May 2012 – I think it was because I wasn’t able to make enough ISK to buy my ships, but I can’t really remember. I decided to try the game again in 2013 after seeing some Reddit posts about a faction warfare group starting up, Fweddit. I joined with them and played from January until April. Again, I don’t remember the exact reasons I quit – but I think it was boredom, or maybe I started playing another game – not sure.

Three years passed and I decided to look into EVE again after I found out Daemon was playing it. I resubbed and joined another FW group I found on Reddit, Black Shark Cult. As I derped around with them for about a week, I spoke with Daemon about the current state of the game and expressed my frustration with not being able to really make my own way in my past attempts. I was also not having fun with lowsec / highsec gameplay, as I really enjoyed the nullsec “territory control” aspect of the game. After some discussion, I decided to join Pandemic Horde in December 2016. Within my first week, I was in fleets killing carriers, rorquals, and getting tons of fights.

Finally, the game “clicked” and I began to learn how to make ISK to fund my PVP endeavors. I’ve moved on from having just one subcap account to having four accounts, including a super, Fax/Dread, and jump freighter pilot.

What are the names of all your characters and how many SP does each one have?

Cesaro, 73.6m SP, Main, subcap pilot
ZKill Board

EVEBoard PW: deeznuts

Kufret Arran, 28.9m SP, Carrier / Super pilot

ZKill Board

Pollos Hermanos,  Dread/FAX Pilot (Currently sticking 28 injectors in him up to fly these to standards, it will be done by the time a decision is reached, regardless of outcome.)

No ZKill yet (used to be a market trading alt, re-purposed for dread/fax.)

Mighty Zaitsev, 27.4m SP, Jump Freighter 

ZKill Board

Cyno Alts:

Cesaroe

Sylene

Original Altname

A few other toons I don't want to disclose publicly, but will give API to the recruiters. Mainly eyes / gunner alt / contract alt.

Post three kills that you are most pleased with and tell us why you like them.

Kill 1
We were contacted in isbad comms by Schlampa who said he had gotten a warpin on a Nyx’s logout spot. I started hitting up the isbad guys in discord and we started burning dictors to the location. Once there we logged off. Once Schlampa’s eyes saw the Nyx login, we all logged in our dictor alts and caught him once he landed. I love being sneaky and trapping people, so that’s why this one sticks out to me. It was a result of excellent work by Schlampa and everyone else involved.

Kill 2 & Pod
So, I have often used Kinakka as a mid-point for my jump freighter. After losing 100s of cynos to salty ex-waffles, I decided to make them have to work for their cyno ibis kills... So, I bought and dropped a PDS Azbel. I've noticed a sharp decline in the amount of random cyno assaults in Kinakka in the past month it's been up, but one guy didn't get the memo. Ended up losing a 700 mil garmur and a 3 bil HG snake pod for a cyno ibis kill (which he didn't even get on the mail for.) Gunning this Azbel has started to become one of the highlights of my evenings.

I’ll lump these next two into one, as they are tied together.
Kill 3(A)
#2 Kill 3(B)

In December, a fellow jump freighter pilot informed me that WTB Killmarks (an ex-hordeling and scammer) had tried to drop a dread on his JF in C4C. After I watched his alt and saw how he was trying to catch JFs, I contacted some people from Horde Vanguard and offered myself up as bait. As you can see from kill #1, it worked out great and there was much rejoicing. Unfortunately (for WTB Killmarks), he started trying to catch JFs again in January. I repeated the same action, with the same JF pilot and we were able to get him a second time.

Can you fly a FAX machine (what type/ t1 or t2 triage)?
Once injection is complete, I will be able to fly an Apostle w/T2 triage. I'll be injecting this toon whether or not I'm accepted.

Do you own a supercapital/titan?

Yes – Nyx.

What do you think you are good at and what would you like to improve at in EVE?

I’m good at flying dictors. I’m good at moving large amounts of space stuff all over the place.

I would like to improve on BLOPS / hunting and also would like more experience dropping smaller groups of carriers/supers on things rather than big strat-op drops.

What is your main way of making ISK?

As of now, my main source of ISK is jump freighting and helping with a horde buyback service (Karkinos). It has given me a substantial amount of money and allows me to do basically whatever I want in game. I have fallback options of carrier/super ratting should something happen with the freighter business.

How did you hear about‚ and why do you want to join Collapsed Оut?

I’ve known Daemon Belial for years. We met in Dayz and have been buds since. He was the main reason I resubbed to EVE and joined PH. Obviously, I would like to be in a corp with him.

