Sign in to follow this  
Figgles J

I want to come back. Again.

I keep trying different groups and different aspects of the game. It doesn't do it for me. I also keep trying different games. Its getting kind of stupid. Sad, too. I'll boot up the PC, try 3 different games for 10 minutes each, then stare at the screen for a second, reminiscing about the Waffles op board and wondering what the fuck I am doing.

I've come and gone quite a few times now and if that's unacceptable, its also understandable. But if you'll have me, I'd like to come back.

P.S.

Buy more suicide Apostles

It can be hard time find a place that you really enjoy this game with. I hope to see you in game soon dude.

Hey Figgles. I am on board if you are on board. Hope you are able to stick with us this time :quagmire:

I swear if I see anyone ask about a perfect BLOPS fit...I will kill you...in game.:soapbox:

1 hour ago, Deveron said:

I swear if I see anyone ask about a perfect BLOPS fit...I will kill you...in game.:soapbox:

I don't recall asking for a lot of BLOPs fit...only losing them...

3 hours ago, Tyrion Hekki said:

There is no reason to ask this since it can't compare to the majesty that is my blops fit.

On the real though, this will be your third stint with corp. How will the third time be the charm?

1 hour ago, Mikhail O'Gara said:

On the real though, this will be your third stint with corp. How will the third time be the charm?

To be honest, I don't consider my previous times in corp not charms. I consider them quite successful.  I made friends, I had fun, I tried new things.

This will be my fourth stint, in fact, and I have kind of found that there isn't anything new to try with different groups that I couldn't just do where I was. It is interesting, seeing how other groups are, but I didn't really enjoy the like I did in Waffles. Kind of just felt like a place to park  toons while I was semi-afk.

To answer your question, every time is a charm, and people come and go in life. I enjoy my time when I am with corp, and I keep my mouth shut when I am not.

Edited by Figgles J

19 minutes ago, Figgles J said:

I enjoy my time when I am with corp, and I keep my mouth shut when I am not.

Thankfully I work at an ER for some anti burn cream.

This fucker abandoned me in the middle of the waffles internal tournament to go yank his dick in a wormhole. -1. JK nomad it's hard to blame you for struggling with this being a shit game, hope you find what you're looking for and if not there's always your 17th try. 

+1 

1 hour ago, Edibleghost said:

This fucker abandoned me in the middle of the waffles internal tournament to go yank his dick in a wormhole. -1. JK nomad it's hard to blame you for struggling with this being a shit game, hope you find what you're looking for and if not there's always your 17th try. 

+1 

I deserve that.

So tokens are on the board, having problems entering APIs, I see from the Bugs forum that this is a known issue. APIs are dead in like two days as well aren't they?

18 minutes ago, Figgles J said:

So tokens are on the board, having problems entering APIs, I see from the Bugs forum that this is a known issue. APIs are dead in like two days as well aren't they?

APIs are dead today, I believe. Either way, tokens are the way to go now, just do them for every character, it's surprisingly painless #FloppyBless 

If only we had a suicide thanatos fit figgles would be a pro at that

+1

This man built me my first cap, which I named Kasli Catal and he does get the reference because he has been around since those days...

+ infinity, he has never let me down once in the 3 years I have known the duder

Edited by Puchoco Voluspa

Pucho you're drunk i don't build caps but i do remember Kasli.

8 hours ago, Puchoco Voluspa said:

This man built me my first cap, which I named Kasli Catal and he does get the reference because he has been around since those days...

+ infinity, he has never let me down once in the 3 years I have known the duder

41 minutes ago, Figgles J said:

Pucho you're drunk i don't build caps but i do remember Kasli.

Punch drunk love?

2 hours ago, Mikhail O'Gara said:

Punch drunk love?

OK MISTAKES MIGHT HAVE HAPPENED! :P 

Seriously though, good guy, he's totally not gonna awox Reza let him in

So....you guys still figuring out how to troll the new SSO or ESO or whatever it is system?

1 hour ago, Figgles J said:

So....you guys still figuring out how to troll the new SSO or ESO or whatever it is system?

@John Falkner should be in touch soon

@Figgles J yo bro, apply with all chars ingame and be ready. As soon as the lady boy does all the  paper work I'll push the buttons to get ya back in da hood.