Sign in to follow this  

Recommended Posts

Join the P3AK Discord https://discord.gg/wkQ57tv


Copy this template and post it as a new thread with your main characters name as the Subject header, fill in your answers using a different coloured text for your answers so it is easy on the eye.

 

Main Character: San Hollo

 

Alt Characters:   Sniperlove, Slave Hollo, San Holletto
(Please mention if any characters were purchased and when)

ZKillboard Links:https://zkillboard.com/character/696541412/

 

Eveboard Links:http://eveboard.com/pilot/San_Hollo

 

What capitals can your Alts/main fly (apps without a dread or triage alt will be rejected)?:   Carrier, Dread, JF, Super 

 - Are you looking for the specific ships here or just the ship type?)

Do you have a super or titan, Yes/No: (no details needed here) I do not own one right now

 

Could you use your Alt for a sabre or Bifrost/Stork? yes

 

Can you fly a T2 fit entosis rapier with an alt? only if raknor bile whispers sweet nothings into my ear.... so yes

 

What Alliances have you been in previously, What did you like or dislike about them and why did you leave? Black legion.... liked being canadian, and shooting nerds...

 

Why do you want to join P3AK and Pandemic Legion? P3AK is home for me.... I have no opinion about PL.....

 

Name some cool things you have done or helped out with your old corp/s? I was there at the beginning of p3ak, and we did alot of cool stuff together.  most is still secret...and only Harvey knows... but 

- done logistics, operated poses, small fleet stuff, blopsing was really fun, hanging out on comms is great, when we wormholed that was fun until our heads wanted to explode, Jita suicide ganking freighters, There is something satisfying about Harvey yelling for someone to get point, and being the guy who has point at max range with only 25% hull left in my raptor.... and surviving and flying away after the baddy dies.  

 

What do you consider yourself good at in eve? being chill.... salvage noctis, tackling, t3 manufacturing, logistics, shooting nerds,  ninja transporting, blopsing ratters, ummmmmmmm.....I pride myself in being good a trolling Raknor (in a fun way)

 

What do you want to learn to do next in eve? I want to learn about all the changes in eve since I left the game, due to real life events.

 

What Nationality are you and in what Timezones do you play? Canadian... and PST

 

What is one of your long term skill training goals at the moment? max super skills on an alt.... max blops skills on main... sell my unused skills for iskies ;) 

 

Can you fly, Yes/No:
Scimitar - yes
Onieros/Guardian - yes
Loki/t2 guns - yes
Machariel T1/T2 Arty - yes
Cerberus T1/T2 Rapid Light missiles - yes
Ferox T1/T2 Railguns - yes
Recon skill lvl - 4
Logistics skill lvl -5

 

How do you make isk to sustain your PVP habit? I will not tell you that........ but it involved moongoo, t3 manufacturing, market, plexing, and salvaging pvp fights

 

Your FC calls you shit and gives you abuse for doing something bad in the middle of a fleet Op, the problem is you didn't do the thing he accuses you of. What course of action do you take ? say, 'I am sooo sorry about that' (because I'm canadian).   then I would uncloak my noctis alt and proceed to salvage all the wrecks right in front of him while he is trying to call new targets.

          - so if you read between the lines I am saying, move on and keep going... since I know I secretly have a bigger penis than him... and having 3 children means I knew (past tense) how to use it

 

There is a baddie in your staging system flying around in an Orthrus, You are the only person avalable to kill him. What ship do you use to kill him and how do you get him tackled? I would get into my hull tanked smartbombing dominix.... then i would go sit at a drag bubble at a planet to bait him in.... then when he warps to me I would time my smartbombs to kill his missiles right before he hit me, and use my salvage drones to salvage his corps... the whole time i would me luling at him in local because of how smart I am......... but wait... he drops a cyno 50km away from me.... so i eject and warp to my empty arty tornado at the near by moon.  I warp back at 73.2km and kabaammmoooooooo. I shot 1 kill, then since I am stabbed like a chump I warp away as his 30 nerds cynoed in and can't catch me because I ahve insta warps all over the place

           - I stand by this answer.... since the point of the game is to have fun, and that would be fun for me even if it fails (i know I know,... the point of the game is serious and spreadsheets)

 

You are joining a small gang with a malediction, Orthrus, Rail Brutix navy and a cerb. What do you bring to compliment this gang?cloaked falcon....lol ... killmail whore and be afk at the same time.  or I could die on the inside and bring a scimi........ what does the FC want me to bring?... I would bring that.  Or probably just bring another interceptor because that malediction is going to die in a fire.  