Daemon aside, I’ve always been impressed with how your corp has “pushed the meta” by using rorquals as battle-rorqs and have also been grateful for the help Doom/your corp has provided for Isbad. The fact that your corp strives to be tight-knit while having fun at a higher skill level is also a very big reason behind why I want to join up. 

As far as why I want to leave Horde, I am looking to move on to a group that has less new players that can sometimes be detrimental to the fleet by spying/sabotaging etc. New players are vital to this game, and Horde is a great place for them to learn the game - but I'm ready to move on.

On average‚ how many hours per week do you think you play?

40+ hours per week.

Tell us a bit about your real self.

I’m 32 years old. I’m from Arkansas and have recently started going back to college to get in the IT field. I play a ton of Steam games and just hang out with my buddies. But I’m usually playing EVE…

Poѕt your favorite Taylor Swift gif and explain why it ѕpeаks tо you.
ggbtPZr.gif

I too get balls bounced off my head occasionally.

There’s a ping that goes out for a fleet forming and at the same time a ping from Jeffraider goes out for his movie night‚ what do you do?

I don’t have 3 screens for nothing! Fleet while watching the movie!

Hоw many WHѕ it it worth taking to get a ѕlightly possible cаpkill/fight?

As many as it takes! My balls are already as blue as they can get.

Using this picture http://chinchilling.ninja/tF3Cn.jpg create 3 amusing/funny/deep or 'just surprise us' versions. We will judge you on the font you use and the phrase that you use. Good luck.

5a74efac86cde_tswift1.thumb.png.89500fe80755fe46cdd919a4edcb9de8.png

5a74efbc95356_tswift2.thumb.png.e0615b9453b18dee9f48cd4a8ed61c01.png

tswift4.thumb.png.be5a52c06c8cd45c630e93e0d4a5a5c2.png

Pick a song that describes you and link it to us. You can explain it or not if you feel it speaks for itself.

Edited by Cesaro

Vouched! Cesaro and I have, as he mentioned, been playing games together on and off for about 6 years. He's always been a bro and I think he'd make a great fit into the CYNOU and PL family.

Really scraping from the bottom of the barrel for vouches 

Edited by John Selth

Solid app, great number of alts. 

+1 for Anime was a mistake

-1 for already owning a Nyx (I cant make money off you)

+1 For overall app and great toon names 

Do you plan on splitting the FAX/Dread? 

EDIT: Looking at the toon, it looks likes on a start for one or the other but not green lit yet for either. 

Edited by Orion Kerensky

hello friend,

1. what is your favorite jump frieghter and why is it the ark? (obviously)
  2. are you willing to play our flavor of the month we select and then get bored with?
  3. are you going to go around spewing dumb itachi4csm memes everywhere like other people in this corp?

lets say you hypothetically get yourself tackled in your NYX Class space vessel on a gate by 2 hictors and a handful of dictors. What would be your steps to trying to save yourself from imminent doom?(doom here can be seen as ironic because thats also the name of our CEO) 

1 minute ago, Andrew Jester said:

Someone remind me to read this shit later so I know why I get burged 

Remember to read this shit later so you know why we both got purged.

How long is too long of a fleet?

Whats steps would you take to make bashing citadels fun?

3 minutes ago, Orion Kerensky said:

Do you plan on splitting the FAX/Dread?

For now, no. But I eventually plan on having a second FAX pilot that can also fly a Rorq on my 4th account.

3 minutes ago, Itachi Uchonela said:

hello friend,

1. what is your favorite jump frieghter and why is it the ark? (obviously)
  2. are you willing to play our flavor of the month we select and then get bored with?
  3. are you going to go around spewing dumb itachi4csm memes everywhere like other people in this corp?

lets say you hypothetically get yourself tackled in your NYX Class space vessel on a gate by 2 hictors and a handful of dictors. What would be your steps to trying to save yourself from imminent doom?(doom here can be seen as ironic because thats also the name of our CEO) 

1. Amarr master race... but I liked the fuel being cheap. Unfortunately it seems those days are over. It's got a good amount of EHP/cargo space and doesn't look like shit.
2. Yes. Lately, it seems CCP has been doing that for me with all these nerfs to things I ship into. (Carrier fighters, Carrier aggression changes, jump fuel changes, etc.)

3. I've prided myself on being a volunteer member of the Itachi 4 CSM campaign previously through my missionary work with ISBAD. But if it's looked down upon, I will not campaign for you anymore. :(

As far as the NYX getting dropped, let people on comms know and ping for help. Watch for cyno inhibs, stay a good distance away from the gate so I can light - can't jump through anyway with the hics pointing me. Try and clear the dictors / hics and jump out, but barring that - prep to light cyno for my fax and anyone else that wants to come save my ass.  

