SECTION 1 - ABOUT YOU
Main Character name:

Nonoko Chent-Shi

Alt Character name(s):

Krusnik Chent-Shi

Mogass

Frosthildr

(Please mention if any characters were purchased and when)

Did buy Mogass at one point, but can't remember anymore

ZKillboard Links: 

Nonoko https://zkillboard.com/character/92337732/

Krusnik https://zkillboard.com/character/92616238/

Mogass https://zkillboard.com/character/602954079/

Frosthildr https://zkillboard.com/character/94400779/

Eveboard Links:

Nonoko : http://eveboard.com/pilot/Nonoko_Chent-Shi

Krusnik :http://eveboard.com/pilot/Krusnik_Chent-Shi

Mogass :http://eveboard.com/pilot/MoGass

Frosthildr :http://eveboard.com/pilot/Frosthildr

Q. What capitals can your Alts/main fly:
A. 

Nonoko: Moros, Nag, Mino, Apostle, Ninazu, Archon, Chimera, Thanatos

Krusnik: Chimera

Mogass : Nyx/Thanatos, Wyvern/Chimera

Frosthildr: Erebus/Ragnarok

Q. Do you have a super or titan, Please remove Yes or No (no specific details are required here);
Yes 

Q. Could you use your Alt for a sabre or Bifrost/Stork?
A. Sabre yes, Bifrost/Stork is on the plan. just missing the skillbook for the ships, and perhaps some fitting skills

Q. Can you fly a T2 fit entosis rapier with an alt?
A. Not on a alt, But i have plans to train that on the Nonoko toon.

Q.  What Alliances have you been in previously, What did you like or dislike about them and why did you leave?
A.  

FEC

Started in Fortis et Certus with a rl friend of mine, helped the corp/alliance go from living in Provi/khanid and finally moving them over to Immensea

and starting to be part of the Gclub "meatsheald" i did enjoy seeing people going from crabbing over to be more in the PVP mindset, i did learn alot from building that alliance, from leadership point of view to see things from a leader perspective

When they finally decided to disband the corp and aliiance went over to Wanderlust and Gclub.

Gclub

I liked my time in Gclub, Lots of fights and a long good war. Flying Ishtar and  Machs,  finally being in a pvp environment. When leadership went afk and the war was over my corp started to look for a new alliance, That choice was T-C(The Culture)

I was not in there for a long time before the war was over and we moved.

The Culture.

I had a blast here, lots of good Ferox fleet, We have a lots of good brawls over the "Divide" with goons, and horde in the north, fought red alliance invasion. i did end up joining peak a few small gang that i found to my liking

Abit to much drama between the euros and ustz guys. even arguing between the us dudes. it did become abit stagnate at the end so my corp decided to move and i did follow em to Tri.

Tri.

It was a good start in tri. We did have CPA and FRSD doing gods work and active in my timezone. we did drop dreads on everything and everyone for a while. we had lots of entosis ops while killing fcon.

But now we have lost our fc's and motivation. and wanderlust seems to be dead. so this is why i'am leaving. and i don't see it as leaving tri and apping to join PL, but more that i'am leaving Wanderlust and apping into P3AK.

Q.  Why do you want to join P3AK and Pandemic Legion?
A.I know a few of the guys in your corp and i want to move over to a more active eutz corp.

i did do some small gang with you guys in T-C and i did like it. and now that my corp is gone inactive i can start to look at things that will make me happy.

Q.  Name some cool things you have done or helped out with your old corp/s?
A. Help my first alliance to go over from renters to build a fc team and starting to help out Gclub before collapsing. 

Been helping out in my current corp aswell with admin stuff

Q.  What do you consider yourself good at in EVE?
A. Keeping up under pressure, always ready for new tasks. 

Q.  What do you want to learn to do next in EVE?
A.  become better at small gang warfare in eve, become the master of flying the crow

Q.  What Nationality are you and in what Timezones do you play?
A. Norwegian and play in the EU TZ

Q.  What is one of your long term skill training goals at the moment?
A. Finishing up some V's get my super toon 110% ready for a faction super.

Nonoko will start to trail for Entosis rapier followed by rev, Perhaps a entosis haw rev soon.

Krusnik will keep on training for strok/sleip and a vulture.

Super cap toons will keep on training skills for those ships

Q.  Can you fly the following ships? (Please remove Yes or No):

• Scimitar Yes 
  • Onieros/Guardian Yes
  • Loki/t2 guns Yes 
  • Machariel T1/T2 Arty Yes 
  • Cerberus T1/T2 Rapid Light missiles Yes 
  • Ferox T1/T2 Railguns Yes 

Q. What skill levels do you have for the following:

• Recon skill lvl -  5
  • Logistics skill lvl -  5

Q. How do you make isk to sustain your PVP habit?
A. I have not tried to make isk since we lived in fountain, i have spare isk and big toys.

