SECTION 1 - ABOUT YOU
Main Character name: Sean Durden

Alt Character name(s):

garillar - Purchased in 2015 shortly after joining W.LST

Tyler1Durden

Tywinn Lanisterr

Tom Brady's Ego
(Please mention if any characters were purchased and when)

ZKillboard Links: 

Sean Durden - https://zkillboard.com/character/94025141/

garillar - https://zkillboard.com/character/91338363/

Tywinn Lanisterr - https://zkillboard.com/character/96509167/

Tyler1Durden - https://zkillboard.com/character/96224622/

Tom Brady's Ego - https://zkillboard.com/character/95882107/

Eveboard Links:

Sean Durden - https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/Sean_Durden

garillar - https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/garillar

Tom Brady's Ego - https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/Tom_Brady's_Ego

Tyler1Durden - https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/Tyler1Durden

Tywinn Lanisterr - https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/Tywinn_Lanisterr

Q. What capitals can your Alts/main fly:
A. 

Sean Durden - Niddy/Thanny

garillar - Niddy/Mino/Apostle/Archon/Chimera/Nag

Tyler1Durden - Wyvern

Q. Do you have a super or titan, Please remove Yes or No (no specific details are required here);
No

Q. Could you use your Alt for a sabre or Bifrost/Stork?
A.  Yes

Q. Can you fly a T2 fit entosis rapier with an alt?
A. No - Can easily get in rapier.

Q.  What Alliances have you been in previously, What did you like or dislike about them and why did you leave?
A. 

Phage and Terror - Total Mayhem. - Wanted to try something different after leaving TRI. Was intrigued by helping a brand new corp grow with PL ties. Enjoyed all the small gang. Corp has a great group of  core guys.  Leaving because I could not continue to commit the extra time and effort as a Director/FC to recruit and generate content needed to help the corp grow. Did not want to be unfair to rest of leadership and the members.

Triumvirate - W.LST -  Tri had  very good EUTZ/USTZ content at the time of joining with the FCON campaign.  Was  very a PVP driven Alliance. Caps were used very frequently. All came crashing to a halt when alliance leadership drama happen and Garst deployed irl for months. In turn, W.LST  closed 😥 and all corp mates went separate ways.

The-Culture - W.LST - Very little I'm sure you guys don't know about our time here. I had some of my best times in EVE here. Was around during the golden era of -TC-. We had some unbelievable brawls (yes, I was there when raknor lead us to victory against the 2 Cane fleets). Learned a lot during my time in -TC- as caps were used more in this alliance than any other I had been a part of.  USTZ, unfortunately, had a toxic environment and became quite stale content-wise after a couple years. So, W.LST decided to move to TRI.

Q.  Why do you want to join P3AK and Pandemic Legion?
A.   I wanted to join P3AK for it's small gang roots and hyper activity. I've flown with you guys for a couple years and enjoyed your play style and leadership. I feel you guys are a very high skilled Corp and I can only benefit from that. Even though you guys are mostly EUTZ, P3AK is the EVE environment I want to be a part of. I also want to re-join with a few of ex-corpmates that are currently with you.

PL just spews PVP of all  varieties. Want to be a part of the high-skilled, PVP driven, nomadic alliance that has been at that level for so long. P3AK fits in perfectly.

Q.  Name some cool things you have done or helped out with your old corp/s?
A. Total Mayhem - I became USTZ Director and helped get the corp off the ground floor. I was and still am the number 1 recruiter for corp. Helped with creating content and FCing.

W.LST - During the Rorqual mining initial patch, I purchased a toon and rorq strictly just to mine for the corp to build supers for its members for countless hours. After the nerf happened and super building was complete, I sold the toon and rorq. Fuck mining.

Q.  What do you consider yourself good at in EVE?
A.  I am decent a multi-boxing subs and caps, following commands under pressure,  logi, and not being a comms shitler. I think only a few are good at EVE.

Q.  What do you want to learn to do next in EVE?
A. Want to learn the more intricate details and logic behind some small gang PVP.

Q.  What Nationality are you and in what Timezones do you play?
A. American, Boston born. Play mostly US (East Coast), but do get on EU when work schedule permits.

Q.  What is one of your long term skill training goals at the moment?
A. Getting Sean Durden to get all subs to V and all weapon systems to V.

Getting Tyler1Durden in a Titan.

Q.  Can you fly the following ships? (Please remove Yes or No😞

• Scimitar Yes
  • Onieros/Guardian Yes
  • Loki/t2 guns Yes
  • Machariel T1/T2 Arty Yes
  • Cerberus T1/T2 Rapid Light missiles Yes
  • Ferox T1/T2 Railguns Yes

Q. What skill levels do you have for the following:

• Recon skill lvl -  IV (am actually in the process to V)
  • Logistics skill lvl -  V

Q. How do you make isk to sustain your PVP habit?
A. I am lucky enough to afford plex life.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

SCENARIOS;

Q.  Your FC calls you shit and gives you abuse for doing something bad in the middle of a fleet Op, the problem is you didn't do the thing he accuses you of. What course of action do you take?
A. Take the beating like the little bitch I am and just keep my mouth shut.

