1. Whо do you know in ΕO? If you don't know anyone in ΕO‚ do you know anyone іn PL that can vouch for you? How do you know your vouchees?

I do not know anyone in Pandemic Legion. I have just recently left KOS/GotG.

2. How long have you been playing EVE Online?

Since 2006 with two breaks for years 2008-2012, and 2016-2017.

3. What do you like to do in EVE Online?

I like to PVP and carrier rat.

4. Give us a brief biography of your ΕVΕ career.

I started young, my brother helped me into my first null sec corp after doing some high sec missions, and low sec pvp. I learned the ropes in old school HAC fleets fighting against BoB. After a short while, BoB became a larger threat and the alliance had to disband as well as the corp. After that, my brother and I took a little bit of a break. I came back on for the new graphics updates, and the planetary updates attracted me back into the game as well. I'm not sure what got me back into eve online, but I found a corp in GotG coalition/KOS alliance and it worked for me for a while but there is growing disdain for each other within their community and as well as within the corp I was in. I decided to leave the corporation at what I feel was the height of their toxicity.

5. What are the names of all your characters and how many SP does each one have? Link killboards and skillsheets for all your PvP characters. If you have bought any of your characters link the relevant sale thread.

Saitek Intakinio 50.7 million SP
https://zkillboard.com/character/787660371/
http://eveboard.com/pilot/Saitek_Intakinio

6. Post three kills that you are most pleased with‚ and tell us why you like them.

I like the stratios kill the most as I was just roaming around by myself in Deklein not really expecting much. Last times I've had engaging Stratios' didn't go very well, as they were neut fits and I mostly fly gallente so my blaster boats would be nailed by their capwar fits.
https://zkillboard.com/kill/68639451/

https://zkillboard.com/kill/68534755/ It's not everday you're able to catch an interceptor with an Orthrus.

https://zkillboard.com/kill/67955715/ This one was entertaining as it was just sitting on a gate, secluded from the rest of it's fleet.

7. Can you fly a carrier?

Yes

8. Do you own a supercapital?

No

9. What do you think you are good at‚ and what would you like to improve at in ΕVΕ?

PVP. I am really good at listening to FCs and anticipating what is next even for small fleets, although I wish I was better at the meta and fitting ships although nowadays people have doctrine fits for most fleets.

10. What is your main way of making ISK?

Carrier ratting

11. Hоw did you hear about‚ and why do you want to join ΕO?

I have seen you folks fly around the regions more than once and notice you guys on reddit a lot.

12. On average‚ how many hours per week do you think you play?

5-20

13. A) Give us fits for each of the following ships: Hyena‚ Panther‚ Vigilant‚ Εtana‚ and a fleet fіt logіstics ship

https://pastebin.com/JPHfSgHB

13. B) If you were using a supercarrier to dunk on nerds which one would you use and how would you fit it.

I would use a Nyx, with mantis t2, dragonfly t2s, cyclop t2 and termite t2s. I would have a cyno fit in the high along with fighter support t2s and everything else would be faction fit. I would drop in and pew scrubs and gtfo.

14. You are in a PL armor HAC fleet and we are heavily engaged with some random scrublords. We get bombed and you receive roughly 30% armor damage. What do you do?

turn my reps on and broadcast for logi. I would then follow through with FCs orders on primary and secondary.

15. You are in a LR zealot in a PL sniper HAC fleet‚ engaged with a large fleet of enemy Drakes and your overview suddenly goes all yellow boxy. What do you do?

kite away , lock up people within range take a few pot shots and chip a way at their blob.

16. Yоu are roaming with an alliance member‚ both of уou in vagabonds‚ and spot a lone Drake on a gate in an emptу system. What do you do?

have the other guy warp through, put tackle on the drake if given all clear and pewpew. Drake will probably go through gate, so I would do my best to bump him off jump range and get that aggro.

17. You are solo roaming in a Vagabond and jump into a gate camp with some interceptors and Arazus. What do уou do?

let them shoot at you, burn with prop mod until tackled back to the gate and jump through maybe rinse repeat and get away and let intel know.

18. How old are уou (real lіfe age)?

19. In what country do you currently lіve?  Are you Danish and or Australian?

USA no

20. Do you have any pets?

had one cat, he ran away or got taken away by coyotes.

21. What is yоur favorite Ke$ha song?

learn to let go lol

22. Do уou read 4-chan?

sometimes

23. Do уou have an SA account? If you do then lіnk іt you shiftless faggot.

no what

24. Do you post on any public forums eg Reddit/FHC etc? If so link them

I lurk on reddit sometimes

25. Do you have a working microphone?

yes

26. Is your voice annoying?
https://vocaroo.com/i/s0L2ayzN2L2O
no i have radio broadcaster voice.

Edited by Saitek Intakinio

11 minutes ago, Trottel Elf said:

Why are the retarded apps always from Americans?

:thinking:

Your app is fucking retarded as fuck.

Why our corp with no vouch?

Why only one character if you fly fucking caps how are you even able to move them?

Why did you post these kills? you killed a fucking Astero not a STRATIOS. Do you intend to be this retarded in our space guild?

Why is your blops fit fucking retarded and how can you fix it?

Why broadcast for reps on  BOMB DAMAGE????

Is this a troll?

