1. List your sponsor(s) within Sniggerly if you have any (make sure that they post in the thread to confirm).
Falopadous

2. How old are you?

3. Where do you live and what languages do you speak?
England

English

4. Which time zone sees the most of your playing time (US/EU/AUS)?
EU

5. How many hours do you play Eve on average during a week?
20-30

6. Please list all your characters on all your accounts and provide links to skill sheets and killboards. State how long you've had ownership of said characters. If you have characters that you for some reason need to keep secret‚ PM the relevant infо to your recruіter when аѕked to provide API.
markie1994

http://eveboard.com/pilot/markie1994

https://zkillboard.com/character/767514030/

7. Tell uѕ about your history in Eve. Where have you been? What have you done? Who are your friends? Your enemies? What was your most memorable fight? Be thorough! Write a book!
Created my account in 2010 been on and off playing, first time i was in a null sec corp was a renter corp and basically just ratted and done a lot of plex's then something happened cant remember what that corp died

after than i joined a corp in Fatal ascention where i learned a bit about pvp ect did quite a few big fights with them but nothing really memorable, although i can remember one time where me and a few of the people had

fun ganking hulks in high sec, i then took a break from eve for a few months and i come back and go i done this a few times over the years but now i'm back for a good while and hopefully will be able to play a lot more in the future but for now 2-3 hours a day is all i can play because i have a 18 month old daughter

8. Why are you leaving your current corporation and/or alliance? Please let us know what you did and didn't like about your previous home.
Just leaving because i want to come to 0.0 i'm in a corp based in Tama atm and they don't really do much now

9. Are you a shit disturber? Have you caused drama or headache to those around you? Be honest.
Nope

10. Why are you trying to join Sniggerdly
 over other‚ less selective and easier cоrporatіons within Pаndemic Legion?
falopadous is my cousin and he sent me the link to you 

11. What ѕetѕ you apart from being yet another F1 pushing member in fleets? Give examples of you being useful and/or leading fleets; include logs or battle/after-action reports you might have written.
i can scout or be bait 

12. Got any tears (griefing logs‚ instances оf scams, etc) to share?
Nope

13. What games other than Eve do you play? Feel free to lіnk your Steаm account if you feel comfortable doing ѕo.
Nothing really much atm Occasionally the odd game of Diablo 3 or Rocket league (although i am shit lol) 

14. Do you poѕt on Eve-related websites (Reddit‚ FHC, Zulu, EN24/TMC cоmments sectіons)? If so, link your profile/post history

Nope

So I looked at your skills and your kills. We have some minimum requirements which include an active killboard, a dread alt, and an apostle alt. Do you have any other characters? What is your long-term plan to ensure you don't get activity purged?

Your app seems a little light on details, to that effect can you please answer the following questions:

• What was your most memorable moment in Eve? (Please go into a lot of detail)
  • How do you currently make your ISK?
  • What are your current aspiration in Eve?

I understand that you are related to Floppy but I feel like you could have put a bit more effort into your app

Edited by Bnizzle

how do you feel about Red Bull?

-10 for Floppy Vouch.

I dont know what kind of Bullshit Stories Floppy has told you but hes no PVP hero of the Legion and his fleet participation is actually shit. Which pretty much matches your DNA.  If it wasnt for his Karaoke singing and all around faggotry with Keyboard Cyberwarfare skills, we would have tossed him years ago. Actually I just enjoy watching him JO in this zoo.

With this being said with your lack of participation and commitment in eve. Do you have any "wares" that would be useful to us?  

However I may actually let that slide If you can tell me in detail some extremely embaressing stories about Floppy. They need to be good enough to reverese a -10 score on your application.

by the way Floppy said we should roast you. What does that say about his concern and welfare about you.  This is a crossroads dilema for you.  You need to think long and hard about this. And how you are going to respond. 

I fully believe that you have it in you to reach down deap and express that mean gene. Lets hear it. Your not really expressing yourself in that resume. Its an absolute slag peice of passivity.  Stop being shit with your eve life. Your not helping anyone with that shit.

or you can just tell me to fuck off and go away. In which case either one is good enough for me you FUCKING NEPITISMAL FAGGOT

7 minutes ago, Muzzaroo said:

However I may actually let that slide If you can tell me in detail some extremely embaressing stories about Floppy. They need to be good enough to reverese a -10 score on your application.

Muzz asking the good questions.

3 hours ago, Col Ostomy said:

So I looked at your skills and your kills. We have some minimum requirements which include an active killboard, a dread alt, and an apostle alt. Do you have any other characters? What is your long-term plan to ensure you don't get activity purged?

This is what interests me as well. Besides jsut the capital alts, you're also lacking some basic skills to fly some of our doctrines. Would you be willing to inject/at least train into requirements if you don't have any other characters?

16 hours ago, markie1994 said:

Nope

Q. So I looked at your skills and your kills. We have some minimum requirements which include an active killboard, a dread alt, and an apostle alt. Do you have any other characters? What is your long-term plan to ensure you don't get activity purged?

