1 What іs your timezone‚ primary language and approximately how many hours of EVE do you play per week? Tell us a little about your real life‚ your age‚ occupation etc.

*I am a Central USTZ player, my primary language is English and I play around 4-5 hours every evening if you include weekends I would say around 35-40hours a week. I spent 9 years in the US Army and got to do the whole Iraq and Afghanistan thing. I also lived in Germany for 5 years before being medically retired. I am 33 years old and am a network system administrator for a company in the automotive industry.

2 What are your feelings about Taylor Swift? Which Taylor Swift song inspires you the most and why?

*I would leave my wife for her and do everything in my power to impregnate her just so people couldn’t call me a liar. I think Shake it off would have to be the song that inspires me the most. After all the crap that happens in life if you’re going to be sane you must be able to shake it off.

3 Do you approve of scamming people in EVE? Have you ever done so? Do you think it’s okay not to honour ransoms?

*Scamming is one of the things that makes EVE the game it is. I have never scammed anyone but I have ripped people off before. If you give your word and the victim is taking it in stride then yes you should honor it.

4 Do you approve of meta-gaming and spying in EVE? Have ever you done so or had it done to you? Do you have any useful spy alts? PM details about them to Elise Randolph.

*Again this is one of those things that makes EVE the great game it is. I have dabbled with it but to be honest I’m bad at it.

5 List all of your EVE characters with links to skill sheets. Note your main character‚ skill points of each character‚ specializations and how long you’ve had each character.

Account 1

Quesa- Main pvp- transferred 2018- http://eveboard.com/pilot/Quesa

I quit endashi- amarr alt- http://eveboard.com/pilot/i_quit_Endashi No Skills!

Account 2

Thrathius- Main- Triage- Super ish- http://eveboard.com/pilot/Thrathius

Advanced Algebra- highsec hauler- http://eveboard.com/pilot/Advanced_Algebra

Jita whomps- Jita alt- http://eveboard.com/pilot/Jita_Whomps

Account 3

UnholyBagabon- newt scout- dictor pilot- http://eveboard.com/pilot/UnholyBagabon

Drippy McDripdrip- funny name alt- http://eveboard.com/pilot/Drippy_McDripdrip

Account 4

Lost Will- Dread pilot-Transferred 2018  http://eveboard.com/pilot/Lost_Will

Rorcheck Finstad- JF Toon- http://eveboard.com/pilot/Rorcheck_Finstad

Jita Me Softly- not used jita alt- Transferred 2018- http://eveboard.com/pilot/Jita_Me_Softly

Account 5

Ketahl- Scout- Transferred 2018- http://eveboard.com/pilot/Ketahl

BeaconBoy- cyno-Transferred 2018- http://eveboard.com/pilot/BeaconBoy

SadPanda Bear- cyno- Transferred 2018- http://eveboard.com/pilot/SadPanda_Bear

Account 6

Ejan Jaggex- alpha alt- http://eveboard.com/pilot/Ejan_Jaggex

Heca kojass- alpha alt- http://eveboard.com/pilot/Heca_Kojass

6 What ships can you pilot and what ships do you like? What is your play style? Do you have any FC experience? If so‚ on what scale? What other roles are you familiar with in fleets?

*I can fly almost everything. My ships of choice are logi! i am the weird guy that always brings logi to every fleet, roam, or outing. I have done a lot of Logi anchoring and coordinating in the past, it is something I love. I also like BLOPS.

7 Do you have an independent way to make income? Do you pay for EVE with PLEX or money?

*I have a Highsec alts that do some trade and Incursions but only if I’m super broke. I pay with PLEX but have played with cash and am not opposed to it if the price of PLEX gets to stupid.

8 How long have you been playing EVE? Tell us a little about your EVE history‚ greatest achievements‚ your favorite fights or kills‚ previous corporations and alliances‚ and any past friendly or unfriendly relationships you’ve had with us.

*I have played EVE since 2006, I have taken breaks for deployments over the years but for the last 2 years I have not been playing at all (getting married sucks when you find out your wife hates EVE.) I started off in with a group out of Provi, moved to -A- with M.V then going to NC. when I moved back to the states joined Sm3ll for more USTZ and was with them for a couple of years. For me Asakai, the death ball of HED, and the Great ELO super WELP count as some of my fondest memories.

9 List any relevant killboard links to your PvP characters‚ and explanations of any significant losses.

I haven’t played in 2 years and have changed Mains so I will link my old mains killboard.

{This only accurate from oct 2015 and later.}

https://zkillboard.com/character/418831894/

10 Why do you want to join us? Where did you hear about us? List any references or vouches in HABIT or PL (MAKE SURE you’ve talked to them first before posting here).

I have been in NC. For years and have spent a lot of time flying with PL. Makalu will vouched for me. (he is the reason I have a love for single color track suits with flipflops)

11 Give a setup for a ship or ships you would likely solo PvP in‚ even if you never solo PvP (multiboxing setups are fine).