Edited by Val Thropp
REEE

Due to Pandemic Legion being the premiere PvE guild, we require our members to show an exeptionally efficient skill in carrier/supercarrier ratting procedure.

To prove that, record a video of yourself completing a Sansha Haven in less than 10 minutes, using a Thanatos-class vessel.

28 minutes ago, Val Thropp said:

Your app is fucking retarded as fuck.

Why our corp with no vouch?

Why only one character if you fly fucking caps how are you even able to move them?

Why did you post these kills? you killed a fucking Astero not a STRATIOS. Do you intend to be this retarded in our space guild?

Why is your blops fit fucking retarded and how can you fix it?

Why broadcast for reps on  BOMB DAMAGE????

Is this a troll?

I'm not a troll - my bad about the killboard link, I guess here is a strat kill https://zkillboard.com/kill/68832318/

that one was kind of fun because we were all flying shitfit frigates.

I only have one character because honestly I can't afford a second, don't get me wrong, I would love a second account for scouting and cynos.

My blops fit is probably fucking retarded because I don't fly blops, and don't even have an actual saved fit for a blops ship. I would fit a covert cyno to make it not retarded

well we weren't really explained a specific scenario in the question, but I would be guessing that hopefully had more than just stealth bombers throwing bombs at us , and if it's just a bomber fleet i would expect more than just one hit from a bomb.

38 minutes ago, Saitek Intakinio said:

My blops fit is probably fucking retarded because I don't fly blops, and don't even have an actual saved fit for a blops ship. I would fit a covert cyno to make it not retarded

LMAO. Thanks for giving me a good chuckle out of this app.

I rarely post on apps, primarily because I hate p much everyone, but I want to let you know that I really think your app is of a high quality and I look forward to being space guildemates with you.  Ignore the other chucklefucks responding to this thread - they are just trying to troll you.  

Please explain to me, in detail, why did you choose to apply to ISRAD? Did you do any research about recruitment into ElitistOps or PL in general? If you look at other apps throughout this alliance who don’t have vouches, how has it generally worked out for them and why do you think your app would go differently?

Have you ever flown as a logi pilot? How important is Logi V? 

Lets say you are a logistics pilot in a PL armor HAC fleet. The main fleet is heavily engaged in a fight with some random scrublords and an enemy bomber wing decloaks and bombs the entire fleet. As a result of this the entire fleet broadcasts for reps because they have 30% armor left. Why is this a problem for you as a logistics pilot?

Where do you live that your cat would get eaten by a fucking coyote?

I did some research, looked at killboards and I have decided to attempt to join Pandemic Legion, this was after I decided to quit KOS / gotg.
Logi 5 is very important, the difference is only meh logi and good logi. It would be bad, because I would have to rep each and every pilot, if they all took damage that's a lot of shit in your face I understand, but I would at least attempt to logirep those folks - at the point where all enemies are blapped FC would probably tell us to dock and rep, is my guess.

Minnesota. Pic is relevant, this is what I do in winter time

26854468_10157483035409815_1989719865_o.jpg

15 hours ago, Saitek Intakinio said:

13. B) If you were using a supercarrier to dunk on nerds which one would you use and how would you fit it.

I would use a Nyx, with mantis t2, dragonfly t2s, cyclop t2 and termite t2s. I would have a cyno fit in the high along with fighter support t2s and everything else would be faction fit. I would drop in and pew scrubs and gtfo.

How do you intend to do this without a Cyno?

20 minutes ago, Val Thropp said:

How do you intend to do this without a Cyno?

I bet his vouch could light him a cyno oh wait 

17 hours ago, Saitek Intakinio said:

6. Post three kills that you are most pleased with‚ and tell us why you like them.

https://zkillboard.com/kill/68534755/ It's not everday you're able to catch an interceptor with an Orthrus.

That's my alt.

1, That's a frigate not an interceptor

2, You were bubble camping with WERMT alts which are blue to me, then brought in that orth to do the killing lol

But I'm glad I'm in your top 3.

Edited by Bronzer Lift

9 minutes ago, Bronzer Lift said:

That's my alt.

1, That's a frigate not an interceptor

2, You were bubble camping with WERMT alts which are blue to me, then brought in that orth to do the killing lol

But I'm glad I'm in your top 3.

Holy shit this is amazing

BIG VOUCH

Thats right - they were blue. Carrier is on the market though.

I was camping by myself, then WERMT came and ruined all the fun, was still a little fun with WERMT though. They were getting salty I was on their gate and now they camp it all the time.

What can I say? I just like to pew pew and I know you guys do pew pew.

I will put in my App in game, and will reference my app here.

thanny

On 3/25/2018 at 2:30 PM, Saitek Intakinio said:

Logi 5 is very important, the difference is only meh logi and good logi.

It would be bad, because I would have to rep each and every pilot, if they all took damage that's a lot of shit in your face I understand, but I would at least attempt to logirep those folks - at the point where all enemies are blapped FC would probably tell us to dock and rep, is my guess.

You really have no clue.

yes logi 5 is important but the rest of your explanation/guess is all wrong.

shows the difference between a meh application/recruit and a good application/recruit I suppose.

I would take bonuses every day than just some newbro with logi 2 or 3, even withh those skills a great mod won't help them.