I can be a pretty active member. I am currently a college student and it's all online based. I'm a cap pilot, most t2 ships excluding amarr, and gallente t3 (soon minmatar t3).I like to fly expensive things to get them blown up eventually, I've been in nullsec fleets since 2006/2007, I know what FCs want and why they yell at ppl. I don't want to cause any problems, especially at fleet time.

I've only lost one thanny to stupidity when I first hopped in one to rat, I've killed in total (from what zkill says) 234 and only lost 138. In KOS for a few months, I was at the top of their killboard because I would actually go out by myself to get good kills while all the rest are filthy krablings. I genuinely just want to have fun, learn, and pew pew.

Edited by Saitek Intakinio

1 hour ago, Saitek Intakinio said:

I can be a pretty active member. I am currently a college student and it's all online based. I'm a cap pilot, most t2 ships excluding amarr, and gallente t3 (soon minmatar t3).I like to fly expensive things to get them blown up eventually, I've been in nullsec fleets since 2006/2007, I know what FCs want and why they yell at ppl. I don't want to cause any problems, especially at fleet time.

I've only lost one thanny to stupidity when I first hopped in one to rat, I've killed in total (from what zkill says) 234 and only lost 138. In KOS for a few months, I was at the top of their killboard because I would actually go out by myself to get good kills while all the rest are filthy krablings. I genuinely just want to have fun, learn, and pew pew.

This is the first response that has given me any indication you're not a total weedbrain/mango/troll/whatever and actually give a shit about this application, so here's my two cents:

You have a pretty considerate gap in knowledge about this game and overall mechanics, but you say you know what FC's want and why the yell at people. You say you've been in nullsec fleets since 2006/2007, but you think it's ok to broadcast for bomb damage. You say you're a cap pilot, but don't have any cyno alts to support yourself. I'm normally the last one to KB shame but 234 kills is not all that impressive, and you have significant gaps in KB history where you've gone afk. To sum up, you don't know how much you don't know. I personally believe that no one person knows everything, there is always more to learn; but ISRAD and Pandemic Legion is not a teaching alliance and there is a certain level of knowledge expected, which you frankly are not at. 

If you really want to have fun, learn, and pewpew, I recommend staying in Pandemic Horde for a while. I don't know what kind of show GOTG runs, but Horde is a pretty good place for learning some of the basics, and there are places within Horde for people dedicated to PVP and developing more than "anchor, F1, don't broadcast for bomb damage". Stick around, learn as much as you can, maybe try and stand out from the crowd and find someone willing to actually vouch you and reapply at a later date. 

Or maybe you're a fucking troll and I'm terrible at sniffing out memers, that's certainly a possibility v0v 

edit also what the fuck is the picture you linked, I have been trying to figure that fucker out for like two days and have no idea what i'm actually looking at

Edited by SilverBack Rotineque

Ice Spear fishing by the looks.

Though he is cheating using a multipronged fork instead of a spear.

I don't think he is actually spear fishing, I think that is just an implement to get the nasty multi-toothed pike or muskie out of the ice without losing a limb.  Said implement just happens to be a giant multi-pronged spear.

Edited by Lloyd Loar

It is spear fishing, and it's a northern pike. The tool is definitely a spear. I wanted to loosen up the trolls a little.

There's a lot about the game I do not know, but I a fast learner without making myself look like a total weedhead (cough gotg). I know referencing the wrong killmails make me look very bad. I learned a lot at GotG, but I feel Horde is a little too much, as in, I want a more focused community that isn't willing to accept any and all applications. I only joined Horde to make an attempt to safely move out my carrier. I know how important alts are and how they've become a huge aspect of the game, especially since I was away. I do plan on soon getting an alt that will be able to cyno/something I can dualbox with. There are other mechanics that fleet me, for example I was around when wormholes were first a thing, and I now know that good wormholes are basically monopolized and there's very little chance of ever taking one of those over. I recognize that 30% bomb damage really isn't bad, and I haven't actually ever broadcasted because of bomb damage, even when it has struck me into hull.

I know 200 kills isn't very impressive, but it is personal.

I recognized Kilo would be a voucher.

5 hours ago, Saitek Intakinio said:

It is spear fishing, and it's a northern pike. The tool is definitely a spear. I wanted to loosen up the trolls a little.

I know 200 kills isn't very impressive, but it is personal.

I recognized Kilo would be a voucher.

You are forking, not spearfishing idiot.

200 kills is less than what most people get in a month.

Kilo is not even in ISRAD and he is trolling you.

5 hours ago, Saitek Intakinio said:

but I a fast learner without making myself look like a total weedhead

You play since 2006 on and off. It took you 12 years of learning to become what I can only describe as a pile of retarded shit.

Ima make it short because you start to become boring and the meme is getting stale:

You have neither the required Fax alt, nor the required Dread alt, nor any alts.

You dont have a vouch

You dont meet activity requirements

You are a retarded F1 pusher ( and you are even bad at that)

You are cheating at Ice fishing.

Tl;dr: No thank you, stay in horde or wherever you wanna be. Bye

It's not cheating at spear fishing, just because it's not a gun. It's called darkhouse spear fishing, you should go where there is ice and try it sometime. gg

@Saitek Intakinio vouch if you can answer this question properly:

you are hel ratting in your system, and bombers bar comes through a wormhole and starts bubbling you

what do you do?

go to standing fleet, tell them your cyno is up and you need help, also mention it in intel adding in that you're in standing fleet/krabbing fleet, probably also ping discord as well. That's only if you aren't already aligned out ratting in a carrier, you should be. also use quick tools dscan to show intel their fleet.

wait for buds to arrive, slowly chip away at their dudes

2 hours ago, Saitek Intakinio said:

go to standing fleet, tell them your cyno is up and you need help, also mention it in intel adding in that you're in standing fleet/krabbing fleet, probably also ping discord as well. That's only if you aren't already aligned out ratting in a carrier, you should be. also use quick tools dscan to show intel their fleet.

wait for buds to arrive, slowly chip away at their dudes

VOUCH REVOKED

you got fucking flux coils on ur panther, what the fuck is going on in this bread

Edited by Hlynurth

I approve this App +1 send him the corp invite and begin the dank circle jerk fraggerinos.
Application Approved.

i never post in recruitment threads but holy fuck i cant believe ive just read this shit +1

If you can provide the following (with a detailed explanation on their use and the reasoning behind each fit) I'll consider +1 ing you:

A bridging widow (explain how/why you would use it as well).

An RR bhaalgorn (along with how you'd fly it)

A Komodo

Finally, in what situation would you use a Dagon, and how would it be fit.

Oh, and how the hell have you managed only 234 kills in over a decade? My Levi toon which is literally just a bridging pos princess that has never jumped into a fight has a third of that in only a few years. Explain?

Edited by Phynix Kautsuo