[Hecate, Hecate fit]

Magnetic Field Stabilizer II

Damage Control II

5MN Y-T8 Compact Microwarpdrive

Warp Scrambler II

Small Capacitor Booster II, Navy Cap Booster 400

Fleeting Compact Stasis Webifier

Light Neutron Blaster II, Void S

[Empty High slot]

Small Transverse Bulkhead II

12 Give a setup for an armour tanked HAC or T3.

[Zealot, Zealot fit]

Heat Sink II

Heat Sink II

Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II

Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II

1600mm Rolled Tungsten Compact Plates

True Sansha Armor Thermal Hardener

Assault Damage Control II

10MN Y-S8 Compact Afterburner

Phased Muon Scoped Sensor Dampener

Phased Muon Scoped Sensor Dampener

Heavy Pulse Laser II

Heavy Pulse Laser II

Heavy Pulse Laser II

Heavy Pulse Laser II

Heavy Pulse Laser II

Medium Trimark Armor Pump II

13 Give a setup for a Machariel or long-range HAC/T3.

[Machariel, Nanomach]

Republic Fleet Gyrostabilizer

Republic Fleet Gyrostabilizer

Tracking Enhancer II

Tracking Enhancer II

Damage Control II

Nanofiber Internal Structure II

500MN Microwarpdrive II

Adaptive Invulnerability Field II

Large Shield Extender II

Imperial Navy Heavy Capacitor Booster, Cap Booster 25

Republic Fleet Warp Disruptor

800mm Repeating Cannon II, Republic Fleet EMP L

Ammatar Navy Heavy Energy Neutralizer

Large Core Defense Field Extender II

Large Core Defense Field Extender II

Large Hyperspatial Velocity Optimizer II

14 Give a Remote Repair Battleship setup.

[Nestor, Nestor fit]

Drone Damage Amplifier II

Imperial Navy 1600mm Steel Plates

Imperial Navy Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane

Damage Control II

100MN Y-S8 Compact Afterburner

Large Micro Jump Drive

Heavy Capacitor Booster II, Navy Cap Booster 3200

Heavy Capacitor Booster II, Navy Cap Booster 3200

Omnidirectional Tracking Link II

Warp Disruptor II

Large Remote Armor Repairer II

Heavy Energy Neutralizer II

Heavy Energy Neutralizer II

Medium Energy Neutralizer II

Medium Energy Neutralizer II

Large Trimark Armor Pump II

15 Give a setup for a combat carrier you would use with us. If you have a supercarrier‚ post its current setup instead.

[Thanatos, Thanatos fit]

25000mm Steel Plates II

Damage Control II

Drone Navigation Computer II

Warp Disruptor II

Capital Capacitor Booster II, Navy Cap Booster 3200

Capital Energy Neutralizer II

Fighter Support Unit II

Fighter Support Unit II

Fighter Support Unit II

Networked Sensor Array

Capital Trimark Armor Pump I

16 If any of your characters can pilot Heavy Interdictors‚ give a setup for a Heavy Interdictor you’d use with us.

[Devoter, Devoter fit]

True Sansha Armor EM Hardener

True Sansha Armor Thermal Hardener

IFFA Compact Damage Control

50MN Y-T8 Compact Microwarpdrive

Small Capacitor Booster II

F-90 Compact Sensor Booster

True Sansha Warp Disruption Field Generator

250mm Light Artillery Cannon II

250mm Light Artillery Cannon II

Cynosural Field Generator I

Section 3: EVE Knowledge

This next section is designed to get to know more about your EVE knowledge and what you would do in different situations.

17 While roaming‚ you find a Drake in a belt and engage it (you decide what ship(s) you’re roaming in‚ and give us the setups here too). Half way through the fight‚ while the Drake has you warp disrupted‚ a Basilisk uncloaks. What do you do?

[Cynabal, Cynabal fit]

Gyrostabilizer II

Gyrostabilizer II

Gyrostabilizer II

Tracking Enhancer II

Damage Control II

Large Shield Extender II

50MN Y-T8 Compact Microwarpdrive

Caldari Navy Warp Scrambler

425mm AutoCannon II

425mm AutoCannon II

425mm AutoCannon II

425mm AutoCannon II

Small Energy Neutralizer II

Medium Anti-EM Screen Reinforcer II

Medium Core Defense Field Extender II

Medium Core Defense Field Extender II

*First Drop ECM drones and jam the Bassi, then tackle and engage the Bassi kill him and if the drake is on field tackle and kill him.

18 You are roaming with an alliance member‚ both of you in Vagabonds‚ and spot a lone Drake on a gate in an empty system. What do you do?

*Tackle him with one have the other jump through both to scout and keep him from getting away. Once he aggresses have your buddy jump back and wait for the cyno. If no cyno kill the drake if cyno burn off while keeping point and see what comes through.

19 You are solo roaming in a Vagabond and jump into a gate-camp with some interceptors and Arazus. How do you survive‚ if possible?