- I would not bring a slow armor tanked brawler..... since that comp is kite setup

 

 

Section 2.  I will update this once I decide I want to apply to P3AK again.
Create a few fits and link them. You can explain what you would use the ship for with your fitting.

T1 cruiser, Faction or standard: 

 

Interceptor for tackling: 1mn microwarp drive, 1 warp disruptor, 1 web, 1 civilian gun

             MWD makes me fast, WD stops them from leaving, web slows them down so friends can kill them, civ gun so I can get on the killmails

 

This section is pretty straight forward.  If you can't understand angles, relative velocity, weapons tracking, and cant hold point long enough for the fleet, then you probibly shouldn't fly interceptor

 

 

 

Recon, Combat or Force: 

 

 

 

Something you like to fly or a creation of your own:

 


Try and answer the questions as best you can and we'll get back to you.


Also please answer any questions put to you by our members in the replies. 

 

 

Thank you for your time. - NO THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME

Edited by San Hollo

Share this post


Link to post

you've been inactive for 3 years, but nbd, it happens.

 

what i don't like is that you don't really explain why, and then blast past the 'what do you want to learn' bit which might give some indication as to whether you're realistically going to be active again. the fits section is incomplete/incorrect/memey/dreadful, and you haven't done eve boards for all your characters either. 

 

this is a low-effort shitty app and having been inactive for 3 years you haven't even bothered to undock and feed, just fired off a half-arsed application 6 seconds after the corp gets into a new alliance. 

 

-1

Edited by Michael Wilmore

Share this post


Link to post

I think you need to speak to us on discord a bit more so we can help you with this app

Share this post


Link to post

-1

You stopped playing before i even started.

The game has changed a lot & you can't even spell Han Solo correctly.

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Keeto said:

Do your kids still scream in the background?

They were the original screaming kids

Share this post


Link to post

 

Quote

I would get into my hull tanked smartbombing dominix.... then i would go sit at a drag bubble at a planet to bait him in.... then when he warps to me I would time my smartbombs to kill his missiles right before he hit me, and use my salvage drones to salvage his corps... the whole time i would me luling at him in local because of how smart I am......... but wait... he drops a cyno 50km away from me.... so i eject and warp to my empty arty tornado at the near by moon.  I warp back at 73.2km and kabaammmoooooooo. I shot 1 kill, then since I am stabbed like a chump I warp away as his 30 nerds cynoed in and can't catch me because I ahve insta warps all over the place

Dude you're a god at this game, I don't think we're good enough for you.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Paldave said:



The game has changed a lot & you can't even spell Han Solo correctly.

 

What kind of retard would misspell a Star Wars character for their eve name.

Share this post


Link to post

I remember you from ages ago to be a fun guy so you have some bonus points there. However your app is ultra low effort and tbh not Really funny either. Unless you get real and post a real app it's a - 1 from me. 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Hmmmm   So many things to quote, and respond to

 

8 hours ago, raknor bile said:

I think you need to speak to us on discord a bit more so we can help you with this app

Then answer me?...j/k i only messaged you in US tz and you were sleeping

 

8 hours ago, Michael Wilmore said:

you've been inactive for 3 years, but nbd, it happens.

 

what i don't like is that you don't really explain why, and then blast past the 'what do you want to learn' bit which might give some indication as to whether you're realistically going to be active again. the fits section is incomplete/incorrect/memey/dreadful, and you haven't done eve boards for all your characters either. 

 

this is a low-effort shitty app and having been inactive for 3 years you haven't even bothered to undock and feed, just fired off a half-arsed application 6 seconds after the corp gets into a new alliance. 

 

-1

OK, I will edit it.  I am a laidback player who enjoys playing video games with other people.  fyi most of my answers are direct responses to memories of a past P3AK experience that some of the old members will remember.

 

7 hours ago, Keeto said:

Do your kids still scream in the background?

ALL THE TIME :)  j/k nothing screans like Raknors Babies

 

4 hours ago, Bronzer Lift said:

What kind of retard would misspell a Star Wars character for their eve name.

