yoda death

want to be apart of the family

Application Form

Edited by yoda death

There is an impressive amount of effort put into this app, did you accidentally post this before you finished...

To start with, you might want to sort out the first part of question 1 (aka eveboards). Secondly, you only list 3 characters, do you have other useful alts, inty cynos, cloaky eyes, etc? Thirdly, this app really needs  more detail, sell us on why we should permit you to join our band of degenerates.

This is a zero-effort application. You haven't answered the last question and the fact that you can fly avatar/aeon/apostle on your three characters, but don't have any cyno alts sets alarm bells ringing.

2/10.

index.jpg

Edited by Charlie Colt
effort

5 minutes ago, Charlie Colt said:

Are you trying to hack me?

@yoda death take some time reading the other apps, contemplate about your life choices and re-do your app.

Also, are those three separate accounts? If so, do you have characters filling the other slots? 

18 minutes ago, Mikhail O'Gara said:

Are you trying to hack me?

yes, ofc.

RECRUITMENT OPEN - VOUCH ONLY

Probably should have stopped there and rethought posting this. At least put in some effort, you have so many examples in the Waffles apps alone you could have used as a guide.

my  apologizes  i  updated the app i guess it did not copy all my info over.  also im not a great writer  but i can say im a team player. i know i dont have a vouch but was hoping i might be able to chat with someone and maybe get a vouch. 

Well noone expects a literary masterpiece as an application but you should show that you have thought about the different questions and give good and honest answers and maybe elaborate on your fittings. Especially since you dont have a vouch you should do your best to impress us and make us want to play this game with you, which you failed miserably at. At least from my point of view.

Just my two cents. 

If you are applying, without a vouch from either a member of SniggWaffe or another respected member of the fam like a Dir, you need to make your app the absolute best it can be - a 10/10.

This is not that. 

Fix that.

well i will take y'all advice and rework the application.  Im really hopping to get in. i play eve a lot better than i can fill out applications.  

Wow.... my morning after coffee shit took longer than you to come up with this tosh.

Tho it was also very much like your application:

- lifeless

- disappointing

- it really smelled a lot like shit

Fix yours, tia.

i have updated it and sometime on it. making sure i have answered all the questions. if you have anymore questions please feel free to ask. 

@yoda death heres a tip, take a moment to look at the other applications in the recruitment section.  Your answers can consist of more than 1 sentence. When you are asked to link fits, that doesn't mean post a z-kill link it means post a fit (see other apps). The purpose of this is to test your game play knowledge, you say you cant fly a black-ops yet, but how would you fit one if you did?  Its about showing us your thought process and critical thinking. We are not looking for another nameless F1 monkey for our corp, in Waffles everyone needs to know his stuff and contribute, what do you mean by "thinking outside the box" for example?

Also please format it so that your answer is a different (but still readable) color from the question, so make reading easier. 

Good luck.

Ya know, 

when you talked to me to get some pointers, I thought: Hey, this guy actually gives a shit!

Turns out he do, a literal turd....

Jesus man....

i do give a big turd about this application im really looking forward to flying with the best pilots in eve. 

sure thing i was ratting we a few other corp mates when a spy in the alliance gave out site info to hard knocks. we finished the site and was in warp to the other site upon landing there was the saber in all its might budded us to hell. then they cyno went up and the t3c jump in and they gate a titan into system and i was stuck there bc the alliance could not counter. so i was a sitting duck for over an hour.  what did i learn on this you might ask dont rat in a super if the alliance cant save you.  

2 hours ago, yoda death said:

sure thing i was ratting we a few other corp mates when a spy in the alliance gave out site info to hard knocks. we finished the site and was in warp to the other site upon landing there was the saber in all its might budded us to hell. then they cyno went up and the t3c jump in and they gate a titan into system and i was stuck there bc the alliance could not counter. so i was a sitting duck for over an hour.  what did i learn on this you might ask dont rat in a super if the alliance cant save you.  

you are a complete mango

not even a good ratting fit

Edited by michael chasseur