Sign in to follow this  
Propeine

Back after 6 years

Been married, had a kid, been divorced, all the while I didn't play the internet spaceships.  Now I am again and PL is the only home I've ever known.  Currently in a corp that is renting from TEST which may or may not be useful to PL since I'm blue to them and I was made aware you're also at war with them.  Oh and yes I realize EVERYTHING has changed.  Getting my feet wet again obviously.  Inties ignore bubbles now so I've been flying around a Taranis but finding 1v1 is hard.  I went 67 jumps last night and never got in a fight.  Ran from a T3 dessy fleet for 10 jumps or so.  Tried catching a VNI.

1. List your sponsor(s) within Sniggerdly if you have any (make sure that they post in the thread to confirm).
JeffRaider agreed to vouch.  Phalanx III has known me for years

2. How old are you?

3. Where do you live and what languages do you speak?
America, English

4. Which time zone sees the most of your playing time (US/EU/AUS)?
US

5. How many hours do you play Eve on average during a week?
I'd guess maybe 8-15?

6. Please list all your characters on all your accounts and provide links to skill sheets and killboards. State how long you've had ownership of said characters. If you have characters that you for some reason need to keep secret‚ PM the relevant infо to your recruіter when аѕked to provide API.

I started both these characters and have owned them the whole time

Propeine - Main since 09

https://zkillboard.com/character/1217212035/

https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/Propeine

There are a bunch of new skills to learn apparently so still catching up.  Working on T3 dessies and stuff for missile covert probing cyno loki ATM.

Yeratos Kelwar - Carrier Alt also around 09.  Mostly for hauling logistics and trying to make isk.

He doesn't have a KB

https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/Yeratos_Kelwar

7. Tell uѕ about your history in Eve. Where have you been? What have you done? Who are your friends? Your enemies? What was your most memorable fight? Be thorough! Write a book!
Eve-Uni - Carebears, left for Waffles

Waffles - Learned about the PVP.  Lost so many Rifters...learned to fly bombers and hot drop bitches

Zor Industries - Tried to learn how to become space rich from Sn8kez and didn't

Snigg - Shot the hell out of everyone, died in glorious fires while flying hic's and logi.

Jeff, Phal, Grogoth (RIP), Epic Assassin I flew with for years a long time ago.  We gatecamped, we roamed thrashers and inties, we drank beer, we ganked the hell outta people in Jita, we fleeted up when there were big fights to be had.  We gatecamped Amamake until we would get a good fight.  We griefed the hell out of every other dumbass that threw his indy through.  Jeff and Phal got spacerich from moon goo and other activities at some point.  Grog got spacerich from scamming peeps.  I was spacepoor and RL poor.

8. Why are you leaving your current corporation and/or alliance? Please let us know what you did and didn't like about your previous home.
I came back and was invited to a small startup corp, they're fucking carebears who live in hi-sec even though they told me they had a home in null.  They lied.

9. Are you a shit disturber? Have you caused drama or headache to those around you? Be honest.
Only dumbasses in the same constellation but otherwise no

10. Why are you trying to join Sniggerdly over other‚ less selective and easier cоrporatіons within Pаndemic Legion?
Because my old internet spaceship friends are in there.  Because I have money IRL now and don't have to spend all my time trying to generate in game money to PLEX my accounts or buy shiny spaceships.

11. What ѕetѕ you apart from being yet another F1 pushing member in fleets? Give examples of you being useful and/or leading fleets; include logs or battle/after-action reports you might have written.
I can lead small gangs, not whole fleets.  Purdy good at being intel/point in a dictor/inty/cloaky on bigger fleets.  Will still whore a killmail when able.

12. Got any tears (griefing logs‚ instances оf scams, etc) to share?
Jita Smartbombing.  So many tears but those eve mails are lost to history

13. What games other than Eve do you play? Feel free to lіnk your Steаm account if you feel comfortable doing ѕo.
Fortnite, PubG, World of Warships occasionally, Diablo 3 when they come out with new shit, Clash of Clans, War Robots

14. Do you poѕt on Eve-related websites (Reddit‚ FHC, Zulu, EN24/TMC cоmments sectіons)? If so, link your profile/post history.

No

Edited by Propeine

@Propeinehey man always nice to see old member wanting to return.

Unfortunately the timing on this is really bad with you current TAPI connection. What I suggest is you contact Total Mayhem. they are kind of like what waffles was back in the day and when the political landscape changes you come back to us.

@JEFFRAIDERcan no doubt fill you in more on Total Mayhem. and get you a contact if you need it man.

@Cheeb Aman Thank you, no problem and I completely understand.  FWIW, I resubbed 3 weeks ago and have only been in this BS renter corp for 7 days.  Trust is everything in this game though so I won't grovel but my allegiance will always be with PL.  I was looking for someone to pew with before I remembered I was FB friends with Jeff and Epic.  Had I known TEST was at war with you guys I sure as hell wouldn't have joined any corp associated with them.  I'll get with Jeff and and check on Total Mayhem.  If they come at a PL Bro recommendation they can't be all bad.

2 questions if you'll afford me them

1) Can you look at my skill sheets and see what I need to get trained up in the interim?  I would think Yeratos would be able to be a decent Apostle pilot in a month or so.  Propeine is a bit all over the board but can fly many of the subcaups pretty well.  I have an interest in the new (to me anyways) destroyers and the hilarity that seems to be the micro jump drives.  Beyond that I was mostly just focused on getting missiles and drones up to par since I've always flown gunboats.  I don't need full doctrines but a quick look now may save us both some time (and me some isk for injectors) when the landscape changes.

2) Any idea on timeline?  I want to hear Grath cussing out someone for misclicking or not being aligned fast enough again.

Oh random comment- last night there was a big ass fight in 6RCQ-V.  I was in Jita and looked for the biggest red spot to go solo with my Taranis.  45kills in the last hour seemed fine for 19 jumps away.   45 is enough to be interesting but not at all what I was expecting.  Jumped into system with 3700 fucking people, TIDI out the ass.  They were cussing you guys and NC out in local.  Bunch of titans shooting a keepstar but I had no means to contact anyone that was awake.  Got no kills, CCP crashed me out while I was trying to kill randoms at planets and steal good loot from wrecks. Good times.

ETA---they're are a shit ton of Titan, Apostle and Dreads still there.  From CONDI if anyone sees this and you guys didn't know already.  I logged in to see if CCP was kind enough to save my ship.  They were.  Local is fucked and it wouldn't tell me how many were there but quite a few.

Edited by Propeine

Didn't realize Total Mayhem was the PL vetting/training Corp. I'll bug a recruiter over there today. Look forward to flying with you guys again soon.  Questions on skills are still valid if you get the chance.