Q.  There is a baddie in your staging system flying around in an Orthrus, You are the only person available to kill him. What ship do you use to kill him and how do you get him tackled?
A. I would most likely go with Loki here. Use an alt in a tanky VNI. Warp to a site, wait for him to warp onto it , apply scram with mwd on and warp in the Loki to web him down and blap him.

Q.  You are joining a small gang with a malediction, Orthrus, Rail Brutix navy and a Cerb. What do you bring to compliment this gang?
A. Sabre - I always feel a dictor is a must for small gang warfare

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

SECTION 2 - CREATE FITS
Please create ship fittings for the below ships and explain what you would use the ships for (EFT layout preferred). 
Please don't copy and paste from other posts, we are looking for unique people that can think for themselves.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

T1 CRUISER (Faction or standard):

[Omen Navy Issue, Omen Navy Issue]

Tracking Enhancer II
Damage Control II
Heat Sink II
Heat Sink II
Nanofiber Internal Structure II
Imperial Navy Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane
Medium Ancillary Armor Repairer

Warp Disruptor II
Medium Electrochemical Capacitor Booster I
50MN Microwarpdrive II

Heavy Pulse Laser II, Imperial Navy Multifrequency M
Small Gremlin Compact Energy Neutralizer

Medium Auxiliary Nano Pump I
Medium Polycarbon Engine Housing I
Medium Polycarbon Engine Housing I

Hammerhead II x5

What would you use this ship for?

Nano cruiser gang
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

INTERCEPTOR FOR TACKLING:

[Stiletto, Fleet]

'Basic' Damage Control
Micro Auxiliary Power Core II

Warp Disruptor II
Faint Epsilon Scoped Warp Scrambler
Republic Fleet Medium Shield Extender
5MN Quad LiF Restrained Microwarpdrive

150mm Light AutoCannon II, Republic Fleet EMP S
Small Ghoul Compact Energy Nosferatu

Small Ionic Field Projector II
Small Core Defense Field Extender II

Tackling

RECON, COMBAT OR FORCE:

[Huginn,  Huginn]
Damage Control II
Dark Blood Reactor Control Unit
Power Diagnostic System II
Reactor Control Unit II

10MN Afterburner II
Adaptive Invulnerability Field II
Federation Navy Stasis Webifier
Federation Navy Stasis Webifier
Caldari Navy Large Shield Extender
Caldari Navy Large Shield Extender

Cynosural Field Generator I
720mm Howitzer Artillery II,Republic Fleet EMP M

Medium Core Defense Field Extender II
Medium Core Defense Field Extender I

Serious webbing in a larger fleet w/ cyno for escalation

YOUR OWN CREATION (SOMETHING YOU LIKE TO FLY):

[Deimos, Deimos]

Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II
Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II
Dark Blood Energized Explosive Membrane
Centum C-Type Medium Armor Repairer
Centum C-Type Medium Armor Repairer
Assault Damage Control II

Warp Scrambler II
Stasis Webifier II
50MN Y-T8 Compact Microwarpdrive
Thukker Large Cap Battery

Heavy Ion Blaster II, Caldari Navy Antimatter Charge M

Medium Capacitor Control Circuit II
Medium Capacitor Control Circuit II

Acolyte II x5
Hobgoblin II x5

Solo, small gang, small response fleet

Edited by Sean Durden

I'am still new to peak and its way, but +1 from me, I Remember Sean as a good pilot, and always putting an extra effort into corp ops, and corp goals.

Looks like a solid app to me.  Only question, on the recon fit you say Serious webbing in a larger fleet w/ cyno for escalation.  but do you think a 3 slot tanked recon really has the tanks for "Serious/larger fleeets"?

+1

Edited by Amari Ormand

ANSWER ME THESE QUESTIONS 3:

1. I think your interceptor fit is not great/bad. Why do you think I might not like it?

2. You say you'd bring a sabre to the gang, which is good, but really that should be on an alt. What would your main be in?

3. What are your feelings on egg-in-a-cup?

Overall though I like the VIBE of this APPLICATION, answer carefully and the treasures of my love may be YOURS

Edited by Michael Wilmore

Sorry, I don't normally post on other corps recruitment threads, but this is an exception. I haven't read the app sorry Sean lol but I would happily vouch Sean, for whatever that is worth.

As CEO of Total Mayhem. I confirm that Sean has been a massive help to us and has worked tirelessly helping me get Total Mayhem. off the ground. I am sad to see him go but couldn't say no after all the hard work he put in or stop him from being with friends/former corp mates. 