This makes me sad...... made the name before star wars became cool ... now everyone things I am referencing star wars, when really its just a name intentionally spelt with 2 L's

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

lol I always played Canadian TZ in BL so raknor's little ones were in bed, yours however ;-)

 

I remember you though brav so would be cool to have you around, but I normally shit on apps a lot better than this and I'm still trying to get one of our actual corp members in corp lmao

Edited by Keeto

Share this post


Link to post

+1 from me - P3AK is indeed your home and always enjoyed flying with u in BricK sQuAD.  


 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, eXeCutA said:

+1 from me - P3AK is indeed your home and always enjoyed flying with u in BricK sQuAD.  


 

Thanks, I was just going through my ship list and I still have a domi called 'Brick Wall'   .....

Share this post


Link to post

Personally I've never heard of you, but it appears some people may remember you ??

 

Either way your app is pretty low effort. I can understand the whole, "Is game, for funs" but on the otherside of the coin at least put EFFORT in. Time has passed, and memes / memories die or fade. I don't have a clue about your Noctis jokes or a clue to your answers to the questions.

 

My advice is really clean your app up and actually answer them properly. You seem like to have the ships and stuff, but if you don't put effort into the app - will you put effort into corp / what we do?

Share this post


Link to post
23 hours ago, San Hollo said:

OK, I will edit it.  I am a laidback player who enjoys playing video games with other people.  fyi most of my answers are direct responses to memories of a past P3AK experience that some of the old members will remember.

 

 

 

i mean that's fine and all and you seem like a nice guy, but look at the other apps to corps in this alliance - you see anyone else phoning it in?

a lot has changed since you were in P3AK, we're not an especially casual corp and this isn't really a casual alliance. coming back to the game is that gonna be the right fit? because based on the effort put into the app my feeling is 'no'

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/13/2018 at 9:10 AM, Michael Wilmore said:

 

 

i mean that's fine and all and you seem like a nice guy, but look at the other apps to corps in this alliance - you see anyone else phoning it in?

a lot has changed since you were in P3AK, we're not an especially casual corp and this isn't really a casual alliance. coming back to the game is that gonna be the right fit? because based on the effort put into the app my feeling is 'no'

I mean that is fine and all and I don't care what the apps for other corps in this alliance look like.    I know who/what PL is, and I recognize that P3AK is not the same as it used to be..... or else is would have died with Black Legion... and that is fine that your opinion is no..... 


FYI my app is still in draft phase... so I am at 4 days of intentionally thinking through my posts....

Day 1: Hello P3AK I am resubbing to the game
Day 2: Time to edit with some legit answers
Day 3: Choose sex over updating my app
Day 4:  Valentine's Day = the more time I spend writing here the shorter my sex window is.....but ill finish it today

The end

Edited by San Hollo

Share this post


Link to post

Done my app is updated. 

 

It registered to me that P3AK just joined PL, and I am the first person to app since that.  This must be why it is so important that you guys grill new applicants.  Got to keep The Mittani happy (I heard he is making PL great again)  

 

At the end of the day you need to decided if you want a person who many corp members know already and who knows how to play the game, knows how to fly in large fleets, and knows how to be effective in small game pvp, or not

 

also I might as well tell you this, but my plan while you are deciding on my application is to go hunt P3AK players in the ship comps I listed and get killmails with them......starting with the hull tanked smartbombing domi

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/12/2018 at 9:20 PM, Angela Lagoon said:

Personally I've never heard of you, but it appears some people may remember you ??

 

Either way your app is pretty low effort. I can understand the whole, "Is game, for funs" but on the otherside of the coin at least put EFFORT in. Time has passed, and memes / memories die or fade. I don't have a clue about your Noctis jokes or a clue to your answers to the questions.

 

My advice is really clean your app up and actually answer them properly. You seem like to have the ships and stuff, but if you don't put effort into the app - will you put effort into corp / what we do?

You make good points.

