24 minutes ago, Itachi Uchonela said:

+1 seems cool even tho its a daemon vouch 

:colbert:

Still can't snipe right. Are you losing you abilities? Do we need to replace you with this guy?

Send your FULL APIs to myself, @John Selth@Sharker2k3@Holy8th via the PL Forums. Be sure to include APIs from all accounts as well as separate APIs for any corporations you may have director or CEO in. Additionally create a second set of non-expiring FULL APIs with the same criteria for corporations and enter them here. This by no means indicates you are accepted, so be sure to keep answering stuff on the forums and check back regularly for further instructions. 

Hello newfriend, I too am from Arkansas. North Little Rock, to be specific. Pls answer the following:

1.) Where in Arkansas do/did you live or come from?

2.) Favorite local brew?

3.) Favorite restaurant?

4.) Favorite outdoor activity?

5.) Do you enjoy Japanese animated cartoons?

1.) Where in Arkansas do/did you live or come from?

2.) Favorite local brew?

3.) Favorite restaurant?

4.) Favorite outdoor activity?

5.) Do you enjoy Japanese animated cartoons?

1. Northwest

2. Lost 40 - Love Honey

3. Man, that's hard to pick. I usually cook/eat at home - but when we go out to eat, La Huerta or any of those mexican restaurant spin-offs. They all have the same menu it seems.

4. I enjoy camping and fishing. I try to go hunting when I can, but I've never had any luck.

5. Negative.

Edited by Cesaro

Ok so as per CYNOU tradition you must record yourself singing a song. You get two options, you can blame @Daemon Belial... well he wanted a shitty tyler song, so there's that. Use google drive... youtube... soundcloud we don't care as long as we can hear it. Have fun, enjoy. And make sure to thank us for not going with Daemon's suggestion.

Just now, Daemon Belial said:

Tyler's the best. :colbert:

I hate you and your music tastes 

Both were solid choices, but I don't think I could get nasally enough for Britney. I thank you for not picking whatever Daemon had, as from the sound of it - it would have been terrible.

34 minutes ago, Rokos McDougal said:

@Cesaro YW for the *Nsync option. 

@Daemon Belial Tyler is bad, Earl is better. Check out Ghostemane or smth my guy

Earl is on Tyler's coattails, I like Earl but Tyler is way better. You're garbage.

12 minutes ago, Daemon Belial said:

Earl is on Tyler's coattails, I like Earl but Tyler is way better. You're garbage.

Tyler got overhyped by fuckboys who liked his cursing and occult references. He's one of the least talented ppl in Odd Future.

1 minute ago, Rokos McDougal said:

Tyler got overhyped by fuckboys who liked his cursing and occult references. He's one of the least talented ppl in Odd Future.

You obviously haven't listened to Flower Boy.