Sign in to follow this  
Jon Hortoni

Corp Looking to Join PL

Hi, 

Wondering how we get to join the Pandemic Legion,

We are currently Renting with Rate my ticks in Tribute and are looking to join an alliance where we can start to do some big fleet pvp.

We are mainly Indy pilots but 5 of our corp are now cap/super cap capable and were looking to move onto bigger things.

How do I go about applying?

Hit me up on here or in game.

Jon

11 hours ago, Jon Hortoni said:

Hi, 

We are currently Renting with Rate my ticks in Tribute and are looking to join an alliance where we can start to do some big fleet pvp.

We are mainly Indy pilots but 5 of our corp are now cap/super cap capable and were looking to move onto bigger things.

Jon

6 hours ago, Otto Bismarck said:

:thinking:

I heard Northern Coalition. is recruiting.

Pm Otto Bismarck in game.

1. List your sponsor(s) within Pandemic Legion if you have any (make sure that they post in the thread to confirm).

2. What is the average age of your corporation?

3. Where do you folks live and what languages do you speak?

4. Which time zone sees the most of your playing time (US/EU/AUS)?

5. How many kills a week does your corporation typically get?

6. Please link what you would consider your "Standard" Aeon, Nyx, Avatar, and Erebus fits. 

7. Tell uѕ about your history in Eve. Where have you been? What have you done? Who are your friends? Your enemies? What was your most memorable fight? Be thorough! Write a book!

8. Why are you leaving your alliance? Please let us know what you did and didn't like about your previous home.

9. Are you full of shit disturbers? Have you caused drama or headache to those around you? Be honest.

10. Why are you trying to join Pandemic Legion over other‚ less selective and easier alliances in Eve Online?

11. Please link the battle or kill your corporation is most proud of.

12. Got any tears (griefing logs‚ instances оf scams, etc) to share?

13. What games other than Eve do you play? Feel free to lіnk your Steаm account if you feel comfortable doing ѕo.

14. Do you poѕt on Eve-related websites (Reddit‚ FHC, Zulu, EN24/TMC cоmments sectіons)? If so, link your profile/post history.

15. Attach a recording of the text below:

Steven and I met in Mr. Rollins’ third grade class. I’d like to say we became friends immediately but‚ actually‚ I thought Steven was quite the teacher’s pet so I ignored him.
Of course‚ thаt studiousness and his ability to make friends with the “right” people is probably why Steven ended up as the owner of his own successful company. I came to appreciate Steven’s finer qualities and what I came to know eventually is that it was all real. Steven did not have an inauthentic bone in his body. Steven stood up for people. Something happened in the seventh grade that I will never forget and is a perfect example
We were at Old Man Jenkins' house having some pop and Steven looked deeply into my eyes and said he loved me. The next few years were wonderful‚ and Steven and I frolicked around town‚ having the gay sex whenever we wanted. It was a magical time‚ it wаs the best of times. Sadly‚ in 1972 Steven died in а car accident. I have never met anyone else like Steven throughout the course of my long-lived life. This is for you Steven‚ my love

Edited by BobFromMarketing

2 minutes ago, BobFromMarketing said:

1. List your sponsor(s) within Pandemic Legion if you have any (make sure that they post in the thread to confirm).

2. What is the average age of your corporation?

3. Where do you folks live and what languages do you speak?

4. Which time zone sees the most of your playing time (US/EU/AUS)?

5. How many kills a week does your corporation typically get?

6. Please link what you would consider your "Standard" Aeon, Nyx, Avatar, and Erebus fits. 

7. Tell uѕ about your history in Eve. Where have you been? What have you done? Who are your friends? Your enemies? What was your most memorable fight? Be thorough! Write a book!

8. Why are you leaving your alliance? Please let us know what you did and didn't like about your previous home.

9. Are you full of shit disturbers? Have you caused drama or headache to those around you? Be honest.

10. Why are you trying to join Pandemic Legion over other‚ less selective and easier alliances in Eve Online?

11. Please link the battle or kill your corporation is most proud of.

12. Got any tears (griefing logs‚ instances оf scams, etc) to share?

13. What games other than Eve do you play? Feel free to lіnk your Steаm account if you feel comfortable doing ѕo.

14. Do you poѕt on Eve-related websites (Reddit‚ FHC, Zulu, EN24/TMC cоmments sectіons)? If so, link your profile/post history.

yo wheres #26 u fuckin faggot

Reading this:
hr2aXLY.gif

On 2/5/2018 at 5:43 AM, Jon Hortoni said:

Hi, 

Jon

VlCAssf.gif

Edited by Star Desu

On 2/9/2018 at 8:13 AM, Willam Crane said:

Still better than my app amirite

this seems like the perfect corp for you

2 hours ago, Karl landers said:

this seems like the perfect corp for you

I am happy to have a friend who is always looking out for the best for me. :)

7 minutes ago, Prometheus Satyen said:

I liked it better when cynou was a weeb corp.

tumblr_n1bg2bz67R1r0m2gio1_r3_500.gif