4 hours ago, Crafty Beaver said:

Thank you for fixing your app and answering my questions. Still haven't fixed the typo in the second line of your initial post but whatever. 

The turnaround is good. +1 from me

Whoops! Weirdly there was a typo in the first question where the (pls don’t laugh) “D” was missing out of Sniggerdly. Classic.

Have amended Sniff to Snigg. Though. Mew corp called Snifferdly would be a great parody corp name...

On 5/13/2018 at 11:17 PM, Bnizzle said:

Why should we take your app seriously if you don't?

Also a few questions:

Can you please expand this: What was your most memorable fight? Be thorough!

and Fuck, Marry, Kill

Hedliner, Shadoo, Elise

Completely missed this, my apologies.

My most memorable fight was, strangely, in 2008. I had a -2.4 sec status and was moving a high DPS domi through low-sec. If memory has it correct, the fit consisted of Electron Blasters, 2x Medium Electrochemical boosters, MWD, Point, Web. 2x LARs and usual tank stuff and 5x Ogre IIs. This was also during the days of warp to 15km of a gate, not warp to 0. I think, could be wrong there.

I arrived at a gate and am greeted by a Drake (all good stories have a drake in them) and he engages me. Drakes were tanky little bastards back then, so I decide to engage. We trade blows and he eventually pops, just before he does a friend of his arrives in a megathron. Drake goes down and I’m now on the Mega. He’s hitting me hard but is taking a fair hitting off the gate guns. I de—agress, but realise I’m tanking him just fine. So I re-engage and keep the pressure up, only to see him go down.

As he went down, a flipping Abaddon turns up. By this point I thought the Domi had done me proud so off I go again, but my demise came as I ran out of 800s.

I didn’t have the sense to loot the Megathron wreck, but it was my first serious solo engagement in low sec and it’s always stuck out to me. I still regret putting 4.5k of Antimatter into the hold, but we were moving and I wanted to make sure we had enough ammo while there. If I’d out in 1k, I may have had enough 800s to see me through ?

I think I still have the FRAPS on an old hard-drive. Will see if I’ve still got it, bet I would cringe if I watched it now

F: Hedliner, ‘cos it’s be like stirring oatmeal, right ?

M: Shadoo

K: Elise

Edited by Arestes

4 hours ago, Bnizzle said:

FYI you no longer need to place salvagers to act as heat sinks, empty slots work in the same way.

• With your enyo fit why do you have blasters and then a point fitted? Was that supposed to be a scram?
  • Could you should me your favourite shield ship for solo/small gang stuff (I just noticed all the fits you linked were armour)

I've liked the renewed energy keep it up  :)

Thank you for the heads up re: Salvagers.

Yes, Enyo meant to fit a Scram, not a long point.

Will present shield fits once I’m at my hotel this evening, supposed to start my day in Gosport and head to Aberdeen this evening. #YOLO (?)

On 5/13/2018 at 6:32 PM, Overman said:

hmmm...

I know Arestes from HAX. I had no issues with him. But, HAX. was also super chill and didn't ask much of their members. Snigg does, so you should definitely put more effort into the applications questions and the separate questions other people ask of you. 

Only question I have is are you going to vouch Jarack or Jarack's old crew in here when you get your chance? Cause Jarack is a huge piece of shit. A lot of his friends? Huge pieces of shit. This question goes beyond my issues with him.  People in here aren't going to stand that level of toxicity. 

Outside of that, I'm inclined to +1 if you're going to be active and stuff. If you post Killboards, that will be a big indicator and helpful for you to sell yourself to others here.

Overman the giant shit stirrer drama lama complaining about other shitters, what a time to be alive!

*edit* Arestes is a top bloke in and out of game! SHREWSBURY BABY!

Edited by Asssassin X

This ransom oblivion watch guy is right this is strange Overman behavior. @Cheeb Aman @doobey someone pick this app up before Overman says/does something in this thread to ruin it. 

4 hours ago, Asssassin X said:

Overman the giant shit stirrer drama lama complaining about other shitters, what a time to be alive!

*edit* Arestes is a top bloke in and out of game! SHREWSBURY BABY!

Shut up Anal X your not even allowed to attend Shrewsbury’s without your missus🙈

ill be looking after your app, have sent you a pm

NIce APP it took a while to get there but worth it in the end imho

+1 from me for fixing your app instead of going all Emo when you got pushback.