But i would probably do some market stuff if i wanted to get more.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

SCENARIOS;

Q.  Your FC calls you shit and gives you abuse for doing something bad in the middle of a fleet Op, the problem is you didn't do the thing he accuses you of. What course of action do you take?
A. Keep quiet during the fleet, might take it up with the fc at a later time if it keeps happening, I know that it might just be a "in the heat of the moment" and would not worrie to much about it

Q.  There is a baddie in your staging system flying around in an Orthrus, You are the only person avalable to kill him. What ship do you use to kill him and how do you get him tackled?
A. I would try to bait with a hauler, warp it to a gate, then let him agress me, try to tackle him while i warp in another ship to grab hold and finish the job.

Q.  You are joining a small gang with a malediction, Orthrus, Rail Brutix navy and a Cerb. What do you bring to compliment this gang?
A. I would bring a arty cynabal, i have not flown one in ages but i think it would be a nice addition to the comp.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

SECTION 2 - CREATE FITS
Please create ship fittings for the below ships and explain what you would use the ships for (EFT layout preferred). 
Please don't copy and paste from other posts, we are looking for unique people that can think for themselves.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

T1 CRUISER (Faction or standard):

[Cynabal, cyna]

Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Nanofiber Internal Structure II
Tracking Enhancer II
Tracking Enhancer II

50MN Cold-Gas Enduring Microwarpdrive
Adaptive Invulnerability Field II
Large Shield Extender II
Warp Disruptor II
Small Capacitor Booster II, Navy Cap Booster 400

720mm Howitzer Artillery II, Republic Fleet EMP M
[Empty High slot]

Medium Anti-EM Screen Reinforcer II
Medium Core Defense Field Extender II
Medium Polycarbon Engine Housing II

Hobgoblin II x5
Warrior II x5

What would you use this ship for?

I would use this ship for some small gang like stated above.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

INTERCEPTOR FOR TACKLING:

[Malediction, tackle]

Damage Control II
Overdrive Injector System II
Small Ancillary Armor Repairer, Nanite Repair Paste

5MN Quad LiF Restrained Microwarpdrive
Warp Disruptor II
Warp Scrambler II

TE-2100 Ample Light Missile Launcher, Caldari Navy Mjolnir Light Missile

Small Ionic Field Projector II
Small Polycarbon Engine Housing II

Tackle things, Its a old fit that was used in T-C

RECON, COMBAT OR FORCE:

[Curse, Neut]

Reactor Control Unit II
Reactor Control Unit II
Reactor Control Unit II
Reactor Control Unit II

50MN Y-T8 Compact Microwarpdrive
Republic Fleet Large Shield Extender
Republic Fleet Large Shield Extender
Small Electrochemical Capacitor Booster I, Navy Cap Booster 400
Adaptive Invulnerability Field II
EM Ward Field II

Corpus C-Type Heavy Energy Neutralizer
Drone Link Augmentor II
Corpii C-Type Small Energy Neutralizer

Medium Ancillary Current Router II
Medium Ancillary Current Router II

I would use this ship to cap dry ships @100k in small gangs

YOUR OWN CREATION (SOMETHING YOU LIKE TO FLY):

[Naglfar, Naglfar fit]

Tracking Enhancer II
Tracking Enhancer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Damage Control II

Pithum A-Type Adaptive Invulnerability Field
Domination Capital Shield Booster
Capital Ancillary Shield Booster, Navy Cap Booster 3200
500MN Microwarpdrive II
Capital Shield Extender I
True Sansha Capital Capacitor Booster, Navy Cap Booster 3200

Quad 800mm Repeating Cannon II, Republic Fleet Phased Plasma XL
Siege Module II
[Empty High slot]

Capital Ancillary Current Router I
Capital Processor Overclocking Unit I

I would like to roam in something like this with a ceptor alt to tackle things

23 minutes ago, Nonoko Chent-Shi said:

[Naglfar, Naglfar fit]

Tracking Enhancer II
Tracking Enhancer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Damage Control II

Pithum A-Type Adaptive Invulnerability Field
Domination Capital Shield Booster
Capital Ancillary Shield Booster, Navy Cap Booster 3200
500MN Microwarpdrive II
Capital Shield Extender I
True Sansha Capital Capacitor Booster, Navy Cap Booster 3200

Siege Module II
[Empty High slot]

Capital Ancillary Current Router I

I get that this is a 'Big miker' HAW dread intended to MWD + Frag. What gets me is a) No long point  b) Lack of web to allow tracking  c) No neut in the highs d) 3 fitting mods because of the ancil rep + extender. Overall it's too inefficient for me to let it pass.

