yoda death

want to be apart of the family

you know one of the few things i got out of wwb was a complete lack of respect boarding or near hatred of mordus legion. i just assumed anyone on the other side would feel the same about waffles given our interactions. so it's really curious to me why, now, you suddenly want to be apart of our elite crew of weathered space cowboys. could you maybe provide some specific examples as to what lead to your reverence of this glorious corporation and its members? i mean something to prove to me that you arent just trying to blue tank some mids after trying to extract your (other) super & assets from the raging dumpster fire of an alliance you are currently in?

well i was not in Mordus legion in wwb.  well who does not want to be apart of the elite crew of weathered space cowboys.  i mean that says it all. to be apart of the best in eve  and fly with game changing alliance its been a goal for a while. as far a blue tank that is not the case i plan on staying with yall if i get in.

36 minutes ago, yoda death said:

well i was not in Mordus legion in wwb.  well who does not want to be apart of the elite crew of weathered space cowboys.  i mean that says it all. to be apart of the best in eve  and fly with game changing alliance its been a goal for a while. as far a blue tank that is not the case i plan on staying with yall if i get in.

ok i will grant you that, seems my dates are a bit off, but the fact that you joined them and stayed as long as you did slightly offends me. were I a recruiter I might have rejected your app on that fact alone. but more to the point... what specifically turned you on to waffles? did you wittness an epic dunking by us? perhaps you were enamored by our AT performance? did our shit talking in local skills put a twinkle in your eye? did my and other members reddit posting set your heart ablaze?  come on man, out with the details. 

You know, usually I would try to offer up some form of advice or task. I've got nothing.

9 hours ago, Puchoco Voluspa said:

That god damn signature is literally a nostalgia bukkake  

long live the Martoh-crew

10 hours ago, yoda death said:

well some youtube videos caught my eye tbh

ahhh come on. I was hoping for a more animated response out of you but that just doesnt seem to be in the cards for this interaction.  So here's the truth: you're not getting in waffles as-is. Maybe one day you will have a better perspective on this but we do have to maintain minimum standards. Seems you already had the common sense to join a better alliance than inPanic, so kudos to you.  keep your nose clean, get some kills, try to get a vouch (tbh i have no idea how you're gna accomplish that one), and come back after a few months to try again.  put some actual effort into your app and maybe, just maybe, you won't get nothing but hazed.  alternatively our step-dad corp Sniggerdly has started a training corp that will p much take anyone from what ive heard, given the right attitude, and grind them into elite star fighters. Honestly this is probably a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor and learn the culture of PL while havin' a blast. In-game channel: Join Total Mayhem

Edited by Dread Zeppe

On 9.3.2018 at 8:09 PM, Dread Zeppe said:

did my and other members reddit posting set your heart ablaze?  come on man, out with the details. 

Implying your reddit game is any good

23 minutes ago, Sethroad said:

Better than yours

13 hours ago, Dread Zeppe said:

In-game channel: Join Total Mayhem

WsVdlFh.gif

8 hours ago, Mikhail O'Gara said:

Better than yours

Thats not a bar people should be proud of breaking

9 hours ago, Sethroad said:

I was willing to overlook every part of this app if he said he liked my reddit posting

Edited by Dread Zeppe

thought this app was over cause he pulled it; was being cheeky o7o7o7o7  sorry waffles recruiters

On 2018-03-10 at 5:11 PM, yoda death said:

thanks for the time

Is this you pulling your app?

I disagree, perhaps Timmy understands the extent of his usefulness and doesnt consider that one of his responsibilities. 

Edited by Dread Zeppe