Flaming Butterfly

Return of the Butterfly Tramp Stamp

Hey dudes after much wandering through the proverbial desert that is EVE online alliances I realized that I miss all of you. I got things straightened out with RL and even got myself a job that has me work nights and graveyard occasionally.

For old times sake here is a mashup that I have been enjoying recently. Look forward to flying and BSing with all of you again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2HLgAhzpl0

I am beyond ready to tell you your puns are shit. +1 

Just now, shpees said:

I am beyond ready to tell you your puns are shit. +1 

My body is ready

Just now, Sethroad said:

Not even one pun, this ain't Flaming Butterbutt.

I didn’t want to pun-ish anyone just yet. Also I worked late and been out of it today.

That was trash; still love you though

Edited by Sethroad

Gonna need an explanation as to why you were shit talking "afk ceo" and pl literally less than a week ago and now want in.
We recently met as a group to discuss people bitching about the way things are and wanting to go back in time, while offering nothing in the way of a solution or taking fleets out etc.

This is just april, too lazy to go through the constant hate you people spew about it all.

Flaming Butterfly-Last Friday at 11:14 PM

I got tired of an entire alliance of good pvpers waiting for one person to come back before doing anything

Flaming Butterfly-Last Friday at 9:04 PM

PL is not a fun place to be when you actually want to enjoy yourself
Not sit there and be leet

Flaming Butterfly-Last Friday at 8:57 PM

I mean I’m not in PL because the reputation
I would rather fly in NCdot
And because PL is boring\

Flaming Butterfly-04/01/2018

Love is when Reza tells you to drink the Kool aid and you do

Flaming Butterfly-Last Friday at 7:08 PM

PL was a huge mistakes
I fully regret supporting it

Atlas [N0MAD] [SWIGG]-03/18/2018

My CEO is not only at his keyboard, but he is the most beautiful man alive

Flaming Butterfly-03/18/2018

Thanks Atlas
But let’s talk about Reza now

Edited by Atlas Diari

/thread

Edited by Ramand
spell check is hard

+1 because he's a Trump supporter, and not a whiney sack of shit!

Also for the record, i did not post private logs, these are openly displayed in his discord server filled with certain waffles he liked

Dam since you left Waffles you've seen like every corner of the eve universe.

It also states in White recruitment post that if you didn't join another corp you don't need to make an application 

"If you would prefer to speak to one of us before applying, feel free to join the in game channel "Join Sniggwaffe". Also if you are a returning waffle that was nomad purged less than 6 months ago and did not join another corp, you can skip the application form and simply post a thread asking to return."

But since you joined The Initiative, TRI and Pen is Out means that you should make an application.

Edited by Winry Dhoore

The one that mentions an afk CEO is not about Reza or anyone in Waffles. It was about Triumvirate and waiting for Garst to return and me getting tired of an alliance of good pvpers waiting for one person to get the alliance moving again when Triumvirate had plenty of good people that could have taken the reins.

I made a mistake about how I acted about the changing of an alliance. Rather then being patient I was not ready for the changes even as I was a vocal supporter so I left. I got bitter about how things changed with the corp, because I joined up to be in the corp that was one of the most active and tightest knit in EVE not to be in PL. Going from Waffles to PL was a bit of culture shock and to be honest until recently it actually bothered me because I love Sniggwaffe and with so many good people that used to do so much seemingly not as active or even AFK it bothered me. I said some choice words that ended up being negative during this last week as Atlas leaked, I own what I said in bitterness and while being in a shit mood. That does not take away what was said of course an apology at times is like putting a band-aid on a piece of cracked glass. When it comes to NCdot a former corp mate of mine was trying to convince me to follow him over by feeding me lines of BS about how much fun he was having. In the end I am only human and fucked up so I leave it in your capable hands what will happen.

Edited by Flaming Butterfly

Hek told me to post up a return thread after we talked and I asked him about it earlier. I have a forum application prepared as well. 

I would not have done a return thread without prior approval because I know I have been away and joined other corps since my time in Waffles.

Edited by Flaming Butterfly

@Atlas Diari you're quite shitty to post stuff that is still kinda private since it's on a server where HE invited people - let people have their own opinions - this is very meh from you lol - you could have found so many way to criticize rather than leak stuff and be a little crap

@lya naylo Hi, i welcome your criticism.
I did this with the approval of the directors.

Feel free to message me in private if you wish to further discuss :)

@Atlas Diari approval or not, it's still shitty - how much did you even try to understand why he would say that rather than post this and here ?
vov

I work graveyard shift tonight so if I don't respond in a timely manner its because I will be stuck cleaning a hospital.

36 minutes ago, Flaming Butterfly said:

I work graveyard shift tonight so if I don't respond in a timely manner its because I will be stuck cleaning a hospital.

Translation: stealing patients pudding, and sniffing bed pans...

3 hours ago, eXile KZ1 said:

+1 because he's a Trump supporter, and not a whiney sack of shit!

i will +1 on this reason as well

Part of me voting for Trump could have been so I could say have you seen my "Trump" card, however based on his recent sexual exploits that came to light its best that I didn't.

Hey @Flaming Butterfly how are you bro?

Are you coming back so you can see how bad it is in PL, which as previously stated you already do not like?

And are you going to sperge on Coyotes discord about it after a few days and be toxic to everyone else?

I saw your reply to Atlas but I am finding it hard to understand. You were in a bad mood or having a day, you shitted a lot about Waffles and who we are, what we do ... I fail to understand why do you want to join us?

Also this:

Flaming Butterfly-  
i mean if we get enough people willing to make a better waffles

Are you actually willing to help the corp? Am I reading this correctly or do you want to take over the corp because you think you can do a better job at managing it? Because in here we want people to step up, to help each other, to help the corp getting better. But we kinda dislike afk sperge lords who are just toxic about it and ruin everyone's else gaming experience. And you despite bein ga cool guy never did anything remarkable to help the corp. Glad you are willing to do it this time.