15 minutes ago, John Selth said:

Really scraping from the bottom of the barrel for vouches 

Love you too, John. :smithicide:

Edited by John Selth

Fair enough. Let me make a suggestion and consider it down the road. I learned the hard way already that trying to "Dread alt" out of another capital pilot cut into my options. 

1 minute ago, thebetterpilot said:

How long is too long of a fleet?

Whats steps would you take to make bashing citadels fun?

I don't have an exact time that I can say "YEP - that's the line." But, I believe something more than 6 hours has the potential for RL issues to come up. It depends on the op obviously, and if I can get myself safe/extracted without negatively affecting the rest of the fleet. But sometimes RL happens. Barring that, I do my best to stay on field for as long as I can.

Bashing citadels is 99% a grindfest, unless the defenders actually show up. I would like to see CCP make citadels cost more to make them less spammable, but the upcoming changes look good on the front end. I guess we will have to see how well they handle the implementation.

4 minutes ago, Cesaro said:

For now, no. But I eventually plan on having a second FAX pilot that can also fly a Rorq on my 4th account.

1. Amarr master race... but I liked the fuel being cheap. Unfortunately it seems those days are over. It's got a good amount of EHP/cargo space and doesn't look like shit.
2. Yes. Lately, it seems CCP has been doing that for me with all these nerfs to things I ship into. (Carrier fighters, Carrier aggression changes, jump fuel changes, etc.)

3. I've prided myself on being a volunteer member of the Itachi 4 CSM campaign previously through my missionary work with ISBAD. But if it's looked down upon, I will not campaign for you anymore. :(

As far as the NYX getting dropped, let people on comms know and ping for help. Watch for cyno inhibs, stay a good distance away from the gate so I can light - can't jump through anyway with the hics pointing me. Try and clear the dictors / hics and jump out, but barring that - prep to light cyno for my fax and anyone else that wants to come save my ass.  

Lad he means games not fuckin ships lmao

Ahh - excluding the CCP comment, the answer remains the same! Yes - I love trying out new games, and I have way too many in my steam account already.

I have been summoned...but with much humbleness & dank respect I tread onto your recruitment page *much apologiez

Can confirm Cesaro is not a fuccboi.  All questions regarding future leaks, corp thefts, and asshatery behavior by candidate should be directed towards VOUCH @Daemon Belial who said...and I quote..."Well, Arc...it's not gonna suck itself!"

Feel free NOT to answer this question, since I hold no power here...but it is personal principal of mine to always ask A question whence posting on recruitment apps.  What are your thoughts on vegetarians at IRL PL/Corp BBQ social events?

You are directed to answer Arcs question and I will be grading the answer

Not a fuccboi. He's been in ISBAD for a while and is one of my fav golden bois. a bonafide Good Man™

2 minutes ago, Arc-Lucem-Ferre Motsu said:

Feel free NOT to answer this question, since I hold no power here...but it is personal principal of mine to always ask A question whence posting on recruitment apps.  What are your thoughts on vegetarians at IRL PL/Corp BBQ social events?

I mean, to each their own... but I personally enjoy BBQ meats of all varieties. If they wanna leave extras for me, that's alright in my book.

1 minute ago, Bel Dian said:

Is your avatar you irl? Mine is me. 

No, I am nowhere near as majestic as this awesome sloth.

8 minutes ago, Cesaro said:

I like the calm and collected part. I also like that you didnt say light a cyno since lighting cyno tackles yourself. But in my opinion I would stay close to the gate thats an easy way out. (maybe) Burning a good distance off will only limit your options of escape.

13 minutes ago, Arc-Lucem-Ferre Motsu said:

I have been summoned...but with much humbleness & dank respect I tread onto your recruitment page *much apologiez

Can confirm Cesaro is not a fuccboi.  All questions regarding future leaks, corp thefts, and asshatery behavior by candidate should be directed towards VOUCH @Daemon Belial who said...and I quote..."Well, Arc...it's not gonna suck itself!"

Answer this question because I’ll be there 

12 minutes ago, John Selth said:

You are directed to answer Arcs question and I will be grading the answer

Are you going 

12 minutes ago, Cesaro said:

I mean, to each their own... but I personally enjoy BBQ meats of all varieties. If they wanna leave extras for me, that's alright in my book.

2 minutes ago, Andrew Jester said:

Answer this question because I’ll be there 

He did fyi. (for your information)

2 minutes ago, Andrew Jester said:

If accepted will you change your ‘tar to an anime girl 

answer this one next