Hey guys, got nomad purged this month. Was afk for a while due to final exams, health and stuff so it was perfectly justified. Looking to actually be active now that I have free time and uni isn't attempting to shit down my neck

you look like you play once a month, even when you were active

Again, you're correct, activity was not my strong point (like to think more than once a month though). When I did play I tried to be useful though - flew HICs, Dics, intys, ran my Dic alts... I've got a bunch of cyno alts i left ticking over and my main is now skilled in leadership links...

As I said, I actually have free time now though

Okay so we established there were some activity issues the last time in corp due to RL. I get it. It happens to the best of us from time to time.

That said, what type of game play do you most enjoy and what do you like doing the most in Eve? What are you currently aspiring to in Eve?

In addition, since I don't think I got a chance to get to know you (I could be wrong), is there anyone who you flew with that is currently in corp that would vouch for you as a decent person and one who fits well within the culture of Waffles?

Generally I really enjoy the large scale objective based brawls, despite the tidi aids. The kind where half of new eden turns up to third party and the entire system is a clusterfuck of bubbles etc. There's just something awesome about seeing so many people come together to shoot the crap out of each other. I also really enjoyed the suicide ganking fleets on unsuspecting haulers, miners and mission runners in their stupidly expensive golems...

People may not recognise my name that much, I tended to be pretty quiet on fleets but I went on quite a few Hek fleets (with the expected amount of yelling), he used to run Aug Navys quite a bit, as well as phantasm fleets (one fleet that ended up getting concorded in HS due to a few people podding someone and the logi repping them). Xeno Szenn can confirm I'm a decent person (if he remembers me at all) and one who's not a mongoloid, that is if he's back and still plays? Also went on quite a few Newtronamonics fleets, remember him getting his house fixed up while playing (unless I'm mistaking him for a different canadian dude).

Would say I fit in with the culture as I can only remember being yelled at once, for leaving a system while scouting before the rest of the fleet had entered (they entered warp and landed in a bubble on gate). I didn't try and argue, I didn't have an autistic meltdown and I never made that mistake again.

I remember Estria from back then, nothing bad to say about him. 

My question is, what will you contribute to Waffles if you came back? What makes you better than the next F1 monkey applying?

Also, while im not a recruiter i think it would help your application if you went out and put some green on that killboard to show that you're going to be active again. 

Thanks valador. Apologies for lack of reply, internet line was cut by an over-zealous gardener so I had to suffer through 4 days of no internet (hell).

I guess the difference is my willingness (and usually preferral) to fly useful roles - inties, dictors, hics, links (now training is almost done). I also have a bunch of cynos available on alts. (I know this was previously stated but 🤷‍♂️

I want to get into some solo pvp but when I'm currently stuck in nullsec with a negative sec status and no JF I'm kinda struggling with ships...

Hey Estria,

Due to the current political going-ons of Eve, is there someone active in corp that could vouch for you?

Cheers, Mik

So I get RL / Summer or whatever but this application leaves me feeling like we will get more of the same (ie being absent) if we accept you back into corp. Just saying.