A. i have an active kill board for the last few weeks but i don't have any alts and my long term plan is to kill anyone who is not blue and who i get told to

Q. What was your most memorable moment in Eve? (Please go into a lot of detail)

A. Ain't gonna lie there's a lot i have done in eve but nothing that really stands out and that will interest anyone ill try and think and get back to you if you really need to know lol

Q. How do you currently make your ISK?

A. when there ain't a lot happening i will rat and if i need to ill buy plex 

Q. What are your current aspiration in Eve?

A. Well i never really plan anything i just take everything as it comes i have no goals or anything like that i just enjoy pvping and having a laugh and be serious when i need to be

I understand that you are related to Floppy but I feel like you could have put a bit more effort into your app

do you want anything else? my kidney? my liver? lol i spent a good half hour on that app

Q. how do you feel about Red Bull?

A. Love it

Q.  with your lack of participation and commitment in eve. Do you have any "wares" that would be useful to us?

A. Nothing special here i'm not going to blag myself up i'm just an ordinary guy that wants to have some fun i wont be leading the alliance into great victory but i will be there with and supporting you with that 100%

Q. However I may actually let that slide If you can tell me in detail some extremely embaressing stories about Floppy. They need to be good enough to reverese a -10 score on your application.

A. i cant really say any atm he probably has more on me than i have on him lol

Q. by the way Floppy said we should roast you. What does that say about his concern and welfare about you.  This is a crossroads dilema for you.  You need to think long and hard about this. And how you are going to respond.

A his concern and welfare about me that guy literally only cares about himself haha and karma is a bitch ill get payback

Q. This is what interests me as well. Besides jsut the capital alts, you're also lacking some basic skills to fly some of our doctrines. Would you be willing to inject/at least train into requirements if you don't have any other characters?

A. I wont buy any injectors but i will train what i need to though but i thought my skills were pretty decent tbh

I'll try to keep this brief, and to be honest I've kept out of our recruitment threads but this app has annoyed to me to the point that I can't help but respond.

35 minutes ago, markie1994 said:

do you want anything else? my kidney? my liver? lol i spent a good half hour on that app

We want a little bit more effort than the answers you've given. You don't answer anything outright, you blow off questions, and you have yet to say anything that makes me feel comfortable sharing my corp with you.

39 minutes ago, markie1994 said:

Q. What was your most memorable moment in Eve? (Please go into a lot of detail)

A. Ain't gonna lie there's a lot i have done in eve but nothing that really stands out and that will interest anyone ill try and think and get back to you if you really need to know lol

Nothing? Not a ship you killed with a fleet you were glad you grabbed tackle on? No first super kill you were totally stoked about? No solo pvp you worked really hard at learning?

Do you even play this game?

40 minutes ago, markie1994 said:

Q.  with your lack of participation and commitment in eve. Do you have any "wares" that would be useful to us?

A. Nothing special here i'm not going to blag myself up i'm just an ordinary guy that wants to have some fun i wont be leading the alliance into great victory but i will be there with and supporting you with that 100%

This is exactly the time to brag about yourself. Toot your horn. Talk yourself up.

Right now this is a buyer and seller relationship. Sniggerdly is the customer, sell yourself to me and to my corp-mates.

As of this moment, I'm not buying.

You have a grand total of 59 kills for 2017/2018, you've had FOUR active months since 2010, and you're trying to join a PvP alliance?  Ok.

You don't have any alts, don't meet our minimum requirements, don't have the SP to fly our doctrine comps, refuse to inject into ships, but you'll be here "supporting us 100%"...with what exactly?  You can't even more your shit across deployment zones without help. 

@Falopadous Bro, this app is a joke. 

You must suck good dick to convince floppy to vouch you.

Also no imbreds please we are not adversity I suggest apping there as you might reach their standards.

Seems like you should probably go join Total Mayhem  and work your way up there in terms of SP, isk and kills. Also it would show that you're at least a little bit serious about this whole thing. SNIGG prides itself on being the best. We are the backbone of PL. I don't mind trying to help out guys who want to be here and want to work for it, but I'm not going to stick my neck out on the line for somebody who doesn't seem to give a shit.

Also just for fun, theorycraft a fleet assault frig, a solo armor roaming ship and a battleship for attacking structures. Please provide some insight into why you went with each and your thought process on why you fit them the way you did.

Edited by Crafty Beaver

!retire floppy.

2B03B77F-7064-4C64-B039-E72EA24956FF.jpeg

Edited by Muzzaroo

I think you would benefit with a stint in Horde. 

You are nowhere near ready for the rigours and demands of PL yet. 

If you did’t have a Floppy vouch your app would of been hazed even more than it has been already. 

I would recommend Total Mayhem, Sniggerdly's new training corp.

Join Total Mayhem in game and a recruiter will get to you, if this doesn't work out.

We do not refer people to Horde now we have our own designated training corp. 

Muzz here,

I just want to chime in a few closing comments. If your going to App to this Corporation. We expect 5 things.

1. Intestinal Fortitude.

2. Ambition.

3. Rise to any and all challenges that may be requested of you.

4. Loyalty.

5. Continual investment of capabilities.

and my final recommendation.

Dont take no SHIT from anybody. 

This is House Snigg.  We will not allow our members to fail. We have a diverse pool of resources in the corporation to meet that end.

Thank's for the suggestions and comments i see that most of you don't want me here lol i don't mind it was worth a try 

I think your attitude and responses show that YOU don't want to be here.

4 hours ago, markie1994 said:

Thank's for the suggestions and comments i see that most of you don't want me here lol i don't mind it was worth a try 

Believe it or not. I was the 1 guy rooting for you to man up and come out swinging with heart and anger.  But you just didnt give a fuck.

It is not that we didnt want you as a person.

" We did not want your shitty and lazy attitude. And we tried to point that out where you were in error"

I am disappointed really. I was looking forward to deleting your shitty attitude and showing you a better way to live in eve. You could of been a champion. I would of trained and showed you the way of being a Snigg Man. We all would have. 

Im  always rooting for an underdog.

COWARDS NEVER WIN

Edited by Muzzaroo