8 hours ago, Amari Ormand said:

Looks like a solid app to me.  Only question, on the recon fit you say Serious webbing in a larger fleet w/ cyno for escalation.  but do you think a 3 slot tanked recon really has the tanks for "Serious/larger fleeets"?

Not the tankiest with only 2 extenders, but I figure you want to utilize the mids as much possible. 2nd web could also be switched out for Target painter as well. Larger fleet will have logi. “X” up for special snowflake!

Edited by Sean Durden

3 hours ago, Michael Wilmore said:

ANSWER ME THESE QUESTIONS 3:

1. I think your interceptor fit is not great/bad. Why do you think I might not like it?

2. You say you'd bring a sabre to the gang, which is good, but really that should be on an alt. What would your main be in?

3. What are your feelings on egg-in-a-cup?

Overall though I like the VIBE of this APPLICATION, answer carefully and the treasures of my love may be YOURS

1. Yes looking back at it now, probably wasn’t my best choice of fit for this app. I would say the shield extender and rig greatly increasing my sig would be the cause of your dislike. Should be all speed.

2.  Ah, I agree. I took the question as “what would be most useful to bring for this comp?” I would put my main in either a boosher or web Loki.

3. Egg-in-a-cup? Hm, seems like too much of a delicacy for me. I like em hard boiled to crack that bitch up and swallow it whole. 

1 hour ago, Sean Durden said:

1. Yes looking back at it now, probably wasn’t my best choice of fit for this app. I would say the shield extender and rig greatly increasing my sig would be the cause of your dislike. Should be all speed.

So my main issue with the fit is the scram - in my HUMBLE OH-PINE-YON, a ceptor should be built around its tackle mods, so fits should aim to pack a T2 point and scram, because more range means more room for maneuver. On this fit you can simply remove the epsilon and put in a T2 and it will fit just fine without really affecting it in any significant way. If you want to be a super fitting dork you can do this:

[Stiletto, Durden MK 2]

IFFA Compact Damage Control
Micro Auxiliary Power Core I

Warp Disruptor II
Warp Scrambler II
Caldari Navy Medium Shield Extender
5MN Quad LiF Restrained Microwarpdrive

Small Ghoul Compact Energy Nosferatu

Small Ionic Field Projector II
Small Core Defense Field Extender II

It's the same basic fit but has a T2 scram and a tad more tank for a bit less money. The scram is the only significant thing though.

2.  Ah, I agree. I took the question as “what would be most useful to bring for this comp?” I would put my main in either a boosher or web Loki.

The answer was fine, as was this one.

3. Egg-in-a-cup? Hm, seems like too much of a delicacy for me. I like em hard boiled to crack that bitch up and swallow it whole. 

A bold extremist take, I like it.

+1

Its a solid app but one question. P3AK is not a casual corporation. We have a solid core of committed players and we will expect you to be active. If you cannot commit to Total Mayhem will you be able to commit to P3AK?

1 hour ago, Perkin Warbeck said:

Its a solid app but one question. P3AK is not a casual corporation. We have a solid core of committed players and we will expect you to be active. If you cannot commit to Total Mayhem will you be able to commit to P3AK?

I will be able to commit to P3AK and would not expect the acceptance of a casual player. I just could not commit to the Director extras. Recruiting, admin stuff, organizing fleets, etc... Total Mayhem. isn’t already up and running on its own. The corp is still a baby and required extra attention and effort that was tough for me to give and still enjoy playing the game.

What I can commit to P3AK is a daily active player who will contribute to Corp goals and objectives. You won’t see me fade off into the abyss. EVE has never let me leave. 

On 5/25/2018 at 5:23 AM, Sean Durden said:

(yes, I was there when raknor lead us to victory against the 2 Cane fleets)

STOLEN VALOR!! It was none other than I who executed the great 1xferox vs 2xHurricane fleets victory at the beginning of WWB. If this was intentional MEME'ing then well played sir, well played. If not no hard feelings it was a long time ago and I'm happy to share my few achievements with Commander  Bill.

+1 good app, no errors that can't be corrected with a little "here try this fit because..." which the boy love to do.

Also thanks your input Raviolia.

8 hours ago, Harvey Skywarker said:

STOLEN VALOR!! It was none other than I who executed the great 1xferox vs 2xHurricane fleets victory at the beginning of WWB.

Ahhh I have been caught! We'll call it a team effort 😝

I REMEMBER YOU FROM WANDERLUST.

ANY FRIEND OF NONOKOS IS NOT A FRIEND OF MINE

Can you sign up to services and add all ESI tokens for every character you have regardless of if they're joining corp.

Thanks.

1 hour ago, Bronzer Lift said:

Can you sign up to services and add all ESI tokens for every character you have regardless of if they're joining corp.

Thanks.

Done. Thanks.

App in game and apply to the p3ak group on auth.