*burn back to gate but hold the jump and keep orbit. See how many jump through the gate if enough then kill tackle and warp off. If not wait till enough aggress then you jump and kill any light tackle on the other side. Or just go baller style and kill all of them.

20 You and a friend are in supercarriers‚ in low-sec, killing a small offline tower. Suddenly‚ a Falcon uncloaks and 50 roleplayers bridge in on top of both of you with eight HICs and 50k dps worth of ships. How do you survive?

Align Align Align, which you should have been (thus you should have already fleet warped) make appropriate channels aware if you do get tackled and move LO to cargo hold, Light Cyno.

Bring in buddys to save your dumbness. Never not have cyno!

21 You and a friend are in scrubby battlecruisers (e.g. Hurricanes or Harbingers) with weak tanks‚ in low sec. A Tempest aggresses you under sentry fire and neutralizes all your cap‚ but you are able to MWD away out to 30km after taking a lot of damage. Do you leave your friend to die?

No! you load range ammo and kill. It’s a T1BC they are supposed to die.

22 You are in Old Man Star and have intel of a Nyx warping around. Describe the steps you would take to find the Nyx.

Do a Dscan to confirm the intel. Once confirmed inform an FC or someone in a leadership role.

Warp to planets using dscan if he is at a planet the confirm fleet is ready and drop cyno if he is in a safe bring in a non-corp/alliance prober. Warp to drop cyno. NEVER NOT HAVE CYNO!

Edited by Quesa
fit change..

Is pineapple an acceptable pizza topping?

Only with bacon, jalapenos, and extra cheese. and a bottle of whiskey.  

If you had to sit, but there were no seats describe the manner in which you might squat for us.

i wouldn't squat i would make someone get up so i could sit. life is to short to squat.

Edited by Quesa

If you had infiltrated a particularly gullible Corp that happened to have a unique, expensive ship that had never been killed before, how would you plot said ship’s demise and who would you batphone to kill it?

Buy a unique and expensive ship and invite them for a bling roam. then have people waiting to kill it. 

Or

Steal it. "nice ship bro can i take a screen shot with me in it!"

Over priced for what it is but something must be said for style points.

Inb4 Velo gets you to buy a Marshal for a vouch.

also vouch from me, feel free to buy me a marshal too

Tell us a little about your most embarrassing loss- Provide a link if able, and explain what happened and how you got in that situation.

https://zkillboard.com/kill/44933171/

This is on my old toon that i have since sold but still my most facepalm moment.

Me--"hey guys! whats up?" 

White--"We are gonna do a move op by gate with carriers and BS"

Me--"ok UMMMMM" 

White--"Stay with the fleet so you dont die"

Me--"This new Faction Battleship is sure fast"

Me--"AHHH DAMN I MESSED UP."

Me--"IM Dead"

Vince--"Moron!"

I was being Cocky and I got spanked for it. To be honest, I have been lucky when it comes to giant facepalm losses. (knock on wood)

Could you please list your old mains that you mentioned, and the approximate time you owned them?

Like, x character was your main from March 2011 - Jan 2013 or something like that.

As you have heard, the final step to joining HABIT is to complete an Arts and Crafts project.

Your project will be to create an EVE themed Baby Crib Mobile.

If you are unfamiliar, here are some simple examples:

il_570xN.1205091542_qeve.thumb.jpg.460f41f8c673d3b1b40b5c08a6a35f59.jpg81i6iHUo-WL._SY500_.jpg.5cbb4b53a88c17120e0a8f3020739650.jpgil_fullxfull.667938925_7j3g.thumb.jpg.322dd70dfdd548b90cd88493a2c8fdb9.jpgmobile_baby_8bece383-3d78-4ffa-a2f4-c9feb2745bfe.thumb.jpg.ea49c314ab5b96e0f73a18b73320e05a.jpg

It could include fun things like EVE ships, missiles, explosions, a station or fort in the middle as examples, but it's totally up to you!

It would be great if there are HABIT and PL logos included somewhere as well!

They don't have to be stuffed objects like some of the examples above; they can be as simple as printed out EVE ships glued to cardboard, but please take your time and make something good!

As you work, take progress pictures so we can see your process, and at the end please include a short video of it hanging from something and gently spinning like a mobile is supposed to do.

Looking forward to seeing your work - have fun!

Crtuist-sold oct 2015 started may 2012

Deo Exmachina- sold in 2015

vorcrom april sold 2012- feb 2014

i have bought and sold toons for many years so if you have any other you would like to know about just let me know but these were my mains. 

and btw my sister is having a baby tuesday! so this is a great A&C project you mind reader you!

imageproxy.php?img=&key=5619c41323d98001The Supplys!

IMG_20180505_163630.jpg

Edited by Quesa

IMG_20180505_181916.jpgDaddys Hot Drop! 

Edited by Quesa

IMG_20180505_182624.thumb.jpg.371a3547e303c045b77dc545a6ec90c0.jpg

IMG_20180505_181919.jpg

Edited by Quesa
.whoops

I know it should be 4 legs but I had to get the whole fleet so you get 6.

Edited by Quesa