Share this post


Link to post
50 minutes ago, San Hollo said:

It registered to me that P3AK just joined PL, and I am the first person to app since that.  This must be why it is so important that you guys grill new applicants.  Got to keep The Mittani happy (I heard he is making PL great again)  

 

At the end of the day you need to decided if you want a person who many corp members know already and who knows how to play the game, knows how to fly in large fleets, and knows how to be effective in small game pvp, or not

I understand what you are saying. But imo this is not an either/or situation. Even if we know you (and there are a couple of others in your situation) its still not unreasonable to expect that person to meet our requirements and put in a decent application. 

Edited by Perkin Warbeck

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, San Hollo said:

also I might as well tell you this, but my plan while you are deciding on my application is to go hunt P3AK players in the ship comps I listed and get killmails with them......starting with the hull tanked smartbombing domi

 

This was my idea for an app requirement, pls pls pls do it!

Share this post


Link to post

This app is terrible. If you weren't ex-p3ak it would be rejected instantly.

 

 

-1.

Edited by Black Canary Jnr

Share this post


Link to post
Quote

Section 2.
Create a few fits and link them. You can explain what you would use the ship for with your fitting.

T1 cruiser, Faction or standard: 

https://zkillboard.com/kill/43291945/ - small game roaming dps ship.  Does not have a point on webs because i trust my tacklers to get their points and hold long enough for me to shred

https://zkillboard.com/kill/43288446/ - armor lazer show

https://zkillboard.com/kill/67450491/ - this is how I would fit my orthos for small gang pvp

Interceptor for tackling: 1mn microwarp drive, 1 warp disruptor, 1 web, 1 civilian gun

             MWD makes me fast, WD stops them from leaving, web slows them down so friends can kill them, civ gun so I can get on the killmails

https://zkillboard.com/kill/43229254/

https://zkillboard.com/kill/43718671/ - stiletto

 

This section is pretty straight forward.  If you can't understand angles, relative velocity, weapons tracking, and cant hold point long enough for the fleet, then you probibly shouldn't fly interceptor

 

 

 

Recon, Combat or Force: 

 

 

 

Something you like to fly or a creation of your own:

https://zkillboard.com/kill/42180488/ - kinda speaks for its self

So this section asks you to create a few fits. If we wanted you to search zkill and link fits, that's what the app would ask for. As of now I don't trust you being able to fit a ship yourself.

I see nothing here that shows me you can think for yourself. And then for something you like to fly you decided that a noctis would be a good idea. I get that you have a history in corp, but even after updating the app it's still below the effort many other people have put in. Literally all you needed to do was to take the app seriously.

-1

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, San Hollo said:

my plan while you are deciding on my application is to go hunt P3AK players in the ship comps I listed and get killmails with them......starting with the hull tanked smartbombing domi

I support this and should be mandatory ;)

Also, in meantime just take 10 mins to fluff up your app so that you can get in corp already!! (take a peep at other corp apps)

Edited by eXeCutA

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, Captainplankface said:

So this section asks you to create a few fits. If we wanted you to search zkill and link fits, that's what the app would ask for. As of now I don't trust you being able to fit a ship yourself.

I see nothing here that shows me you can think for yourself. And then for something you like to fly you decided that a noctis would be a good idea. I get that you have a history in corp, but even after updating the app it's still below the effort many other people have put in. Literally all you needed to do was to take the app seriously.

-1

This confused me a bit.  Those links are ships I built.. then flew, got kills, then lost in a glorious fire to non -other then PL...thought you would appreciate the shoutout to your alliance, also I linked some Harvey fits since I could not find any of my huginn or rapier loss mails.  If there is a specific website I should use to built my fits, maybe the application could be clearer.

and you are right the noctis has a deep symbolic meaning to me, and if eve was real life I probably would fly it.  So for now I will remove it and move forward always knowing the noctis lies deep in my heart... filling a void that my secret love relationship with Raknor Bile had been filling (maybe this is the reason i want to come back...whose to say)

 

13 hours ago, eXeCutA said:

I support this and should be mandatory ;)

Also, in meantime just take 10 mins to fluff up your app so that you can get in corp already!! (take a peep at other corp apps)

Thanks for the support.

 

I have decided at this point I have a few things to check off my list before coming back to P3AK, so I think I am going to put a hold on updating my app with fittings built... and I have decided to go do other stuff on my list, before I look to join the current culture of P3AK.

1. Blops some ratting nerds

2. Do some solo roaming 

3. Get at least 5 P3AK killmails with a hull tanked Domi

4. ...etc

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this