Videos/ KMs using this fit? 

@Black Canary Jnr

This was more something i might want to try, could have added grappler there but the plan was to use an alt for that(tackle/web), or perhaps flying with a few other guys that could web/tackle.

Do you have a FAX-capable alt, ideally apostle? Also we ask for entosis on an alt because that is where you will be expected to use it. Entosis on mains is for scrubs. The recon/rapier bit might be a bit dated with the upcoming changes, but basically you need a subcap alt with decent SP and fitting skills.

Edited by Michael Wilmore

Yeah, I use Nonoko for caps, and i use Krusnik for subcaps, and Mogass can fly Fax until i get him nyx aswell

Did see another mistake in that fitting that nag making it not valuable for my purpose. 

Edited by Nonoko Chent-Shi

1 minute ago, Nonoko Chent-Shi said:

Yeah, I use Nonoko for caps, and i use Krusnik for subcaps, and Mogass can fly Fax until i get him nyx aswell

So to confirm, you will have your subcap main AND another subcap pilot with good SP/fitting skills that can do entosis? I know I could find out from your boards but it's easier if you just answer.

Yes my toon Nonoko is about to reach 100m sp. So i can use her for alot of things. Mostly used for blops dead/carrier/fax and hauling. Can also do t2 entosis. 

Can you elaborate on why you think that Cynabal would compliment that small gang?

what tz?

Edited by Tarqeus Prime

How do you feel about the current state of entosis mechanics?

Can you give a quick rundown of what you think is going to change with the march release regarding entosis?

9 hours ago, Captainplankface said:

How do you feel about the current state of entosis mechanics?

Can you give a quick rundown of what you think is going to change with the march release regarding entosis?

I don't like them to much, its way to easy to take out a bigger ceptor gang and kill ships that are doing the entosis.

But at one point XIX changed it up and did drop entosis caps, where we could counter drop them, that was fun.

With the march patch i think you will se alot more fighting over the nodes since you can give remote support.

So that gives the fleet time to come assist the rep the guys that are doing the entosis. 

I like this change but we will have to wait until patchday to see how it goes

14 hours ago, Tarqeus Prime said:

what tz?

I live in Norway so i play in the Euro timezone

15 hours ago, Perkin Warbeck said:

Can you elaborate on why you think that Cynabal would compliment that small gang?

It can deliver damage at range. With EMP you have a optimal of about 20km + another 40km falloff

this ship will also move at 4k m/s if you overheat the mwd so you can get in/out of engagement if its needed,

It can also burn in to grab point if both the malediction/ortherus have to disengage or there is a 3rd target we want to keep on grid

Overall i'm getting the vibe that you have the SP, alts, all the tools needed more or less. However, it looks like there's a lack of experience, and more concerning is how often you're actively pvping. Not a straight -1, but honestly if it wasn't for the good people and friends who are backing this app it would be. I'm gonna need to see something to change that into a +1, i'd suggest that you get together with Zelden and Jos and fly around, blow some stuff up. Show us that you aren't gonna join and go inactive or ping warrior it up; we're looking for people who are on often and undock often.

Edited by Black Canary Jnr

2 hours ago, Black Canary Jnr said:

Overall i'm getting the vibe that you have the SP, alts, all the tools needed more or less. However, it looks like there's a lack of experience, and more concerning is how often you're actively pvping. Not a straight -1, but honestly if it wasn't for the good people and friends who are backing this app it would be. I'm gonna need to see something to change that into a +1, i'd suggest that you get together with Zelden and Jos and fly around, blow some stuff up. Show us that you aren't gonna join and go inactive or ping warrior it up; we're looking for people who are on often and undock often.

^this. judging by the given info & statistics you seem like a ping warrior :/ . The defence of the cynabal didnt help the case.

On 3/3/2018 at 8:57 PM, Nonoko Chent-Shi said:

It can also burn in to grab point if both the malediction/ortherus have to disengage or there is a 3rd target we want to keep on grid

At that point you might as well fly an Orth anyway if that's what you're trying to achieve. 

I kind of waited to give a reply on this app; I read it and a few things actually made me think. Like the Cynabal. I knew you in WLST, I know what you can do so I'll put a +1 in good faith you'll deliver.

GREEN LIGHT , App in game nuke old APIs ,  create new and send to Bronzer lift.